To Our Readers

New Video: Will.I.Am Ft. Britney Spears – ‘Scream & Shout’

4bd7f8eba3c6e10b78fb93d1e3720353 New Video:  Will.I.Am Ft. Britney Spears   Scream &  Shout

After what seemed like endless teasers, it’s finally here!

The long-awaited collaboration between Black Eyed Peas frontman Will.I.Am and pop princess Britney Spears made its visual debut aboard tonight’s episode of ‘X Factor USA’.

Tuck in below to see the finished product and weigh in:

It’s safe to say this video is probably best viewed on mute.  For, while we are sure that FisherPrice keyboard instrumental accompanied by a Dora the Explorer-inspired chorus – “Scream & Shout and let it all out” – will appease some, the average music lover will undoubtedly pass on this duo’s disaster of a duet.

Indeed, the promise was there as the visual led us to hope that something more would be the result.  Alas, we got…this.

Now, we must say, Britney looks great.  But this, my friend, is an electronic dance music poo platter sure to be a hit at your 5-year-old cousin’s birthday party.

1. November 28, 2012 at 10:51 pm
    honeychildplease says:

OH….

• November 28, 2012 at 11:13 pm

oh you’ve been SLAYED!?

• November 28, 2012 at 11:21 pm
        honeychildplease says:

No i’m about to become one of the hearing impaired….this s*** sucks it definitely was hard on the ears..

2. November 28, 2012 at 10:53 pm
    MC says:

I mean where do I begin? The cover is ummmmm…..off……..Who chose that video stilled pic as a cover? I didn’t really like what Britney had on (or her hair -_- ) not to mention the music is garbage. It sounds awful and this video doesn’t flatter Brit…….

• November 28, 2012 at 11:13 pm

Britney looked f****** FLAWLESS

• November 29, 2012 at 4:26 pm
        YES says:

^agreed. IF she would have been part of the choreo everyone would be #dead hangitupflatscreen, the end.

3. November 28, 2012 at 10:56 pm
    honeychildplease says:

Britney has lost whatever she has left as a pop star…She can’t dance anymore i mean it’s a complete disconnect from the long ago era when brit use to slay. The song sucks, and the video let me not say anything else…

• November 28, 2012 at 11:13 pm
      Cassidyboi says:

Chile im sure thats u in that avatar pic also looking a hot fukkn mess b**** britney dnt hafe prove sht tired loose booty c***… shes sold 100 mill recoords & over 300 mill in concert tickets too date have many seats HAG!!!!!!!!!!!

• November 29, 2012 at 12:02 am

Girl, @honeychildplease

BRITNEY IS AN ICON!
        I knew you had lost yo f****** mind when you tried to say 36k for a re-release is a FLOP!

• November 29, 2012 at 8:48 am
      Scars says:

Britney slays

4. November 28, 2012 at 10:57 pm
    Azebracuntnaj says:

garbages all this techno s*** has to stop its so f****** annoying like sammyfag.. the last time brit brit made a good music/album was the Original doll (which unfortunately was cancelled).

5. November 28, 2012 at 11:02 pm
    Dylan B. says:

This is Not What I Expected It To Be ! MMHH….

Watch My Cover Video Of SHTG http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozuhfmgBwUs

6. November 28, 2012 at 11:03 pm
    Beyonce's Weave says:

YASSSSS THIS IS AMAZING, I HOPE THIS IS ON iTunes, it’s currently on RIHpeat. Will.I.Am is a GENIUS. Xtina, I love you but you need to take notes from Legendney Spears, this is how you do commercial, this amazing. And I love the video too, it’s very artistic, kudos to the director, the triangles added a nice touch too.

Britney, love you but we need to talk. Time to hit the gym girl, I miss the old s*** Britney, the one with the s*** slim figure. You don’t want to look like Moo Moo, I miss s*** Mi Mi, I hate Moo Moo with a manly figure eww. Mi Mi was slim, s*** and sang Vision of Love with her natural curly hair by the window. Mi Mi sang by the swing and reminded us we would always be her baby. Moo Moo is a fat, manly looking shady b**** who picks fights with Nicki Minaj. Anyway, I want Britney to be slimmer, she looks much more s*** that way.

This song and video is amazing though, Love it. Can’t wait for it to hit iTunes.

