Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Watch: Rihanna Talks Sex & Nudity On ‘Ellen’

Watch: Rihanna Talks Sex & Nudity On Ellen

Hoping to ensure her new album ‘Unapologetic‘ strikes big upon its November 19th release, one time Fefe Dobson impersonator Rihanna made her way to ‘The Ellen Show’ this morning for a hilarious interview.

Dishing on the ‘singer’s love for nudity, her ever pushed sexuality and her ‘non existent’ love life, their conversation made for very interesting viewing and now awaits your viewing below…

OGIzNGNmNyZvZj*w Watch: Rihanna Talks Sex & Nudity On Ellen
OGIzNGNmNyZvZj*w Watch: Rihanna Talks Sex & Nudity On Ellen
OGIzNGNmNyZvZj*w Watch: Rihanna Talks Sex & Nudity On Ellen

• November 14, 2012 at 12:07 pm
    Monstarebel (RiRis Sex Slave & Nickis Side Hoe) says:

She’s so Dooooope!!!,

BUT ANYWAYS SAM YOUR b**** ASS CAN’T GO ONE DAY WITHOUT POSTING ATLEAST 2 RIHANNA ARTICLES A DAY…. JUST SHOWS THIS SITE WOULDN’T BE s*** WITHOUT RIHANNA OR HER FANS WE RUN THIS s***!!!!!!!’

Yours Truly, Thanks My Dear, Replied:

they stay on it! i love it
    Rihannadaily and got s*** on them!

oh baby (bitches will Deal) Replied:

Wait. Correct me if I’m wrong but is Rihanna trying to tell the world she’s biracial? Is that a joke or some s***? Really? It’s so sad she won’t claim her blackness. Oh the self-hate. Talking about she could relate to Mariah coz she was also biracial. Chile I can’t and I won’t!

Lax Replied:

Man yall nit pick each and everything though
    about said or otherwise and Rih says that if it’s good for the
    goose it is good for the Gander,,,
    Me? Behave? Seriously!! As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladdin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with 7 men, Popeye smoked a pipe & had tattoos, Pac Man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance & Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies that always had the munchies. The fault is not mine!

HALF AMAZIN Replied:

@ oh baby

Self hate??? She doesn’t want to claim her blackness???? Since when? Gurl, you tried it and failed. Perhaps Rihanna can relate to what biracial people go through because her very own daddy is biracial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Womp womb! you bitches always want to have some s*** to say.

Have all the seats and have a nice day!

HALF AMAZIN Replied:

@ oh baby

If you can’t do the math, she is 3/4 black and 1/4Irish, in fact, making her mixed but she ALWAYS says she is black

TinaMinaj Replied:

LMAO!!!! You’re dumb as a rock then! You run this??? How can you support a site that “hates on” your fave…

• November 14, 2012 at 12:13 pm
    LegendTina The Goddess says:

her bubbly personality is a bonus to the great hits she provides

Monstarebel (RiRis Sex Slave & Nickis Side Hoe) Replied:

Yaaas hun, are you enjoying Lotus?

• November 14, 2012 at 12:13 pm
    Monstarebel (RiRis Sex Slave & Nickis Side Hoe) says:

Sam your so pressed you find any little thing to post about of Rihanna just so you can throw shade…. b**** your beyond PATHETIC!!!!! You will never be as successful as Perez Hilton because your a b**** ass blogger who only stans for irrelevant flop bitches….. You bitches will never interview a A list or even B list celebrity…. so all you get is the C and D list aka bitches like Ciara Rita Misha booty face& Alexandra burke…

• November 14, 2012 at 12:14 pm
    Yours Truly, Thanks My Dear, says:

ya stay on it! i love it
    Rihannadaily and got s*** on ya!

Monstarebel (RiRis Sex Slave & Nickis Side Hoe) Replied:

they stay on Rihannas p**** lips..

Yours Truly, Thanks My Dear, Replied:

clit clit clit clit clit clit… they are so pathetic!

• November 14, 2012 at 12:16 pm
    blue says:

Her bubbly personality is an added bonus to the talent and abiliy to deliver a hit she possess

• November 14, 2012 at 12:19 pm
    WaitUrTurn88 says:

DID U SEE ELLEN NASTY A$$ TRYING TO EAT HER OUT!!!!!

