Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Watch: That Grape Juice Interviews Ludacris

For the last 12 years, the name Ludacris has become synonymous with Rap royalty by way of an ever-flowing fountain of hot material and a heavily underrated chart run that now sees his combined US sales total at 13,953,000 units moved since October 2000.

Gearing up for the release of 8th studio album ‘Ludaversal’ (which is preceded by singles ‘Representin” and ‘Rest Of My Life’), the Hip-Hop veteran spoke to That Grape Juice in London town, where he is currently shooting the action flick ‘Fast & Furious 6′.

Our tell all conversation above…

• November 16, 2012 at 2:14 pm
    My Forehead Tho says:

This guy is like Usher, he always finds away to come back.

Lax Replied:

@Blue Kid Welcome Back Bytch!

• November 16, 2012 at 2:18 pm
    OVOForever says:

You guys are killing it. How many interviews did yall do this month.

• November 16, 2012 at 2:22 pm
    Beyonce's Weave says:

That was a good interview, I like the song with Kelly Rowland. Don’t forget to purchase your copy of Unapologetic Nov 19

OVOXoxo Replied:

Nobody is going to buy that s***’s music. Why should we fund the budget she’ll use to pay her driver to take her to the homes of random men at 4 in the morning for kinky sex. Ashton Kutcher anyone?

Ludaversal2013 Replied:

Haha. She really is the w**** of whores.

• November 16, 2012 at 3:08 pm
    Lax says:

Ludacris is one of the Best Lyricist to Me, I love the way he Spit His Lyrics.,
    in all of His Songs.

• November 16, 2012 at 3:46 pm
    Never That Serious says:

Anybody who does interviews with this site flops in the end……..thumb me down all you want but its the trend now

• November 16, 2012 at 4:14 pm
    TeamEveandMissy says:

I really thought this was a great interview. Luda is so underrated……they don’t give him the credit he deserves. I like everything about this man. His looks, his consistency with his music and movies,his creativeness,he’s focused. I am so excited to see him perform with c brezzy and swizz beats Sunday on the AMAs. I got representin ft kelly rowland on repeat everday. That song is fiyah….

• November 16, 2012 at 6:11 pm
    Steph says:

TGJ the sound was so low, plus it stopped half way…I will tr y again to watch it later.

• November 16, 2012 at 10:26 pm
    JER says:

Luda looks good. REAL good. Heyyyy

• November 16, 2012 at 11:11 pm
    VANNY says:

“VERY POPULAR AND VERY RECOGNISABLE DUDE” wow this lil n**** really feelin himself …. i did not think this motherfucker was so conceded like this .. def lost me as a fan and will not be buying his album.. i hate arrogant cocky artist.

• November 17, 2012 at 1:18 am
    IDK says:

Right, Ive always said he’s underrated. No more breaks LUda!!!

• November 17, 2012 at 3:27 am
    SeeSeeCC says:

I love Ludacris! He is definitely underrated….I’m glad he isn’t making garbage like some of these other “rappers”. Besides that he has talent in acting. I’m definitely anticipating Fast & Furious 6! Can’t wait until they complete the film.

• November 17, 2012 at 5:58 am
    Navy kisses says:

This has made me do happy, I’ve been a Luda fan for years and most people don’t know how kind he is. Loved this interview Sam.

• November 17, 2012 at 6:01 am
    Thinkingofyou says:

Love this cat.

• November 17, 2012 at 2:51 pm
    RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE OBAMA AND BEY) says:

y’ALL Do know Luda is one of the GURLS ……YASS GAWD HUNTY MY HAIR IS LAYED LIKE ……………….

• November 18, 2012 at 8:33 am
    Aram says:

Ludacris was never given the credits he duly deserved. I am glad TGJ did its bit with this interview!

• November 18, 2012 at 9:05 am
    1DOnMyMind says:

My favorite interview youve done so far, i didn’t know he was this cool.

• May 11, 2013 at 7:50 am
    ripple lyrics interpretation says:

It’s an remarkable paragraph in support of all the online visitors; they will get advantage from it I am sure. rippln app – rippln mobile – rippln

• November 13, 2013 at 10:40 pm
    empower network says:

Now you’re locomoting to desire to do, you must be passionate about it.
    Rocketship acknowledges that the setup isn’t sixth sale are actually traveling to be paying up you
    direct. Thus each blog post as Shaun leads a 1-hour empower site Q & A Session.
    For illustration: If I hadn’t humiliated my fingerbreadth is significant to conceive about.

• January 20, 2014 at 11:11 am
    buscadore de internet says:

For most recent information you have to visit world wide web and on
    web I found this site as a most excellent site for newest updates.