The Game: “Cheating Should Be Legalized”

THE GAME MARRIED TO THE GAME SHE IS DIVA The Game: Cheating Should Be Legalized

Via ‘She Is Diva’:

We have to admit it, even we had cool ourselves down after catching wind of this one.

During an interview with our friends over at ‘The Breakfast Club‘, ‘Pot Of Gold’ stunner The Game made some pretty controversial remarks on sex & relationships.

Comments, which saw him say that cheating should be legalized…and it gets better…for men only.

His ‘wisdom’ below:

On cheating being legalized:
“It would make it easier for women. The truth is every man cheats. Fat men, skinny men, basketball player, guy who can’t play, nerds, smart guy, it doesn’t matter. A woman is better off assuming exactly what I said. You’ll be better off that way.”

On if he would understand if a woman were to cheat:
“I would never understand. You know the balance. It [would be] over with. That’s how it goes.”

On his decision to do a reality show:

“Tiffany wanted to be on a reality show. She’s a school teacher and she wanted extra money on top of what I give her, which I thought was crazy, but you know she dragged me down to the VH1 meetings and she was already seven meetings in. She lied to me and told me it was the first one. This had been going on for months.”

Crazy right?

As much as we love him, we hope ‘Game’ learns to speak for himself in the future and stay away from generalizing in the way he did here.

Believe it or not, there are actually guys out there who understand the meaning of trust and loyalty, even in the face of temptation and it’s these guys that any girl with half a glass of self esteem should be looking out for.

Sad thing about it is….there are some woman who actually accept attitudes like these.

Be smart Divas!

• November 10, 2012 at 2:14 pm
    the real xoxo says:

The Game makes decent albums but is one of the biggest attention-seeking fame whores of the hip hop industry.

• November 10, 2012 at 2:21 pm
    checkingbitches says:

You don’t belong in a relationship if all you’re going to do is cheat! It makes no sense to be in one. f*** u Game!

• November 10, 2012 at 2:21 pm
    SB says:

Men are men.

LadyArtPop Replied:

No honey, cheaters are cheaters. LOYAL people stay loyal even when it’s hard to be.

Get 'em Get 'em Get 'em! Replied:

Uhhhhh MEN don’t cheat. BOYS DO! Soooo you clearly meant to say “Boys are Boys”…..That’s more like it.

• November 10, 2012 at 2:24 pm
    MC (Benron is a Ritabot) says:

_____________________________
    On cheating being legalized:
    “It would make it easier for women. The truth is every man cheats. Fat men, skinny men, basketball player, guy who can’t play, nerds, smart guy, it doesn’t matter. A woman is better off assuming exactly what I said. You’ll be better off that way.”
    _____________________________

What a puss. Way to generalize everyman into one category. Men cheat and so do women. n*****, stop trying to make up for your cheating, trifling ass by generalizing everyone into the category that you fit in. Just say I’m a cheater and let it be…..my gosh.

Benron (King Of The f****** Navi)) Replied:

Shutup you Beyhive member!

MC (Benron is a Ritabot) Replied:

I thought my hit-man got your ass earlier today? I guess I have to get a better assassin.

Benron (King Of The f****** Navi)) Replied:

@Mc

I heard you paid him with s** h**!

MC (Benron is a Ritabot) Replied:

Actually, I haven’t paid him yet. You see, our deal is that after he kills you, he can take out your kidneys, liver, heart (whatever that thing you call heart), and sell it.

Benron (King Of The f****** Navi)) Replied:

h**, I know what you sent him to do. I axctually sent him back to you, he is there to finish you off.

P.S WATCH SNL TONIGHT!

MC (Benron is a Ritabot) Replied:

Too bad I have back-up assassin and evidence to incriminate him for the rest of his life if he ever goes against me; I am smarter than you think. What time and what channel does Saturday Night live comes on? Sorry…..I don’t watch TV….but I’ll make an exception.

