Nobody’s Business: Rihanna & Chris Brown Flaunt “Couple Time” On Instagram

chris rihanna affection e1354277321217 Nobodys Business: Rihanna & Chris Brown Flaunt Couple Time On Instagram

Rihanna and Chris Brown may declare it’s ‘Nobody’s Business’ on their latest hit, but their actions have shown quite the opposite.

No strangers to Instagram, the “close friends” appear keen to show the world just how close they are – today posting another “intimate” snap from backstage at Brown’s European tour.

Accompanying the snap was a Tweet from RiRi, saying…

For us, the legitimacy of their “relationship” is inconsequential. What does strike as interesting, though, is the timing of these “ChRihanna” episodes; it always seems to fall around a new Rihanna album (see: ‘Unapologetic’). Indeed, whether a fairytale or fallacy, it’s as if Chris promotes Rihanna albums better than he promotes his own.

Anyway, why are we commenting? It’s apparently ‘Nobody’s Business’…

• November 30, 2012 at 7:29 am
    HouseOfSex(ScorpioBabee) says:

wow it most def helps her while he take the lashing…..

Lax Replied:

The lashing yo lame ass speaks of is the tabloids,
    media and blogs who don’t want to do the easy and
    Simple thing which is what all of their Assess,,,,,
    Need to do, Build themselves a Bridge And Get Over It”.

HouseOfSex(ScorpioBabee) Replied:

exactly its not helping his career dumb ass but its doing great for hers well for now but its about to come to an end. Parents not going to put money in an artist like her, she won’t be number one next week on bb look for akeys taylor or one direction to take that spot

ITCHY PUSS Replied:

@ Lax b**** tell these 2 media whores to stop putting their business out there and then the media will leave them alone dumbfuck. UGH! No wonder you are a stan of these 2 talentless idiots.

@ITCHY PUS ,,, Wash that Pus,,,,,
    and then get back to Me…

truth(chile i DRAAAAAGGGSSS funky nicki stans hun-TAE to save them from her) Replied:

GET OFF LAX!! @itchy puss…those r crabs that got u itchy b****! Lax will slay u over Rhi…pls believe!

Lax Replied:

@House Of s**,,,,You know , with a s*** name like yours
    you’d think yo dumb ass would know that no matter what we can’t help who we love. You see it’s pissing the likes of you off because you do not want to see Chris nor Rih Happy.

To Me If they both or happy and I am of sound mind and have got a great relationship with my Boo then why in the f** am I knot going to want My Girl as happy as she can be and you know what ? With Ass holes like you and these other clowns on the loose I hope they tie the knot in the Island over the Holidays and really give yo asses a Stroke!!!!

Lax Replied:

@truth u got that right i’ll cut a bytch,,,,lol.
    how u doing ,,,,truth!!!!

truth(chile i DRAAAAGGGS funky nicki stans hun-TAE to save them from her) Replied:

@lax sweetie I’M LIVING at you reading these hoez!! I LOVE WHEN YOU GET THEM!!! GET EM b**** WHILE I GET LIFE AT YOU READING THEM!! LOL!! FYI TO ALL YALL MUTHA FUCKAS…DON’T SLEEP CUS LAX COMING YALL FUNKY MOLDED p**** HOEZ!!! GET A LIFE AND LIVE RHI ALONE CUS LAX WILL GO UP ONE SIDE OF YALL AND DOWN THE OTHER chile!!!!!! #chile sits back with popcorn and a blunt and read Lax slaying hoes left, right AND UP AND DOWN chile

Lax Replied:

@truth and they hate anybody who takes up for Rihanna
    Its so sad but hey it is what it is a blog spot and I can’t speak for other’s but I admire Rihanna’s get up and go ATTITUDE
    toward life and her career and I see Her working herself all the way to one of our “ICONIC LEGEND” and the haters would rather Take 6 poision pills then to read that.

You see truth they want to tell Us how we feel, how we think and that RIHANNA ain’t shyt, and now Chris isn’t shyt,,,,blah, blah, blah,,, while I say if they are both happy then so am I,,,,

f*** these cunts Lax…I LOVE RHI AND ERRTHANG ABOUT HER! @LAX…now go get em b****! Sl-LAY THESE HOEZ!!

