To Our Readers

Diplo Talks Beyonce, Nicki Minaj & Azealia Banks On ‘Sway’s Universe’

ef466faa52c82959a9c13dd14128c86d Diplo Talks Beyonce, Nicki Minaj & Azealia Banks On Sways Universe

By way of his elusive nature, Diplo stands as one of Pop’s most influential contributors in his own ‘discrete’ kind of way.

Responsible for the Beyonce classic ‘End Of time’ and MIA’s Top 40 smash ‘Paperplanes’, recent months have seen him closely linked to Azealia Banks’ debut effort, ‘Broke With Expensive Taste’, set for release at the dawn of next year.

Now watch as he dishes on his experiences with Pop’s leading ladies during an interview with ‘Sway’s Universe‘ earlier this week. An interview, which saw him reveal that he had enlisted Banks to help craft material for Missy Elliott, five years before she came to the public’s attention.

Watch below…

1. |
    November 25, 2012 at 11:01 am
    Rihanna Navy says:

he’s cute

2. |
    November 25, 2012 at 11:03 am
    D says:

more like dipshit can’t stand him

November 25, 2012 at 2:03 pm
      mobwife: with a REBEL YELL....more, more, more says:

…or my favorite Dia-BLOW! :-) I can’t stand him either!

3. |
    November 25, 2012 at 11:06 am
    NAVI 101 says:

“girls run the world with beyonce” -Diplo….”yeah that was incredible” – woman…lmao at her expression on her face @2:04, she’s like no it wasn’t . #shade

November 25, 2012 at 11:42 am
      @_NoFucksGiven_1 says:

stop f****** hating cause she say incredible

4. |
    November 25, 2012 at 11:43 am
    @_NoFucksGiven_1 says:

Everybody love beyonce’s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haters take notes

November 25, 2012 at 11:48 am
      Monstarebel (DIAMONDS IS NUMBER 1) says:

No they don’t

November 25, 2012 at 12:18 pm
        TheTruth says:

Yes, Yes they do.

November 25, 2012 at 1:04 pm
      Jeff says:

Oh, no honeybun, they dont! And before you start screeching Hater, Rihanna and Navy let me stop you with a no! a no to both of them

November 25, 2012 at 4:17 pm
        Um says:

b**** YES…they do. Get the f*** over it; Beyonce is loved by all, c***.

5. |
    November 25, 2012 at 11:47 am
    Monstarebel (DIAMONDS IS NUMBER 1) says:

Azealia &Nicki >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> That beefcake b**** beyonce….

November 25, 2012 at 12:18 pm
      TheTruth says:

Shut up you ugly trollop

6. |
    November 25, 2012 at 11:49 am
    Stan4⃣Diplo says:

I’m in love with this guy. Not only cuz he’s one of the sexiest white boys Iv laid my eyes on but cuz of his TALENT..

But I didn’t like how he completely avoided the nicki ? an moved straight into azealia + missy lol

November 25, 2012 at 1:06 pm
      Jeff says:

He’s alright, i hit it but wouldn’t call him again.

7. |
    November 25, 2012 at 12:18 pm
    TheTruth says:

When beyonce comes back she’ll show those hoes how it’s done!

November 25, 2012 at 1:05 pm
      Jeff says:

Yep, It takes a h** to show a h** how its done

November 25, 2012 at 2:42 pm
        RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE OBAMA AND BEY) says:

I didn’t know that hoes got married, have a family and worth over 300 million………………

8. |
    November 25, 2012 at 12:27 pm
    tits mcgee says:

He keeps it 100%. When I meet him last year @ the milk studios in nyc for his photographers photo book release party, I asked about the comments he made about Chris and Bey.

He stood right up and said “thats how I feel, I hope that they would work with me again though. Money is money”

I’m glad to see he didn’t try and change up the opinions he has a right to.

He told me the beyonce thing could have been so much more. He was not happy how the beat was used, if he woukd have developed it with her more, it would have banged harder…

And I agree with him on that one..

November 25, 2012 at 2:53 pm
      mobwife: with a REBEL YELL....more, more, more says:

f*** DIO-BLOW’S b**** ASS!!

He doesn’t even know Chris Brown to say the s*** he said about him. He based his f*** up ass opinion on RACIST MEDIA b*******!

9. |
    November 25, 2012 at 12:32 pm
    tits mcgee says:

He’s cute and loves the sistas! He and MIA also, used to date…

November 25, 2012 at 12:51 pm
      Britbutnotproud says:

MIA a sister? She is Asian mate.

November 25, 2012 at 1:18 pm
        NAVI 101 says:

lmao MIA isTamil, Sri Lankan (Indian descent)

November 25, 2012 at 6:21 pm
      Common Sense says:

MIA is of Indian descent. That makes her ASIAN. Whether the dumbass navy poster above knew about it or not indians are ASIAN.

10. |
    November 25, 2012 at 1:31 pm
    tits mcgee says:

I didn’t say MIA was Asian. I said he also dated her. @ the party we were @ he was chatting up the sisters…

11. |
    November 25, 2012 at 1:32 pm
    tits mcgee says:

*was not

12. |
    November 25, 2012 at 2:49 pm
    mobwife: with a REBEL YELL....more, more, more says:

YAWN….funny you talked crazy about Breezy and said some unnecessary sh*t, don’t let his name fall out your punk ass mouth!! You want to advise A Banks about starting beef but you need to watch your tongue. That previous Beyonce comment was some bullsh** too! ……Dia-BLOW is a sneaky creep! I wouldn’t work with him!

13. |
    November 25, 2012 at 3:04 pm
    mobwife: with a REBEL YELL....more, more, more says:

Oh please a white guy likes black women,…….wow. i can be 1912 or 2012 what’s new?

14. |
    November 25, 2012 at 3:30 pm
    tits mcgee says:

Mobwife all I said was he had a right to his opinion. Just like you and i do. I agreed with what he said about the Bey song, and i never agreed with what he said about Chris so why are you salty to me?

I never said s*** about your fave or to you so what’s the problem? If you have a comment fine, why address someone specifically, that is not your problem?

Write about diplo. Don’t apply your issue with him to me thanks.

Also I happen to think he’s cute and made an observervation on who he was kicking it to at a party.

Why that turned into some sort of race war to you is beyond me…

15. |
    November 25, 2012 at 7:26 pm
    tits mcgee says:

Common sense why don’t you finds some! If you can read, you would see that I NEVER called MIA black!

Some of you have no reading comprehension! Before you all get so thirsty to criticize someone, check yo neck, and READ what I wrote fools!

By the way I’m not in the beyhive or the navy. I like both b****** so stop reaching. #tiresasstrolls

16. |
    November 25, 2012 at 7:30 pm
    FAF says:

I thought he was from Europe??? He sound like a hood ass white boy ! And why is this news ? he should stick to producing who cares about his interview ?? NEXT >>>

They always asking ppl about the QUEEN. . . !

17. |
    November 25, 2012 at 7:33 pm
    FAF says:

DEATH !!!! @ him meeting Azealia Banks on myspace at 16 … What career ?She only did a couple endorsements & no album ! Pedophilia ????? KI !!!