Monstarebel (RiRis Sex Slave & Nickis Side Hoe) Replied:

Lmao Yaaas Ellen wants the coochie gworl

• November 14, 2012 at 12:21 pm
    D says:

THAT b**** telling her pull up her dress the nerve

• November 14, 2012 at 12:29 pm
    HOL UP says:

GOOD FORR YOU!! LMAOO ELLEN IS A CLOWN AND RIHANNA LOOKS BEAUTIFUL AS USUAL SHE REALLY LOST WEIGHT FROM LAST YR THIS TIME NOT SAYIN SHE WAS FAT BUT IF U LOOK AT THE CLIP SHE DID LOSE WEIGHT LOOKS GOOD EITHER WAY TO ME SHES DOIN HA THING N THATS ALL THAT MATTERS REMEMBER BLACK GIRLS ROCK SPREAD POSITIVITY

White girl mob Replied:

i like her better a little thicker

HOL UP Replied:

I did to but i was lookin like if she dont slow down in 10 yrs she gone be 3 times her size

White girl
    Awarded BET award (Best Female R&B Artist

• November 14, 2012 at 12:29 pm
    White girl mob says:

JUST LIKE A BLACK s*** ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT OR EITHER SHOWING THEIR DARK a*** INFECTED PUSSYS!!!

BEYONCE RIHANNA KELLY WHORELAND CIARA BRANDY ARE ALL n**** BITCHES THAT HAVE TO SHOW THEIR ASS ON TV FOR A OUNCE OF ATTENTION…. WHITE QUEENS LIKE ADELE WOULD NEVER HAVE TO GO THAT LOW

FACT IS NO CARES FOR THESE BLACK CRACK ADDICTED WHORES BESIDES YOU GHETTO BLACK f*** WITH a***

RIH,,,
    To all those girls/guys who gossiped about me, to those that were my wake up call, to those close minded and misunderstanding, to the boy that broke my heart, and to those friends who turned out to be backstabbers and fake. ..

You all challenged me to be the person I wanted to be. I am stronger because of all the stupid s*** you put me through. No matter how much you put me through, you have unknowingly helped me out…
    And the Rest is His-T0-Rih!!!!!!

That B*tch (redbone) Replied:

Adele is my girl but not many men want to see Adele’s body on the cover of Penthouse, Playboy, GQ, or Maxim.

That B*tch (redbone) Replied:

How are you holdin up since KreaYAWN flopped?

@WHITE GIRL,,,
    Rih says,,,About Anger,,,, It’s a paralyzing emotion you can’t get anything done. People sort of think it’s an interesting, passionate, and igniting feeling I don’t think it’s any of that it’s helpless … it’s absence of control and I need all of my skills, all of the control, all of my powers … and anger doesn’t provide any of that I have no use for it whatsoever.

mobwife Replied:

@white trash mob,

LOL, you disgusting, WORTHLESS PIECE OF SH*T! I would call you a w**** but we all know that would be a lie….who the f*ck would want you?

And considering your girl Krayshawn was on film showing her nasty pasty skin and swrivled up, overly used VIGINA at age 15, I know you need to have several seats with this noise!!

As for FAT ASS ADELE, who in the hell would want to see that MOOSE disrobe? You and your 23-yr-old w**** QUEEN who just had a BASTARD CHILD with a 40-yr-old MARRIED MAN can both jump off a bridge together!! :-)

ENOUGH ONIKA Replied:

Your alive?? A lot of us thought you committed suicide like Kreayshawn’s career…

• November 14, 2012 at 12:34 pm
    joker says:

tryna be funny. weird thing. i’d pull that joke naming “her’s” cat rihanna and make beat it like chris brown. it doesn’t work tho. it’s herself’s. still beaten. :D

mobwife Replied:

English isn’t your first language is it? 0_o

blah me Replied:

2 billion internet guy’s first language isn’t english.

what you want? get cocky. ;P

• November 14, 2012 at 12:35 pm
    Lax says:

Rihanna just hang in there dear because you know
    you learn by example. All of the many things that came
    before your time like Ellen stated in 88′ she have shoes that old. You have miles to go before you sleep and if you hold it right where you have got it, you will be able to write more, Produce and do all of those things that you have always wanted to do.