HOUSEOFSEX(SCORPIOBABEE) Replied:

@LAX AND BOO STAY ON TOPIC WITH ME AND STOP GOING LEFT FIELD! I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE PARENTS NOT GOING TO CONTIUE BUYING HER MUSC 4 THEIR CHILDREN. NOT ONE TIME DID I HATE ON EITHER ONE OF THEM. U STANS B SO QUICK TO DEFEND YA’LL DON’T TAKE THE TIME 2 READ

@HOUSE OF PAIN
    @ICHY PUS, CRAB CAKES
    @FAF
    THE SHOW MUST GO ON,,,,
    100 SEXIEST WOMEN,,,,

HOUSEOFSEX(SCORPIOBABEE) Replied:

@LAX thats fine they can do what they want! lets be real some these kids parents are not going to put their money into her music like that anymore especially since the news broke that they were back 2gether. 4 example I was at Target and a kid asked her mom could she get her cd and her mom was like nope she and that chris are not getting my money for what I’ve been hearing about them two lately. Nicely told her she was going to have to get it from a friend. Half or the majority of her fans still depend on mommy and daddy to buy them things and trust a lot of parents r not happy with her latest promo or this so called brand of hers.

Lax Replied:

@HOUSE OF s**,,,Many of the people who follows rihanna and Chris are full dam grown like Me , and yo ass can take that bull shyt talk yo ass is trying to sell to Me and Rihannas navy some place private and stick it up yo ass because I have heard it all before.
    And don”t they look lovely together on stage,,,
    Look at how the people around the stage is looking at them,
    R U MAD? Then stratch yo ass and get glad because you need to know that Yo “Monkey Ass” with all of that
    “Mean Mugging Me’ Yo Scum Bag ass need to know that
    “That Dog Of Yours” Want hunt ,,,

Lax Replied:

Rihanna is gearing her Music to a different people
    right about now, Rihanna’s music has always been grown up Music to Me and many of the children still know every word to “Rude Boy or s&m children are going to do what they want to do and it will be there parents who should keep telling them what to buy and not buy.

FAF Replied:

OOOP ! Read @HouseofSex ! KI !

Idk why he does this s***! Its part of that masochist b******* they like . . .he beats her ass & she pimps him out on social media to get him back !

It’s not helping his sales. . . KI!

FAF Replied:

“” example I was at Target and a kid asked her mom could she get her cd and her mom was like nope she and that chris are not getting my money for what I’ve been hearing about them two lately. Nicely told her she was going to have to get it from a friend. “””

*f****** DEAD*………………………

Lax Replied:

Where that kid did not get the album there will be others who will and then none of that matter for the simple reason that so many who hate on Rih and Chris are stealing their Music by Downloading it any ways,,,,
    Why do some people want to hold others feet to the fire over something that HAPPENED in their lives and they have moved pass it and their haters are still stuck on what happened in the pass?
    What do yall want Chris and Rihanna to do “Walk On Water”

Shine bright like a diamond
    Shine bright like a diamond

Find light in the beautiful sea
    I choose to be happy
    You and I, you and I
    We’re like diamonds in the sky

Lax Replied:

You’re a shooting star I see
    A vision of ecstasy
    When you hold me, I’m alive
    We’re like diamonds in the sky

I knew that we’d become one right away
    Oh, right away
    At first sight I left…

@HOUSE OF PAIN,,,,
    Soooooo it’s good to see that yo ass is stuck on Me I have many Cybro Admirers and I love each and every Single one of them,,,,,,,AND DID I PERHAPS MAKE YO “LITTLE ROCKET” NOT BE ABLE TO GO TO THE MOON, SHYT STAIN,,,,

Irevelent ,,,Things that’s note worthy,,,
    GQ SEXIEST WOMEN,,,,,

Lax Replied:

@FAF,,,,,You claim the Navy is always making up
    numbers,,,,less see if we can’t get that straight,,,,,

HOUSEOFSEX(SCORPIOBABEE) Replied:

