Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Alicia Keys Covers Billboard Magazine, Blazes ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ With ‘Girl On Fire’

BLI 11102012 Alicia Keys Covers Billboard Magazine, Blazes Jimmy Kimmel Live With Girl On Fire
And the promo train revs up for a certain 14-time Grammy winning diva…

Fans of ‘Girl On Fire’ wailer Alicia Keys should expect to see much of her in the coming days as she hits up outlets in support of her 5th LP.  The November 27th-due set has already had people chatting over its lead single/video, but now Keys is keen to ensure that buzz remains afloat.

While news broke earlier this week of the singer’s cover of Billboard magazine (seen above), Mrs. Beatz was spotted on last night’s Kimmel performing her new single for quite the receptive crowd.

See Keys’ hot performance and accompanying interview below:

2621419 alicia keys 617 409 Alicia Keys Covers Billboard Magazine, Blazes Jimmy Kimmel Live With Girl On Fire

• November 3, 2012 at 3:47 pm
    tomuchenfo says:

Haven’t watched the performance, but she will most likely struggle with the high notes and scream her ass of.

Monstarebel (RihannaNavy & TeamMinaj) Replied:

of course sounding a hot fish fry mess!!!

• November 3, 2012 at 3:48 pm
    MC (Benron is the worst husband ever) says:

Alicia looks beautiful and her cover pic reminds me of Whit.

• November 3, 2012 at 4:00 pm
    Monstarebel (RihannaNavy & TeamMinaj) says:

Alicia gworl you will never be a soprano….so just stop all this screaming and s*** your voice stay cracking gworl get it together

MC (Benron is my ex-husband) Replied:

“Alicia gworl you will never be a soprano” you are a mess for this lol

Ren Replied:

You’re a f*****.

Monstarebel (RihannaNavy & TeamMinaj) Replied:

b**** SHOW ME A DIPLOMA NOT UR NACKED PICS Replied:

And whats is this Rihanna fan talkin about. Alicia can hold them notes really well and that perfrmance was amazin something that Rihnever will ever do. b**** can’t even get the most simple note right.

What Rihnever can only sell is her vage because that talenless hoe CAN’T SING s***!!!!!!! Point Blank and the Period.

HOTSTUFF Replied:

@ b**** SHOW ME A DIPLOMA NOT UR NACKED PICS

RIHANNA LIVE LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE :

Look from 3:00 and sit => _/

b**** SHOW ME A DIPLOMA NOT UR NACKED PICS Replied:

excuse meeeeee but Im from Hakney in east London I was in the concert because they were giving free tickets for Hakney Weekend in my area and I saw it and she sounded like a goat having a stroke during the entire concert honey boo boo. and that video ain’t s*** she still sounds like shes having difficulties in giving birth. U need to have a big seat on british airways flight to london in eonomics class and then have plenty of seats in all 20 thousand seats of the O2 arena babe. Face it Rihnever can’t sing s***!!! PERIOOOOOODDDDD

niikolee Replied:

@ Hotstuff

…U failed to make ur point. The way Rihanna was struggling with those high notes makes my stomach hurt. She doesnt have the control that alicia does so please find a corner and stay there

• November 3, 2012 at 4:22 pm
    EdwardPonton says:

Alicia usually struggles on this song but she did a great job here. Glad that she gave her back up singers more of a role here which allowed her to keep her breathing together. Good job A keys!

• November 3, 2012 at 4:24 pm
    JOHNVIDAL says:

Alicia is looking her best lately. It reminds me of Whitney´s “My love is your love” era (well Whitney was stunning like no other but u know what I mean)
    Hope the album is good-great overall. I really enjoyed The Element of Freedom

MC (Benron is my ex-husband) Replied:

YES!! I know I could not have been the only one who thought this.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

Whitney’s “My Love is Your Love” is my fav. era from her when it comes to image, she looked amazing, specially her look in the video “It’s Not Right But It’s Okay”, just stunning, dark and elegant.

MC (Drake is better than Benwhore) Replied:

Whitney always looks very beautiful to me so…..yeah, but I can agree she looked sexy and beautiful at the same time during that era. How can someone be sexy and elegantly beautiful at the same time? Only Whitney. And that video is hauntingly unique much like her.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

Co-f****** sign with u.

• November 3, 2012 at 5:13 pm
    mobwife: Easy Breezy Baby says:

Bring by the old Alicia Keys. This one looks bad and sounds crazy! “Girl On Fire” simply is not “that” song! I’m gonna need “Fallin” or “You Don’t Know My Name” or something along those lines ……my goodness!! :-(

IM A FREE B*TCH Replied:

i agree that e old alicia is great but if she was to remain the way she was, and seeing the music industry right now, the chances of her flopping is even higher. i think the songs ive heard from “Girl On Fire” are quite good, they sound kinda like Alicia with a twist and it is still rather different from whats out there. im still gon’ support the album, i have alwats bought Alicia’s albums on their day of release. this girl has my support forever

IM A FREE B*TCH Replied:

always*

• November 3, 2012 at 8:54 pm
    bibi93 says:

Very great talent

• November 3, 2012 at 10:38 pm
    niikolee says:

Lovee Alicia. Always and Forever. Alicia, Bey and Mariah are in a category of their own

And i laugh @ the rihanna and Nicki fans talkin about Alicia like they know artistry. HA! You are not allowed to comment.

• November 3, 2012 at 10:39 pm
    Sonya says:

I feel bad for Rhianna in this video. She just can’t get it right. But then, I’ve heard her much this way in a lot of her live performances. She should stop smoking now. As far as Alicia, I love her music and to me she only continues to grow and get better. She is a true talent and is dedicated to her music and anything else she decides to take on. Not many like her. For the people criticizing her, evidently you are wrong because Alicia is doing great and many many people disagree with you. Alicia is one brave and strong lady. God bless her and her family.

• November 3, 2012 at 11:41 pm
    aishaaguilerakeys says:

I don’t like how they made upher face in that pic, I don’t know if it’s foundation or photoshop, but her face is too pale. Wah, Sam, u didn’t even post the whole interview, I love AK’s interviews, they’re always enterataining! By the way, my girl nailed that performance, shes been struggling to sing it lately, but this time round it was perfect, made me fall backin love with the song! I’m feeling the heat, A, and I’ve already preordered ur album. Bring it on!

[...] Alicia Keys performs on Jimmy Kimmel Live [...]

• November 5, 2012 at 12:44 pm
    Alicia Keys Graces The Cover Of Billboard Magazine | says:

[...] What do you think of the cover & are you going to purchase her new album? Post your thoughts! Like this:LikeBe the first to like this. [...]