Lax Replied:

Rihanna the first thing in the Industry is
    to some how be able to last, and you are
    going on seven years and that is a good
    thing. And with your focus and drive you are
    well on your way to new and different things…

STONY Replied:

@lax shut the f*** up i am not a hater of rihanna but this guy is telling the truth she has hits ok she’s a marketing product ok but beside that she’s not an artist and you know that so please be honnest with yourself iam tired of people telling us you’re a hater of what?

Lax Replied:

Stony follow your own advice and I love how yo back feels
    riding on here see STONY I GOT MY SADDLE HOOKED TO YO BACK AND MAN IT FEELS GREAT UP HERE.

Lax Replied:

STONY I will not shut up, yo ass just love reading negative things and yo ass can keep it
    moving and you can skip Me and read the comments
    that make yo day and leave Me the Hell alone, Okay!

• November 14, 2012 at 12:36 pm
    Monstarebel (RiRis Sex Slave & Nickis Side Hoe) says:

Really b**** stfu

• November 14, 2012 at 12:36 pm

Rihanna,,,
    Just stay on the path ahead of you and never give up on Hope, and remember that haters come with the Territory so stay the course and it does not matter if you are a Most Liked or the most Loved Because the Navy Got Yo Back and that My Deery goes a very long ways….

• November 14, 2012 at 12:37 pm
    TRUTH says:

She’s so desperate to sell her sex filled recycled crap. I can’t wait until a new artist comes with actual talent to put this b**** out of business

Lax Replied:

Truth is always so Bitter, poor thing.

RENEGADE Replied:

I am sorry, but that “RIRI USES SEX TO SELL” experied on the day Unapologetic SPs leaked.

Did you hear them???

NO gimmiques.

NO sex.

JUST pure talent.

“DIAMONDS” is about to be #1 and it contains ZERO dance/electro/Sex in it, so I think it’s about damn time people stopped “SEX”-ing every breath she takes.

TRUTH,,,
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they’re not on your road doesn’t mean they’ve gotten lost.

• November 14, 2012 at 12:38 pm
    Monstarebel (RiRis Sex Slave & Nickis Side Hoe) says:

Lmao @ people pretending to be me I can’t…. anyways Unapologetic is in stores Nov.19th
    And also on the 19th I’m most likely getting Rihannas R logo tatted on me..

Yours Truly, Thanks My Dear, Replied:

ooohhh u best not b****! get a cute anchor or something not the R lol

That B*tch (redbone) Replied:

Why? I love Beyonce but I wud never get anything related to HER tatooed on MY body. Bey aint payin my bills and Rihanna aint payin yours.
    That is too “stannish” for me.

• November 14, 2012 at 12:39 pm
    Vegas Girl says:

That Grape Juice does in fact have an obsession with Rihanna and is clearly part of Def Jams PR team. I thought I read a while ago that That Grape Juice had some association with Def Jam UK so don’t be shocked that Sam has written 5 thousand articles on Rihanna. It’s his job.

joker Replied:

that’s a big while. around 3 years i think sam doing that. ;)

• November 14, 2012 at 12:41 pm
    boopboop says:

it’s better to be a SUCCESSFUL “impersonator” than a FLOP one–paging rita oraFLOP!

be sure to keep us posting on exactly WHEN rita’s us album will be released NEXT YEAR….she prob has to record it in between chaning diapers and babysitting BLU CHEEZ DRESSING

• November 14, 2012 at 12:48 pm
    STONY says:

LOVE YOU YOU SPEAK THE TRUTH

Monstarebel (RiRis Sex Slave & Nickis Side Hoe) Replied:

You dumb b**** you just got caught tryna be everyone on here your truly pathetic. anyone that knows me on here knows I’d never go against Rihanna get a life you pressed f**

Speaking of the truth,,,
    Rih,,,
    Awarded a American Music Award (Favorite R&B Album)

• November 14, 2012 at 12:54 pm
    july says:

YOU’RE A LOSER. GET A LIFE!

@STONY Knock yourself out you
    ass wipe and get the fuk lossed
    yo ass and the likes of you can’t slow
    a working Chick down don’t you know that
    by now ass wipe!

Lax Replied:

JULY IT SEEM YO ASS NEED SOMETHING ELSE TO DO YOURSELF DEERY.

