Nobody’s Business: Rihanna & Chris Brown Flaunt “Couple Time” On Instagram

shares
chris rihanna affection e1354277321217 Nobodys Business: Rihanna & Chris Brown Flaunt Couple Time On Instagram

Rihanna and Chris Brown may declare it’s ‘Nobody’s Business’ on their latest hit, but their actions have shown quite the opposite.

No strangers to Instagram, the “close friends” appear keen to show the world just how close they are – today posting another “intimate” snap from backstage at Brown’s European tour.

Accompanying the snap was a Tweet from RiRi, saying…

For us, the legitimacy of their “relationship” is inconsequential. What does strike as interesting, though, is the timing of these “ChRihanna” episodes; it always seems to fall around a new Rihanna album (see: ‘Unapologetic’). Indeed, whether a fairytale or fallacy, it’s as if Chris promotes Rihanna albums better than he promotes his own.

Anyway, why are we commenting? It’s apparently ‘Nobody’s Business’…

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

Top Commentators

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (153)

• rita ora can win a oscar

rita ora can win ... (137)

• Tyler

Tyler (137)

• Mark111

Mark111 (81)

1. November 30, 2012 at 7:29 am
    HouseOfSex(ScorpioBabee) says:

wow it most def helps her while he take the lashing…..

• November 30, 2012 at 9:57 am
      Lax says:

The lashing yo lame ass speaks of is the tabloids,
      media and blogs who don’t want to do the easy and
      Simple thing which is what all of their Assess,,,,,
      Need to do, Build themselves a Bridge And Get Over It”.

• November 30, 2012 at 10:26 am
        HouseOfSex(ScorpioBabee) says:

exactly its not helping his career dumb ass but its doing great for hers well for now but its about to come to an end. Parents not going to put money in an artist like her, she won’t be number one next week on bb look for akeys taylor or one direction to take that spot

• November 30, 2012 at 10:44 am
        ITCHY PUSS says:

@ Lax b**** tell these 2 media whores to stop putting their business out there and then the media will leave them alone dumbfuck. UGH! No wonder you are a stan of these 2 talentless idiots.

• November 30, 2012 at 10:54 am

@ITCHY PUS ,,, Wash that Pus,,,,,
        and then get back to Me…

• November 30, 2012 at 10:54 am
        truth(chile i DRAAAAAGGGSSS funky nicki stans hun-TAE to save them from her) says:

GET OFF LAX!! @itchy puss…those r crabs that got u itchy b****! Lax will slay u over Rhi…pls believe!

• November 30, 2012 at 11:06 am
        Lax says:

@House Of s**,,,,You know , with a s*** name like yours
        you’d think yo dumb ass would know that no matter what we can’t help who we love. You see it’s pissing the likes of you off because you do not want to see Chris nor Rih Happy.

To Me If they both or happy and I am of sound mind and have got a great relationship with my Boo then why in the f** am I knot going to want My Girl as happy as she can be and you know what ? With Ass holes like you and these other clowns on the loose I hope they tie the knot in the Island over the Holidays and really give yo asses a Stroke!!!!

• November 30, 2012 at 11:38 am
        Lax says:

@truth u got that right i’ll cut a bytch,,,,lol.
        how u doing ,,,,truth!!!!

• November 30, 2012 at 11:56 am
        truth(chile i DRAAAAGGGS funky nicki stans hun-TAE to save them from her) says:

@lax sweetie I’M LIVING at you reading these hoez!! I LOVE WHEN YOU GET THEM!!! GET EM b**** WHILE I GET LIFE AT YOU READING THEM!! LOL!! FYI TO ALL YALL MUTHA FUCKAS…DON’T SLEEP CUS LAX COMING YALL FUNKY MOLDED p**** HOEZ!!! GET A LIFE AND LIVE RHI ALONE CUS LAX WILL GO UP ONE SIDE OF YALL AND DOWN THE OTHER chile!!!!!! #chile sits back with popcorn and a blunt and read Lax slaying hoes left, right AND UP AND DOWN chile

• November 30, 2012 at 12:09 pm
        Lax says:

@truth and they hate anybody who takes up for Rihanna
        Its so sad but hey it is what it is a blog spot and I can’t speak for other’s but I admire Rihanna’s get up and go ATTITUDE
        toward life and her career and I see Her working herself all the way to one of our “ICONIC LEGEND” and the haters would rather Take 6 poision pills then to read that.