And don”t they look lovely together on stage,,,

Lol now Im going to go in on ur #BITCHASS! IN 54321

IDK WHO THE f*** U THOUGHT I WAS U LITTLE d*** MF BUT LET ME TELL U WHO I AIN’T AND THAT’S NOBODY’S b**** ASS UNLIKE URSELF! I MEAN HOW f****** RIHTARDED ARE U? b**** I WILL HAVE UR MOUTH SO f****** WIDE OPEN WITH THIS p**** JUICE ALL DOWN UR DAMN THROAT THAT UR LIL d*** WILL BE WET FOR DAYS! SO LISTEN HERE U LITTLE s*** LIKE I SAID B4 I DON’T GIVE A f*** ABOUT U, THE f****** NAVY OR YOU f****** RIHTARDED FANS! I WILL SANK ALL U MF’S BATTLESHIPS JUST LIKE I DID JUST NOW IF U EVER TRY TO COME AT ME AGAIN!

U JUST ENTER THE BIG BOY LEAGUE, I WILL LET UR #BITCHASS KNOW WHEN U CAN ENTER THE MENS LEAGUE! YOU f****** “LAX”ATIVE YOU HAVE BEEN OFFICIALLY SHITTED ON NOW GO BRUSH UR TEETH AND WIPE UR FACE U SILLY CLOWN!

@HOUSE OF s**,,,,,Hey there you s*** Stain, I see you
    are good and mad and what do you think cursing Me Out is going to get yo broke, busted, pressed and stressed Ass…???
    Rihanna top ten in the SEXIEST WOMEN ALIVE
    AND TOP TEN SEXIEST WOMEN,,,,#3
    @HOUSE OF PAIN,,,,SUCK!!!!!

@HOUSE OF PAIN By the time I get finished
    cleaning up all the Shyt “Yo Ass” is throwing it will be “Leap Year”,,,,,four whole years,,,,ha, ha, ha,,,,,and Rih is still doing
    the Dammm thing, U SCUMBAG!!!!

@HOUSE OF WISHED THEY HAD SOME,(PAIN).,
    Now where is all that talk you was talking about what the PARENTS was going to be not doing because of Rihanna’s attitude, look Shyt Stain,,,Ssoooooo you can curse and talk nasety I suppose you think yo ass is the “Big Bad Wolf” OHHHH I AM SHAKING IN MY BOOTS…
    What kind of an example or yo ass sitting for the yougins who visit this Web Site, Dammm I did not know that People really get Hogged tied over comments, ha, ha, ha,,,,you read like a VERRRRRRY PISED, PRESSED, STRESSD AND FUKED UP SHYT STAIN!!!!!!

PS
    CALM THE HELL DOWN SO YO ASS CAN HELP SHOW THE YOUNGINS HOW TO ACT ,,,,

@HOUSE OF PAIN,,,
    Like i was saying let the parents be responsible for their own children Rihanna is a Rock Star and she don’t have no children to raise,,,and yo broke, bitter ass can worry about all them eggs yo WORTHLESS LOW LIFE, SCUMBAG ASS HAS GOTTEN HOT,,,,

PS,,,,,I am certain that parents can read yo Worthless ass and then instead of reading something positive into
    yo comment they will surely take off running for cover because yo ass reads like a “Bat Crap Crazed, Shyt Stain” who’s Done Lossed Yo Rabbit Ass Mind,,,,lol, lol,,

HOUSEOFSEX(SCORPIOBABEE) Replied:

lol thats all you had??? I won you lost lmao!!! I knew u were lame from the jump! Not going 2 waste any more seconds on you GOODBYE :)

Lax Replied:

@HOUSE OF PAIN,,,,,I don’t mind losing when it’s for a good cause, and as long as you and others live their lives without
    Love and Compassion for others that’s not a life u r living that’s a “Hell You Are Living In Here On Earth” AND SLANDER, STRIFE, LIES AND HATE WILL ALWAYS MAKE YOU A
    “RESTLESS WIND”, Son,,,,,,Peace!

MUSICMAKESMEHIGH!! Replied:

ALL OF YOUR HATE AND LIES ARENT MOVING s***!!! CHRIS BROWN HAS A SOLDOUT TOUR!!! CHRIS BROWN FINALLY GOT HIS LIFE BACK TO THE WAY HE WANTS IT AND RIHANNA IS STILL OUTSELLING YOUR FAVE f** SCORPIO b****!!!! AND I KNOW A NIKII STAN FAF TRYING TO SHADE CUS RIHANNAS 1 ALBUM SHITS ON NIKKIS WHOLE CAREER!!!