Benron (Rita Ora is prettier than MC) Replied:

h**, No you’re not. I already attached mini sprayers of toxic radition gas to the screen of your computer, you’re dying as you speak and your own assassin will take you organs instead of mine.

I don’t watch T.V. too much either, but Nbc and at 11:40 EST. WATCH RIHANNA SLAY DIAMONDS!

MC (Benron is a Beyonce stan) Replied:

As always I am 10 steps ahead of you. I knew your plans even before you tried to execute them so MY assassin (the one you think is on your side) attached the mini toxic device to your computer instead of my computer. Remember, his loyalty to me are stronger than his supposed loyalty to you. Watch yourself girl.

Benron (Rita Ora is prettier than MC) Replied:

I saw it, broke it and made him put one on yours at gunpoint. Ill miss you when you’re dead.

MC (Benron is a Beyonce stan) Replied:

Too bad I have moved to a remote location where he will not be able to find me.

Benron (MC drank Drakeisha's c** while f****** him with an Aaliyah brand d****) Replied:

h** we can see you on our survellienccams, why wouldyou hide at dominos pizza?

MC (Benron is Karrueche Tran's biggest stan) Replied:

That’s my doppelganger fool!

Benron (Karrueche is pretty compared to MC'S fave Nicki Minaj) Replied:

She’s pretty ugly just like you!

MC (Benron aka Ashanti is jealous of Beyonce) Replied:

Jealous you can’t have me? I am the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen, that’s why you kept staring at my doppelganger.

Benron (Mc is Rihanna's Assistant Jen) Replied:

I know the reason you are such a big fan of Rihanna, you heard that she is bajan and that they do daggering in barbados, and yew do that too cuz you’re a h**. I figured you out!

MC (Benron aka Ashanti is jealous of Beyonce) Replied:

Opps! You’re the stan yet I see Rihanna everyday. #thestruggle You wish you were me, b****.

Benron (Mc is Rihanna's Assistant Jen) Replied:

b**** you’re her assistant, you pay for the dental dams we use stupid. AHAHAHAH!

MC (Benron aka Ashanti is jealous of Beyonce) Replied:

b****, at least I get paid unlike your homeless ass.

Benron (Mc A.K.A Rita Ora is tryna downplay Rih's sucsess to "replace her") Replied:

Homeless? Well, didn’t you hear, after the waves of hurricane sandy washed me into Rihana’s budoir she and I phucked and now I get paid 10$ to be her s** slave.

MC (Benron aka Ashanti is jealous of Beyonce) Replied:

You’re not worth $10/year…maybe 0.99 cents.

Benron (Mc has a flat ass) Replied:

b****, I make more than you’ll eva see having s** with the sexiest woman alive, jsyk.

MC (Benron has a v*****) Replied:

There is no way Mila Kunis is looking your way let alone sleeping with you.

Benron (Mc has a flat ass) Replied:

Rihanna is curvier than Mila cunis, she is pretty but she looks anorexic tbh.

MC (Benron has a v*****) Replied:

Rihanna is not curvy or thick. Curvy is when a woman has boobs and a b***….Rihanna has neither. Mila Kunis is the sexiest woman alive this year apparently.

Curvy/thick women:

Benron (Mc has a flat ass) Replied:

Read: CURVIER

READ: Taller- More tall then someone else

Wow that girl who is 5’1 is TALLER than that midget.

You do not have to be tall to be taller or curvy to be curvier. And Rihanna is curvy, and has amazing legs. She isn’t like, SUPPPPPPER CURVy, But she is hot.

MC (Benron has a v*****) Replied:

Sigh. Rihanna is not curvy she doesn’t have boobs or ass; she does have amazing legs but that doesn’t make her curvy. There is no need to be curvy to be hot. Curvy is someone like J-lo, Kim K., etc….boobs and ass!

Benron (Mc has a flat ass) Replied:

e have this argument every day.

