To Our Readers

Watch: Rita Ora, Misha B, & Daley Rock BBC 1Xtra Live

Rita+Ora+1xtra Watch: Rita Ora, Misha B, & Daley Rock BBC 1Xtra Live

Tonight saw the creme of the Urban UK crop rock BBC 1Xtra Live in Manchester. An annual extravaganza, this year’s instalment drew thousands.

Watch below as the likes of Rita Ora, Misha B, and soul-filled newcomer Daley deliver rousing showings

Rita Ora – Shine Ya Light

Misha B – Do You Think Of Me

Daley & Misha B – Remember Me

1. |
    November 13, 2012 at 8:19 pm
    tomuchenfo says:

Finally the replacements(that have talent) are getting their shine

Rita is Rihanna’s replacement
    &
    Misha Is Nicki Minaj’s

This is Fact.

November 13, 2012 at 8:44 pm
      12 NUMBER 1S!!!!!!! WHEN WILL BEYFLOP?!!! says:

AND THEN YOU WOKE UP!!!

2. |
    November 13, 2012 at 8:25 pm
    SHA (f*** MC Benron and Rihanna's s** slave) says:

Rita Ora is such a FLOP it disgusts me and Misha you need to bleach your skin and lpse about 30 pounds ASAP!!!

November 13, 2012 at 8:36 pm
      Monstarebel (UNAPOLOGETIC. ROMAN RELOADED THE RE UP & WOMAN TO WOMAN IN STORES NOV. 19TH) says:

Lmao @ your name what we do to you hun?

November 13, 2012 at 8:39 pm
      SHA (f*** MC Benron and Rihanna's s** slave) says:

^LOSE and did anyone catch misha b forgetting her s*** in do you think of me? ugly flop b****

3. |
    November 13, 2012 at 8:31 pm
    Monstarebel (RiRis s** Slave) says:

i love that pic of Rita ora

November 13, 2012 at 8:45 pm
      12 NUMBER 1S!!!!!!! WHEN WILL BEYFLOP?!!! says:

Stop lying!!

November 13, 2012 at 9:07 pm
        Monstarebel (RiRis s** Slave)(UNAPOLOGETIC. ROMAN RELOADED THE RE UP & WOMAN TO WOMAN IN STORES NOV. 19TH) says:

i doo tho!!

4. |
    November 13, 2012 at 8:34 pm

I’ve been trying to be nice today but there’s nothing nice I can say about misha b she’s ugly as f*** super overrated I hate her voice and she probably smells like cigarettes & s***

November 13, 2012 at 8:55 pm
      OH MY GOSH.... GOOGLE KELSNETWORK AN SEE WHAT HAPPENS! says:

i wonder how you look like?

November 13, 2012 at 8:59 pm

@Monstarebel is my Twitter babe

November 13, 2012 at 8:59 pm
      Tim says:

Please shut up and stop being so nasty I bet your not the best looker going either !

November 13, 2012 at 9:07 pm

well I know I look 10 times better then that hideous creature you can see for yourself my Twitter is @MonstaRebel

November 14, 2012 at 5:27 am
      WTF says:

HAHA u tell em she is so freaking UGLY that fat w**** LOL

5. |
    November 13, 2012 at 8:37 pm

so I wonder how lotus is doing?

November 13, 2012 at 8:48 pm
      12 NUMBER 1S!!!!!!! WHEN WILL BEYFLOP?!!! says:

Floping!!!

November 13, 2012 at 9:07 pm

Lmao I’m sure of it

6. |
    November 13, 2012 at 9:01 pm
    Jadey says:

Love Misha B and Daley’s performances there Remember Me performance together was really good !

7. |
    November 13, 2012 at 9:14 pm
    b****** wanna go hard behind the computer screen TF? says:

Hmmm there is some shady pple on this blog I tell ya …..hahaha anyway get that money Rita and be your own star!!!!

8. |
    November 14, 2012 at 12:25 am
    mob: operation kill the b*tch now says:

LMAO……….The B B C <—shaking my head….

Funny the media will tell me repeatedly about the impulsive actions of a BLACK TEENAGER from several years back while the SONS OF B*TCHES have been covering up the 4 DECADE long CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE of the long time B B C Host JIMMY SAVILE. Now aint that some sh*t? 0_o

Anywho, Rita sounds like she always does. Misha B seems to be the UKs version of Jodan Sparks. I like that Daley & Misha B track. I love the cut he has with Marsha Ambrosia. Daley however, look a HOT ASS SCARY HAIRY MESS!! LOL :-)

9. |
    November 14, 2012 at 12:34 am
    Angela Wesley says:

I am not going to lie that I thought Daley was a black dude because of his voice.
    Misha B reminds of Jhud and Chaka Chan. That was a good performance.

10. |
    November 14, 2012 at 1:27 am
    Mark says:

Can’t even find the words to hate on this chic. Rita can sing, I think she should do a mix of rock, soul and r&b. She’s too good for pop.

11. |
    November 14, 2012 at 5:58 am
    RyanS says:

I absolutely love Daley, sounded amazing when I saw him live. Can’t believe how far he has come!

12. |
    November 14, 2012 at 1:05 pm
    craaaaazy says:

That Daley performance needed Jessie’s energy. I don’t think Mishap did it justice. No doubt she can sing, though, but the original with Jessie J is miles better. Daley is a naturally timid performer and Jessie would have helped bring him to life like she did in the video.