Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

New Video: Azealia Banks – ‘Fierce’

AZEALIA BANKS SPIN MAGAZINE New Video: Azealia Banks   Fierce

Azealia Banks puts her best visual foot forward in her new video ‘Fierce’, unveiled by the daring MC online today.

Released in association with ASOS, the clip sees Banks channel her good friend Lil Kim by way of ‘swag’ and style, months before she releases her debut album ‘Broke With Expensive Taste‘.

Fun, fierceness and fashion below…

• November 9, 2012 at 1:12 pm
    the real xoxo says:

she looks nice with the purple wig.
    I like that she doesnt spend weeks/months overhyping a mediocre video like other mainstream artists do. she just drops them and they are always decent.

Rihanna black madonna Replied:

Who the hell is the purple wig wearing hood rat? This b**** wishes she was as beautiful and successful as the ‘ mainstream ‘ artist you shade.

You ain’t ever gonna see this bish on the cover of GQ.

Beautiful black women woman, bet that b**** look better red

Lil Wayne

LEX Replied:

@Rihanna black madonna, get a job or a life, or somethig. Like your redbone fav Rihanna, Miss Azealia has already been praised by fashion icons from here to Milan, so whether you like it or not black women of every shade are winning. Dats y u mad?

FAF Replied:

YESSS MISSY! :)

Lax Replied:

@LEX AND AZELIA ISN’T the first and want
    be the last to be Praised by something or another,
    IDIOT ASS. RIHANNA KEEPS YO LOOOSE BIG MAMMA DRAWERS UP IN KNOTS,,,,,DON’T SHE,,,,

diamond Replied:

@that rihanna b**** stfu you ugly ass hoe i bet you ugly ass hell every light skin b**** is not cute an you one of them im dark skin and ill s*** on you any day and anytime f*** rihanna big head dike man looking ass..this b**** is original and i love her

Lax Replied:

@THE REAL XOXO I Heard that since yo fave has spent her whole career and life trying her best to be a white girl or Latina you are one to talk. My fave is down to earth and don’t give a shyt about what yo ass think and since I along with Others know that yo ass and the likes of you spends so dam much time trying to tear each and everything that Rih does DOWN good or bad you need to drink instead of sip on that tall iced glass of STFU……

• November 9, 2012 at 1:25 pm
    Monstarebel (RihannaNavy & TeamMinaj) says:

ayeeeee I love this b**** she’s so dope, she’s the only girl I can see on Nicki Minaj level these other new bitches are just so basic!

Trev Replied:

agreed…she is no where near Nicki’s level but she might come close one day…as well as Iggy Azealea…those are the only that i see doing it big…i like most of the new girls but they don’t have that IT thing like Iggy, AB, and of course Queen Minaj

FAF Replied:

^^ YESS b**** .. THIS HER FIRST DECENT VID SINCE HER FIRST SINGLE !!

• November 9, 2012 at 1:35 pm
    Petre says:

Get that paper Banks!!! LAV IT!

• November 9, 2012 at 1:39 pm
    Aunt Jackie says:

Love her.

• November 9, 2012 at 2:02 pm
    queen ciara best performer ever is back!!!!! says:

luv that girl!!!!!

• November 9, 2012 at 2:17 pm
    trizzy trainwreck says:

A vamp b**** do it like this.

• November 9, 2012 at 2:19 pm
    mello says:

Rihanna black Madonna: STFU AZEALIA BANKS IS THAT b****… UMM NAOMI CAMPBELL CERTIFIED HER ALREADY… SO THE b**** IS IN. ALEXANDER WANG CERTIFIED, KARL LAGERFEILD CERTIFIED she is fashions it girl BEST DRESSED LIST ON VOGUE… AND SHE DONT EVEN HAVE AN ALBUM OUT, DID TWO SONGS WITH LADY GAGA WORKED WITH KANYE… SHE IS WINNING

truth tea (take a sip) Replied:

Preach!
    I see the Nicki stans are getting nervous, Azealia is stealing her spot and doing so without riding on the back of a Male rapper, thats rare for a Female MC

FAF Replied:

Black FAGdonna is NOT a nicki stan

she is a Rishitta stan

• November 9, 2012 at 2:27 pm
    KERI HILSON'S 100% SYNTHETIC BLONDE SHORT CUT WIG FOUND ON FLOOR OF PETSMART PET GROOMING STAFF BREAK AREA says:

I like this girl. I think she feuds too much with other artists and I would never actually PURCHASE her music, but she’s definitely always trying something different. The only thing that’s lacking is that her lyrics are so nonsensical you can’t really learn the lyrics and rap along (which is what I loved doing with Lil Kim/Foxy/etc back in the day).

• November 9, 2012 at 2:53 pm
    OMG says:

OMG NIICE SIING BUT THSI BISH MOUTH BIG GIVING MY PIC A RUN FOR HER MONEY

• November 9, 2012 at 3:29 pm
    phillydoinit says:

Get it gurl!

• November 9, 2012 at 3:56 pm
    MC (Benron is a Ritabot) says:

This girl has a huge potential to become huge, hope it works out for her. She actually quite talented…..refreshing really.

MC (Benron is a Ritabot) Replied:

*is

• November 9, 2012 at 4:16 pm
    truth tea (take a sip) says:

i think 2013 will be her year. Shes already working with gaga and Kanye and had one of the best songs of last year.
    And conisdering she isnt riding off the coat-tails of some male rapper like most female rappers do, thats a big achievement. shes young, talented and a breath of fresh air in this tired industry

• November 9, 2012 at 4:24 pm
    HOTSTUFF says:

YOU GO GIRL ! FIERCE !

• November 9, 2012 at 5:03 pm
    BitchICan'tEvenSpellWelfare says:

A B gives me everything I need- LOVE her!

• November 9, 2012 at 7:07 pm
    BAD BYTCH says:

Foxy Brown been did the whole darkskin girl with purple hair look years ago kids

Receipts: Paper magazine cover

Nothing under the sun is new

jcrewedup Replied:

Been a fan of Foxy for years but I am not sure why she is being brought up here? She and Azealia Banks have NOTHING in common musically–nothing. Completely different.

& there are plenty of dark skinned women who have worn multiple colors of hair. No one owns that.

Unnecessary shade.

• November 9, 2012 at 8:29 pm
    ENOUGH ONIKA says:

I get my f*ckin life every time she drops a new song!!! I use to question this chick along time ago but d*mn she’s been slaying me ever since!! LOVE me some Banks!

• November 9, 2012 at 11:24 pm
    091094_ says:

LOVE THIS SONG SO GLAD THERE’S A VIDEO, MY ONLY BABD HABIT MY ADDICTION TO WIN!

• November 10, 2012 at 9:15 am
    K!$$ My @$$ says:

I do ot see why people have to compare this chick to someone else and why they feel that the only female rapper out there has to be Nicki Minaj…. There is more than enough room on the air waves for 2, 3 or even 10 female rappers… I like Nicki Minaj sometimes but I cant give her the fame and glory of being the best because she has no competition… But I am not a fan of this song… I like4 of her songs off that one album/mixtape thing she put out…

• November 10, 2012 at 1:23 pm
    k*** Brigade Azealia Bankks says:

yasss b**** come for the CROWN!!!!!!