Must See: Tamar Braxton Rehearses New Single ‘Love & War’

Tamar Braxton love war Must See: Tamar Braxton Rehearses New Single Love & War

Renown for her “sassy”, Tamar Braxton has quite the reputation for “talking that talk”. However, as per last night’s episode of her WE tv hit ‘Tamar & Vince’, the youngest of the Braxton clan is proving that she is more than equipped to walk that walk.

The episode saw the 35 year old rehearsing confirmed new single ‘Love & War’ in view of record executive husband Vince Herbert and acclaimed songwriter LaShawn Daniels.

Watch below as she surprises (for all the right reasons)…

Yes, yes, and you know the rest! Tamar smashed it.

More than anything, we’re ecstatic that she’s being laced with grown and sexy material; material that will help balance out her larger-than-life personality.

We, indeed, love the “Dot Com’s” and “Dot Org’s” and understand that these work great for TV. However, it would be problematic if her team over-played that angle musically if her being taken seriously is top of the agenda.

Thankfully, at least with the lead single, Tamar is shining bright vocally – on a cut that demands that folk sit up and respect her talent. It helps that the song itself is “hot to trot”. Needless to say, we can’t wait to hear the studio version, which reliable word tells us is around the corner.

• November 30, 2012 at 6:50 pm
    truth(HUN-TAE that b**** nicki re up FL-LOOOOOPED like hell..u mad? BRWAAAHAHAHALOLOLOLOL chile) says:

OMG DAT BAAAAWDY

truth(HUN-TAE that b**** nicki re up FL-LOOOOOPED like hell..u mad? BRWAAAHAHAHALOLOLOLOL chile) Replied:

Oh yea she can saaaaaang her ass off too.

beyhive Replied:

BUT KEYSHIA COLE COULD HAVE SONG IT WITH MORE IMOTTION THAN THIS THOUGH.KEYSHIA COLE COULD HAVE SONG IT WITH MORE EMOTION THAN THIS THOUGH. ;)

• November 30, 2012 at 6:55 pm
    Teacher says:

You betta f***** sang b****! Yaassss! Werrrk Tamar!

FAME AND FORTUNE FLOPPED N TEAM BREEZY ARE SCUZZY HOES Replied:

SHE HAD ME SHOUTING! THIS IS HOT!!!!!

CADO Replied:

SWEET BABY JESUS!!! TALK ABOUT URGENCY!!! SHE DELIVERED THIS!!!! LAWWWWD!!!

• November 30, 2012 at 6:57 pm
    Monstarebel (THE UNAPOLOGETIC PRINCE) says:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAS TAMAR YOU BETTER SING TF OUTTA THAT SONG OMG IM SO GLAD SHES FINALLY RELEASING MUSIC HER VOICE IS AMAZING NO SHADE BUT SHES A WAY BETTER SINGER THAN TONI B

MC Replied:

No she is not, Toni can go lower + higher that Tamar could only dream on doing. This is not to knock her down, because Tamar has 4-5 octaves and great range, but Toni’s voice is impeccable.

mr.m Replied:

PERIOD.

Monstarebel (THE UNAPOLOGETIC PRINCE) Replied:

i feel you I guess I think she’s the better singer because her voice is more fuller but both no doubt are extremely talented

beyhive bith Replied:

toni can go lower but tamar go the upper range… in one of her songs she sings whistle notes

credits Replied:

They don’t about those whistle notes yet, Tamar is touching a back in the day Mariah. And yea, Nobody is going lower than Toni.

credits Replied:

They don’t know**

Daeja Replied:

No she is not a better singer didn’t Toni that’s bull s***. She did alright

• November 30, 2012 at 7:01 pm
    WhoNeedsADegreeWhenYourShadingLife says:

SHE WON!!!! I can’t wait for this and Hot Sugar

• November 30, 2012 at 7:03 pm
    Pop Royalty says:

i don’t know about this beyonce-wannaBe girl , but she lokks f******* to me.

her lower part , thighs, ass >>>>

mr.m Replied:

Floplie could never
    Bye

Pop Royalty Replied:

n**** what ?

mr.m Replied:

h**, Floplie AKA Kylie could never sing like dat
    #DEAL b**** :D

MC Replied:

She is Toni Braxton’s little sister……

Pop Royalty Replied:

ok , now what ?

