Watch: Alicia Keys Takes ‘Girl On Fire’ To ‘The X Factor UK’

Watch: Alicia Keys Takes Girl On Fire To The X Factor UK

Let’s face it, as far as promoting albums go- very few do it better than Ms. Alicia Keys.

Pushing her forthcoming ‘Girl On Fire‘ LP since the end of this summer, tonight saw her step one step closer to scoring a global smash with the project, after performing on the hit British show ‘The X Factor UK’.

Find out how the philanthropic belter fared below…

‘Girl On Fire’ the album drops November 27th.

• November 18, 2012 at 4:02 pm
    I am BLUE THE REAL HIVE says:

Why is this song not on UK chart?

j Replied:

on Itunes nov. 18 next week in the Top 3

Navi YA BISH Replied:

LMAFOOOO Nicki Minaj Re-up fall out of the 200 on itunes yet THE MIS EDUCATION OF LAURYN HILL IS AT 91 after how may years. so really whose the Queen of hip hop. yeah i though so.

truth( im known to DRAAAAAAGGG a b**** chile) Replied:

BRWAHAAHAAHHALOLOL!! IOWN CARE IF ITS TRUE OR NOT, THE FACT THAT U BLASTN NICKI IS ENUF FOR ME chile!!

Navi YA BISH Replied:

yass it ‘s true check it for your self..

• November 18, 2012 at 4:02 pm
    MC says:

Lol, A.Keys is really hot on the promotion tail! I will not be surprised if she showed up at Obama’s inauguration to promote.

• November 18, 2012 at 4:04 pm
    Alex says:

SHE FELL ON THE STAIRS AMAZING PERFORMANCE THOUGH!

• November 18, 2012 at 4:10 pm
    Mary-Ann Tatum says:

LOL seriously this woman has lost her voice, she can’t even belt the chorus ‘FIREEEEEEEeeeee’ in your throat?

• November 18, 2012 at 4:11 pm
    aynon says:

that was awful

• November 18, 2012 at 4:19 pm
    My Forehead Tho says:

TF was that at the end?

Sonya Replied:

She didn’t fall. She just lost her balance a little or something on the stairs. It’s all good. I love this song and she seems to change it up a bit each time, which is good but still I like seeing her at the keyboard or piano. She looked lovely and did a really good job. For the people with complaints, I’d like to see you do better. Lol.

• November 18, 2012 at 4:21 pm
    Honeychildplease says:

Mr home wrecker keys imma need you to let that song go…

• November 18, 2012 at 4:24 pm
    Honeychildplease says:

She is so boring when she’s not behind her piano….I have lost so much respect for this fake ass empowering women home wrecking h**….Sit that ass down on several piano benches b****!!

hmmm... Replied:

lol!

• November 18, 2012 at 4:39 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

I don’t think the performance was that bad, people are so mean.

• November 18, 2012 at 4:48 pm
    the real xoxo says:

I enjoyed it, i have no time for that chinese dragon though lmao

• November 18, 2012 at 4:53 pm
    RICHANDBLACK11(RIH SUCK COCKS WORLDWIDE) says:

sorry that’s was as awful as her singing at nippy funeral

• November 18, 2012 at 4:53 pm
    JoJo says:

This performance didn’t go anywhere hun sorry.

• November 18, 2012 at 5:11 pm
    Peter G says:

I really can’t stand this ‘Girl On Fire’ song. Stop promoting it! Lyrics and production is just so lazy and boring, her worst single ever. Last album was really good tho.

Peter G Replied:

*are

• November 18, 2012 at 5:17 pm
    j says:

THE QUALITY WAS AWFUL!!! RECORDED FROM HOME WTF???

• November 18, 2012 at 6:04 pm
    I AM THE REAL NICKI MINAJ...iT"S BARBIE b****! says:

Humm what a h**

• November 18, 2012 at 6:58 pm
    I AM THE REAL NICKI MINAJ...iT"S BARBIE b****!. b****** is my son, b****** is my son i birthed them from different relations says:

oh fck no

• November 18, 2012 at 7:40 pm
    Sonya says:

Alicia always gives it her all. Much much respect for her. With all the idiotic things people are saying about her right now, I feel like she did an excellent job and was extremely brave to even sing at all. I love her spirit and determnation. She is definitely a girl “on fire” in more ways than one. It’s a pity people can’t just let her be and let her do the thing she loves to do without making nasty comments, just because they evidently enjoy it. God knows they have no idea about this woman or her personal life.

• November 18, 2012 at 8:39 pm
    IM A FREE B*TCH says:

why is the audio so damn terrible? geez

• November 18, 2012 at 10:37 pm
    aishaaguilerakeys says:

These “GOF” perfs are EVERYTHING! My girl is promoting like hell! If the album underperforms, it sure can’t be blamed on the promo cause A’s been doing it right, she’s everywhere! I can’t waittill Nov 26th!

• November 23, 2012 at 5:03 am
    the voice says:

@ it is the truth –

THE MISEDUCATION OF LAURYN HILL HAS BEEN IN THE BILLBOARD 100 ALBUMS FOR THE LAST FEW WEEKS…. THE MISEDUCATION OF LAURYN HILL WAS ACTUALLY # 67 ON BILLBOARD ALBUMS CHARTS A FEW WEEKS AGO AND THE ALBUM WAS RELEASED IN SEPT 1998….

THE FUGEES SCORE ALBUM WAS IN THE TOP 10 IN FRANCE ITUNES LAST YR TOO…. GOOD MUSIC NEVER DIES…. PEOPLE WILL BE LISTENING TO LAURYN HILL FOR THE NXT 50 YRS….. NOT NICKI THO.

I LOVE Alicia Keys…she has done a great job of promoting this CD …. I hope she debuts at #1… I think her debut sales will be higher than Rihanna even tho RIHANNA has more #1s…. ALICIA has sold more albums.