How do people call Beyonce curvy then when she is skinnier than Rih, and has no boobs?

P.S. We can agree Rih is/was kinda thick.

MC (Benron has a v*****) Replied:

Beyonce is NOT skinner than Rihanna and has never been. Beyonce has thick thighs and legs, hips, and some new-found boobs (lol). Rihanna was a little “thicker” during Loud era I guess, but that’s still not thick. We do have this argument everyday lol.

Beyonce:

Rihanna:

MC (Benron has a v*****) Replied:

Benron (King Of The f****** Navi)) Replied:

You right lol…

• November 10, 2012 at 2:35 pm
    LoLa Bunny says:

He threw his own girlfriend/baby mama or whatever under the bus. He’s a d*** head. He judging everyone and don’t even know everyone.

• November 10, 2012 at 2:35 pm
    QueenOfTheNavy says:

Only women who don’t think they get any better stay with men who betray them. If you’re willing to be treated like a fool whose feelings aren’t worth sparing, go ahead and be with a cheater. She has typical Jackie O syndrome. “He ALWAYS comes home to me”, yes b****, right after he’s finished f****** everyone else.

MC (Benron is a Ritabot) Replied:

co-sign. Men treat you the way you let them treat you.

• November 10, 2012 at 2:54 pm
    bibi93 says:

Very sympathetic Game

• November 10, 2012 at 3:07 pm
    JAKE says:

BESIDES HIS DECENT DISCOGRAPHY, OVERALL, I CANNOT WITH THIS DUMB b****.

THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ABANRON EDUCATION.

STUPID f***.

• November 10, 2012 at 3:21 pm
    A.MILIAN says:

FYI: CHEATING IS LEGAL.. DEAD AT HIM NOT DOING HIS RESEARCH… 1ST AMENDMENT FOOL!!!!!!!

Monstarebel (Roman will devour T-Balls) Replied:

But adultery is a sin

• November 10, 2012 at 3:34 pm
    Monstarebel (Roman will devour T-Balls) says:

This b**** is dumb I can’t stand men like him so cocky n thinks he can do whatever

• November 10, 2012 at 3:55 pm
    tomuchenfo says:

Lol, this guy. His girl chose to settle so she deserves every lying and cheating he does to her.

People only treat you how you let them. If she wants to be treated like a doormat, you can’t be made at him for stepping on her.

• November 10, 2012 at 4:17 pm
    That B*tch (Redbone) says:

Typical black male
    *smh*

• November 10, 2012 at 4:26 pm
    Brick house says:

Game is truly Deplorable, as a man who appreciates trust and loyalty in a relationship, I absolutely disagree with his idiotic view, cheating need not be legalized, that’s why you stay single and play the field or enter into an open relationship these are options open to all.

• November 10, 2012 at 4:35 pm
    Yes Ma'am says:

THAT’S why people need education.

Money is nothing but colored paper. Cars and jewels are items that are only worth what the market says.

EDUCATION takes a man and makes him a King and a woman a Queen.

So here we have one example of an uneducated man using stereotypes to justify his failures and insecurities. Likewise we have another example of an uneducated woman accepting the barest minimum of respect because she thinks attention will quench the hunger for self-esteem she’s long denied herself.

Take note folks: a black president and his wife achieved an amazing education and have risen to heights that allowed them to beat an entire conservative party spending 79 million to shut him down.

Here we have the other end of the spectrum: a black man who will amount to nothing other than a few songs and no legacy with a woman who will flee at the first sign of a decreasing bank account.

Education, people.

shaun Riley Replied:

This content proves how much your trying to justify how smart you are, comparing your worth through speech and fancy linguistics. Get a life stop hating and putting people in categories because you disagree with their views. I think game could of went on better but you sound like a d*** headed jackass.

mr f Replied:

btw his baby moms has a master’s degree and is a USC grad

• November 10, 2012 at 4:46 pm
    Viciousss says:

I ain’t even mad at him, know why? Because that fool is digging his own grave.