• November 14, 2012 at 12:59 pm
    Lax says:

@RIHANNA AKA BEY HIVE KEEP IT COMING..

@the fake Rihanna Yo ass isn’t smart
    enough to Out think and Be the real Rihanna
    and you dam sure isn’t a Navy OFFICER AT ALL,,,,

• November 14, 2012 at 1:05 pm

G4L Bytches,,,,

• November 14, 2012 at 1:06 pm
    boopboop says:

not worried bout rih getting a #1 album in the us cuz i KNOW she’ll be #1 ACROSS THE GLOBE.

WORLDWIDE SUPERSTAR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOCAL ACT

so worry bout your faves bein #1 for ONE WEEK and then FLOPPING FAST! rih will CONTINUE TO SELL long after your faves are STILL struggling to go gold in the us with thier #1 album that didn’t do s*** for their sales!

LeeLee Replied:

As much as you try make excuses the US is the ultimate place to get a chart topping album. I dont care what anyone says Rihanna WANTS that numer one album bad thats why she keeps popping out albums its so obvious, especially when you are not a delusional stan. Sales or no sales, at her status, she should have a chart topping US album.

RENEGADE Replied:

Do you mean to tell me the 17 million shipping “The Writing’s on the Wall” was a FLOP just because it wasn’t #1 in the old, big-assed States???

Girl BYE!!!

• November 14, 2012 at 1:07 pm

G4L….The Haters are so Phuckkkked up they
    don’t know which end is up,,,ROTF,,,,LMAO,,,,

• November 14, 2012 at 1:09 pm
    boopboop says:

didnt ashitti have a #1 album back in the day? WHERE IS SHE NOW? on a INDEPENDANT label and STILL can’t get her s*** released ON TIME!

rih with her NO #1 ALBUMS IN US IS STILL HERE THO!

• November 14, 2012 at 1:10 pm
    barbie says:

you’re FUN KNEE. This girl is seriously slow. Nothing interesting about the interview. I felt that Ellen was struggling to come down to her intellectual level. All the gesticulating and loud laughter to get rid of her nerves. Is she calling herself biracial??? Seems to be something she is connecting to Mariah Carey on.

Lax Replied:

barbie Nick would,’t spit on yo ass if you
    was on Fiyah!

@STONY,,,,Rih,
    Awarded a Grammy Award (Dance Recording)

@barbie,,,,,Rih,
    Awarded a Billboard Award (Female Artist of the Year)

• November 14, 2012 at 1:10 pm
    Lax says:

You bytches are so pressed and bitter Rih has turned yo hating asses every which way but loose. I would be Bitter
    to if I was knee deep in doo, doo that wasn’t going any place.
    Who want to be hooked behing a parked car on the side of the road going no dam place, lol.

• November 14, 2012 at 1:11 pm
    boopboop says:

FEMME FATAL was #1 for a week befor it got PUNCHED DOWN THE CHART BY ADELE! has it even gone PLATINUM yet?

TTT outsold FF both in us and ww…WITHOUT BEING #1 IN THE US!

• November 14, 2012 at 1:12 pm
    barbie says:

LOL, she almost admitted that she is not comfortable getting naked all the time. Her puppet masters say it is so and she has no choice but to do it. If she is not comfortable doing it why doesn’t she say enuff already? Modern day slavery!!!

do yall pay attentin lol Replied:

she said in an interview if she wasnt gettin paid to do what she was doing she would consider it slavery, the girl said in THIS interview it was a character she plays..

• November 14, 2012 at 1:16 pm
    RENEGADE (Monstarebel's submissive white b**** boy) says:

I can’t see the video :cry: . The version of my flash player = s***.CO.ZA

Anyway, I respect Rihanna for whatever she says. She never lies, she stays true to herself and her fans and that’s not easy to find in other artists.

And UNAPOLOGETIC will slay. It is a perfect album that anybody can enjoy, Plus, it has that ‘LOUD’ versatility (if you exclude the steaming green s*** that is “Pour it Up”).

My favorite tracks on it are “JUMP” and “Stay”. I wonder why my fave BEYONCE can’t stop making music about the same old “Kick yo’ n****’s ass outta home” for fat black independent women and do something refreshing like “Jump” for example.

