New Song: Keyshia Cole – ‘Woman To Woman (Ft Ashanti)’

shares

Prepare to be stunned!

The Queen of Contemporary R&B Keyshia Cole enlists ‘Rain On Me‘ belle Ashanti for what we’d call the duet of the year, ‘Woman To Woman’.

Perhaps an adult version of Brandy & Monica’s ‘The Boy Is Mine’, ‘Woman’s gritty and well written story will undoubtedly prompt many to pick up Cole’s LP of the same name up, when it hits stores on the 19th.

Listen below…

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

Top Commentators

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (154)

• Tyler

Tyler (140)

• rita ora can win a oscar

rita ora can win ... (137)

• Mark111

Mark111 (81)

1. November 15, 2012 at 6:46 pm
    lulu says:

Brandy was supposed to be on this originally but I think she passed on it because she was wrapping up “It All Belongs to Me” with Monica and din’t want to have too many duets out there and wanted to focus on her project. Would have died to have Keyshia and Brandy on a track, but I’m enjoying Ashanti on this too. KC bringing it with this album and I am loving it!!

• November 15, 2012 at 7:32 pm
      FAF says:

YESSS b****!

Melanie fiona was gonna be on it, too :(

• November 16, 2012 at 12:19 pm
        Mely B says:

@ FAF – really?! I would love to hear a Mel-Key duet :(

I cannot wait to hear this album, I haven’t been this hyped for a new album in a while.

• November 16, 2012 at 6:41 pm
      Rez says:

Nah. Brandy said she was up for it, but she don’t know what happened.. Brandy said it might had been timing that didn’t allowed them to work together.

• November 18, 2012 at 4:59 am
      Aaron R. says:

This wasn’t the track Brandy was supposed to be on. The track with Brandy never materialized because Brandy had too many scheduling conflicts while recording her album. She spoke on it recently and said she would still love to work with Brandy in the future. I never heard about Melanie Fiona being on this one. That would be interesting, however, I think Ashanti fits perfectly in this song. Still wouldn’t mind getting a song from Keysh and B though. their songwriting skills together would be hot!

2. November 15, 2012 at 6:47 pm
    Marcinis says:

They sound well together, but I wish Ashanti sang more. I wouldn’t call this a duet, it’s more of a feature.

• November 15, 2012 at 6:52 pm
      Monstarebel (RiRis s** Slave & Nickis Side h**) says:

the less of Ashanti the better

• November 15, 2012 at 10:19 pm
        WhiteBoi says:

lol

• November 16, 2012 at 12:50 am
        GiGi says:

i know that is right. heck I wish Keyshia would have did the song wit Melani or brandy instead of Ashanti anyway. lol

but is is still a good song tho… Imma get this CD

3. November 15, 2012 at 6:49 pm
    tomuchenfo says:

Ashanti though? Lolololollllllllllololllllllllllllolollllllllllllollllllllllllllllllllllooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllolollllllllllllllllllllllllolllllllllllllllllllllllllololoooooooooooollllllllllllllllllolollllllllllllllllllllooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllololllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllololoooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllloollolllllllllllo8oolooooooooooololllllllllllooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllolololooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllolololllllllllooooololollllllllllllloololoooooollllllooooooolololollllllllllllllllllllllllllllololoooooooooooooooooooololololollllllllllllooooooooololololooooooooooooooooooolololooooooooooooooollllllllloloolllllllllllllllllllllloollllllllloooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllololoolololllllllllllllolololoooooooolllllllllololollllllllooollllloooooollllllolollllllllllllllllllllolollllllllllllllllloloooolllllolllllooooollllollllolllllooooollllollllolllololololllllolollolollo!!!!

• November 15, 2012 at 9:09 pm
      DJ says:

f***** SIT THO THO? U MAD h**? GO FIND A HOBBY WHILE U STILL LIVING IN YOUR PARENTS TRAILOR HOME LMAO DF DOWN SOMEWHERE.

4. November 15, 2012 at 6:50 pm
    MC says:

I like it! Good luck Keyshia.

5. November 15, 2012 at 6:51 pm
    dee says:

2 flops for the price of one!! love it!!