• November 30, 2012 at 7:30 am
    María says:

this blog should be called rihannadaily… I can’t with this s***.

rihfan Replied:

lol. maybe. their site is so dead.

SIT b**** Replied:

rihfan Replied:

and now? i know that. i’ve seen it.

SIT b****,,,

SIT b**** Replied:

@lax here h** http://www.sohh.com/img/rihanna-fight-2011-02-25-300×300.jpg

Lax Replied:

@SIT b****,,,Why don’t yo ass do what yo
    name Implies ?

I am all about Positivity not the negative, its done over
    with and BYTCH WHY DON’T YO ASS BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT!!!!!

SIT b**** Replied:

http://www.sohh.com/img/rihanna-fight-2011-02-25-300×300.jpg deal boo

Lax Replied:

Rih says to Chris “Just Be A Man About It”

And They Bot Agrees there’s nothing wrong with “Living
    Their Lives”,,,

FAF Replied:

But when sam don’t post Rihanna news, y’all ask him for it. . . . h**, have a seat _/

2011 SEXIEST WOMEN,,,,

Lax Replied:

The last thing the navy is going to do is take orders
    from any “Nut Cake”, trust.

• November 30, 2012 at 7:34 am
    RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE OBAMA AND BEY) says:

Cute Pic

Beyonce's Weave Replied:

Yes Samantha, it is a cute pic, why did you shade her in your article though? You’re a strange one.

Why do people stay so “Corked & Screwed” over
    what Lil Ms Sunshine is doing,,,lol

NYMARCUS Replied:

STILL DONT GET WHY PEOPLE CALLED THIS GIRL A h** AND A B*TGH WHEN SHE SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN CHRIS OR NOBODY FOR THE LAST 2 YRS … IM SURE SHE GETS GUYS TRYING TO GET WITH HER DAILY LIKE THAT FOOTBALL PLAYER BUT SHE SEEMS TO BE ALL ABOUT HER AND HER BABY ..EVEN WHEN HE WASNT HER BABY,SHES NOT A h** JUST SPRUNG

FAF Replied:

^ Honey, did you forget about Ashton Kutcher ? etc. etc. ?

MUSICMAKESMEHIGH!! Replied:

At faf LIES b**** EVEN ASHOTON KUTCHER SAID IT WAS A LIE!!! EVERY MAN THE MEDIA HAS ACCUSSED HER OF BEING WITH CAME OUT AND DENIED IT!! ONLY PERSON SHE HAS EVER f***** WERE BFS!!! f***** ASS AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT RIRIS SNATCH AND WORRY ABOUT Y UR FAVE IS A BLEACHED UP FLOP!!!

• November 30, 2012 at 7:35 am
    Louise says:

But i thought it wern’t nobodys business.

FAF Replied:

“” Aint nobawdi bihhhnehh . . .””

MUSICMAKESMEHIGH!! Replied:

I SEE YOUR f***** ASS KNOWS THE WORDS!!! TO THE QUEENS SONG!!!

Anit “Nobody’s Business” is only a Song title
    idiot.

• November 30, 2012 at 7:35 am
    ZANIA says:

I loved that picture. Let it be beautiful-CB words. This has nothing to do with promoting her album all the back lash she gets. Obviously she is tired of hiding her relationship with him. I would be tired to,have to sneak around all the time for nearly a year.

NYMARCUS Replied:

RIGHT THEY SLOWLY GETTING READY TO TAKE IT PUBLIC

I&I(Bare Badness) Replied:

yep! can’t even see his face, was he even awake?

FAF Replied:

But why does she have to hide it hun??

That’s her OWN guilty conscience

the b**** stalked him for mos. , trynna get him from his gf !

DESPERATE! SMMFH !

MUSICMAKESMEHIGH!! Replied:

SHUT UP f*** AT FAF!!! BOTH OF THEIR CAREERS SHITS ALL OVER NIKKIS CAREER!!!!

Chris is on Tour and Rih is
    still throwing down.

