New Music: Jermaine Riley – ‘Ten Eleven Twelve’

New Music: Jermaine Riley   Ten Eleven Twelve

With many citing him as the King of British R&B, the pressure has always been on Jermaine Riley to deliver the goods time and time again.

This week, he does just that with his new mix tape ‘Ten Eleven Twelve’ , boasting remixes of many a well known cut- including the Elijah Blake penned ‘Climax‘ originally recorded by Usher.

Unfamiliar with his work? Get right into it below…

• November 12, 2012 at 12:15 pm
    Monstarebel (RiRis s** Slave) says:

13 14 15….Guuur BYE!!!

• November 12, 2012 at 1:41 pm
    toohotfortv says:

actually, this is pretty decent.

toohotfortv Replied:

…and whoever that Shaun is, wow… what a voice ;)

toohotfortv Replied:

Ok, this is more than decent… s*** goes hard af!!!! WOW!

• November 12, 2012 at 2:53 pm
    Don't_Start_No_Shit!!! says:

I got far as “Bad Guy,” he has a nice texture to his voice. But I prefer a stronger raspy smokers type of voice. He’s cool in a Omarion type of way tho!!

toohotfortv Replied:

then you like soul singers (ie crooners)… this guy is an r&b singer. people get that confused. anyway, this guy definitely has a bit more on omarion. I am really feeling urban music coming out of the uk lately…. from Labrinth, Angel, Cleo Sol, Etta Bond, and now Jermaine… the Uk is shitting on the US.

Britbutnotproud Replied:

Apart from angel and labrinth who are these people – please enlighten me?

damn Replied:

please don’t insult america and i am from england. The Miguel trey songz tyrese monica brandy etc s*** on those uk acts

toohotfortv Replied:

Well, boo… I’m from America and (imo) apart from Miguel and Brandy, the UK is coming up with fresher/more earnest/more skilled/more refined/ and much edgier material. please show me where trey or monica are doing anything on the level of the the forementioned UK acts. I dare you ;)

• November 12, 2012 at 8:58 pm
    bibi93 says:

Great talent!!

• November 17, 2012 at 4:51 pm
    BlancoDeLaFamilia says:

He can sing but I feel like he’s singing to himself most of the time, trying to impress himself.