I prefer TONI.

MC Replied:

I love Toni so Toni >>>>>>>>>>>>> all the other deep-throaty b****** out there.

Daeja Replied:

That’s just about it. Everybody in the family can’t be a star

Peter G Replied:

The shade, lol!

Truth Replied:

No guy who is a fan of frilly, flaky pop music and sissy singers like Kylie and Rihanna thinks ANY woman is “f*******”. :lol: So fake man. GTFOH you latent homosexual.

Pop Royalty Replied:

…..

• November 30, 2012 at 7:11 pm
    mobwife: A brighter day is near says:

Ooooooo I LIKEY, LIKEY!! :-)

This is the 1st song I’ve heard her sing from her pending CD that is worth listening too. She “SANG” that song!

• November 30, 2012 at 7:15 pm
    mr.m says:

YAAAAAAAAAS! Tay!
    Love Toni, Love Tamar :D

• November 30, 2012 at 7:15 pm
    Kcool's Chocolatebox777 says:

Tony better look out!! Her sister stealin her shine

• November 30, 2012 at 7:16 pm
    John says:

She did that. I just hope they do proper promotions for her alumb. And put money into her alumb.

Nyla Replied:

Not only that… I hope these cheapskates actually purchase the album instead of downloading it! And wonder why albums don’t sell these days.

• November 30, 2012 at 7:16 pm
    mr.m says:

Tamar sing WAY better than Beyonce .. JUST SAYING!!!!
    #TRUTH #DEAL

Monstarebel (THE UNAPOLOGETIC PRINCE) Replied:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAS b**** I’m with you on that

irene46 Replied:

oh, yes! it’s a slaughter.

Britt Replied:

Question is will anybody buy her album? I’ll wait………..

TRUTH SERUM Replied:

THATS YOUR OPINION…

THATS IT…

#HAVEASEAT

• November 30, 2012 at 7:19 pm
    MC says:

Wonderful, she has hell of voice and its about time she gets the recognition for it a la Toni with her debut + “secrets”…..

• November 30, 2012 at 7:23 pm
    BitchICan'tEvenSpellWelfare says:

Saaaannnnnnggggggggg Tamar!!!!!!

• November 30, 2012 at 7:32 pm
    Empress says:

I we should give her chance first I’m mean if you wanted to do somthing I think u want someone to give u a chance her voice is very good at least she knows what she want to sing but her attitude need to calm down !!!

• November 30, 2012 at 7:36 pm
    danny b says:

I’m already a stan. #BeyHive #MJStans #WhitneyStans & now #Tamartians

But can u cunts please just give her a chance to be successful before you start comparin her to Beyonce already??Like DAMN. I swear Beyonce stays having you all pressed. #ClosetStans

• November 30, 2012 at 7:41 pm
    KNUCK says:

this song sounds great and we all know she can GOOO!!!!!! yasss tamar!!

It reminds me of a maxwell song with this LIVE version..

• November 30, 2012 at 7:43 pm
    tim3495 says:

Slayage to the maximum!
    She was hitting G and G# with ease like nobody’s business. That run at 1:34 was just everything. I can think of very few vocalists who could pull off that vocal performance today. It doesn’t hurt that she sang it with so much conviction I wanted to slap her.
    I hope she wins!

FAME AND FORTUNE FLOPPED N TEAM BREEZY ARE SCUZZY HOES Replied:

LMAOOOO AT YOU WANTED TO SLAP HER. SHE SANG THE HELL OUTTA THAT SONG! JUST MAKE YA WANNA SPAZZ!

• November 30, 2012 at 7:48 pm
    Floridaevans says:

When I tell you that Tamar Estine Braxton just did that s***….she DID that!

THAT is a true singer.