You see truth they want to tell Us how we feel, how we think and that RIHANNA ain’t shyt, and now Chris isn’t shyt,,,,blah, blah, blah,,, while I say if they are both happy then so am I,,,,

• November 30, 2012 at 1:33 pm

f*** these cunts Lax…I LOVE RHI AND ERRTHANG ABOUT HER! @LAX…now go get em b****! Sl-LAY THESE HOEZ!!

• November 30, 2012 at 2:12 pm
        HOUSEOFSEX(SCORPIOBABEE) says:

@LAX AND BOO STAY ON TOPIC WITH ME AND STOP GOING LEFT FIELD! I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE PARENTS NOT GOING TO CONTIUE BUYING HER MUSC 4 THEIR CHILDREN. NOT ONE TIME DID I HATE ON EITHER ONE OF THEM. U STANS B SO QUICK TO DEFEND YA’LL DON’T TAKE THE TIME 2 READ

• December 1, 2012 at 5:29 pm

@HOUSE OF PAIN
        @ICHY PUS, CRAB CAKES
        @FAF
        THE SHOW MUST GO ON,,,,
        100 SEXIEST WOMEN,,,,

• November 30, 2012 at 1:59 pm
      HOUSEOFSEX(SCORPIOBABEE) says:

@LAX thats fine they can do what they want! lets be real some these kids parents are not going to put their money into her music like that anymore especially since the news broke that they were back 2gether. 4 example I was at Target and a kid asked her mom could she get her cd and her mom was like nope she and that chris are not getting my money for what I’ve been hearing about them two lately. Nicely told her she was going to have to get it from a friend. Half or the majority of her fans still depend on mommy and daddy to buy them things and trust a lot of parents r not happy with her latest promo or this so called brand of hers.

• November 30, 2012 at 2:39 pm
        Lax says:

@HOUSE OF s**,,,Many of the people who follows rihanna and Chris are full dam grown like Me , and yo ass can take that bull shyt talk yo ass is trying to sell to Me and Rihannas navy some place private and stick it up yo ass because I have heard it all before.
        And don”t they look lovely together on stage,,,
        Look at how the people around the stage is looking at them,
        R U MAD? Then stratch yo ass and get glad because you need to know that Yo “Monkey Ass” with all of that
        “Mean Mugging Me’ Yo Scum Bag ass need to know that
        “That Dog Of Yours” Want hunt ,,,

• November 30, 2012 at 5:39 pm
        Lax says:

Rihanna is gearing her Music to a different people
        right about now, Rihanna’s music has always been grown up Music to Me and many of the children still know every word to “Rude Boy or s&m children are going to do what they want to do and it will be there parents who should keep telling them what to buy and not buy.

• November 30, 2012 at 4:31 pm
      FAF says:

OOOP ! Read @HouseofSex ! KI !

Idk why he does this s***! Its part of that masochist b******* they like . . .he beats her ass & she pimps him out on social media to get him back !

It’s not helping his sales. . . KI!

• November 30, 2012 at 4:31 pm
        FAF says:

“” example I was at Target and a kid asked her mom could she get her cd and her mom was like nope she and that chris are not getting my money for what I’ve been hearing about them two lately. Nicely told her she was going to have to get it from a friend. “””

*f****** DEAD*………………………

• November 30, 2012 at 5:42 pm
        Lax says:

Where that kid did not get the album there will be others who will and then none of that matter for the simple reason that so many who hate on Rih and Chris are stealing their Music by Downloading it any ways,,,,
        Why do some people want to hold others feet to the fire over something that HAPPENED in their lives and they have moved pass it and their haters are still stuck on what happened in the pass?
        What do yall want Chris and Rihanna to do “Walk On Water”

• November 30, 2012 at 5:43 pm

Shine bright like a diamond
        Shine bright like a diamond

Find light in the beautiful sea
        I choose to be happy
        You and I, you and I
        We’re like diamonds in the sky

• November 30, 2012 at 5:43 pm
        Lax says:

You’re a shooting star I see
        A vision of ecstasy
        When you hold me, I’m alive
        We’re like diamonds in the sky

I knew that we’d become one right away
        Oh, right away
        At first sight I left…

