New Song: Alicia Keys – ‘Brand New Me’

brand new me alicia keys New Song: Alicia Keys   Brand New Me

When she performed at the 2012 iTunes Festival, Alicia Keys debuted the live version of the cut ‘Brand New Me’.

Now, in what definitely has us all kinds of stoked, today welcomed the arrival of its official version- co-written by ‘Easier In Bed’ performer Emeli Sande.

A motivational song based on one’s individual to finding the best version of themselves,  it arrives two three weeks before the launch of her new album ‘Girl On Fire‘.

Enjoy below…

• November 9, 2012 at 1:19 pm
    IrvyG says:

NOW THIS IS THE ALICIA I KNOW AND LOVE!

eric Replied:

The song and the softer image in that photo is a huge improvement over what I’ve seen and heard so far.

• November 9, 2012 at 1:19 pm
    Monstarebel (RihannaNavy & TeamMinaj) says:

Anyways

Top 5 AutoTune Queens
    1.) Ke$ha (That’s all you b****)
    2.)Justin Beiber (Yea b**** I seen that horrible clip of you on the Vickie secrets fashion smh gurl just a mess)
    3.)Britney Spears (Need I say more, but I love you b****)
    4.)Chris Brown (Ugh hate when he uses AutoTune he sounds horrible with it and besides I don’t think he needs it he has a decent singing voice)
    Tpain (Ke$has daddy)

truth tea (take a sip) Replied:

you stan for Nicki Minaj and Rihanna, your opinion on vocals is irrelevant.

mobwife: I'll carry Ur head Replied:

Don’t call Chris Brown an damn queen. He is not gay just asked your fav Rihanna. Chris can use whatever the f*** he likes and leave T-Pain alone as well! Also, SICKI GARBAJ’S fake ass should be at the top of the auto-tune queens list! ‘Copycat’, I’m sure Kelis was talking about her when she made that sonng. The unoriginal slore…. “TBOZ said it best, b****** be sucking d**** and calling it talent”….LOL”

Monstarebel (Roman will devour T-Balls) Replied:

b**** you must want to get cut I thought we was cool but f*** it h**

Lax Replied:

Alicia is a Triple threat.

• November 9, 2012 at 1:28 pm
    LOL says:

Alicia is the best… CLASS aways LAST!

• November 9, 2012 at 1:29 pm
    LOL says:

Alicia is the best… CLASS always LAST!

• November 9, 2012 at 1:35 pm
    BubblePopElectric says:

This Is Primo Alicia!
    This Needs To Be A Single.

• November 9, 2012 at 1:44 pm
    Aunt Jackie says:

Great song! Alicia’s going to slay those charts when she comes out because she appeals to so many people, doesn’t release throw-away-albums every year, and has her promo game together. Single material.

Then end note, the way she sang “don’t be maaaaaaad”, a nod to her old work. Great stuff!

• November 9, 2012 at 1:55 pm
    DangerouslyInLoveWith4 says:

The day Swizz cheats on this woman will be the day she knows the true meaning of betrayal.

He cheated on his wife to be with you and now you are his wife he will do the same to you. It’s called Karma baby, and it goes around.

LOL Replied:

Get LOST!!!!

Truth Replied:

You dont find it strange that MASHONDA didnt go after Swizz FIRST BABY MOTHER but want to go after Alicia Keys. Swizz was separated. Some may consider that as still cheating others dont. And from what I understand Swizz wanted a divorce long time but Mashonda did not wanted to sign those papers.

Anne Replied:

You are making excuses for Alicia. In the words of Nene “Close your legs to married men!”

• November 9, 2012 at 2:09 pm
    King. says:

I loved this song when I heard the live version and I love it even more now!

• November 9, 2012 at 2:11 pm
    phillydoinit says:

Sing it girl!

• November 9, 2012 at 2:43 pm
    Hilly says:

Alicia Keys and piano, that’s all i needed, it way better than Girl On Fire! Love it

• November 9, 2012 at 2:53 pm
    KERI HILSON'S 100% SYNTHETIC BLONDE SHORT CUT WIG FOUND ON FLOOR OF PETSMART PET GROOMING STAFF BREAK AREA says:

Very out-of-tune at many places in this song. I know she’s trying to sound “real” but you can use Autotune in a subtle way so the listener doesn’t have to listen to all the out of tune places. Other than that, it’s a pretty song even though the chorus is very weak. This would be a good b-side or a song she plays only live in concerts. They would never play this on the radio unless Payola is involved.