7. November 28, 2012 at 11:04 pm
    Belladonna says:

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it I watched the clip on Xfactor! I hope they do this song on New Years Eve!!!!!!! That would be EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait for that NEW Britney Album for 2013!!!!!!!! BRitney,BEYOCE,GAGA bring it on for 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• November 28, 2012 at 11:08 pm
      Beyonce's Weave says:

I know right, this is currently my jam. This is AMAZING. Will.I.AM is a genius, I so cannot wait to buy this song off iTunes. I hope it is mastered for iTunes. Ahhhhhhhhh BRITNEY IS BACK b****……FREAKING THE f*** OUT RIGHT NOW.

• November 28, 2012 at 11:23 pm
        Belladonna says:

Me to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FREAKING ALL THE WAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

8. November 28, 2012 at 11:06 pm
    Kayla says:

Britney actually looked super cute. Wish she was in the video more.

• November 28, 2012 at 11:12 pm

yaaas she looked beautiful

• November 29, 2012 at 12:03 am
        FAF says:

I wish her hair was curled. The coif ages her ;/

• November 29, 2012 at 8:48 am
      Scars says:

Yess

9. November 28, 2012 at 11:07 pm
    Belladonna says:

10. November 28, 2012 at 11:08 pm
    Monstarebel (THE UNAPOLOGETIC PRINCE) says:

Legendary Spears Yaaaaaas she’s gorgeous n the song is HOT!!>>>>>> I KNOW ALL THESE R&B QUEENS ON HERE GUNA HATE IT BECAUSE THEIR SO IGNORANT TO OTHER GENRES OF MUSIC BESIDE FLOP&B

• November 28, 2012 at 11:12 pm
      Beyonce's Weave says:

Yasss, they are buttt hurt no one is buying boring 90s FLOP&B anymore LMAO. After two verses of that s*** and I’m done, RnB is so 90s, so boring. It is like using a land-line or a paper map again.

• November 28, 2012 at 11:19 pm
        Monstarebel (THE UNAPOLOGETIC PRINCE) says:

Lmao Okaay Flop&b is for the birds…ain’t nobody here for that s*** besides these ghetto tranny queens

• November 28, 2012 at 11:25 pm
        Beyonce's Weave says:

LMAO the tranny queens think the same tired sound of the 90s is “epic” and “artistic”, how about tired, boring, overdone, repetitive and boring. Glad FLOP&B is dying, got tired of the same 16 black women trying to sound like Whitney Houston with their screaming, like damn.

The tranny queens need to get with the times, Urban Pop (Justin Bieber, Rihanna, Usher dance tracks, Chris Brown dance tracks) and Electro Euro Pop is now hot, FLOP&B is gone LMAO.

The same tranny queens will still be complaining about Brandy’s and Alicia Off-Keys numbers lmao. DEAD, GONE AND BURRIED…..A MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR FLOP&B.

• November 28, 2012 at 11:31 pm
        Monstarebel (THE UNAPOLOGETIC PRINCE) says:

Lmao yaaaaaaas b**** PREACH!!! THESE FLOP&B b****** NEED TO GET WITH IT OR GET LEFT BEHIND!! FLOP&B IS SO f****** TIRED LIKE THERES REALLY NO EXCITEMENT IN THAT TYPE OF MUSIC ANYMORE ITS ALL ABOUT UBRAN POP EURO POP & INDIE

• November 29, 2012 at 12:04 am
        FAF says:

y’all are pathetic…. FLOP & B ? REALLY ?

• November 29, 2012 at 2:01 am
        irene46 says:

you must be kidding. what’s wrong with some of you? this has nothing to do whatsoever with r & b. if it was any more euro my ears would be bleeding.

11. November 28, 2012 at 11:10 pm
    Beyonce's Weave says:

Man, Britney is slaying like this, Rihanna is slaying, 50 cent is slaying, I’m going to need Katy Perry to hurry up and go back to the studio so I can have new Katy Perry music, love that chick.

• November 28, 2012 at 11:11 pm
      Monstarebel (THE UNAPOLOGETIC PRINCE) says:

yaaaaaaaaaas Katy will come back to slay soon enough

• November 28, 2012 at 11:14 pm
        Beyonce's Weave says:

YASSSSS I need my power besties (Katy and Ri Ri), so cannot wait for Kat Perry’s next era. I’m dying here, I need new Katy Perry music.