Monstarebel (RiRis Sex Slave & Nickis Side Hoe) Replied:

lol I love the name gworl

• November 14, 2012 at 1:35 pm

Rihanna Haters,,,,
    Rih says,,,
    I’ve been walked on, used and forgotten and I don’t regret one moment of it because in those moments, I’ve learned a lot. I’ve learned who I can trust and can’t. I’ve learned the meaning of friendship. I’ve learned how to tell when people are lying and when they’re sincere. I’ve learned how to be a teenager, and how to grow up when I need to. I’ve been to hell and back a few times, and I won’t ever take what I have for granted.this is life, live it one day at a time. You never know how many days you’ve got left.

• November 14, 2012 at 1:38 pm
    RENEGADE says:

It’s not my dear @LAX’s FONT, though.

He’s like :

” @MONSTAREBEL,,,,,,,So true! “

• November 14, 2012 at 1:41 pm
    Monstarebel (RiRis Sex Slave & Nickis Side Hoe) says:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAS RIHANNAS DIAMONDS IS NUMBER 2 ON BB HOT 100 OMG NAVY WE JUST GOTTA GET MAROON 5 OUT THE WAY AND OUR LOVE WILL GET HER 12TH NUMBER 1 SINGLE!!!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY !!!

UNAPOLOGETIC IN STORES NOV.19TH >>>

• November 14, 2012 at 1:51 pm
    RENEGADE says:

Congrats Rihanna for TWELVTH U.S. #1 single and BEYONCE’s Roseland DVD going 2X Platinum in the US!!!

GREAT JOB Ladies, you never disappoint!

Tonight we gonna O-O-OO Replied:

i am a beyonce fan too but i dont think it has gone 2xp yet . its at plat for dlx ver and gold for standard ver but not 2xp.

RENEGADE Replied:

These Gold and Platinum are really OUT-dated, girl.

The DELUXE Version = 125.000+
    The STANDARD Version = 75.000+

125 + 75 = 200.000 = 2X Platinum, and by DXV rules.

I’ve been counting sales from Musichart and Chart news since last November and now it’s over 2X Platinum, celebrate!

Madame Adele Replied:

You clearly don’t know a s*** about DVD’s.

L@R was released in the standard + deluxe formats and sold 150000 a month after its release (according to Billboard DVD sales chart).

And let’s not forget that a RIAA 1xP certification for DVD’s = 50000, so L@R will be certified 4X Platinum by February (if your estimations are true).

But the only thing you gotta worry about is the number of fuming and pressed souls….. Not the certifications.

KING of DVD’s, who mad?

Madame Adele Replied:

You meant this?
    :mrgreen:

LIVE AT ROSELAND is has sold 150000 in the US alone, is certified THREE TIMES PLATINUM and is extremely close to FOUR. And it’s not according to ME, it’s all according to RIAA.

- THEY announced that a US-DVD-1XP=50K

- THEY announced that L@R sold 150000 at least

150 / 50 = THREE.
    200 / 50 = FOUR.

L@R is THREE to FOUR TIMES Platinum NOT 2x.

Now everybody DEAL please.

• November 14, 2012 at 1:56 pm
    Tonight we gonna O-O-OO says:

rihanna is so f****** flawless ! i’ve just listened to unapologetic snippets and i fell in love with (stay) . i heard right now is gonna be the next single , is that true ?

Madame Adele Replied:

The only song I liked on the album was “Stay”, so Adele-ish! The rest songs are utter s***, specially “PIA”, she sounds like Bow Wow on it SMH.

• November 14, 2012 at 2:02 pm

Rih says,,,
    Why give people the satisfaction of letting them get the best of you? People are too weak to follow their own dreams & will find every way possible to try to discourage yours. It’s a natural thing, don’t curse it bless it. Because these pathetic mother fuckers encourage my conceit.

• November 14, 2012 at 2:03 pm

Rih,,,says
    I just don’t get some people. If you have all the time in the world to talk about other people, negatively and for them to be a topic of discussion with you and your friends, whenever you all get together…you obviously aren’t living your own life.

• November 14, 2012 at 2:04 pm
    Beyonce Carter says:

And Nicki has 0 number 1 songs

RENEGADE Replied:

Thank dear God.

