'Nobody's Business': Chris Brown & Rihanna Fly On UK Singles Chart | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty? Advertisement

‘Nobody’s Business': Chris Brown & Rihanna Fly On UK Singles Chart

9b054f24ef946584bf097658f4cac2c4 Nobodys Business: Chris Brown & Rihanna Fly On UK Singles Chart

It seems Rihanna & Chris Brown have a smash hit on their hands.

One week after the release of the chart topper’s new LP ‘Unapologetic’, Fenty’s duet with the ‘Deuces’ star has made significant gains in the UK- securing the pair a spot in the Top Ten.

Details below…

Penned by Terius Nash, Carlos McKinney and the singer herself, the love song debuted at #7 on the nation’s R&B chart, forced into the Top Ten by strong digital sales generated in the last week.

Perched three spots of its sister ‘Half Of Me‘ and 5 spots above the Eminem assisted ‘Numb’, the song is one of 8 songs from the album to hit R&B Top 40, after it peaked at #1 last night.

….and her chart dominance doesn’t end there.

On the R&B albums chart, Rihanna now boasts an impressive four entries- with ‘Unapologetic’ in at #1, ‘Talk That Talk’ at #17, ‘Loud‘at #19 and 2007’s ‘Good Girl Gone Bad’ at #35, 277 weeks after release.

• November 26, 2012 at 7:55 am
    NOBITCHASSNESS says:

This better be the next single coz I don’t see any other tracks making it mainstream apart from Loveeeeeee Song.

Pop Royalty Replied:

*Coughs*

If U want It , Let’s Do it , Ride It , MY PONY.

J Replied:

girl loveeee song is the worst on the album

No Love Allowed, Half of Me, Lost In Paradise or Nobodys Business would all be good singles

NAVI 101 Replied:

chile sit down… i guess you didn’t listen to the album, this album was craft for mainstream success. there’s multiple songs on the album that might go #1 on the US HOT 100

NOBITCHASSNESS Replied:

Notice how you said “MIGHT”. Of course I listened to the album, I BOUGHT it. I just see Nobody’s Business being a bigger single… chile.

• November 26, 2012 at 7:57 am
    miao says:

‘Unapologetic’ is a f****** ‘fast food music’ mess!

whoknows2013 Replied:

STOP THE BITCHASSNESS HATERS SHE’S THE f****** TRUTH

Yea i said it Replied:

a mess that make your fave look messier!

• November 26, 2012 at 7:57 am
    SOJLK says:

EMINEM DID NOTHING ON NUMB HE IS USELESS WHEN HE IS NOT RAPPING ABT BEATING HIS WIFE

• November 26, 2012 at 8:05 am
    Jon says:

This is not a good thing that these songs are charting now, when she goes to relase them as singles most people will have already bought them.. This is what happened with beyonces 4 the day after glastonbury her full discography was in the top 100 and all her and destinys childs albums. End of time got to no.16 on itunes alone so when she released it most people had it and heard it months before it didnt do that great. Same for love on top. Ect..

HAHAHAHE Replied:

ohh. looks like i wrote the same down there. could have just hidden it here. :lol:

• November 26, 2012 at 8:13 am
    Lax says:

These are ALBUMS Folks,,,,,,
    On the R&B albums chart, Rihanna now boasts an impressive four entries- with ‘Unapologetic’ in at #1, ‘Talk That Talk’ at #17, ‘Loud‘at #19 and 2007′s ‘Good Girl Gone Bad’ at #35, 277 weeks after release…
    Albums “I Rest My Case” and now the JURY can rule, on this Case
    Rihanna Vs Albums ,,, And Can Rih sale Albums, AND THE ANSWER TO THAT IS “HELL YEAH,,,, SHE CAN SELL ALBUMS”,,,,, We all know Rih’s Track Records,,,

The World know Rih’s Track Record For Her Singles!!!! And how She have
    Been Caring on a “Hot & Steamy” love affair with Her Singles, now She’s
    Showing the singles chart that it’s “Hard To Love Two” But Rihanna have got a great Recipe to keep “Hope Alive’ In The Albums Department also,,,,,

ILOVEMUSIC!!!!! Replied:

STANS LIE BUT THEM NUMBERS DONT LIE!!! RHIANNA REIGN WILL NEVER LET UP!!!

• November 26, 2012 at 8:20 am
    Pop Royalty says:

R&B chart ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• November 26, 2012 at 8:21 am
    JawPal says:

Thanks for my daily rihanna scoop!

ILOVEMUSIC!!!!! Replied:

YOU MEAN HOURLY rihanna scoop…in another hour there will be another one!!!

• November 26, 2012 at 8:30 am
    Beyonce's Weave says:

Seems Davidina really wants to lose his job. Samantha is mos definitely going to punish you for posting a Rihanna story without shade. Don’t say you were not warned.

Unapologetic isn’t even R&B, it is more of a mix of adult contemporary pop, electro euro dance, Urban pop, Hip Hop and alternative rock. There’s no R&B on the album.

Anyway who cares about the R&B charts, R&B is dead and I’m happy about that. There has been no innovation in R&B music, it sounds just like it did in the 90s when it was popular, it is now boring. Until R&B artists bring on something new and different to the genre, they deserve no sympathy.

• November 26, 2012 at 8:43 am
    HAHAHAHE says:

looks like: if everybody’s buying and charting and listen to it now it might be played out when they release it as the single. looks like s*** happening. a phreakin mess. but you know what. they’ll leave chris brown alone for a while now. so they can release it late (before the next album) when people have forgotten that song already and get a slow aftershot and the buzz for the new album. this a predictable routine now. they’ll find a stunt that makes some buzz to make people buy it. for sure. ;)

HAHAHAHE Replied:

or perhaps those are the counted itunes people buying songs only but not the whole album. singles artsale. either hurts.