• November 29, 2012 at 12:04 am

Kesha is supposed to do 150k HDD predictions

I don’t foresee katy doing much more .. .

12. November 28, 2012 at 11:11 pm
    Cassidyboi says:

f** the ugly tired c*** haters Britney looks freakn hott….. love her in this video

• November 28, 2012 at 11:20 pm

yaaaaaaaas

• November 29, 2012 at 12:05 am

KI! YASSS

• November 29, 2012 at 7:54 am
      HONEY says:

• November 29, 2012 at 8:50 am
      Scars says:

Yeahhh

13. November 28, 2012 at 11:13 pm
    Jay says:

wtf are you talking about???? everyone has been putting out dance tracks..this is no different..anyway britney looks flawless and the video is cool

• November 29, 2012 at 2:25 am
      irene46 says:

it seems whenever britney collabs with a black artist her fans lose the damn minds.

they talked much savage sh!t when she collab’ed with rihanna on s & m which was far better than any of the waste of time songs off ‘femme fatale’.

this song is nothing special. britney does look great in the video though. hint, hint christina (no shade just truth).

14. November 28, 2012 at 11:15 pm
    Messiah Carey says:

The song and video is beyond horrible, but I’m sure it’ll dominate radio. Mess…

• November 29, 2012 at 12:05 am

MESSiah is right.. KI

• November 29, 2012 at 7:32 am
        MC says:

@f** I thought you had enough dragging as it is? Hind in shame for thinking The Re-Flop would be #1 this week when it was outsold by Mimi’s Christmas album (18 years old btw). Mess indeed.

• November 29, 2012 at 2:48 pm
        FAF says:

U still pressed over sales from an album only released to 2 stores ?

Good luck, UGLY

Re-up getting a global release next week

What will yo hater mind do then, f***? :)

• November 29, 2012 at 2:49 pm

@MC u god damn right it’s a MESS ! Mimi fat ass in that santa suit like its ’99

with them linebacker arms

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
        LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

• November 29, 2012 at 4:57 pm
        MC says:

@f** so hilarious Nicholas looks like a clown 24/7 a wait, she is a professional clown. Best believe that The Re-Flop will flop harder on a world-wide scale.

Queens: Madonna, Tina Tuner, Aretha Franklin, etc
        Kings: Elvis, James Brown, Michael Jackson, etc
        The Voice: Whitney
        Imperial Songbird Supreme: Mariah Carey
        Princesses: Britney Spears, etc
        Prince: Usher, Justin Timberlake, etc

Royal Clown: Gimmick Minaj. #DEAL

15. November 28, 2012 at 11:18 pm
    Belladonna says:

I love that Britney Doesn’t need to do s*** and fans like me will make her go to the top of the charts LOL this song was number2 on iTunes even before this video came out! The Power Of POP MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But She does look Beyond AMAZING tho.

• November 28, 2012 at 11:21 pm
      Beyonce's Weave says:

WAIT, IT’S ON iTUNES??? GOING TO BUY IT RIGHT NOW.

• November 28, 2012 at 11:39 pm
        Belladonna says:

LOL Yeah it already killing it on iTunes,go get it boo!!!!!!!!!!! IT’S BRITNEY b****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

• November 29, 2012 at 2:19 am
      Trace says:

f***.

16. November 28, 2012 at 11:18 pm
    Bee says:

Hold up now you saying the song sucks? The other day you said y’all like it & feel it… Britney keeps y’all pressed say what you want but truth is girl can’t be stop it’s number one on ITunes sweetie, so I guess a lot of five year olds are loving this duet you hypocrite

17. November 28, 2012 at 11:20 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

Britney looks amazing in the video but the song is a mess, i still can’t believe that the Princess of Pop is a “featuring” artist in a song that is not from another member of the Pop Royalty, i don’t get it, sorry folks but she is more than this, i wonder what the Pop Monarch Madonna think of this collaboration.

• November 29, 2012 at 12:05 am
      FAF says:

f**, go shoot out your brains like that FLOP in your avatar ..

18. November 28, 2012 at 11:21 pm
    Monstarebel (THE UNAPOLOGETIC PRINCE) says:

i hope this song goes number 1 it’s f****** HOT!!!!!!!