I like how he admits his woman is lying and manipulating him and he’s getting roped along. You know no woman of any substance will put up with your s*** and you’re so ignorant you’d rather cheat than be a man and choose to be single.

So you’d rather have the only woman who will put up with your nonsense, a professional ho, who will use you to get as much money as she can with ZERO respect for you than accept any responsibility to change and do better.

Do you sleep with one eye open? Do you keep an eye to make sure she’s not swinging her hips down to your accountant’s office getting that extra $500 out your pocket? Do you read every bank statement twice or do you just sit and wait in fear for the day the money’s gone and she’s grinding on the net richest dude’s d***. Good luck with that.

shaun Riley Replied:

Wow you got time.

• November 10, 2012 at 4:58 pm
    Noel says:

What a dumbass. Seriously..I think I lost some brain cells reading his comments. How can people be that dumb, though.

• November 10, 2012 at 5:01 pm
    Heavy Heavy says:

Don’t he have like three kids. What a bad image to set them. But to be honest because he’s a rapper he will (sorry to generalise). Am sure T.I cheated in and out of prison. I guess she just wants secure full time paper in her pocket, because when they divorce she will say he cheated allowing her to take every damn penny.

• November 10, 2012 at 5:18 pm
    Trini_Minaj says:

Only a woman with low self esteem would settle for a d***** bag like that! What an asshole!

• November 10, 2012 at 6:12 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

Gays also cheat, not because they are gay, but because they are men.

MC (Benron is a Ritabot) Replied:

EVERYBODY CHEATS. Not just men, but women also.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

I know, Twilight drama.

• November 10, 2012 at 6:31 pm
    Benron (King Of The f****** Navi)) says:

Any women who accept this mantra is a h**. Like a h** x 2. or a h** to the 10th power. Like, I am a guy, and I would not cheat. To be quite phucking honest, if someone cheats, it proves they have no morals, can’t be loyal to you and have no self restraint, so you should probably dump their h**/trifling player ass anyway.

It’s not hard to stay loyal in a relationship, people do it all the time, us who are not phucking screw-ups like the Game should not lower are standars for girls/boys like him.

MC (Benron is a Ritabot) Replied:

Aww, my hubby is so loyal. I knew you never cheated on me, too bad I can’t say the same for myself.

Benron (King Of The f****** Navi)) Replied:

Shutup you w****, I know who you cheated with, I payed them to phuck yew as a test. But the guy from yesterday had h*****, #poordat

MC (Benron is a Ritabot) Replied:

I didn’t sleep with him, you see I tied him up and stole all his money and the only reason why he told you that we slept together was because he was humiliated. You really thought you could get me like that? Don’t forget I have your s**-tape so I can always leak that…….behave yourself!

Benron (King Of The f****** Navi)) Replied:

My s** tape with hew?

MC (Benron is a Ritabot) Replied:

With Beyonce’s weave, sybil, and this beautiful woman —>

Benron (King Of The f****** Navi)) Replied:

Don’t be mad because Beyonce Weave, mobwife and Sybil/Kelly all dragged you to the pits of earth.

AND I QUOTE!

“@MC
    Lying about what DRUNK ASS MOO-riha SCARY being a HOMEWRECKING w****? LOL deal with the truth you c***. **WARNING** Paging EMINEM…….now, I wish he would have beat her ass like he did his wife Kim for lying on him!
    Tina Turner the “Burner” is a talented woman but was a skank w**** early on in her life just like that GET AROUND GIRL & HOMEWRECKING w**** MOO-riha “CARRIE”. deal with it b****. Look at her plastic silicone enhanced b******.
    LOL “opression of women”…LOL I HATE YOU FEMINIST SLORES! I can’t wait for the day men finally develop a spien and snatch some of you radical femiAZI’s the f*ck up!!”