• December 1, 2012 at 5:03 pm

@HOUSE OF PAIN,,,,
        Soooooo it’s good to see that yo ass is stuck on Me I have many Cybro Admirers and I love each and every Single one of them,,,,,,,AND DID I PERHAPS MAKE YO “LITTLE ROCKET” NOT BE ABLE TO GO TO THE MOON, SHYT STAIN,,,,

• December 1, 2012 at 5:30 pm

Irevelent ,,,Things that’s note worthy,,,
        GQ SEXIEST WOMEN,,,,,

• December 1, 2012 at 9:53 pm
        Lax says:

@FAF,,,,,You claim the Navy is always making up
        numbers,,,,less see if we can’t get that straight,,,,,

• December 1, 2012 at 2:36 am
      HOUSEOFSEX(SCORPIOBABEE) says:

And don”t they look lovely together on stage,,,

Lol now Im going to go in on ur #BITCHASS! IN 54321

IDK WHO THE f*** U THOUGHT I WAS U LITTLE d*** MF BUT LET ME TELL U WHO I AIN’T AND THAT’S NOBODY’S b**** ASS UNLIKE URSELF! I MEAN HOW f****** RIHTARDED ARE U? b**** I WILL HAVE UR MOUTH SO f****** WIDE OPEN WITH THIS p**** JUICE ALL DOWN UR DAMN THROAT THAT UR LIL d*** WILL BE WET FOR DAYS! SO LISTEN HERE U LITTLE s*** LIKE I SAID B4 I DON’T GIVE A f*** ABOUT U, THE f****** NAVY OR YOU f****** RIHTARDED FANS! I WILL SANK ALL U MF’S BATTLESHIPS JUST LIKE I DID JUST NOW IF U EVER TRY TO COME AT ME AGAIN!

U JUST ENTER THE BIG BOY LEAGUE, I WILL LET UR #BITCHASS KNOW WHEN U CAN ENTER THE MENS LEAGUE! YOU f****** “LAX”ATIVE YOU HAVE BEEN OFFICIALLY SHITTED ON NOW GO BRUSH UR TEETH AND WIPE UR FACE U SILLY CLOWN!

• December 1, 2012 at 4:52 pm

@HOUSE OF s**,,,,,Hey there you s*** Stain, I see you
        are good and mad and what do you think cursing Me Out is going to get yo broke, busted, pressed and stressed Ass…???
        Rihanna top ten in the SEXIEST WOMEN ALIVE
        AND TOP TEN SEXIEST WOMEN,,,,#3
        @HOUSE OF PAIN,,,,SUCK!!!!!

• December 1, 2012 at 4:54 pm

@HOUSE OF PAIN By the time I get finished
        cleaning up all the Shyt “Yo Ass” is throwing it will be “Leap Year”,,,,,four whole years,,,,ha, ha, ha,,,,,and Rih is still doing
        the Dammm thing, U SCUMBAG!!!!

• December 1, 2012 at 4:57 pm

@HOUSE OF WISHED THEY HAD SOME,(PAIN).,
        Now where is all that talk you was talking about what the PARENTS was going to be not doing because of Rihanna’s attitude, look Shyt Stain,,,Ssoooooo you can curse and talk nasety I suppose you think yo ass is the “Big Bad Wolf” OHHHH I AM SHAKING IN MY BOOTS…
        What kind of an example or yo ass sitting for the yougins who visit this Web Site, Dammm I did not know that People really get Hogged tied over comments, ha, ha, ha,,,,you read like a VERRRRRRY PISED, PRESSED, STRESSD AND FUKED UP SHYT STAIN!!!!!!

PS
        CALM THE HELL DOWN SO YO ASS CAN HELP SHOW THE YOUNGINS HOW TO ACT ,,,,

• December 1, 2012 at 5:02 pm

@HOUSE OF PAIN,,,
        Like i was saying let the parents be responsible for their own children Rihanna is a Rock Star and she don’t have no children to raise,,,and yo broke, bitter ass can worry about all them eggs yo WORTHLESS LOW LIFE, SCUMBAG ASS HAS GOTTEN HOT,,,,

PS,,,,,I am certain that parents can read yo Worthless ass and then instead of reading something positive into
        yo comment they will surely take off running for cover because yo ass reads like a “Bat Crap Crazed, Shyt Stain” who’s Done Lossed Yo Rabbit Ass Mind,,,,lol, lol,,

• December 1, 2012 at 7:42 pm
      HOUSEOFSEX(SCORPIOBABEE) says:

lol thats all you had??? I won you lost lmao!!! I knew u were lame from the jump! Not going 2 waste any more seconds on you GOODBYE :)

2. November 30, 2012 at 7:30 am
    María says:

this blog should be called rihannadaily… I can’t with this s***.