19. November 28, 2012 at 11:21 pm
    IM A FREE B*TCH says:

STILL A TERRIBLE SONG! SMH

• November 29, 2012 at 12:07 am

“TRICK b**** HO, TRICK b**** h**!” — lady gaga

20. November 28, 2012 at 11:24 pm
    Bee says:

Now y’all saying the song shitty? The other day as I recall y’all were saying how much y’all luv it i can’t deal! Britney keeps y’all pressed plus the song #1 on iTunes

• November 29, 2012 at 12:09 am
      FAF says:

CHILE, you have to ignore some ppl…..

its the same person posting numerous comments under one IP address

you’ll see the aliases come out the woodwork when them or their fave is being dragged, typically in Rihoena threads to give her more hits.. KI!

21. November 28, 2012 at 11:29 pm
    Beyonce's Weave says:

It’s #2 on iTunes in the US and Canada….IT’S BRITNEY b****. FLOP&B will never see the top of the iTunes charts again. Just bought my copy, it sounds AMAZING. GOING TO BE ON RIHpeat the whole damn night and tomorrow.

• November 28, 2012 at 11:34 pm

LMAO OKAAY!!!! R.I.P. FLOP&B

• November 28, 2012 at 11:39 pm
        Beyonce's Weave says:

LMAO A moment of silence for FLOP&B. Thank God, those screaming and shouting vocals were doing my head in.

22. November 28, 2012 at 11:37 pm
    OMG (Celine Dion) says:

Britney looks nice……………………………..

• November 28, 2012 at 11:38 pm

who’s that in your avi?

• November 28, 2012 at 11:41 pm
        honeychildplease says:

MILEY CYRUS I’m guessing

23. November 28, 2012 at 11:38 pm
    Jay Jay says:

I just want the old Britney back. The one that actually danced and have good lip sync performances! and I hope her next album is blackout 2.0 b/c blackout was one of her best albums and probably one of the best pop albums that was made within the last 10 years. Circus and Fem Fatale had some nice tracks but either combined is still not blackout

• November 28, 2012 at 11:41 pm
      honeychildplease says:

YES ME TOO! she can’t dance anymore : ( sad day in pop

24. November 28, 2012 at 11:39 pm
    honeychildplease says:

Why can’t Britney dance anymore? Like when she went crazy did she lose her dancing ability with it??

• November 29, 2012 at 2:44 am
      EzraJKnight says:

Her kids mashed her up, some women’s rhythm get f***** up after birth.

• November 29, 2012 at 3:58 pm
        irene46 says:

whaaat?! now that one’s original. i guess she hurt her knee excuse has gotten too worn.

25. November 28, 2012 at 11:40 pm
    Nichole says:

Damn! Britney is giving me 2003ney all the way! She looks f***** fierce as fuuuuckkk!

I ain’t here for haters, and thanks to iconey, Will.i.am is getting ready to have his first big hit as a solo artist.

Brit better bring it with that 8th album cus I ain’t here for another FF era.

I also see that Christina fans are heated, and pressed as usual. Pffft. Go cop more copies of Lotus, and purchase JAF on iTunes ASAP cus damn….

S&S is on iTunes now…ya’ll make sure to stream this song cus Brit deserves it. Lets get it into the top 5 on the BB Hot 100.

26. November 28, 2012 at 11:41 pm
    Nichole says:

And lets be real this song sucks! Personally big fat bass is better. Music just has no meaning nowadays thank god I was a 90’s kid and early 2000 teen to enjoy real music. When the music industry and music in general was about making good quality music and not to focus on making a cheap fast food track just to get a top 10 hit.

27. November 28, 2012 at 11:41 pm
    Lolax says:

Te amo britneyyyyyy

Buy scream and shout now

28. November 28, 2012 at 11:45 pm
    Beyonce's Weave says:

f***, I can’t wait to hit the clubs, Friday cannot come any sooner. I want to scream and shout. Will.I.am is a genius, and he rocking with Britney b****. Buy your copy of Scream and shout

Let us also pay our last respects to FLOP&B (R&B) music LMAO.

29. November 28, 2012 at 11:46 pm

We love you Britney xoxo

30. November 28, 2012 at 11:46 pm
    ChrisFresh says:

black people here hate on Britney for some reason.. im Black an avid hip hop lover and Britney fan since 98. maybe bcuz we have the same bday

• November 28, 2012 at 11:49 pm
      Monstarebel (THE UNAPOLOGETIC PRINCE) says:

THE BLACK PEOPLE ON HERE HATE SEEING A BEAUTIFUL WHITE QUEEN LIKE BRITNEY REMAINING SUCCESSFUL WHILE THEIR FAVORITE FLOP&B ARTIST ARE FADING LEFT & AND RIGHT

• November 28, 2012 at 11:55 pm
        Beyonce's Weave says:

LMAO, the FLOP&B artists are FLOPPING like never before.