• November 30, 2012 at 7:59 pm
    ENOUGH ONIKA says:

I just can’t take her seriously as a singer due to her ratchet attitude. She’ll only appeal to the urban market. She did sang it though. I hope Vincent works with JoJo again, now that’s a money maker if her team is on point! #AndreSlays

dezi Replied:

So what you’re saying is black people are ratchet? Get your stereotyping racist ass up out of here.

ENOUGH ONIKA Replied:

How did you get “all black people” from my statement?? Ignorance. I said Tamar’s behavior is ratchet and her music will only appeal to the urban market (mixed of all races who like “urban music” fyi). Now what was your dumbass saying?

dezi Replied:

I got all black people from your statement because ignorant asses like you think such terms as Ghetto and Ratchet are synonymous with black people – which is why you said URBAN. You thought you found a SAFE way of saying that she will only appeal to blacks without suffering repercussions. That’s why you got 15 smacks to the face. Now what was your dumb ass saying?

• November 30, 2012 at 8:05 pm
    Peter G says:

Never watch these stupid reality shows but she can sang, I mean really good!

• November 30, 2012 at 8:07 pm
    LittleScheibe says:

VOCALS VOCALS! #IMHEREFORTHAT #NOSHADEFORTHIS

• November 30, 2012 at 8:12 pm
    cocobutta says:

That voice has no need to hide no more.
    What is she waiting on…..
    SANGIN LIKE SANG-INNNNNNNNNNN.

“I mean like whattttt? “she is slaying vocal”(in my Tamar voice)

• November 30, 2012 at 8:12 pm
    Peter G says:

I thought vocals wasn’t important for Rihanna fans…woops spelt some tea.

Peter G Replied:

*spilt

• November 30, 2012 at 8:22 pm
    Rihanna says:

She can sing but she is 35 YEARS OLD!!!

her old ass not going to sell no records and ya’ll know damn well ya’ll not buying it. Tamar this industry only has room for ME. So stop!

Truth Replied:

Yeah b****, it hurts to see ANYBODY with even a smidgen of real talent doesn’t it? Especially since “Talent” and “Rihanna” mesh like ice cubes and flames.

LittleJohnny Replied:

Age is nothing but a number. Record companies use age to control artists but in fact, older more groomed artist are in fact far more lucrative. Susan Boyle came out and sold more than Rihanna’s entire cd with just one album. Adele has and older sound and did the same. People who like REAL music buy music and attend concerts based on talent. Which is why Rihanna only sells moderately. She is but a media created artist and nothing more. Her buzz is far more than her bite.

• November 30, 2012 at 8:25 pm
    Rihanna says:

I kicked Beyonce out the game so you know DAMN WELL I don’t have time for her CLONE.

Go back to singing background vocals for Bankruptxton and leave the industry to me and Katy Perry.

#pow

dezi Replied:

You ain’t no fan of rihanna’s you’re just using her for cover. You’re a typical beyonce stan – mad as f*ck because someone else is getting shine. As for you taking shots at toni braxton.

(1) What record company signed you?

(2) How many homes have you purchased?

(3) How many shows have you sold out?

(4) How many awards have you won?

(5) How many red carpet events have you been invited to?

(6) How many times have you toured around the world?

(7) How many albums have you sold?

(8) How many cars do you have?

(9) How much have you donated to charities?

(10) How much money do you have in your bank account?

See that’s what happens when you take shots at a sickly person who may be down on their luck. She could be going bankrupt due to medical bills. You never know what someone is going through but at least toni can say that she has experienced all of the above UNLIKE YOU.

• November 30, 2012 at 8:36 pm
    Ryry247 says:

sounds a bit like a Jennifer Hudson beat :)

• November 30, 2012 at 8:39 pm
    Booboo says:

SANG TAY TAY!!!

• November 30, 2012 at 8:43 pm
    Casual says:

This song reminds me of Trust & Believe by Keyshia Cole, but I like it.

• November 30, 2012 at 8:43 pm
    irene46 says:

no disrespect to whitney or mariah but tamar is definitely in that space.