3. November 30, 2012 at 7:34 am
    RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE OBAMA AND BEY) says:

Cute Pic

• November 30, 2012 at 8:28 am
      Beyonce's Weave says:

Yes Samantha, it is a cute pic, why did you shade her in your article though? You’re a strange one.

• December 4, 2012 at 8:20 am

Why do people stay so “Corked & Screwed” over
        what Lil Ms Sunshine is doing,,,lol

• November 30, 2012 at 10:20 am
      NYMARCUS says:

STILL DONT GET WHY PEOPLE CALLED THIS GIRL A h** AND A B*TGH WHEN SHE SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN CHRIS OR NOBODY FOR THE LAST 2 YRS … IM SURE SHE GETS GUYS TRYING TO GET WITH HER DAILY LIKE THAT FOOTBALL PLAYER BUT SHE SEEMS TO BE ALL ABOUT HER AND HER BABY ..EVEN WHEN HE WASNT HER BABY,SHES NOT A h** JUST SPRUNG

• November 30, 2012 at 4:33 pm
        FAF says:

^ Honey, did you forget about Ashton Kutcher ? etc. etc. ?

• December 2, 2012 at 10:08 am
        MUSICMAKESMEHIGH!! says:

At faf LIES b**** EVEN ASHOTON KUTCHER SAID IT WAS A LIE!!! EVERY MAN THE MEDIA HAS ACCUSSED HER OF BEING WITH CAME OUT AND DENIED IT!! ONLY PERSON SHE HAS EVER f***** WERE BFS!!! f***** ASS AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT RIRIS SNATCH AND WORRY ABOUT Y UR FAVE IS A BLEACHED UP FLOP!!!

4. November 30, 2012 at 7:35 am
    Louise says:

But i thought it wern’t nobodys business.

• November 30, 2012 at 4:33 pm
      FAF says:

“” Aint nobawdi bihhhnehh . . .””

• December 2, 2012 at 10:09 am
        MUSICMAKESMEHIGH!! says:

I SEE YOUR f***** ASS KNOWS THE WORDS!!! TO THE QUEENS SONG!!!

• December 4, 2012 at 8:23 am

Anit “Nobody’s Business” is only a Song title
      idiot.

5. November 30, 2012 at 7:35 am
    ZANIA says:

I loved that picture. Let it be beautiful-CB words. This has nothing to do with promoting her album all the back lash she gets. Obviously she is tired of hiding her relationship with him. I would be tired to,have to sneak around all the time for nearly a year.

• November 30, 2012 at 10:21 am
      NYMARCUS says:

RIGHT THEY SLOWLY GETTING READY TO TAKE IT PUBLIC

• November 30, 2012 at 1:07 pm
      I&I(Bare Badness) says:

yep! can’t even see his face, was he even awake?

• November 30, 2012 at 4:35 pm
        FAF says:

But why does she have to hide it hun??

That’s her OWN guilty conscience

the b**** stalked him for mos. , trynna get him from his gf !

DESPERATE! SMMFH !

• December 2, 2012 at 10:11 am
        MUSICMAKESMEHIGH!! says:

SHUT UP f*** AT FAF!!! BOTH OF THEIR CAREERS SHITS ALL OVER NIKKIS CAREER!!!!

• December 4, 2012 at 8:24 am

Chris is on Tour and Rih is
        still throwing down.

6. November 30, 2012 at 7:36 am
    XoMoDe says:

I want front row seats to the next time he beats her up.

• November 30, 2012 at 8:21 am
      Nika says:

ur an ass

• November 30, 2012 at 8:39 am
        SAINT TROPEZ LOVES RIH RIH says:

Copycat Rita Ora steals Rihanna’s style
        30 August 2012

Imitation might be the greatest form of flattery, but we’re not sure Rihanna will see it like that when she realises just how much singer Rita Ora has been stealing her style…

Floral jumpsuit
        Rihanna (left) stepped out in this monochrome Stella McCartney jumpsuit in London in March, Rita went for a similar look just this week.