• November 29, 2012 at 12:02 am
        Monstarebel (THE UNAPOLOGETIC PRINCE) says:

@BeyonceWeaves Yaaas gworl such a shame….lol

• November 29, 2012 at 12:10 am
        FAF says:

f*** majority of ppl on here are black or mixed….

I love britney !

• November 29, 2012 at 12:21 am
      honeychildplease says:

DA FCK i’m black SMH…i don’t hate on her because of her skin! You can’t be serious! THis b**** just sucks right about now

• November 29, 2012 at 4:07 pm
        irene46 says:

some are only callin’ it as they see it. britney can’t sing and has the onstage presence of a zombie.dance she still gets hyped as if she has talent.

it doesn’t have a thing to do with color.

• November 29, 2012 at 4:08 pm
        irene46 says:

oh, forgot to add she does look good in the video.

31. November 28, 2012 at 11:51 pm
    Hd live says:

Wow she’s backk love her new song

• November 29, 2012 at 8:53 am
      Scars says:

Super hot

32. November 28, 2012 at 11:56 pm
    I am KING says:

This video was pure s***. Brit looks good thou

33. November 29, 2012 at 12:07 am
    Musicmaniac says:

OH WOW BRITNEY IS SUPER CUTE
    WILLIAM IS VERY UGLY

34. November 29, 2012 at 12:54 am
    Christian says:

As a Brit fan – I don’t care for the song at all. I’m just happy to see Brit in a music video. I’m impatiently waiting for a new album. Will I Am should be lucky his song is selling good. Cuz if Britney wasn’t on it I wouldn’t have bought this song.

35. November 29, 2012 at 12:57 am
    AmbeRussell says:

The song is not greeat but for me its even worsee just how pathetic it was for them use britneys name to get her audience. She did not dnce like I heard or read she was going to. If she had a verse, then maybe but by saying ft brit n u have her do back up on 10art of thehook n that’s it… video visuals simmple n clean, brit looked gooad. Ok I guess
    AmbeRussell on youtube

36. November 29, 2012 at 1:06 am
    Blah! says:

It’s trash!

• November 29, 2012 at 2:50 am
      Vandrea says:

Co-sign.

• November 29, 2012 at 8:54 am
      Scars says:

Nope

37. November 29, 2012 at 1:43 am
    PrettigurlrockD Bitchess (no f**** given) says:

Britney looks old and disconnected. I get nervous when ever I see her in a video or live performance now cuz there’s a big fat chance she will disappoint. A woman 31 years old should not look this tired! Poor girl.

• November 29, 2012 at 2:31 am

ugh b**** shut up….

You need your throat slit immediately…

• November 29, 2012 at 2:04 pm
        prettigurlrockD bitchess (No f**** given) says:

u mad??

38. November 29, 2012 at 1:57 am
    HOTSTUFF says:

LOL YOU GUYS SUCK IT UP AND GET IT MOVING ! THE SONG IS ALL ABOUT FUN, IM NOW ROCKING WITH WILL I AM AND BRITNEY b****!

39. November 29, 2012 at 2:25 am
    EJR43 says:

I haven’t even listened to it and know it’s terrible. will.I.am is garbage and Britney is garbage. Put the two of them together and what do you have…more garbage. I bet it sounds like the rest of the autotuned, video game/dance aerobics cow manure that’s smelling up the airways.

No thanks. Wack ass song.

40. November 29, 2012 at 2:41 am
    nick says:

i liked it

41. November 29, 2012 at 2:43 am
    haterzstaypressed says:

TGJ you guys are heller fake. Ummm… You guys just said a few days ago that you had fallen in love with the song!!! What changed from a week ago to today?? :lol:

42. November 29, 2012 at 2:46 am
    Just terrible says:

You’ve GOT to be kidding. This nonsense is corny, childish and gay. Total silence is better than this B.S. Even though I didn’t buy it and won’t ever buy it, I still want my money back.

