New Video: 50 Cent – ‘My Life (Ft Eminem & Adam Levine)’

5961841ee22c3ce948f09781e4a32e2f New Video: 50 Cent   My Life (Ft Eminem & Adam Levine)

50 Cent has a hit on his hands!

One night debuting the inspirational cut, 50 Cent continues in his bid for chart supremacy with the release of his video for ‘My Life‘, featuring Eminem and Adam Levine.

Is it strong enough to catapult him to the top of the Hot 100, and push his new ‘Street King Immortal’ LP?

Find out below…

• November 27, 2012 at 7:55 pm
    WaitUrTurn88 says:

EH

• November 27, 2012 at 7:55 pm
    jub says:

I love you fif. I love u em. luvin the song too. I wish them all the success

• November 27, 2012 at 7:58 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

I love it, my husbands Eminem and Adam just killed it.

MC Replied:

You forgot to add 50 Cent we all know you like black d****.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

Lol, but i say i love the video.

MC Replied:

Can’t you see I’m waiting for you don’t break my heart………….

Suicide Blonde Replied:

Funny cuz that’s my song of the moment, weird.

MC Replied:

Weird, I am listening to Erotica at the moment (hence my avi)…..<3 Thief of hearts, fever, bye byte baby, deeper and deeper, secret garden, waiting, and Erotica of course.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

s*** mood.

MC Replied:

I am not even about that life but Madonna just brings something out within me……ch……..If it wasn’t for Mariah none of this would be possible for me tbh….

Suicide Blonde Replied:

Lol.

• November 27, 2012 at 8:10 pm
    CHUDDS says:

Oh, 50. The memories of GRODT slaaaaaying my 7th grade year. I remember the album being sold out in EVERY record store. Oh honey it was 50 MANIA back then. Sadly, those days are gone. Unfortunately, you have to be a skinny hipster or a well-dressed “gangster” to sell these days. Best of luck Fiddy!

Rihanna black madonna Replied:

I remember 50 mania. NO BLACK RAPPER, even jayz had had that. I laught at young money and drake. Drake thinks he is a star. He has sold no units compared to 50. WW Get rich was THE NUMBER 1 GLOBAL ALBUM, ALL THE WHITE KIDS WENT NUTS FOR THIS ALBUM IN 03. HE HAD THAT ONE DIRECTION TYPE FANARE. RICK ROSS COULD NEVA. So when they try and diss him I laugh. You have french montana taking shots about 50 records sales. Who is french montana?

Nah, Kendrick lamar and adela have proven that folks WANT REAL MUSIC. NOT THIS TITTIE BOI, DANCE BS s***. REAL RAPPERS, REAL SINGERS. real lyrics.

This song flew to number 1 on usa itunes in 12 hours for a reason. I just hope 50 new LP is lyrically fire.

Rihanna black madonna Replied:

In LA, In da club was playing in every car, from every race. Black, white, everyone was buming in da club from their cars. It was amazing for hip hop.

CHUDDS Replied:

Yessss you are correct. I remember when he ruined Ja Rule’s career….chile! Hahahaha. I honestly think that his downfall began when The Game left and started to diss G-Unit. I remember 50 challenged Kanye West to a first week sales battle, and Kanye won.

Rihanna black madonna Replied:

I feel like a lot of his hatred comes from the lack of mercy he showed to ja rule. I feel like 50, Ja Rule, The game should call a truce and work to together to blow this wack ass young money out the game. I am ready for west coast and east coast to rule gain. Not here for all this Titty Boi music.

• November 27, 2012 at 8:14 pm
    Rihanna black madonna says:

Real Hip Hop. f*** Young money, Tittie BOY and Rick ross / Drake. The king of New york and king of Rap, Em are back. HA HA HA 12 HOURS AND THIS SONG IS NUMBER 1 ON ITUNES IN THE USA.

IT CAN ALSO BE A HUGE GLOBAL HIT, WHICH WOULD BE THE FRIST FOR ANY RAPPER SINCE……..IN DA CLUB. 50 CENT SHITS ON you motherfuckers. Real hip rap kings. Now all I need is DMX to come back hardcore, dogs barking and all.

Good day for music. Rita Ora is meth coke head party girl with NO HITS AND RIHANNA IS NUMBER WITH SONG AND LP. 50 IS BACK TO RULE THE RAP GAME.

Oh, and nicki sold 939 in the UK HA HA HA HA HA.

Acem Replied:

Rita Ora is prettier and more talented Rihanna. She’s also loved way more at Roc Nation. And you will deal. ;)

Rihanna black madonna Replied:

That is fine. Rihanna is on Def Jam. So you and your flop will deal.

Love Def Jam intern

• November 27, 2012 at 8:26 pm
    MC says:

50 girlfriend…….thirsty for the #1 hit song I see.

HouseOfSex(ScorpioBabee) Replied:

what gf? he’s single again.

• November 27, 2012 at 8:33 pm
    Rihanna black madonna says:

You b****** Sam. You never mentioned this. Unapologetic came in the UK charts with 100 k – YES! ONE HUNDRED THOUSANDS SOLD. THAT IS ONE OF THE HIGHEST THIS YEAR. I think top 3 with Lana and Emelie. 100K FIRST WEEK.

RITA ORA, WHO IS BRITISH CAME IN WITH 40 K. HA HA HA HA AH A

• November 27, 2012 at 9:13 pm
    HouseOfSex(ScorpioBabee) says:

Em is #THETRUTH

• November 27, 2012 at 9:17 pm
    Auntie_Jackie says:

50! I love this song (and Em). And yes, 50 cent exploded in ’03. Still love him, even though I think this should be his last album.

Listening to their flows remind me of when a rapper was a rapper and crossed over because they were great, not because they were desperately appealing to a “cross over audience. I’m looking at you, young money.

• November 27, 2012 at 9:32 pm
    Nichole says:

He couldn’t get that hit on his own, I know that much.

• November 27, 2012 at 9:35 pm
    Nahlia says:

FIDDY BACK FUCCC 2 CHAINZ.

• November 27, 2012 at 11:36 pm
    Beyonce's Weave says:

Love it, this s*** is fire.