• November 15, 2012 at 7:33 pm
      FAF says:

The price of eight Rishittas ! :)

• November 15, 2012 at 7:38 pm
        dee says:

wrong dee. i dont like rihanna so…….

• November 15, 2012 at 11:53 pm
        BEYONCE IS AN OVERRATED CAMEL d*** SUCKER!!!!!! says:

THE PRICE OF 50 NIKKI FLOP c***!!!

6. November 15, 2012 at 6:51 pm
    Monstarebel (RiRis s** Slave & Nickis Side h**) says:

The song is coo for what it is but really Keyshia Ashanti? ?? WTF was you thinking you couldn’t get Keri or brandy for this s*** GUUUUUUURL f****** BYE!!!!

• November 15, 2012 at 7:12 pm
      BEYONCE4LIFE says:

Who is Keri?

• November 15, 2012 at 7:21 pm
        lil d says:

who da f*** is Keyshia she aint nobody #TeamAshanti is a better singer and song writer

• November 15, 2012 at 7:35 pm
        Monstarebel (RiRis s** Slave & Nickis Side h**) says:

Who’s Keri??? the girl who writes most of your favorite songs the girl who slayed TF outta yo fav on her turning me on remix that b**** ms.Keri baby!!!

• November 15, 2012 at 8:50 pm
        RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE OBAMA AND BEY says:

Keri Hilson who was blacklisted in the music industry by Beyonce.

• November 16, 2012 at 12:48 am
      IDK says:

lol! what you said brandy? Im surprised.

• November 16, 2012 at 5:30 am
        gayjake says:

stfu keri is a better artist than beyonce

7. November 15, 2012 at 7:00 pm
    @091094_ Twitter says:

SAMMMMMMMM GUESS WHAT? I HAVE UNAPOLOGETIC ON MY ITUNES, HOW DO YOU FEEL? LUL DOWNLOADED IT ILLEGALLY OF COURSE, ITS RATCHET AF, GLAD I NEVER WASTED MY MONEY ON IT

8. November 15, 2012 at 7:05 pm
    RIHANNA WILL FLOP says:

DOWNLOAD RIHANNA ALBUM FOR FREE IT’S ON ME BOO BOO

9. November 15, 2012 at 7:05 pm
    MOB: Breezy's modeling contract yeah man! says:

“The Queen of Contemporary R&B Keyshia Cole” <—— .WAIT……WHAT? WHO DECIDED THIS 0_O?

This is not that song! It can't touch The Boy is Mine by Bran & Monica! I love me some Ashanti though :-) I would love for her to come back strong.

10. November 15, 2012 at 7:06 pm
    RIHANNA WILL FLOP says:

Beyonce ended Ashanti career and Keyshia Cole never been nothing. So

DOWNLOAD RIHANNA ALBUM HERE —> http://atrilli.net/2012/11/album-leak-rihanna-unapologetic/

• November 15, 2012 at 7:36 pm
      hmmm... says:

lol

• November 15, 2012 at 11:55 pm
      BEYONCE IS AN OVERRATED CAMEL d*** SUCKER!!!!!! says:

RIHANNA OUTSELLING YOUR FLOPNFAVE!! GO KILL YA SELF f**!!!

11. November 15, 2012 at 7:10 pm
    Marcinis says:

Ashanti sounds great, and so does Keyshia – my only concern is, this isn’t really a DUET. It’s more of a feature that’s inconsistent. If she decides to make this a single, what Ashanti do the entire time she’s on stage that she’s NOT singing? I think it is unbalanced, vocally. She should have atleast been on the chorus. I love the song though, I just don’t like the way it’s structured.

12. November 15, 2012 at 7:11 pm
    millhouse says:

Yaaaaaaaaaaassss Ashanti… I was suprised by her voice when she came on. she sound good… Ashanti needs to go this route for her album

13. November 15, 2012 at 7:14 pm
    ajm265 says:

I like it. Ashanti actually did really well. She didn’t murder keyshia the way monica did so keyshia definitely won the vocal battle even though she sounds like she smoked a pack of Cigarettes on every track.