43. November 29, 2012 at 3:02 am
    CzarM says:

Wretched. A sonic abortion and an insult to my eyes and ears. But I expected it to be bad…

44. November 29, 2012 at 3:17 am
    danny b says:

I stan for Britney as much as the next stan… but I’m gonna be completely honest here..

Britney does looks flawless in this video. But this video just solidifies that she no longer has that “Britney mojo” that we all fell in love with almost 15 years ago. The only thing this video and her image is riding on is that fact that she is BRITNEY SPEARS and the fact that we all know what she was once…so in essence we kind of give her a “pass” because of her icon. But at the same token, she kind of doesnt deserve that “pass” when you have the likes of Beyonce, who came out around the same time Britney did, still slaying stages and video performances and only getting better. Hell, even the likes of Janet Jackson and Madonna, of whom ironically Brit likens as her idols and heroes, and who have been in the business for 25+ years, are still slaying performances with the same energy and charisma they began with. Because if this kind of thing that Brit is doing now and has been doing since the Blackout era were the image of a debut artist, she would surely flop harder than Nelly Furtado’s last album. All one can do now is *sigh* and continue to watch old Britney videos and performances the same way we must watch old MJ and Whitney videos to remember their legacies. Because when it comes down to it, Britney Spears, the iconic artist and performer, is pretty much dead. And I say this as a die hard fan of hers since she debuted with Baby One More Time. Sad times.

• November 29, 2012 at 2:04 pm
      prettigurlrockD bitchess (No f**** given) says:

She looks old and tired.

45. November 29, 2012 at 3:24 am
    Tbozfan10 says:

Will.i.am always seems intelligent and creative in his interviews and then I hear his music and the music is so annoying and the lyrics ridiculous!

46. November 29, 2012 at 3:32 am
    Biting Truth says:

Pure faggotry.

I don’t get down with this erratic gay pop s***.

Will.I.Am is a mega sellout and Britney is a vomit basket.

47. November 29, 2012 at 4:11 am
    Citygal718 says:

When listening to mess like this, you almost can’t suppress that inner music snob that lives in you from wanting to come out and pounce on this ish. Sometimes fun and bouncy is needed, but there are limits. Grow the hell up. Both Will and Britney are way too grown for to be putting such Romper Room bile. I know both generally make this kind of flaky music, so it’s to be expected, but still… This is just ridiculously juvenile and cheesy.

48. November 29, 2012 at 4:51 am
    MeccaMaddness says:

Crops can be fertilized with this s***.

49. November 29, 2012 at 5:12 am
    Saetana says:

I can see this going down well in clubs but not so well in the UK charts. Its not a particularly good WillIAm song and the distortion used on Britney’s voice in the beginning sounds horrible. Mind youl, I foresee a raft of club remixes with “Britney b****” featuring heavily. And what has she done to her hair? It makes her look nearer 40 than 30! I usually like most of WillIAm’s stuff but this is not one of his better songs, unfortunate it should be the one Britney features on. I predict it will do well in the US as they are Britney mad over there, despite it being clear she lost her mojo some considerable time ago. Its likely to tank in the UK as, much as we like WillIAm, we’re not feeling Britney anymore, particularly mediocre Britney like on this song.

50. November 29, 2012 at 5:55 am
    JOHNVIDAL says:

God this is terrible in all possible ways: the song, the autotune, their voices, themselves, everything. I think I´ve never seen anyone doing worse. Maybe JLo with that last song of hers I don´t remember the name (I think “Going in” or something like that)
    Pure crap

• November 29, 2012 at 7:49 am
      Pop Royalty says:

saying i don’t remember the name then 2 seconds later you remember it’s name ?

you tried @john.

but J.Lo never reached that low point , Ever ! even when she flops , she’s doing it in a good way.

• November 29, 2012 at 8:56 am
        JOHNVIDAL says:

I wasn´t sure that´s why I said it
        And yeah that was as bad as this. Two worst songs in music history LOL. Girls without talent to make music. Don´t blame me

• November 29, 2012 at 2:51 pm
        FAF says:

J.lo getting that global money ! Tours, endorsements for furniture ! KI !

#1 single seller !

• November 29, 2012 at 3:20 pm
      Suicide Blonde says:

@john.
      Two worst songs in music history.

Obsessed and cake like Copy Gaga.