HAHAHAHE Replied:

just noticed this’ only r&b. the pretty smaller audience. with overwhelming pop boost. so what these numbers say? r&b crowd is even more selective. not a big shot in the wallet for album sales..

Yea i said it Replied:

i noticed that fave is no where to be find on any chart!

• November 26, 2012 at 8:43 am
    : : BLUE FRESH . : . : . . . . . says:

8 songs in the UK R&B Top40 this week, really impressive.

Congratulations Rihanna!

• November 26, 2012 at 8:46 am
    MISHKA says:

TGJ, you’re definitely stalking this girl on a minute basis.

• November 26, 2012 at 8:48 am
    MELODY2012 says:

Rita’s Management is going around selling a false story that Rihanna lost “The fast and the furious role” to Rita. I mean who will believe such nonsense.

Rih4lyphe Replied:

arent they managed by the same ppl?

• November 26, 2012 at 9:02 am
    I mop the floor with your faves weave says:

Oh? Another Rihoe post? Well I guess Sam’s bills won’t pay themselves, he needs Rihoe so he can get his weekly wage

• November 26, 2012 at 9:08 am
    Rih4lyphe says:

Watch for the US debuts also.

MY SINGLE CHOICES:
    Loveeeeeee Song – should not b released after feb (its a nice winter jam)
    Nobody’s Business – (will always b hot… the saga will continue)
    Right Now – dance hit. released in April/May as the summer approaches
    What Now – Just cuz she goes off in this I want it as a single
    Mother Mary – this would not chart well bt I could see this being like Frank Ocean’s Pyramid. This could b the single jus for the Navy like she did with Man Down n CKB

• November 26, 2012 at 9:24 am
    You know you a flop When... says:

The UK must seriously missing Ike & Tina because I can’t see why people in their right mind would support two kids who have a history of biting each others fingers and blacking each others eyes, doing music.

Oh well. Unapologetic is really falling on the Us itunes. It wasn’t even #1 for like 4 days.

ILOVEMUSIC!!!!! Replied:

IT HAPPEND ONE TIME!!! STFU!!!!

Yea i said it Replied:

was fave every number one or at number one now?

• November 26, 2012 at 9:56 am
    Bey Fan says:

I dont like this song….. but Numb is the ish.

I really love Get it Over With… seems like l hear Chris voice on the track.

ILOVEMUSIC!!!!! Replied:

I concur with you!!

that grape juice are bad liars Replied:

it’s not chris singing its James Fauntleroy he’s from cocaine 80’s he wrote firebomb, wait your turn, te amp, chris brown- lottery, take you down, paper scissor rock, beyonce i am here, brandy home, rita ora meet ya, face melt s*** he even wrote for b2k and frank ocean fertiliser, he’s written for nearly everyone he wrote joran sparks and chris brown no air :)

that grape juice are bad liars Replied:

get it over with is clearly my fav lol

• November 26, 2012 at 10:00 am
    Bey Fan says:

Pour It Up is the s*** too….

ILOVEMUSIC!!!!! Replied:

Um but thats not pop but if she does release it will do good on rb charts

ENOUGH ONIKA Replied:

Ratchet…

• November 26, 2012 at 10:14 am
    Navy Sailor!!!! says:

And what are your favs Rita Flopa, Kelly Flopland, Christina Failguilera and Flopdy doing TGJ??? Oh yeah NOTHING! Rihanna wins again haters!!

• November 26, 2012 at 10:48 am
    ILOVEMUSIC!!!!! says:

I love rihanna her album is fiyah!!! That reign!!!!

• November 26, 2012 at 10:48 am
    MC says:

Congrats.

Lax Replied:

@MC You got one of my all time Favorite
    Aretha is the One and Only, I love that Chick!!!!

• November 26, 2012 at 12:01 pm
    mobwife: f*** the femiNAZIS and all who love them says:

I love this song & can’t wait o see the video!

**I loath & detest the feminist, may they all _ _ _!

• November 26, 2012 at 12:02 pm
    Monstarebel (DIAMONDS IS NUMBER 1) says:

This song has grown on me its cute…. just wish Chris wasn’t on it….

• November 26, 2012 at 12:07 pm
    Oh Baby (b****** Will Deal) says:

I love that song, one of my few favs, this one just puts me in a great mood! The other ones I hope along with nobody’s business to get the single treatment are, jump (best potential for commercial success) , no love allowed, pour it up and what now. I also like get it over with, love song and love without tragedy. The rest meh.

goldgreen Replied:

get it over with ft cocaine 80’s is the one

• November 26, 2012 at 1:00 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

This must be the next single, i love da f****** song but just when i’m going crazy, the song ends, it should be longer, f*** you Rihanna.

Let’s sing it to the world
    Baby give me time
    I’mma be your girl
    I wanna make you mine
    And it ain’t nobody’s business
    It ain’t nobody’s business
    It ain’t nobody’s business
    It ain’t nobody’s business
    Just mine, and my baby

I also love “Jump” and the immaculate “Love Without Tragedy” / “Mother Mary” , one of Rihanna best songs, bow down to da song mothafuckers!

You took the best years of my life
    I took the best years of your life
    Felt like love struck me in the night
    I prayed that love don’t strike twice

• November 26, 2012 at 2:13 pm
    The Stans says:

Is the album number 1 in the US yet? Real Question….

Yea i said it Replied:

yes check twitter! and diamonds is #1 WORLDWIDE!