• November 15, 2012 at 7:35 pm
      FAF says:

Monica didn’t KILL Keyshia on the song, it was the BET awards where she did all them extra acrobatics… it really was too much considering Keyshia did her a favor & brought her on her song, which was an Itunes bonus off her 2nd album

but they have different styles of singing

Monica has improved over the yrs she use to sound like a Goat !

• November 16, 2012 at 5:33 am
        gayjake says:

Brandy a better sing than monica…..go kill yourself

• November 17, 2012 at 7:17 am
        ABCD says:

GIRL BYE!! MONICA DID NOT DO NOTHING EXTRA AT THE BETAWARDS SHE SANG WHAT SHE RECORDED ON THE TRACK!!! EVERBODY KNOW MONICA MURDERED KEYSHIA ON THE RECORDING AND THE BET AWARDS!!! #SIT

14. November 15, 2012 at 7:36 pm
    SHA (f*** MC and Benron) says:

I hope she doesnt flop she is from the bay just like me the structure of the song is off and the chorus could of been stronger but its still okay

15. November 15, 2012 at 7:40 pm
    dee says:

letoya luckett woulda been a better choice than ashanti

• November 15, 2012 at 8:03 pm
      Heavy Heavy says:

omg your so right. Where has she been? Sam we need a update on Letoya.

16. November 15, 2012 at 7:56 pm
    Auntie_Jackie says:

It’s good, and Ashanti sounds great! She’s a person who I don’t think is a naturally strong singer, she’s got kind of a whispy, pleasant voice, but she’s capable of making hits. That said, she has really, really worked hard to make her voice stronger and I respect that.

I like Keyshia a lot, and hope Ashanti gets back on a major label soon.

17. November 15, 2012 at 8:34 pm
    RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE OBAMA AND BEY says:

Like I have beening saying Keyshia will be getting my COINS on NOV 19TH

18. November 15, 2012 at 9:36 pm
    DJ says:

ASHANTI MURKED THIS s***! SHOULD HAVE HAD MORE VERSES FROM ASHANTI! GUESS SOMEONE DIDNT.. WELL U KNOW.. BUT KEISHA SOUNDED GOOD AS WELL THIS SONG IS REAL FOR THE HOES ABOVE ^^^^ SIT THE FK DOWN ASHANTI GOT VOCALS FOR DAYS AND KEYSHIA YALL MUST LIKE THE JOINT TO BE ON THIS PAGE BLASTIN THE SONG OLE IGNANT ASS BUM GO CONTINUE FLIPPING BURGERS WHILE THESE 2 WOMAN LAUGHING AT YALL LIL KIDS THRU A DAMN COMPUTER SCREEN LMAO DF OUT OF HERE WEAK ASS HOES,

19. November 15, 2012 at 10:00 pm
    RoyalKev says:

They both sound really good. It was actually very refreshing hearing Ashanti’s vocals. Great job!

20. November 15, 2012 at 10:13 pm
    Jayla says:

DEAD at Keyshia & Rih both releasing the most anticipated tracks off their respective albums on the same day! lol

21. November 15, 2012 at 10:18 pm
    maurice says:

Yo Ashanti sound great!!!! Nice lyrics. Only true fans of R&B will respect this type of music! Cant wait to cop this album

22. November 15, 2012 at 10:58 pm
    eric says:

Kind of an unexpected pair up, but the result isn’t bad. It’s ok.

23. November 15, 2012 at 11:31 pm
    Santa Bey says:

LOVE IT!!!!! Ho Ho HO! UNAPOLOGETIC 4 EVERYONE!!!! I just couldn’t hold on to this free album any longer, so i thought i would drop the link in everyone’s chimney’s, My early gift (u never wanted) just for u http://sharebeast.com/ziodxupfb0vj unapologetic! Ya Gurr! LMAO! KI

• November 15, 2012 at 11:57 pm
      BEYONCE IS AN OVERRATED CAMEL d*** SUCKER!!!!!! says:

SANTA NEEDS TO BRING BEYFLOP SOME HITS!!! RIHANNA GOT 12 ALREADY!!!