• November 29, 2012 at 4:21 pm
        JOHNVIDAL says:

You know this is the worst that can exist. Those Mariah and Gaga songs are not the best but they aren´t horrible generic crap
        This is unbearable for any sane person. Don´t even compare

51. November 29, 2012 at 7:17 am
    Shymir06 says:

There’s bad and there’s downright abdominal, this is the latter. You’d have to be ignorant to not expect for a Will.I.Am/Britney collab to be super-duper poppy and gay, but still…awful is awful…and this is awful. This is some straight up “Ke$ha” type s***.

52. November 29, 2012 at 7:47 am
    Pop Royalty says:

I will pass this entire Disaster.

53. November 29, 2012 at 7:56 am
    HONEY says:

this is just a warm up for her to slay next year with her 8th album.

54. November 29, 2012 at 8:05 am
    miao says:

High quality crap! Basic lyrics, auto tune, commercials in video! Another modern age $1 fast food music!

55. November 29, 2012 at 8:26 am
    Jer says:

MissWillamina needs to realize that she is best kept in the shadows of a studio doing the track grrrrrrlllll where is the Britney only version

56. November 29, 2012 at 8:26 am
    Hush says:

Pure dreck!!!! This is the type of crap I walk out of the club on.

57. November 29, 2012 at 8:45 am
    Scars says:

She looks amazing

58. November 29, 2012 at 8:59 am
    MsThing485 says:

This is a better cure for constipation than Ex-Lax.

59. November 29, 2012 at 10:09 am
    the real xoxo says:

if a female newcomer sang this song she would be TRASHED.
    this song is awful, Britney stans are the easiest to please.

60. November 29, 2012 at 10:33 am
    Music Fan says:

you know what.. i kinda LIKE it.. a LOT!! the vid suit to the beat

61. November 29, 2012 at 10:40 am
    SBC19 says:

One of the worst things I’ve ever heard.

62. November 29, 2012 at 11:14 am
    Nichole says:

TGJ is not a secure site.

Some idiot troll is posing as me by using my name.

S&S is a hot song.

Haters in this thread are just pressed because their flop faves could never.

S&S is #1 on iTunes.

• November 29, 2012 at 11:45 am
      Joya says:

I would rather my “fave” flop than to make a song like this. In fact, I’ll so far as to say that if my “fave” dare did something this terrible they would cease being my “fave.”

I just have this thing about liking good music. It’s a tick that I just can’t shake.

63. November 29, 2012 at 12:00 pm
    Girl007Bond says:

No,honestly the song and video are horrible

64. November 29, 2012 at 12:49 pm
    stephenc says:

Haters just hush,its different,BRITNEY IS FEATURED this isnt her song. Too bad its number UNO on itunes birtches:)

65. November 29, 2012 at 1:51 pm
    Eric says:

Not hot, and Britney’s voice is barely audible.

66. November 29, 2012 at 5:20 pm
    9 says:

#1 on iTunes! ->The power of Brit Brit

67. November 29, 2012 at 6:46 pm
    Benron (Shine Bright Like Rihanna's 100 million records sold plaque) says:

Suckish Song and Will I am is still obsessed with transhuminism, I see.

68. November 29, 2012 at 7:40 pm
    Mario says:

don’t even know where to start. First the song is one of the worst singles out this year, I mean how can you make Taylor Swift and Carly Rae Jepsen have more lyrical depth than you and both of them(Britney and Will.I.Am) is 30 and above in age. The song is redundant and is like every Will.I.Am song he has put out. Let me get to the video, now this video contains everything that could go wrong with a music video. I mean the blatant product placement, the confusing visuals, the cringe-worthy styling and I can go on and on, after seeing this I can really say Britney has lost her touch. However as usual the delusional fan saying this is epic and iconic, HA! Best Joke of the Year.

Definitely deserves a nomination for Worst Video for the Year.

Rating:0/5

69. November 30, 2012 at 1:08 pm
    Musicmaniac says:

DAMN BRITNEY NOT EVEN A 2-STEP.

70. November 30, 2012 at 1:22 pm
    Flaless says:

i was reading the comments and youd swear it was a tradgedy, its not the best but come on its fun and if I hear it at the club ill get wild lol. the album cover is horiffic tho ….

71. June 10, 2013 at 6:54 pm
    s*** transvestites says:

Great post! We will be linking to this particularly great article on our
    site. Keep up the great writing.