• November 14, 2012 at 2:04 pm

Rih,,,
    When we hate our enemies, we are giving them power over us: power over our sleep, our appetites, our blood pressure, our health, and our happiness. Our enemies would dance with joy if only they knew how they were worrying us, lacerating us, and getting even with us! Our hate is not hurting them at all, but our hate is turning our own days and nights into a hellish turmoil.

• November 14, 2012 at 2:05 pm
    Lax says:

Rih got your attention for sure.

• November 14, 2012 at 2:06 pm

Rih,,,
    Because you know me right? You know me so well. You know everything about me, my influences, what hurts me,what helps me, what haunts me, you know it all right?You know what I’ve been through, going through and will go through don’t you? You know all my choices and the reasons as to why I made them, right?Listen, think what you want when you come and mouth off about how ridiculous, or stupid, or slutty or dumb or ugly or whatever else you want to call me, but remember that you don’t know half of the story, and I doubt when you’re pointing the finger, your own slate is clean, is it?

JER Replied:

????????b**** logoff and jump on a d*** and STFU

Lax Replied:

Excuse the Fuk out of me, Positivity always make the lames
    act up they change their names they try to make the Navy fight with each others and with other Artist Fans Haters yo lose, you lose Okay.

PS
    I know Positivity make you lose it and that is why it’s on Rihanna threads from time to time, Hateful ass Bumb Bytches,,,

• November 14, 2012 at 2:23 pm
    Madame Adele says:

What else is she gonna talk about?

• November 14, 2012 at 2:25 pm

@barbie
    Awarded a Brit (International Female Artist of the Year)

• November 14, 2012 at 2:28 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

I love me some Ellen, she’s so cool, as always Riri show us why she is loved by millions of people around the world because she is not fake, she is just herself, her accent is f****** cute and she say Brad, i don’t blame her, Brad Pitt is usually the cliche go-to guy, you know, he is the one who straight guys say they would have sex with, he is an omnisexual, universal wanking material, people described him as being that on DL a while back, i.e., that he is sexual attractive to all sexes and orientations, what is it about him that has that effect?. He is The Most Beautiful Men I’ve Ever Seen IMO and Angelina Jolie is the most beautiful woman too, my straight best friend volunteered that if forced to pick a man with whom to have sex, it would be Brad Pitt., Oops! this turned into Brad, forgive me Navy.

RENEGADE Replied:

I don’t like Brad Bitt and his wife, TBH.

This’s my virtual Sex master for now, though.

Hot?

RENEGADE Replied:

*Pitt

f*** my mobile phone.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

Oh Jesus!

Madame Adele Replied:

No, the guy you’re hooking up isn’t all that, renegade..

RENEGADE Replied:

You’re making me mad today…

First you RIAA-ed the f*** out of me and now you’re saying my daddy isn’t all that?? :cry: :cry: :cry:

• November 14, 2012 at 2:28 pm

Fake Rihanna AKA BEY HIVE,,
    Awarded People’s Choice Awards (Favorite Pop Artist, Song of the Year, Video of the Year)….

Awarded a Soul Train Award (Man Down)

• November 14, 2012 at 2:37 pm
    HBF82 says:

RiRi just confirmed the news: Mariah is a LEGEND. Period.

• November 14, 2012 at 3:03 pm
    RENEGADE says:

This s*** is too dumb.

Lax Replied:

Hate is dumb, dislike some one because they are rich and famous is dumb,,,,if you don’t like them don’t follow them end of story…

• November 14, 2012 at 3:05 pm

Rihanna says,,
    However mean your life is, meet it and live it.

• November 14, 2012 at 3:06 pm

Rih says,,
    We must walk consciously only part way toward our goal and then leap in the dark to our success.

• November 14, 2012 at 3:09 pm

Rih and Her Navy Know this much,,,
    When your at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on..

• November 14, 2012 at 4:21 pm
    ENOUGH ONIKA says:

Well psychologists say those who are lonely tend to be more promiscuous and engage in risky sex. Her not having a love life and her need to be naked and seek attention from the masses all the time seems to fit Rihanna’s description..

HALF AMAZIN Replied:

Give bitches keyboards and everyones a critic. Now you’re conversing with mental health professionals too?

b****, shut the f*** up immediately.

