Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Watch: Future & Kelly Rowland Perform ‘Neva End’ On ‘Kimmel’

kelly rowland future kimmel Watch: Future & Kelly Rowland Perform Neva End On Kimmel

Kelly Rowland certainly keeps busy these days.

Indeed, when not wrapping up her fourth studio album, ‘Year Of The Woman’, the ‘Ice’ singer has wracking up an impressive collection of collaborations – the latest being with Epic Records rapper Future.

The pair took to the stage on Jimmy Kimmel Live! tonight, performing ‘Neva End (Remix)’ – the lead release from Future’s ‘Pluto 3D’ LP.

Peep the performance below…

Decent Kelly showing, but my oh my, who was the guy doing those background vocals?

Tidbit: An ‘Ice’ performance please?

• November 28, 2012 at 5:33 am
    MVProductions44 says:

Um…..well…..at least Kelly Rowland killed her part! Not much else can be said about this performance! Auto-tune much?

DWoods500 Replied:

Them shitty as background vocals.. i wanted to slap the s*** out of who was doimg that. I think future just pissed me off looking at him smh

• November 28, 2012 at 5:39 am
    Oh Well says:

I’d rather an Ice performance… Not so into this. Great song though.

• November 28, 2012 at 5:43 am
    BABY T says:

What the….? Kelly, you should be promoting Ice!

• November 28, 2012 at 6:18 am
    amina says:

Kelly you need to promote your stuff please.
    Promote other artist even if it a collaboration its not a very smart strategy all the time.`
    i am worried PPL start to think kelly is better on featuring. So im hungry when she’s not promoting her work.
    Yes she still in studio working hard i know that.
    Yes “ice ” doing great in chart, 5 millions views on vevo in 2 week, number 7 in urban radio i know that too.
    But she need to come harder, unfortunately for her ppl are demanding with her so
    PROMOTE YOUR SONG GIRL!!!
    i wish her the best for the future lol.

• November 28, 2012 at 6:35 am
    iluvit says:

I know she was there to support him for his release & hers isn’t til next year but I feel she should’ve done “Ice” as well. I mean it’d help & its out now. Just sayin. Killin 2 birds wit 1 stone.

• November 28, 2012 at 6:38 am
    Jamil says:

Three things one Kelly you looked good as hell. Two who was the dude doing the background vocals that was no bueno. Three Kelly you killed your part congrats. Four did anyone catch when he looked at Kelly and she
    Started laughing. Five these two looked like they had fun performing this so shout out to this whole performance. And I know I said three things but I got carried away.

• November 28, 2012 at 7:20 am
    DWoods500 says:

I love ms kelly but this performance was such a let down :( her part was ok but man the performance as a whole was really weak..kelly perform ice

• November 28, 2012 at 7:25 am
    Get 'em Get 'em Get 'em! says:

I’d f****** fire that guy who singing in the background. What the f*** was that s***? I’d be so pissed.

DWoods500 Replied:

Somebody please fire his asap…like he wasnt even trying

DWoods500 Replied:

Their was only so much kelly could do on her own to save this performance

• November 28, 2012 at 7:36 am
    DWoods500 says:

I take back what i said…her vocals made me want to slap the s*** out of her. Auto tune is a quick way for her to lose a die hard stan!!! Kelly u r allowed one f*** up this era. Im so angry at this performance normally im in love with whatever kelly does but this weak ass performance done pissed me off. Who the f*** thought it was cute letting future on that stage..kelly u looked as tho u wanted to laugh at him. Oooh i justwanted slap the both of them. Does anybody else feel this way. The least kelly couldve done was slay the f*** out of her and i dont feel like she did. Im just as dellussional as the next stan cmon now kelly give me a reason to stan for you. This performance right almost made me give up on her (real s***) ive been stanning for kelly since dc but this era i need and want perfection from no more shitty performces. If she wants to be big she needs to slay!!!! Smdh perform f****** ice already or move on to the next single and i swear if its sex related im done!!!!!!

O_O Replied:

Did not watch the clip but I knew it was going to be a stankfest. I agree with everything you wrote.

DWoods500 Replied:

Dont get me wrong her vocals sound great i dont why i wanted her to just steal his spot light kelly is a classy chick and she wasnt going to take away from his moment so i guess ill give her that.. so when she performs ice exspect grade a s***. Or this b**** better be prepared for me to shade her lol and shade from stan stings a hell of a lot more. Im not playing with her this era. Shes just as gifted as beyonce ppl need her to giv us same quality beyonces does and i kno she can. She wont make it otherwise. Her recent performance of ice and motivation is giving me hope that shes going to slay bcuz she sounds terrefic so lets hope shes got it together

amina Replied:

i agree with you, i’m glad to see other ppl think like me.
    Kelly had to slay every f****** performances.

she still fresh like a newcomer but the truth is she’s not.
    Its time to her to perform like a BOSS. Promotion is one thing But performances are everything. you have to put something on the table.
    And i don’t see that in these performance, of course she did good but not great. it was live ok and what?

No kelly we need more much more.