• November 30, 2012 at 8:47 pm
    honeychildplease says:

Ummm i’m i the only one who thought it was just ok??? i mean the struggle in her voice is just not it. I just can’t i don’t give two shits what anyone else thinks, but this was just OK…

Mary Mary Why You Buggin' Replied:

First of all, there is zero “struggle” in that voice-period.

And if you think that is just “okay,” there is literally no hope for the music industry. Very few people have the vocal talent of Tamar and that is a fact.

honeychildplease Replied:

It’s my opinion and b**** you will deal with it…Don’t tell me how i should feel about this hyena looking b****! I don’t think she can sing that well. That’s what’s wrong with you people on here trying to tell people how they should feel about something…b**** REST!

@honey b**** U the one who askd the mutha fuckn question so dont get mad when someone answers u u yuk lussy b****!! #teamtamar

honeychildplease Replied:

@ Truth b**** it was a Rhetorical question so shut your young dumb ass up h**! and ” yuk lussy b****?” b**** you better come harder than that with your trout smelling p**** h**!

Nyla Replied:

Honey if you think that was just OK, how about you blow our f****** wigs off then? Yeah, we’ll wait…..

cocobutta Replied:

You is funny as they come but….
    You’re ears went missing on this one lol.
    She just not your cup of tea but she hitting notes, pouring emotion and producing a strong vocal with it.

prettigurlrockD bitchess (No f**** given) Replied:

Her voice does sound forced sometimes but she can sing obviously.

• November 30, 2012 at 8:47 pm
    RELLY says:

AAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAZZZZING This has HIT written all over it, cant wait for the full!

• November 30, 2012 at 9:13 pm
    Janessa says:

Whoa.. I think I misclicked. I read Braxton on twitter and thought it was Toni. I’m not here for this h**. Bye.

ENOUGH ONIKA Replied:

LOL!!!

Nyla Replied:

Yet, you watched the video, and took the time to comment… Yeaaah ok!?

Janessa Replied:

I didn’t watch it, sweetie. Just misclicked on the page cause i thought it was about Toni (who has my respect), posted my opinion and left. Don’t be mad, she still can sell 1 copy cause you’re the only one buying. Buh-bye.

• November 30, 2012 at 9:49 pm
    Mrs Robyn Brown (Beyonce's Weave) says:

The A&R rep who decided to sign this artist should be fired immediately. This will FLOP hard, it won’t even chart on the HOT 100. A&R Reps need to realize that the music business is a BUSINESS and you cannot sign any hoodrat with a reality TV show, you need someone with star potential. This person, whoever she is will get no support from her label because FLOP&B is dead.

Stav Replied:

Meh. You again. Who moved the raggedy rock this ugly, no life having night-crawler managed to slither out from under for five seconds? What a loser. Anybody got a can of Raid, or a boot?

• November 30, 2012 at 9:52 pm
    Mrs Robyn Brown (Beyonce's Weave) says:

She flopped at a time FLOP&B was popular in the 90s, what makes the label think she’ll be a success this time around when FLOP&B is dead. They should really hire A&R reps who can analyze market trends.

Mrs Robyn Brown (Beyonce's Weave) Replied:

• November 30, 2012 at 10:06 pm
    d says:

beyonce who and tamar has a personalitY And can sing yeap SHE’S A WINNER

Britt Replied:

Beyonce, the woman Tamar wishes that she was, but will never be. Let this woman get a hit , damn let her actually release a song before ya’ll start acting like she’s a threat to any female artist there. Truth me told, I think if Tamar do release an album it will flop because really will any of y’all go buy her album? HELL NAW!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUTH SERUM Replied:

HOW YOU STANNING FOR “HAS NOT”…

HAS NOT A HIT… HAS NOT A CAREER… HAS NOT AN ALBUM OR RECORD SOLD…

YOU CAN HANG THAT s*** UP…

BEYONCE’S ARMS ARE WORTH MORE THAN THE BRAXTONS… LET’S NOT TRY IT…

• November 30, 2012 at 10:12 pm
    NFG (No f**** given) says:

Um yes she can sang but none of her songs are appealing. Her voice doesn’t really stand out either. Whitney> this woman with the weird face.