Truth Replied:

You obviously STUCK on STUPID. Out of tune dont get you 14 Grammys. Then to say AUTOTONE when she sung the same exact song and sounded the same live. GET THE f*** OUT. Your a hater and you need to stop being STUPID!

KERI HILSON'S 100% SYNTHETIC BLONDE SHORT CUT WIG FOUND ON FLOOR OF PETSMART PET GROOMING STAFF BREAK AREA Replied:

It’s “you’re a hater,” not “your a hater.” Get some education, sweetie! It won’t hurt you, I swear (giggles). You’re obviously stuck on stupid. Tootles, b****!

LOL Replied:

I just heard it on the radio already. The said a new rack from Alicia Keys is up next, and it was “Brand New Me”. Go stand in front of a Bus.

LOL Replied:

I just heard it on the radio already. They said a new track from Alicia Keys is up next, and it was “Brand New Me”. Go stand in front of a Bus.*

• November 9, 2012 at 3:27 pm
    aishaaguilerakeys says:

Beauriful song.

• November 9, 2012 at 4:00 pm
    MC (Benron is a Ritabot) says:

I like the song, good job Alicia.

• November 9, 2012 at 4:04 pm
    Truth says:

The lyrics is very powerful and the vocals were very sweet. OMG This is giving me that IF I AINT GOT YOU feel. This is real music! Well done Alicia Keys

• November 9, 2012 at 4:23 pm
    checkingbitches says:

Some of u haters need to sit yo ass down. It’s like the only.artists yall s*** on.are the ones who actually have talent and can sing…then here you come white so.u gotta.be right and starting popping off at the mouth about how they can’t sing, they’re screaming and shouting too much blah blah blah. Just stfu already. There are those of us left in this world who prefer to listen to people who can sing.

• November 9, 2012 at 4:50 pm
    JOHNVIDAL says:

Love it!
    Can´t wait for her album and Bruno Mars. I hope Xtina´s is enjoyable too (I´ve heard mixed reviews)

• November 9, 2012 at 5:26 pm
    BitchICan'tEvenSpellWelfare says:

Definitely should’ve been the first single. Much better than “Girl On Fire.”

This is a good song!

• November 9, 2012 at 7:12 pm
    Sonya says:

Loved it the first time I heard it and I still love it, even though the music is a little different. Alicia will always be the same Alicia deep down. I know she has been through a lot of changes and it seems like everything is changing but really she is the same. I hope she stays classy and respectful. Much love to her.

• November 9, 2012 at 7:48 pm
    RUDE NAVY says:

OMG ! I got slayed Tbh.

• November 9, 2012 at 8:14 pm
    Timago says:

OK, now THIS is the Alicia Keys that I love: Alicia on the piano, a beautiful melody and – for the most part – a toned-down production. Alicia hit it out of the ballpark with this song. LOVES IT!!!!!

• November 9, 2012 at 8:15 pm
    Timago says:

• November 9, 2012 at 8:25 pm
    bibi93 says:

Good song

• November 9, 2012 at 9:34 pm
    Anne says:

Fnally got a chance to listen. My first impression is I think it’s a nice song but it doesn’t sound like ‘hit’ or maybe not even single material, more like a good filler.

Truth Replied:

You obviously do not know real music…

Anne Replied:

I know and love real music. Unfortunately ‘real music’ is not determinative of whether or not the song will be a hit these days. Just look at Bilboard 100′s top ten on any given recent week, although there are some exceptions, most so called hits are not what I consider real music. I think this song has quality but that definitely does not mean it will necessarily be a hit or a big single. Based on the singles I’ve heard I think Alicia is going for a sound a bit outside of the pure R&B arena this time but so far I’m not sure if that will work in her favor. We’ll see.

• November 10, 2012 at 4:23 am
    the real xoxo says:

She and Emeli Sande write well together! Not Even The King and this are amazing!
    this is REAL music.

• November 10, 2012 at 12:20 pm
    b**** SHOW ME A DIPLOMA NOT UR NACKED PICS says:

Yes Alicia Baby blow my wig away. This song is the s***… Sing it for me babyyyy Siiiiiinnngggggggggggg!!!!!!