ChrisBrown_X_DeluxeEdition_outnow_728x90

Behind The Scenes: Nicki Minaj – ‘Freedom’ Video

nicki minaj freedom Behind The Scenes: Nicki Minaj   Freedom Video

Young Money maven Nicki Minaj sprung a surprise on fans today with a behind the scenes look at the video for ‘Freedom’ – a cut from her forthcoming ‘Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded – The Re Up’ LP (due November 19th).

Shot here in London town, the finished product  is expected imminently.

Peep the preview below…

• November 13, 2012 at 9:07 pm
    RIHLUV says:

SHE IS BLEACHING THE FUCKKKKK OUTTA HER SKIN DAM f****** SHAME! SHE ISNT EVEN CUTE ANYMORE!

lmjustme Replied:

She is still cute tho idc

BAD BYTCH Replied:

Why dont I see comments like this about WHITE GIRLS who TAN their skin to be darker and injecting their lips to be fuller?.. I dont get it

• November 13, 2012 at 9:11 pm
    Chocolatebox777 says:

Don’t know why they picked this no singing heffa as a judge on American idol

VANNY Replied:

she can sing better than T-BOZ live boo boo nicki minaj can sing circles around T-BOZ any day… show me a video where T-BOZ is singing live and sounds good … nicki minaj has a decent singing voice… GET CHO LIFE!

Chocolatebox777 Replied:

One word LONGEVITY 10 years from now it will be Nicki who? Case closed

1 word

CHAPSTICK !! USE IT ! NO ONE WANNA SEE THEM c** STAINED LIPS f***** !

AND IN 10 yrs they will credit the QUEEN with bringing back FEMALE HIP HOP !

Sit down ugly ! we not here for your FLOP delusions >>>>

remy Replied:

your wrong on that one TBOZ is tlc one of the great girl groups alive so think again before u make a comment.

D Replied:

Paula Abdul’s non singing ass,
    Simon Cowell’s non singing ass,
    Randy Jackson’s non singing ass,
    Mariah Carey’s vocal damage whisper singing ass,
    MARIO LOPEZ’s and KHLOE KARDASHIAN not even in the music industry lookin ass,
    Britney “If I Dance and Lipsync Maybe They Wont Notice I Cant Sing” Spears non singing ass.
    NEED I GO ON????!!!!

People are outraged over Nicki?! Get a f****** life, Chapstick, and a chair. LMFAO

DEADDDDDDD !!!!!

“MARIO LOPEZ’s and KHLOE KARDASHIAN not even in the music industry lookin ass,”

FALLS OUT OF CHAIR !!!

hk Replied:

Khloe and Mario aren’t judging anyone, coz they’re actually smart enough. All the other people you mentioned have been in the game for more than 10 years, so unlike Nicki they actually have experience.

It don’t matter !!!

Nicki has achieved what no other rappers have in a shorter time period !

MAC

PERFUME

2 PLATINUM ALBUMS

PEPSI

OPI

CLOTHING LINE

TWO WORLD TOURS !!!!!!

D Replied:

Khloe and Mario are still judges! Anyways…It doesnt matter. Nicki is still in the music industry and has been making music since 2007. She has accomplished a lot and shes more than fit to judge the show. Mario and Khloe are fit as well. I think anyone can tell if someone can sing or not. Your argument is invalid.

• November 13, 2012 at 9:16 pm
    Mo says:

Couldn’t she walk on her own?…

D Replied:

It was freezing cold! She was in a dress. They carried her in a blanket to keep her warm to get her where she needed to go.

personalityp Replied:

I think it was because her shoe were made of gold. and she didnt want them dirty

• November 13, 2012 at 9:17 pm
    DBOY6 says:

lol to the b**** tht fell,,, humpty dumpy in this b**** girl get up off yaself ….