• November 30, 2012 at 12:20 pm

@XOMODE PERHAPS CHRIS WILL TAKE
        RIHANNA
        DOWN BEFORE THAT HAPPENS,,,

YESSSS SIREE THE BYCHES ARE BITTER, AND FOR GOOD REASON.

• November 30, 2012 at 4:02 pm
        Common Sense says:

She’s the one asking for it.

• November 30, 2012 at 10:00 am
      Lax says:

Stop wishing something bad to happen
      to them hell people fight and they get the
      f** over it, and grow up,,

Tell Us about the time yo dad Slapped yo
      Moms Wig Hat off Her head and it landed
      in that “Toliet Stool” Yo mom didn’t quit his
      ass for good, after her mad spell and she
      washed that “Wig Hat’ they was right back
      together sleeping in the same Bed,,,,

• November 30, 2012 at 10:58 am

GET LAX!! b**** SLAY!! more More MORE!!!

• November 30, 2012 at 10:58 am

‘get them’

• November 30, 2012 at 10:23 am
      NYMARCUS says:

N IM SURE U ARE AN ABUSER OR GET ABUSED BC THAT WAS AN IGNORANT THING 2 SAY AND THE PEOPLE WH THUMPED U UP ARE JUST AS IGNORANT

• November 30, 2012 at 12:10 pm
        Lax says:

@truth,,,,some days off and the haters asses have been HAD!

• November 30, 2012 at 1:36 pm

U bk now and these funky b****** WILL DEAL chile!! Kick it b****!! Do it like ONLY U can chile!

• November 30, 2012 at 4:35 pm
        FAF says:

It was funny…. KI !

• December 1, 2012 at 5:32 pm
    • December 4, 2012 at 8:25 am
      Lax says:

So many people loves looking for the
      negative in the young artist lives, sad to say the least.

• December 8, 2012 at 10:56 am
      1life4life says:

have a seat >>> -/

7. November 30, 2012 at 7:38 am
    Sleazy says:

“It aint nobody’s business but just mine and my baby” lmao oh Ho? Yet you posting pics and making sure people snap you together? Wow she is pathetic this is the same girl Who said she is not going to back to him. Became the 1st for woman abuse and now she is f****** him again? Yall know if riri was a NORMAL girl we all would be saying she is pathetic

• November 30, 2012 at 9:49 am
      That B*tch (redbone) says:

Yes! If this was somebody’s mom, sister, friend, or cousin, you all would be singing a different tune.
      Im not about to have any man beat my mom, cousins, or friends.
      *smh*

• November 30, 2012 at 11:54 am

Chris Sings To Rih,,,,Practice What You Preach

Alrighty Then,,,,

• December 2, 2012 at 10:15 am
        MUSICMAKESMEHIGH!! says:

RIHANNA IS NOT YOUR SISTER OR CUS OR FRIEND OR DAUGHTER SHE IS ROREY AND RIJAD FENTY SISTER RONALD AND MONICA FENTY DAUGHTER AND MELISSA FORDES COUSIN!!! AND THEY ALL HAVE LET THE s*** GO!!! AND MOVED ON!!!

• December 4, 2012 at 8:27 am

@That B*tch, Shyt happens even to the very best
        of Us and life isn’t about how you let things that happens
        in Yo life keep you down , Its all about How you spring back into action from what ever it was…

• November 30, 2012 at 3:54 pm
      James227 says:

That’s right b**** it’s Nobodys Busincee if they want to post pictures. If you don’t like it, then go some where and mind your f****** business. Rihanna is only doing what she should have been doing from the jump. Kae his fake girlfriend even knew about tChris & Rihanna’s love affair. Before I hated the idea of them being together but hay this is their life not mines. If I spend time worring about Chris & Rihanna’s relationship then my life will be at a stand still because I would not have had a life but living theirs just like you guys are doing now.

• December 4, 2012 at 8:28 am
        Lax says:

@JAMES Great read and we have to try and show
        the Lames & Loosers how “The Beat Goes On”
        Cosigns your every word.

• December 1, 2012 at 5:32 pm
  8. November 30, 2012 at 7:38 am
    ben says:

s***

• November 30, 2012 at 8:49 am
      • November 30, 2012 at 10:15 am
        ENOUGH ONIKA says:

Yet you were attacking Chris when he whooped her ass. If you “cared” so much for your false God, why would you want her in an unhealthy relationship? You jump on the bandwagon with anything destructive decision she makes. #Pathetic

• November 30, 2012 at 8:59 am

Hey “Rude Boy”
      I like the way you tell Me Put It There!!!!!!

