Watch: Nicki Minaj - 'My Truth ( Episode 3)' | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty? Advertisement

Watch: Nicki Minaj – ‘My Truth ( Episode 3)’

Watch: Nicki Minaj   My Truth ( Episode 3)

All good things must come to an end.

After pulling the world into her life behind close doors with Episodes 1 and 2, the third and final instalment of Nicki Minaj‘s ‘My Truth’ aired hours ago, on the E! network.

Tying up loose ends, this episode documents the UK leg of the Rapper’s latest arena tour and the gruelling nature of its set up.

Watch below…

{Content Removed As Requested}

• November 22, 2012 at 9:00 am
    skintightjeans says:

I ain’t interested

stoned Replied:

at least u took ur time to comment huh? the haters always first to hate!!

skintightjeans Replied:

b**** bye with that tired line. I commented on the fact that I’m not interested in her show. Which I’m not. Has nothing to do with me commenting on the article. And FYI, the word is hater is very 2006. Get a new word boo.

FAF Replied:

U typed all that , ugly…

and yes u do care if u here

so go pray w/ ur family, f*** it’s thanksgiving…

• November 22, 2012 at 9:33 am
    labewhore says:

Something’s wrong with the video. Post a new one please!

• November 22, 2012 at 9:40 am
    simonsez-CD says:

100s of thousands of dollars….and this gal’s nipple covers are still showing.

opd2 Replied:

shout up,when nicki is half naked it,s a prob when other like Riri is[99% of the time Riri is] it,s all good.

simonsez-CD Replied:

I LOVE Nicki, like seriously – but it leaves her open to ridicule when her boobs keep falling out. And seriously, it’s like every performance.

FAF Replied:

I think its funnny..LOL

and they dont even match DEAD @ her having white ones

opd2 Replied:

simonsez-CD you didn’t reply to me in a ignorant manure like a typical mad blogger that,s nice,i think because nicki have to do everything and they keep messing up she miss a few details with her dress sometimes,i think she will get better though this is her first arena tour ofter all.

• November 22, 2012 at 10:17 am
    RDK says:

Seems like if Nicki wasn’t on everyones back,nothing would have gotten done.

• November 22, 2012 at 10:27 am
    DOSSOME says:

she works really hard and its rewarding but heaven knows ROMAN RELOADED wasn’t the business

• November 22, 2012 at 10:28 am
    mobwife: life is good says:

Wait…..what just scrolled across the screen? HASBRO is going to discontinue ELMO’s toy line based on an ALLEGATION? Can the brother be found guilty before you DESTROY HIS LIFE & legacy? DAMN…..

• November 22, 2012 at 10:31 am
    mobwife: life is good says:

WOW Nicki @5:20 – 5:22 0_o???

• November 22, 2012 at 11:07 am
    @091094_ Twitter says:

I love nicki but she is a diva, I dont get the point of this show, was she trying to show everyone how much of a diva she is?

opd2 Replied:

if she didn’t say anything nothing would have gotten done,and they still didn’t fix the stage for the first show right,seems you don’t understand running a business are anything going on in the business side of the game,non dis to you i am just saying.

@091094_ Twitter Replied:

Excuse me before you start making assumption about my train of thought, and I completly know how to work a business and how to “bawse up” so stop talking like I dont know, what I was saying was that this is obviously a show, why was this episode all about her getting s*** done, surely it cant be good press

• November 22, 2012 at 11:25 am
    skintightjeans says:

@FAF, sit on a turkey’s d*** and rotate you tired s*** since you’re concerned about me and it being Thanksgiving.

shaun Riley Replied:

Its obvious you are just so angry (in general), your making yourself look so dumb. Read a book!

skintightjeans Replied:

@Shaun, You’re making yourself look dumb talking to me considering no one was talking to you dusty heaux.

Monstarebel (DIAMONDS IS NUMBER 1) Replied:

Lmao

• November 22, 2012 at 11:28 am
    bibi93 says:

Sympathetic Nicki

• November 22, 2012 at 2:12 pm
    damn says:

moral of the story money can make you lie.

• November 22, 2012 at 2:51 pm
    honeychildplease says:

Hey nicki how are them album sells….

honeychildplease Replied:

sales*

opd2 Replied:

HONEYCHILDPLEASE hay you are a sad sad wretch,it,s a re-up and she is ok.

SdotB Replied:

@opd2, Here we go w/ the excuses…just b/c it’s a re-up doesn’t mean that it ain’t flopping, she still losing money by putting the album out, promoting it, paying for videos, losing money on the songs she made for the album that aren’t doing so well, etc….

Moral of the story is…this “Re-Up” was allegedly supposed to be a hit, but it’s a MISS…all the “barbs’ were bragging about how it’s gonna top the charts, but the results are showing otherwise…now all they can do is make up all these excuses…smdh

• November 22, 2012 at 6:40 pm
    honeychildplease says:

The twerking stripper sessions have already started to rihannas “pour it up” see i told you http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhk7v87W2xT1qWnh9h

• November 22, 2012 at 7:20 pm
    soulmusiclover says:

http://youtu.be/_7HW1WUcFR0, that song is amazing!

• November 22, 2012 at 8:40 pm
    Gigi says:

WHY oh why does this tacky ho KEEP ON talking about Mariah ??!!! Mariah addressed the issue ONCE with Barbara Walters and then went silent about it all. STOP talking about MC, you look stupid, immature and desperate to sell albums.

“And no one here even mentions your name It must be the weed, it must be the E ‘Cause you be poppin’ hood, you get it poppin’
    Why you so obsessed with me?”

• November 24, 2012 at 11:14 am
    Noshadesha says:

After watching this special I actually like Nicki. I just wish her ass didnt look like that.