• November 30, 2012 at 10:13 pm
    Truth says:

I’m just relieved it ain’t pop.

• November 30, 2012 at 10:42 pm
    heartasgold says:

Girl can sing. I can’t wait for her material.

• November 30, 2012 at 10:47 pm
    Angela Wesley says:

R&B is not dead because if was you wouldn’t have White artist trying t copy
    it. She can compete with the Mariah s and Whitney’s of today I am from
    the old school so I would probably but it. I feel like artist like Rihanna,
    and Katy Perry are artist that young people listen to.

• November 30, 2012 at 10:48 pm
    credits says:

Listen to that moment at 1:44. WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!! And i have to add, Tamar if you are reading this, stick to black hair please.

• November 30, 2012 at 11:16 pm
    Rihanna says:

Once again Tamar is not making a name on her own talent

She used Toni’s success to get her first deal

now she’s using her husband to get her second chance. good thing she knows the “right people” otherwise she wouldn’t even be able to release a future flop.

Ohdeam Replied:

With your name and avatar, YOU have the AUDACITY to critique that someone isn’t making a name for themselves on talent????????

Pattering your ID after a filthy guttersnipe who is renowned for being a terrible singer, is most famous for having been smacked around by her ex (whose d*** she is still trying to suck) and is known for being passed around like a blunt. Yet you dare speak of the word talent.

Oh, the irony.

Let me look out my window real quick to see if it’s raining frogs…………

It is! They’re ribbitting too, and it sounds like Rihanna singing. Go figure.

Vandrea Replied:

“Let me look out my window real quick to see if it’s raining frogs…………

It is! They’re ribbitting too, and it sounds like Rihanna singing. Go figure.”

—–

#Dead

Alliciana Replied:

LMMFAO I LIVE!!!!!!!!! FOR THAT COMMENT. WELL SAID AND EXECUTED. b**** DIDN’T EVEN HAVE A COMEBACK AFTER THAT ONE.

Nyla Replied:

LMAOO! You better READ!!!

Rihanna Replied:

I AM THE DEFINITION OF TALENT!

THE LEGENDARY LAX Replied:

“Let me look out my window real quick to see if it’s raining frogs…………

It is! They’re ribbitting too, and it sounds like Rihanna singing. Go figure.”

—–

#Dead

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

NOT READ

HE JUST GOT REAAAADDDDDD

• December 1, 2012 at 12:13 am
    jason says:

f*** ALL THE BACK AND FORTH!

SLAYAGE!!!!

I watched that last night when it showed and was BLOWN AWAY! I mean I have heard her sing with her sisters and I know she was the best singer but this song sound like pure and total SMASHOLOGY!!!!

TEAM TAMAR FOR 2013!

Shes 35 and only now getting a real chance in this game so I’m very happy for her!

• December 1, 2012 at 12:57 am
    Monstarebel (THE UNAPOLOGETIC PRINCE) says:

looks like the hood hive is pressed….lol

Wside5678 Replied:

The only thing that gets pressed is your butthole every time your father comes home drunk and catches you wearing a dress. You disgusting little homo.

Monstarebel (THE UNAPOLOGETIC PRINCE) Replied:

ewwww your f****** sick don’t confuse me with you & your lowlife family..you broke b**** stay on my nut sack f**! xoxo

prettigurlrockD bitchess (No f**** given) Replied:

Like the navy every day thumbing down comments. :)))

• December 1, 2012 at 1:42 am
    honeychildplease says:

b**** is a hood rat, and can’t sing! That’s my OPINION so get the f*** over it….Stop trying to tell me i should like her because YOU think she is talented i have the right to state how i feel so f*** out of here!