• November 30, 2012 at 7:36 am
    XoMoDe says:

I want front row seats to the next time he beats her up.

Nika Replied:

ur an ass

SAINT TROPEZ LOVES RIH RIH Replied:

Copycat Rita Ora steals Rihanna’s style
    30 August 2012

Imitation might be the greatest form of flattery, but we’re not sure Rihanna will see it like that when she realises just how much singer Rita Ora has been stealing her style…

Floral jumpsuit
    Rihanna (left) stepped out in this monochrome Stella McCartney jumpsuit in London in March, Rita went for a similar look just this week.

@XOMODE PERHAPS CHRIS WILL TAKE
    RIHANNA
    DOWN BEFORE THAT HAPPENS,,,

YESSSS SIREE THE BYCHES ARE BITTER, AND FOR GOOD REASON.

Common Sense Replied:

She’s the one asking for it.

Lax Replied:

Stop wishing something bad to happen
    to them hell people fight and they get the
    f** over it, and grow up,,

Tell Us about the time yo dad Slapped yo
    Moms Wig Hat off Her head and it landed
    in that “Toliet Stool” Yo mom didn’t quit his
    ass for good, after her mad spell and she
    washed that “Wig Hat’ they was right back
    together sleeping in the same Bed,,,,

GET LAX!! b**** SLAY!! more More MORE!!!

‘get them’

NYMARCUS Replied:

N IM SURE U ARE AN ABUSER OR GET ABUSED BC THAT WAS AN IGNORANT THING 2 SAY AND THE PEOPLE WH THUMPED U UP ARE JUST AS IGNORANT

Lax Replied:

@truth,,,,some days off and the haters asses have been HAD!

U bk now and these funky b****** WILL DEAL chile!! Kick it b****!! Do it like ONLY U can chile!

FAF Replied:

It was funny…. KI !

Random shyt,,,,
    lol.

Lax Replied:

So many people loves looking for the
    negative in the young artist lives, sad to say the least.

1life4life Replied:

have a seat >>> -/

• November 30, 2012 at 7:38 am
    Sleazy says:

“It aint nobody’s business but just mine and my baby” lmao oh Ho? Yet you posting pics and making sure people snap you together? Wow she is pathetic this is the same girl Who said she is not going to back to him. Became the 1st for woman abuse and now she is f****** him again? Yall know if riri was a NORMAL girl we all would be saying she is pathetic

That B*tch (redbone) Replied:

Yes! If this was somebody’s mom, sister, friend, or cousin, you all would be singing a different tune.
    Im not about to have any man beat my mom, cousins, or friends.
    *smh*

Chris Sings To Rih,,,,Practice What You Preach

Alrighty Then,,,,

MUSICMAKESMEHIGH!! Replied:

RIHANNA IS NOT YOUR SISTER OR CUS OR FRIEND OR DAUGHTER SHE IS ROREY AND RIJAD FENTY SISTER RONALD AND MONICA FENTY DAUGHTER AND MELISSA FORDES COUSIN!!! AND THEY ALL HAVE LET THE s*** GO!!! AND MOVED ON!!!

@That B*tch, Shyt happens even to the very best
    of Us and life isn’t about how you let things that happens
    in Yo life keep you down , Its all about How you spring back into action from what ever it was…

James227 Replied:

That’s right b**** it’s Nobodys Busincee if they want to post pictures. If you don’t like it, then go some where and mind your f****** business. Rihanna is only doing what she should have been doing from the jump. Kae his fake girlfriend even knew about tChris & Rihanna’s love affair. Before I hated the idea of them being together but hay this is their life not mines. If I spend time worring about Chris & Rihanna’s relationship then my life will be at a stand still because I would not have had a life but living theirs just like you guys are doing now.

Lax Replied:

@JAMES Great read and we have to try and show
    the Lames & Loosers how “The Beat Goes On”
    Cosigns your every word.

Hit’s Maker,,,,,article written before her #1 album

• November 30, 2012 at 7:38 am
    ben says:

s***

CUTE
    Rih and her Baby!