• November 30, 2012 at 9:13 am
    • November 30, 2012 at 11:00 am

Death!& made me spit my gum out from laughn chile

• November 30, 2012 at 12:11 pm

Uncle Charlie describes exactly how Chris Feels,,,,

And Rihanna is Smiling and that is what time it is, Haters.

• November 30, 2012 at 12:26 pm
      Lax says:

@BEN A s*** who knows how and where to find Her
      own “Rude Boy” Rihanna know what shes doing and she has to follow her heart,,,And it lies with Chris,,,

And why r u pressed, again,,,,

• November 30, 2012 at 3:29 pm

Less Talk About Love,,,,
      I think I found someone I could live my life for
      this girl., this fellow
      I’m yours, your mine for sure.
      I’ve had enough of running wild.
      I’m switchin up my whole life style.
      I don’t wanna live the way I used to.

• December 1, 2012 at 5:34 pm

@BEN,,,
        Congratulations to RiRi who has now equalled Queen of Pop Madonna’s chart record for female artist with the most consecutive Number 1 albums. They share this achievement with fellow solo artists Eva Cassidy, Susan Boyle and Norah Jones.

• December 1, 2012 at 5:33 pm

@BEN,,,
      Rihanna makes it a staggering three Number 1 albums in three years as Unapologetic follows in the footsteps of last year’s Talk That Talk and 2010’s Loud by going all the way to the top of the Official Albums Chart with UK sales of almost 100,000 copies this week.

• December 1, 2012 at 5:34 pm
        Lax says:

Unapologetic is Rihanna’s fourth Number 1 album overall (her third album, Good Girl Gone Bad, also peaked at Number 1 back in 2007), and completes an amazing 12 months for the Bajan superstar. In the UK alone, she’s sold over three million singles, and has become the second biggest selling female singles artist of all time (behind Madonna). And she’s still only 24!

• December 2, 2012 at 10:18 am
      MUSICMAKESMEHIGH!! says:

NOPE TAYLOR SWIFT IS THE s***!!!! RIHANNA ONLY f**** HER BOYFRIENDS!!! RIHANNA WILL NEVER BE A s*** b******!!!! THIS TRUE LOVE AT ITS FINEST!!!

9. November 30, 2012 at 7:40 am
    mr.m says:

ONE WORD: w****.

• November 30, 2012 at 8:09 am
      SAINT TROPEZ LOVES RIH RIH says:
    • November 30, 2012 at 8:17 am
      SAINT TROPEZ LOVES RIH RIH says:

CI Struggling R&B chanteuse Ciara has announced she will be embarking on a joint tour with pop crooner Taio Cruz.

‘Radio Maliboom Boom Station Invasion Concert Tour’ is the name of the upcoming 10 city trek. With two failed albums now under her belt, the 25-year-old is now living up to her infamous “selling records is a small fraction of branding, but touring is where the money is”.

And with a hot-headed Rihanna telling her “Good luck with booking that stage you speak of”, the high octane performer appears determined to press on with things. We’re sure Ciara will be all energy and abs as she lights up the stage but will she be able to forge a music comeback in the long run?

• November 30, 2012 at 8:22 am
      Nika says:

ONE WORD: HATER

• November 30, 2012 at 8:25 am
        SAINT TROPEZ LOVES RIH RIH says:

ONE WORD IDIOTS

• November 30, 2012 at 8:50 am
    • November 30, 2012 at 9:04 am
      Lax says:

Nothing like young love, nothing
      Nothing like having the one you love and you are happy
      and a bank where you got $$$$$ in it…

• November 30, 2012 at 3:29 pm

Less talk about Love,,,
      I’m givin up the booty calls,
      spendin time away from you
      No leavin with two or three girls no more
      All I need is one who’s really down., for me
      Someone to turn my life around.
      Girl,I feel like you could be the one,to make a difference in my life…

• November 30, 2012 at 4:38 pm
        FAF says:

@Lax no one is reading that stupid s***, hon.

@SantropezHatesRishitta

Honey what does Ciara gotta do w/ this post?
        U mad cuz she not a w**** ? Her label aint got her on a 360 leash ! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
        :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
        :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)