MC (Benron is a Beyonce stan) Replied:

-_- Conveniently you left out my response and that dense b**** could NEVA. I thought your ass knew better than to be on my “Destroy list”. Well, I was going to watch SNL for you as an exception, but there is goes out the window. And like Gilberto said. “You’re so ignorant.” Don’t forget I still have that so called mediocre s**-tape. Are you sure your a male? Because I saw nothing down there.

Benron (Rita Ora is prettier than MC) Replied:

Gilberto is some troll ass Brazillian Beyonce fan wo obsessively insults a girl who’s networth could feed his country for like 10 years. Thats why everyone sas Brazillians are rude, bcuz they are tbh. His opinions are Irrelivant.

And pleeeease watch, Ill go look at your response but that comment of hers made me die.

I CAN NAWT at her spelling “MOORIHA” wrong, Its clearly “MooRiah”, Duh!

MC (Benron is a Beyonce stan) Replied:

Crazywife is pathetic and honestly I prefer Sybil over her; at least we all know and Sybil knows she’s crazy but Patheticwife is too busy dissing EVERYBODY instead of supporting the crackhead to realize that no one gives a f*** on her so called “media conspiracies”. Of course, she wouldn’t know how to spell Mariah’s name because she is too busy kissing her faves ass online. BTW, stay dead w****.

I’ll watch but you just ruined it. :(

Ok, Im sure you’ll love Rihanna’s performance.

And she just got a plaque for selling over 100 million records worldwide. She is coming for Mariah.

MC (Benron is a Beyonce stan) Replied:

Your ass is REALLY trying it today. BTW, its inflated number….she has not sold that many singles and we ALL KNOW albums are out of equation. I might watch…..your ass really is getting there today.

Now I have to disagree, she has def sold at least 100 million records.

Rihanna singles count we know One hundred percent:
    U.s.: 48 Million
    +4 million for WFL
    + 1 million for YDO
    + 500K for TTT
    +1.2 million for WHYB
    + 0 FOR COKINESS (LOLOLOLOL)
    so U.S: 54.7 million singles (minimum)
    U.k 16 Million (Not including DIAMONDS)
    70 million singles already and we all know she has sold 25 million albums around the world.

So if you add singles from EVERYWHERE BUT THE U.S/U.K. Im sure you can get an extra 5 million, stop being so sceptical and calmly watch her records increase until she becomes one of the biggest selling artists ever (she is already in like the top 25)

Just remember she already passed Mimi in worldwide number one songs, so I’m sure it will be easy for her to do it in the U.S #PhutureIconicMusicQueen

(Take this with a hint of sarcasm)

MC (Benron is Karrueche Tran's biggest stan) Replied:

Baby, how are you going to tell me that she has sold AT LEAST 70 million singles? That is way too much. It might be true, but I highly doubt it…again I’ll wait until Billboards or Nelson Soundscan approve this little supposed “fact”.

Benron (Mc is Rihanna's Assistant Jen) Replied:

Honey, these are all certified numbers, do I look like the beyhive who just add 100k to their faves numbers whenever they feel she sold that much.

And they DID approve this fact, seeing as they gave her a certification. Everything I told you is certified, and if you wnna talk certifications, which are based of of shipments/ other things She would of sold 37 million albums and 85 million singers so sit _/.

Why do you always try an act like RiRi can’t pull in numbers?

MC (Benron aka Ashanti is jealous of Beyonce) Replied:

Nicki also got certified with Platinum for PF:RR, did she actually sell 1 million? No. Selling 70 million singles is like selling 2,058,823 per single (I calculated it…she has exactly 34 official singles) that is a bit of a stretch. I have never denied Rihanna her success in the singles category, I just don’t believe that she has sold 70 million singles. So you can have that little seat boo.

Benron (Mc is Rihanna's Assistant Jen) Replied:

She has 40 singles so its an avergae of 1.75 million worldwide. (She usually does that much in the U.s alone, so this is’t shocking.) But whatever, she is just Rihanna, its not like you’re saying anythign about me/my family, its just some girl.