Monstarebel (THE UNAPOLOGETIC PRINCE) Replied:

Gurl you are so f****** MAD!!!!! HER VOICE IS f****** AMAZING N SHE SOUNDS 10TIMES BETTER THAN BEYONCE DEAL WITH IT b****

honeychildplease Replied:

Why do you mention beyonce?? i never said i stan for her as a matter of fact i stan for no one. I just think beyonce is talented, and doesn’t have to struggle like this clown…

TRUTH SERUM Replied:

SOUNDS BETTER???

I HAVE AWARDS, CRITICAL ACCLAIM, AND PERFORMANCES THAT WOULD SAY DIFFERENT…

AND WHEN RIHANNA GONNA SOUND BETTER THAN CIARA… h**…

CIARA RUNNING AROUND SLAYING RIHANNA WITH HALF OF AN OCTAVE IN HER THROAT…

THAT’S THE TRUTH TEA…

Monstarebel (THE UNAPOLOGETIC PRINCE) Replied:

@TruthSerum Ciaras manly ass could never sound this good

GTFOH with that b******* ciara has the weakest voice of them all with her no vocal range having ass so sit—–>> _/

BrownSuga Replied:

Why you so mad & pressed though?? If u ain’t feeling it then keep your wig & unpressed wrinkles moving!!

IM A FREE B*TCH Replied:

if u think Tamar cant sing, i dont know who can sing to you… Tamar has an AMAZING voice

prettigurlrockD bitchess (No f**** given) Replied:

“Ciaras manly ass could never sound this good.” No one ever said Ciara had a powerful voice. But it certainly beats Rihoe’s nasally tone.

IM A FREE B*TCH Replied:

u replied to the wrong comment

• December 1, 2012 at 2:33 am
    Jeff says:

I’m sure i’ve head this song before, maybe a demo leaked a while back.

Anyway, she’s an okay singer, just okay, but people are going on like she’s the best thing since sliced bread. She sang the song but not at ease like she had to force the power and that’s what will make her performances inconsistent.

I like the song though

ENOUGH ONIKA Replied:

That’s typical on TGJ. Just wait until that album comes out and everyone was on “Team Tamar” will jump ship as soon as that album flops. Case and point: Christina, Brandy & Kelly.

Britt Replied:

Girl Preach! I hope Tamar is not reading these comments or actually believeig that people are going to go buy her album. These people getting Tamar hopes up like they are really going to support her and buy her CD.

Sarah Says Replied:

I agree with the two comments and Jeff’s. Tamar is an okay singer and even if she was a great one it siesn’t mean success, stardom or even album sales. KeKe Wyatt would’ve smashed this to pieces and I wish Alexandra Burke would sing songs like this

prettigurlrockD bitchess (No f**** given) Replied:

Problem is I’ve gave her songs a listen. Most are very boring and unoriginal. Hope she finds a hit at least that fits her voice and doesn’t come across as trying to sound like the others: Beyonce, Rihanna, etc…

• December 1, 2012 at 4:36 am
    antertain says:

WOW
    She may be a CHARACTER but the girl can sang..

It is important the songs for this album showcases the Tamar full vocals as well as her personality.

Her previous efforts failed because she was put in the Toni box and sung similar type song that didn’t show off the true Tamar.

Been so many years (maybe attitude got in the way), but she deserves to be singing with vocals like that.

I hope see does loads of live performances on the circuit and builds a good non-diva rep in the industry.

SHE IS HOT

• December 1, 2012 at 5:59 am
    lol says:

You all are giving Tamar way to much.
    She can sing but to even place her in a sentence with Whitney or Mariah is going way overboard. I don’t expect 12-19 year olds to really understand vocals when they Stan for Rihanna,Kesha,Katy and all the crappy singers. If this s*** made you wanna shout or feel something. You b****** are slower than I thought smh. Also Who said anything about Beyonce?Beyonce > Tamar. I’m not a stans think stans are crazy. 20x better my ass. This album and song will flop

irene46 Replied:

i love ol’ school and this girl is def compete in whitney and mariah playground.