Monstarebel (RiRis s** Slave)(UNAPOLOGETIC. ROMAN RELOADED THE RE UP & WOMAN TO WOMAN IN STORES NOV. 19TH) Replied:

death

Thats Joyce.. KI

She’s Nicki/ Kim K makeup artist ! She just had a baby

• November 13, 2012 at 9:19 pm
    Monstarebel (RiRis s** Slave)(UNAPOLOGETIC. ROMAN RELOADED THE RE UP & WOMAN TO WOMAN IN STORES NOV. 19TH) says:

Yay another Nicki what is this like her 15th vid this era smh…

NICKI PLEASE GET YOUR s*** TOGETHER YOU KEEP REALISING ALL THESE VIDEOS AT ONCE AS A STAN IM TRULY CONFUSED ON WHAT THE CURRENT SINGLE IS, IS IT VA VA VOOM? THE BOYS? FREEDOM?? SMH I LOVE YOU TP PIECES SO I GOTTA KEEP IT REAL WITH YOU…

TO*

Video* smh I really needa start proof reading more I’m like the typo queen no lie..lol

FAF Replied:

Girl, what ? Its not the same era, though..
    get it together
    the QUEEN videos consist of :

Stupid h**
    IAYL
    BITT
    Starships
    PTA
    VaVaVoom

Come on a Cone was not a video ! it was a tour exclusive for the FANS !

The Boys and Freedom are on the Re-UP!

Show me 15 videos ?????!!!!!!!!! WHERE, UGLY ????!!!!!!!!!!!

• November 13, 2012 at 9:50 pm
    lmjustme says:

this video is going to be amazing & I this song is beatiful!
    I’m too happy she will not do pop generic sht anymore :)

• November 13, 2012 at 10:02 pm
    Team Azealia #kuntbrigade says:

Nicki killed this song not gonna lie, can’t wait for the video

• November 13, 2012 at 10:20 pm
    12 NUMBER 1S!!!!!!! WHEN WILL BEYFLOP?!!! says:

WHERE IS THAT UGLY f** NAMED FAF AT? HE ALWAYS STANNIG FOR THIS FLOP b****!!! WATCH RIHANNA SLAY NIKKI ON NOV.19TH!!! AND YOU WILL MUTHAFUCKING DEAL f**!!!!

opd2 Replied:

Nicki album isn’t new,just 7 of them is,it,s a re-release how da f-ck is Rihanna going to slay her,and it,s not a new album you stans are d-mb as f-ck…so rihanna and Nicki is in competition now sigh.go get a life you insane motherf-cker.

FAF Replied:

UGLY d*** WHO THE f*** IS RISHITTA ?

RISHITTA SHITTING BRICKS SHE BETTER GUZZLE ELLEN c*** & GET ON HER SHOW TOMORROW TO PROMOTE THA TFLOP !!

KIII!!!!!!!!!

YOU . WILL . MUTHA . f****** . DEAL !!! THE QUEEN IS NOT BOTHERED SHE ACTUALLY ON A SHOW THAT AINT CANCELLED !

U BETTER TYPE PARAGRAPHS FOR ME IN MY LINGO, UGLY !

NOW KEEP IT MOVING, APE !

Keepwinning Replied:

@opd2 I agree u can’t compare the 2 ones an album the other is like a re release. Now if both where new albums they would be competition cuz new albums sell differently from re release . Most re release don’t beat out new albums n less its from when an artist dies . Like when whitney & michael die their old albums easily out sold new albums on the charts.

FAF Replied:

These dumbass Rishitta stains will stop at NOTHING! Ki its actually sad b/c the QUEEN has written for Rishitta what turned into “Red Lipstick” :( so they should bow down :(

whoknows2013 Replied:

Rihanna not gon slay s*** nicki gon make her eat s***

• November 13, 2012 at 10:34 pm
    Os says:

can’t wait to see the full thing,i love the song,and the video is looking tight too even though it,s behind the seen.

• November 13, 2012 at 10:35 pm
    Keepwinning says:

Now I know y nobody like nicki cuz she always making fun of them n the most evil taunt way . Damn it be funny as hell but now its kind of cruel. She she lighten up lil . I mean u already making more money & constantly on tv every other day. U shouldn’t be so mean anymore nicki. Love the video though& good luck on idol . P.s I hope u do good they paying u 12 million 4 good sakes !!!!

FAF Replied:

BECAUSE THE QUEEN IS EPIC ! :)

Chocolatebox777 Replied:

The Queen of Booty injections…..

FAF Replied:

STILL LOOKING BETTER THAN U, FATTY !!!
    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) KI !!