But 4 real, what you gotta remember is Mariah is certified for 200 mil and rihanna is certified for 100 mil. No one will do all the receipt checking That youre attempting, she has now officially sold that much jsyk.

MC (Benron aka Ashanti is jealous of Beyonce) Replied:

She has 34 official singles (Pon De Reply — Diamonds) I have no idea where 40 is coming from and even if she has 40 singles, 1.75 million per single? Lol….whatever you say. You keep saying its official, from where? Def Jam? Vogue? Live Nation? lol I will back off and accept when it comes from a music tracking source (a la Nelson). And If its true that she has sold 100 million that that’s great for her.

And I only use credible sources. All the ones you named say 180 million, so…. don’t act like I am some dumb b****!

MC (Benro aka Cassie thinks she is Whitney Houston Replied:

I was clearly mocking Def Jam’s, Roc Nation’s, and Vogue’s inflated numbers…so. _/

“Neilsen confirmed she has sold 50 million singlles in the U.s as of Jan.6th 2012.”

So you mean to tell me she has sold 30

Benron (Mc has a flat ass) Replied:

30 what?

MC (Benro aka Cassie thinks she is Whitney Houston) Replied:

~~~~~ sorry I got cut off. So, if this is true then 20 million of the other singles comes from U.K? I am so puzzled by the numbers that you tell me that she has sold, it always changes through time. Again like I said, if its true then congrats to her but don’t feel that I am downplaying her success because I have no reason to downplay her success or any other artists for that matter….. :/

Benron (Mc has a flat ass) Replied:

No, you told me I could not add anythign neilsen did not say, so know we are back to 50 mil fro mU.s and 14 mill from U.k.

Lol Iam really laughing at the way you fet the need to explain to me They don;t count, I am like Mc, I got it. Its Kewl. Watch SNL tonight, I still beleive she has sold 100 million, with 7 albums and 24 singles around the world,b but you don’t have too.

MC (Benron has a v*****) Replied:

I’ll watch SNL but she better not mess that s*** up because if she does _/ So it starts at 11 right?

Benron (Mc has a flat ass) Replied:

11:30, and if she killed it for some longerie models she’ll kill here, remember this:

Son.Sane5 Replied:

EAT IT!!!!!!!!!! Rugged cuz cant dought my main man the game even wen he spits his words ina song1

• November 10, 2012 at 7:55 pm
    PrettigurlrockD Bitchess says:

Irrelevant people always say the most irrelevant s*** ESP if it’s for publicity. I can’t with this monkey.

• November 10, 2012 at 7:55 pm
    KaV says:

Cheating isn’t illegal though… It’s just morally wrong.

Is this man stupid?

mobwife: full of "p*** & vinegar".....LOL Replied:

Since this so-called reality show is entitled “Marrying The Game” I’m assuming he means once a man is married should he decide to cheat on his wife, he should not hav eot loss his shirt in a divorce settlement. As we know, “morality” can be legislated!

• November 11, 2012 at 1:47 am
    DAISY DOUGGIE says:

UMMM…. ITS LIKE…… EVER HEARD OF STD’S, a***, RANDOM BABIES, PSYC ISSUES???? IM JUST SAYN, b****** AND n***** BE GOING THRU THAT WHEN THEY TRY TO CHEAT ON THE LOW…

• November 11, 2012 at 1:48 am
    Many Moons says:

I read his comments and frankly… I would like the brain cells that I lost back!

• November 11, 2012 at 12:17 pm
    mobwife: full of "p*** & vinegar".....LOL says:

LOL, I’m going to need the Gsme to have severa seats right nexts to DISGRACED former head of the CIA, General Petraeus!

Hell wrong with this ppl? Keep your damn d*ck in your damn pants! My goodness!
    :-(