• December 1, 2012 at 7:53 am
    GRANDROSE says:

It was just rehearsal footage. Her mic wasn’t clear and the live instruments no doubt makes the song sound different from the studio version, so I can’t easily critique this. I can’t say Tamar is a better singer than this one or that one, because I haven’t heard enough of her to make that kind of a comparison…nor have I seen her perform live…however, I will say that regardless of all that, based on what I HAVE seen, she seems very, very good. I think her overstated personality distracts from her talents though. She BEHAVES in a way that reminds me of those limited singers who would rather you focus on their outfits and other distractions than their actual voice.

Sarah Says Replied:

I have a feeling that the live version (instruments wise) will sound better than the studio version unless they keep the live element

• December 1, 2012 at 9:21 am
    IM A FREE B*TCH says:

TAMAR TOTALLY SLAYYEDDDD!! GO TAMAR!
    i hope she gets the proper promo this time round, and that her singles will become successful. and she has fantastic voice, even Toni has said that Tamar has the best voice in the Braxton family

• December 1, 2012 at 10:08 am
    cali says:

love you Tamar….

• December 1, 2012 at 10:22 am
    Mary Mary Why You Buggin' says:

I’m going with LaShawn Daniels (the guy in the video) on this one. If you don’t know who he is, check his resume.

I just watched it again and Tamar straight up SLAYED me with those vocals–SLAYYYED!!!!

• December 1, 2012 at 10:28 am
    IDK says:

Cant wait to see how her album turns out. R&B Artist like her, tyrese, brandy, Keyshia Cole, Mario, Trey Songz, (except his chapter 5 album) makes me fall in love with R&B every time! Keep R&B alive yal!

• December 1, 2012 at 10:37 am
    TeamBreezy says:

Go TAMAR! Its nice when TGJ praises a singer that doesnt write the songs they sing so passionately

IDK Replied:

smh.

• December 1, 2012 at 10:56 am
    HeyYall says:

OOOOH LAWWWWD TAMAR HAS SAAAANG SHE SLAYED DAT MO’FKO SOOONGGG UHHHM YALL SHOULD BE WORRIED BOUT YO FAVE BAAAAAAM
    !
    BEYONCE WHOOO???
    MARIAH WHOOOO?
    XTINA I MEAN FLOPTINA WHOOO?
    WHITNEY WHOOO?????????

b**** TAMAR IS HERE YALL BETTA RECOGNIZED!!!!

NFG (No f**** given) Replied:

MARIAH WHOOOO?
    WHITNEY WHOOO?????????

I know you didn’t come for the greats. Girlll, bye.

IDK Replied:

right, even tamar probably influenced by whitney and mariah. What a fool to put them in your comment.

IDK Replied:

Right, what a dummy.

heyyall Replied:

@IDK you is a dummy fool
    donchu wish you fave is hot like tamar
    MARIAH CAREY IS FLOPPIN IN HER XMAS s***
    BEYONCE IS EVEN COPYING TAMAR THESE DAYS
    XTINA FLOPTINA IS JUS A FLOP
    WHITNEY DRUGY MCDRUG NUFF SAID.

• December 1, 2012 at 11:34 am
    Genesis says:

Leave it to Rihoe stans to talk s*** about another female singer who actually has TALENT. I notice they tend to do that a lot. Must be threatening to see somebody whose deserving of their fame, unlike your h** who has 0 talent and no justification.

• December 1, 2012 at 11:42 am
    Rihanna says:

THE NAVY HAS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

TRUST ME AND BELIEVE

THE SONG WILL DEBUT AT #200 ON THE BUBBLING UNDER THE HOT 100.

People will tweet her all day how much they love it, yet they will rapidshare, megaupload, and mediafire, 4shared, and torrent that b****.

No1curr about Toni, Tamar, Tamanda, Traci, or Trina NOBODY.

#navy #ELIITE #RealTALENT

i don’t have to depend on nobody to make hits, not my husband or sister.

THE LEGENDARY LAX Replied:

“Let me look out my window real quick to see if it’s raining frogs…………

It is! They’re ribbitting too, and it sounds like Rihanna singing. Go figure.”