ENOUGH ONIKA Replied:

And unlike “bitches” like you, I’m in school getting an education which is were I learned that information being a pre med student. B*tch, kill yourself immediately.

• November 14, 2012 at 4:25 pm
    MC says:

That was a strange uncomfortable interview. Rihanna looked nice though (no bra?)……and the Mariah similarities?………I didn’t see that coming.

Benron (I sold Bey Her Fake Bump) Replied:

lol. it was akward.

• November 14, 2012 at 4:26 pm
    MC says:

Uncomfortable interview……Rihanna looked nice though…..

• November 14, 2012 at 5:18 pm
    miss marvel says:

love Ellen

• November 14, 2012 at 5:39 pm
    Honeychildplease says:

That atrocious ass hair style i s not it boo..s*** look like a hot ass mess. This b**** will not get a number one album s*** will sit infested at number 3 no matter how many times she try to sell her used busted infested c***…

• November 14, 2012 at 5:44 pm
    ENOUGH ONIKA says:

You know, I actually feel bad for Rihanna and here’s why: The media has painted a picture of this girl being this beautiful, perfect, fearless being with no imperfection (other than the Chris sh*t and even then she’s innocent) and that has to be a tremendous amount of pressure for someone to try and live up to. Especially a perfect image of herself because people think that’s really who she is, then when people meet her and see she is just human and isn’t perfect like the media photoshops her to be (inside and out), then it’s a disappointment. Her response about her perfect date really confirmed it for me. This girl is truly lonely in a world full of flashing lights and people who really just want to use her. The only friend we see her with is Melissa, everyone else is her “team.” Going home at the end of the day to no one must be hard and trying to live up to an unrealistic image of your own self must be a double wammy for her. I do hope she finds TRUE love as everyone desire to have in their life. Life just isn’t great without it and God didn’t create us to be without it since, well God is love. Ok I’m done rambling..

HALF AMAZIN Replied:

Gurl shut the f*** up. Most celebrities want a moment just to do some regular s*** just like regular people want to do some rockstar s***. Doesn’t mean anyone’s disturbed or lonely.

ENOUGH ONIKA Replied:

Right, like your ghetto poverty ass knows what a celebrity wants. Why the f*ck are you commenting on my posts just to display your ignorance you c***? Go drink a bottle of antifreeze and finish what your mother regrets not doing.

• November 14, 2012 at 5:47 pm
    Honeychildplease says:

Omg this b**** sounds dumb a.f besides the accent..This is who people stan for? Dumb m.f

HALF AMAZIN Replied:

meanwhile her music plays from your iTunes…

Honey child=ass wipe

• November 14, 2012 at 6:49 pm
    mobwife says:

People stop arguring about bullsh*t!

Artists and their labels concoct a scheme each year to position themselves or their artist to release music and films during the “Holiday Rush” espcially the week of “BLACK FRIDAY” or the week prior ( see Xtina & Neyo) . During this time, ppl purchase music and movies in droves as it is usually discounted and is a quick and easy purchase. Whether a CD goes #1 or not, NEXT WEEK is the best week to release a CD as the pplare reeady and willing to purchase music while shopping for other Christmas sale items !

• November 14, 2012 at 6:51 pm
    mobwife says:

what where is my comment @TGJ?

• November 14, 2012 at 8:12 pm
    JER says:

Samantha you stay fed on Rihanna’s name. And we know you like to feed.

• November 15, 2012 at 3:40 am
    Pop Royalty (The International Navy's Representative) says:

Man , Look at her , Just look at her and her personality , is that a person u will have to hate on daily ?

she’s so cool and beautiful , those glowing shiny legs 8O and that PERFECT skin 8O 8O 8O , OMG !!

U can tell Ellen was so uncomfortable all the time , like she wanted 2 close her eyes and french-kissing Rih all the time.

Good Interview.

and Still No Bra baby ;)

• November 15, 2012 at 3:43 am
    Pop Royalty (The International Navy's Representative) says:

Hahahaha she’s awesome :D

i Loved it.

Let’s talk about her glowing LEGS , her fair Skin , Her Perfect Smile and Wearing no Bras.

and Ellen , Girl , i knew Your Ass was not so comfortable sitting next to Rihanna , we all know it !