Some kind energy that she didn’t bring for me.

i support her but… i hope someone in her close teame have the balls to say her that she had to be more in control with her voice, with her stage presence.

much love peace

• November 28, 2012 at 8:34 am
    Edward Ponton says:

These are the type of vocals I expect from Kelly now. Kelly’s voice is perfect here. at 2:20 she starts singing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es1sb6BJCQ0 and this performance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlNzX5ygrXs

DWoods500 Replied:

Yaaaas my dude yaaas u do ur research man lol

• November 28, 2012 at 8:52 am
    Scooter says:

Kelly Is HOT as phuck… I see she got the hottest chick in the game chain on!!!

• November 28, 2012 at 8:53 am
    Kb3 says:

Kelly did the best She could do, this was A last munute GiG , first time performing it live .. She carried him if you look at it close.., that background singer has people thinking that was kelly who f***** up..Ummm Auto tone on kellys part? Over all it was first time national TV jetters for Future I Felt his nerves .. Final note people keep saying Kelly did not take advantage of the situation .It was not her job to outshine the Star in this case .we all know Kelly can work A stage solo and with A group ?

DWoods500 Replied:

I agree after watchin it ten tkme i could see she was really tryna let him lead. Bcuz she couldve just stole the shole i wish she would hav lol :)

• November 28, 2012 at 8:57 am
    Scooter says:

Kelly is HOT as Phuck!!! I see she got the hottest chick in the game chain on….

• November 28, 2012 at 9:02 am
    Monstarebel (THE UNAPOLOGETIC PRINCE) says:

Hang it up HOELAND

• November 28, 2012 at 9:02 am
    islandboi242 says:

Ok Kelly i love you.. u looked and sounded great but Ice is number 5 in Neverland.. number #11 on billboard rnb chart. #13 on rnb/hiphop billboard chart we need a live performance o carry it higher. You got a hit please dont just sit on it run with it

DWoods500 Replied:

This chick better take f****** advantage..i swear i could cut her im a very fraustrated stan right now lol. How the fuk can kelly sing better than rihanna but that b**** rihanna still has better promo like cmon now kelly. Im waiting for her to slay my life with ice. Damnit!!!!!!!!!

• November 28, 2012 at 9:19 am
    DukeBlueDevils says:

KELLY IS THAT FIRE… OTHERS FEMALES CAN’T COMPARE!

islandboi242 Replied:

she is, staying relevant for 15 years you cant deny that…

DWoods500 Replied:

Truw kelly is still that b****!! Now she needs to capatalizze

• November 28, 2012 at 10:03 am
    hood_star_06 says:

ok ms kelly – ok showing – the song is ok

• November 28, 2012 at 10:10 am
    Jay says:

KELLY SOUNDED AMAZING!!!! It was no reason for her to overdue anything because it was future performance… JUST WAIT TILL SHE PERFORM ICE ON VH1 DIVAS MY b**** GONNA SHOW OUT!!!!

DWoods500 Replied:

I hope so

• November 28, 2012 at 11:29 am
    williNalli says:

KELLY MURKED that ish :) #proud

• November 28, 2012 at 12:17 pm
    TM says:

Fall back haters! Kelly is on top!

• November 28, 2012 at 12:29 pm
    thetruth says:

Okay… I see alot of kelly stans r upset with Kelly. I can understand y ure upset being that Kelly is not promoting her own single ICE. At the end of the day she was most likely asked to do this performance along with him. As far as this performance I watched it a couple of times and overall she did pretty decent. I would give her a 7.5/10. You can tell that this was future’s 1st major televised performance and he looked nervous as hell! Kelly basically does carry the performance being that she sings most of the song even though its not her song. Future is an upcoming breakout artist that is from the south. He performed his other song Turn Of the Lights and did decent. As for Kelly alot of times when Kelly performs u can tell she is focused on trying to sing on key but that should always be unnoticeable. I’m not saying Kelly can’t sing bcuz she can it’s just she has problems with her breathing & singing at the sametime and it showed when she was singing her verse. Thats really the only reason why she have some not so good performances also it depends on the type of song. The time she has off she should really get with a vocal coach not the 1 she has but work with someone new thts gonna give her new voice therapy techniques. Every era stans expect their fav artist to comeback improved from the last era. Vocally, performances, promtion & visuals. Kelly plz no fkn slacking! Is it wrong for stans to want more from her?

DWoods500 Replied:

No not at all vocally shes been on point so ill let this one slide

• November 28, 2012 at 1:26 pm
    Steph says:

She has been on point vocally , so there is no issue. This was Future’s gig and she did well to support him without overtaking his shine. You have to remember that any publicity she gets, especially on national TV is great! The more we see Kelly the better. I am not mad at all…keep it coming Kelly until your album drops!

• November 28, 2012 at 1:59 pm
    Jay-Z says:

IT’S OFFICIAL KELLY ROWLAND IS THE HOTTEST CHICK IN THE GAME…

• November 28, 2012 at 6:53 pm
    Lola says:

Kelly Killed That s***!!!!!!!!!!!!

• December 21, 2012 at 11:03 pm