—–

#Dead

Kyleigh Replied:

Boo! You been on this post for wayyy too long, for you not to be a fan of Tamar. You’re on your 2nd damn day! You bitter, hating ass, undercover ass fans kill me! However you wanna look at it… the b**** can sing!

• December 1, 2012 at 12:28 pm
    THE LEGENDARY LAX says:

“Let me look out my window real quick to see if it’s raining frogs…………

It is! They’re ribbitting too, and it sounds like Rihanna singing. Go figure.”

—–

#Dead

LOVE IT

• December 1, 2012 at 4:55 pm
    honeychildplease says:

This b**** won’t make it! She can’t sing, and doesn’t have the look…She failed the first time, and the b**** will f****** flop so hard this time around. You people really think she stands a chance? I mean she looks like a circus freak. She can not sing thank god someone in the family has talent (TONI). Don’t hate on me because i actually happen to know what good singing talent sounds like, and you b****** go crazy over a lack luster performance such as tamar the tranny….I SAID before and i will say it again THE b**** CAN NOT SING!!!! lol f****** simpletons stop trying to convince me hoes. You all are like NICKI minclown on American Idol you have no idea what talent is, but insist on judging b****** . I’m Mariah so b****** will deal

EJR43 Replied:

Everyone got where you stood the first time. Your repeated disdain of her is beyond weird now and is beginning to look like it’s personal.

Sabian Replied:

@EJR43…

Thank you! HONEYCHILDPLEASE is acting like a looney with this odd and repetitious Tamar hate. Tamar isn’t even big enough to have haters for the usual petty reasons, so this level of aversion for the most part makes no sense.

honeychildplease Replied:

I aim to please my followers…

IDK Replied:

CTFU you crazy

• December 1, 2012 at 4:58 pm
    honeychildplease says:

GHETTO hot ass mess….ugh gutter rat will not make it. TOO OLD, TOO TRASHY!

• December 1, 2012 at 5:58 pm
    Music says:

Tamar is very talentedly and her age will not hold her back. 35 is not old and that’s coming from a 21 yr. old. Do you realize how many artist that came out in their late 20′s/early 30′s who becamse legends….A LOT! (Tina Turner) is one of them.

No matter if her album sells or not, she will always have a space in the music industry.

Music Replied:

talented*….I got carried away..lol

LittleJohnny Replied:

Correct. No person worries about age over substance. If one was to pay attention, the kiddie artistis might get a ton of hits on Youtube and other sites, but the physical sales go to older artists. That goes for concert ticket sales too. If you have the talent, there is a market but it takes a team that believes in you and the brand.

• December 2, 2012 at 11:43 am
    HEYALL says:

Wassup ratchetsssss
    Y’all r jus jealous of Tamar
    U worried bout ya fave who obvious . Is flipping right now
    Uheeeem y’all pardon ma French go suck with ya fave paaaaaaaay-S
    My motto ( while yo fave is Down ya know Tay Tay is uppp high in da sky ).

• December 2, 2012 at 11:59 pm
    4dluv says:

I love love LOVE the song. The lyrics are fire BUT my throat hurts when listening to her sing it here…I feel the strain. I feel the words and the beat but not her. Tamar has never had stage presence and I believe if she works on that she’ll be great. I’m buying the album. Her music catches my attention.

• December 5, 2012 at 4:32 pm
    Vince Needs 2 EASE UP on ya G.I.R.L. says:

why does Vince act like EVERYTHING TAMAR DOES & says “IRKS” HIM???

oh yeah…& she KILLED THAT s***!!!!!!!!!!!! go Tamar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• December 5, 2012 at 10:17 pm
    Kori Majhor says:

OMG! I heard this song a couple of nights ago and I must say: HMMMMMMMMM! ITS HOT!!!! I am not an R&B girl, however this song opened my eyes. She is sooooo talented and LaShawn & Vince are genius. I will definitely purchase this single.

• December 5, 2012 at 11:15 pm
    Jaytstl says:

Welp the saying if you ain’t got no haters than you ain’t doing ya job and she got some of y’all too mad cause she did that s***