D Replied:

I bet she injects all of her STACKS in her ass! Money, Moolah, Dinero hoes!!!!! Laughing my ass off at broke b******!

• November 13, 2012 at 11:10 pm
    D says:

BOW DOOOOOOOWN TO THE f****** QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEATH!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• November 13, 2012 at 11:19 pm
    Keepwinning says:

@ D so ur broke?? Y u announce this 2 thousands of pple ? Not really smart. And I wish nicki would give me some that money n her ass . Lmao @ simple b******.

D Replied:

Translates Dumb Ass Clueless Idiot into English:

“@D So I’m broke? Why did you announce this to thousands of people? I am not really smart. And I wish Nicki would loan me some money so I can buy Hooked on Phonics and eat her ass. Lmao @simple b******”

This looks much better. :)

Keepwinning Replied:

Damn D I was just f****** with u I didn’t know u really was a broke b****. Sorry I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. And I didn’t know u were grammar police. Maybe you really should ask nicki for money . ##ThatsyIgotumad!!!! Lmao !!!!!!!!!!!!

D Replied:

Mad? lmfao I laugh at Dumb Ass Clueless Idiots daily! hahahahahahah

Ps. You’re almost there! Just add some more punctuation and you’ll be on your way. Good luck!! :)

• November 14, 2012 at 1:15 am
    PrettigurlrockD Bitchess says:

Like she said “when I re up on reloaded ima hurt them bad.” this rerelease was already planned from the get go haters when ahe start recording last year. She wasn’t rereleasing it for more sales. Though, she is a business women and doesn’t work for free just like ur faves.

• November 14, 2012 at 2:26 am
    The real xoxo says:

Nickis looks have always been overrated.
    This song is redundant, she complains about haters then disses female rappers.

NO ONE CARES !!

f*** FEMALE RAPPERS !!

NICKI & LAURYN IS THE ONLY ONE WHO MATTERS

KIM & THEM OTHER DYKES BEEN SAYING THE SAME THING

ITS ONLY A PROBLEM WHEN THE QUEEN SAYS IT??!?!

• November 14, 2012 at 3:30 am
    whoknows2013 says:

NICKI MINAJ IS THE QUEEN AND SHE BAD ASS HELL AND SHE GON SLAY NOV 19 RE UP YA DIG

• November 14, 2012 at 7:17 am
    OnSomeRealShit! says:

She can’t walk? I wouldn’t carry that disgusting piece of trash nowhere! I can’t wait until her era is up, because i’m tired of seeing her. She’s white as hell now and make black women look bad. The sad part about it is all of her fans, “Barbies” have to say is that, “she’s getting paid”. It’s obvious that she’s still miserable and insecure.

YOU WOULD NEVER BE AROUND HER

U BLACK n*****!

NOW SIT DOWN !

U CAN NEVER BE A BARBIE CUZ U UGLY !

NOW KEEP IT MOVING

#UGLYGANG

OnSomeRealShit! Replied:

@FAF Did I strike a nerve? You just straight snapped, lmfaoooo. But you’re right, I can never be a barbie because I’m a dude. And I will never be around her because I wouldn’t be able to keep myself from laughing at her stupidity. And “Black n*****” ? C’mon son u gotta come a lil more racist than that. We’ve all heard that one before. lol

• November 14, 2012 at 10:26 am
    Honeychildplease says:

This b**** is doodoo under a homeless bridge…Every time i try to give her a chance i just end up hating her even more. I swear ke$ha has more color than this bleaching bimbo. So many f****** singles out now, the s*** just don’t make no sense..

• November 14, 2012 at 2:02 pm
    veo99 says:

Why is Nicki bleaching her skin?? What message is she sending to her Barbz!!! Everytime some of her Barbz take pictures with her – She is white and they are very dark compared to her Hmmm!!! Low self worth is not good is all I’m saying. b*** injections?? Wow!! Nicki – really don’t know what else to say.

D Replied:

How do you know if Nicki is bleaching her skin?! (the f***?) Nicki has always been light skinned. She mixed with Indian. Makeup and lighting can alter your perception.

• November 14, 2012 at 11:05 pm
    THE DIAMOND NAVY says:

No She Didn’t just get her ass carried…

• November 15, 2012 at 2:22 pm