• November 16, 2012 at 12:17 am
        Santa Bey says:

He needs to do the same in the albums department lmao! RiWHOREa and the Delusional Gravy smh.

• November 16, 2012 at 12:19 am
        Santa Bey says:

For RiWHOREa that is…… My girl 4 for 4

• November 16, 2012 at 8:24 am
      Lmaooooooooo! says:

@ Santa Bey, lmaoooooooo!

• November 18, 2012 at 4:50 pm
      DJ says:

chiii i would download taylor swift album before this auto tuned h***** in the mouth h** rihflop smh that sit aint even worth the free download.!.

24. November 16, 2012 at 12:08 am
    PrettigurlrockD Bitchess says:

her track with Monica was better. And y is Ashanti on somebody else’s track when she should be focused on her own failing career???? Confused.

25. November 16, 2012 at 1:03 am
    the voice says:

This is why I LOVE Keyshia. She knows what her fans want.

I am glad she will have some love songs on there too like Hey s*** because I also loved the U COMPLETE ME & TRUST era in 2008/2009.

Also, I want her to bring back the beautiful production she had like I REMEMBER & HEAVEN SENT. That has always been her advantage over other R&B singers… her voice matched with beautiful instruments.

I am really anticipating this album.

26. November 16, 2012 at 7:11 am
    cocobutta says:

Aww this era of Keyshia is so on point!!! She is ready for it.
    So impressed with her right now.

I loved when Keyshia and Monica did their duet but I guess that not gonna happen now that everybody was saying how Monica slayed Keyshia on her own song.
    Notice the friendship seemed to slip away after that!!

27. November 16, 2012 at 8:18 am
    Dat Dude says:

Some of y’all sound ignorant af!! Im tired of hearing oh her career ended oh she a flop who’s gives af these artist are obviously doing what they love to do.. atleast they got a career.. what do y’all have? Exactly!! But this is an amazing track I love both of these artist u can see the growth their vocals Ashanti was a great choice im sure she help Keyshia out wit her pen game on this track.. I really hope Keyshia does well on this album

• November 18, 2012 at 4:53 pm
      DJ says:

WELL SAID #AMEN!

28. November 16, 2012 at 8:56 am
    SENTFROMUPABOVE says:

FIND MYSELF SINGING ALONG ALREADY

I REALLY LOVE IT

BOTH GIRLS SOUND GOOD :)

29. November 16, 2012 at 10:03 am
    antertain says:

I need no more convincing!!!
    I’m getting this DAMN CD!!

Keyshia giving me story and vocals.
    Ashanti sounded nice on it but Keyshia came with it!!

30. November 16, 2012 at 12:41 pm
    IDK says:

Never thought they would do a joint together. Nice song tho.

31. November 17, 2012 at 2:34 am
    ShaneVs_Shade says:

First off let me say I Absolutely LOVE the song . Both ladies Slayed . Now I see why I NEVER visit this site. A lot of those comments above are very childish . Grow the f*** up . You guys REALLY need a life stop bashing these artist either You love it or you don’t if not keep it moving .

32. November 17, 2012 at 5:14 pm
    Rez says:

It’s a cool song. Keyshia brought her vocal’s game for this duet, but it wasn’t really a duet, cuz Ashanti didn’t do much nor gave Key a run for her money. Keyshia did all the work on the song. It might would had been better with Brandy, cuz Brandy would had SANG on the track and made more effort to make it a duet. Brandy know how to make a duet.. She is known for her arrangement and vocal skill which Ashanti can’t do..

• November 18, 2012 at 4:56 pm
      TT says:

f***** PLS U SOUND DUMB AS FK BRANDY OLD PLAYED OUT ASS DF OUT OF HERE THAT h** FLOPPED THIS YEAR ALONG WITH 2 YEARS AGO HER CAREER IS DONE FOR AND SHE SOUND LIKE A OLD ASS LADY SINGING LIVE WITH HER SQUEAKY ASS ALL OVER THE PLACE VOCALS. HAVE SEVERAL SEATS. THX

33. November 28, 2012 at 1:21 am
    theboss1234 says:

both keyshia and ashanti did a good job on the song this song was not about who sing better then the other or who has better vocals all you hater need to grow up