ENOUGH ONIKA Replied:

Yet you were attacking Chris when he whooped her ass. If you “cared” so much for your false God, why would you want her in an unhealthy relationship? You jump on the bandwagon with anything destructive decision she makes. #Pathetic

Hey “Rude Boy”
    I like the way you tell Me Put It There!!!!!!

Ben Rih says Kisssssss,,,

Death!& made me spit my gum out from laughn chile

Uncle Charlie describes exactly how Chris Feels,,,,

And Rihanna is Smiling and that is what time it is, Haters.

Lax Replied:

@BEN A s*** who knows how and where to find Her
    own “Rude Boy” Rihanna know what shes doing and she has to follow her heart,,,And it lies with Chris,,,

And why r u pressed, again,,,,

Less Talk About Love,,,,
    I think I found someone I could live my life for
    this girl., this fellow
    I’m yours, your mine for sure.
    I’ve had enough of running wild.
    I’m switchin up my whole life style.
    I don’t wanna live the way I used to.

@BEN,,,
    Congratulations to RiRi who has now equalled Queen of Pop Madonna’s chart record for female artist with the most consecutive Number 1 albums. They share this achievement with fellow solo artists Eva Cassidy, Susan Boyle and Norah Jones.

@BEN,,,
    Rihanna makes it a staggering three Number 1 albums in three years as Unapologetic follows in the footsteps of last year’s Talk That Talk and 2010’s Loud by going all the way to the top of the Official Albums Chart with UK sales of almost 100,000 copies this week.

Lax Replied:

Unapologetic is Rihanna’s fourth Number 1 album overall (her third album, Good Girl Gone Bad, also peaked at Number 1 back in 2007), and completes an amazing 12 months for the Bajan superstar. In the UK alone, she’s sold over three million singles, and has become the second biggest selling female singles artist of all time (behind Madonna). And she’s still only 24!

MUSICMAKESMEHIGH!! Replied:

NOPE TAYLOR SWIFT IS THE s***!!!! RIHANNA ONLY f**** HER BOYFRIENDS!!! RIHANNA WILL NEVER BE A s*** b******!!!! THIS TRUE LOVE AT ITS FINEST!!!

• November 30, 2012 at 7:40 am
    mr.m says:

ONE WORD: w****.

SAINT TROPEZ LOVES RIH RIH Replied:

http://i51.tinypic.com/zydh78.gif ONE WORD

SIT b**** Replied:

hush http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.390458!/img/httpImage/image.jpg

Lax Replied:

Somebody so pissed, pressed and stressed

AAAAAWWWW They look so sweet,,,,

SAINT TROPEZ LOVES RIH RIH Replied:

CI Struggling R&B chanteuse Ciara has announced she will be embarking on a joint tour with pop crooner Taio Cruz.

‘Radio Maliboom Boom Station Invasion Concert Tour’ is the name of the upcoming 10 city trek. With two failed albums now under her belt, the 25-year-old is now living up to her infamous “selling records is a small fraction of branding, but touring is where the money is”.

And with a hot-headed Rihanna telling her “Good luck with booking that stage you speak of”, the high octane performer appears determined to press on with things. We’re sure Ciara will be all energy and abs as she lights up the stage but will she be able to forge a music comeback in the long run?

SIT b**** Replied:

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.390458!/img/httpImage/image.jpg here boo rest

@MR M, HATERS AND SIT b**** RIHANNA
    ASKED Angie Stone to explain it to Yo Hateful Asses

My Sunshine,,,

Nika Replied:

ONE WORD: HATER

SAINT TROPEZ LOVES RIH RIH Replied:

ONE WORD IDIOTS

Rihanna and Her Boo
    How sweet it is,,,,,

SIT b**** Replied:

Lax Replied:

Nothing like young love, nothing
    Nothing like having the one you love and you are happy
    and a bank where you got $$$$$ in it…

Less talk about Love,,,
    I’m givin up the booty calls,
    spendin time away from you
    No leavin with two or three girls no more
    All I need is one who’s really down., for me
    Someone to turn my life around.
    Girl,I feel like you could be the one,to make a difference in my life…

FAF Replied:

@Lax no one is reading that stupid s***, hon.

@SantropezHatesRishitta

Honey what does Ciara gotta do w/ this post?
    U mad cuz she not a w**** ? Her label aint got her on a 360 leash ! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)