Cover Star: SChAE Sings ‘Girl On Fire’ (Alicia Keys)

shares

This week’s That Grape Juice ‘Cover Star‘ comes from Youtube trio SChAE (Sisters Christine Angel & Ella). Watch as the US natives sizzle on a stripped down version of Alicia Keys’ latest hit ‘Girl On Fire’ below:

Sing Sang girls!!  Indeed, to say that SChAE sang that would almost be an understatement to what the brought to the tune.  Rolling across the song’s more challenging parts with ease, the trio (especially the lead songstress) certainly presented some voices to be reckoned with.  Accompanied by flawless harmony, it’s safe to say that these girls truly are on fire!

For more on SChAE, see their Youtube page here.

————————————————————

Want to be featured on That Grape Juice’s ‘Cover Star’? Drop an email to [email protected]

————————————————————

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

Top Commentators

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (154)

• Tyler

Tyler (140)

• rita ora can win a oscar

rita ora can win ... (139)

• Mark111

Mark111 (81)

1. December 1, 2012 at 3:46 am
    cocobutta says:

Hi Alicia here’s your blueprint to execute your own song ON POINT!!
    No straining
    Crisp, clean & ON FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

They smashed it so props to SChAE

2. December 1, 2012 at 8:54 am
    aishaaguilerakeys says:

Haha, no, Sam. I prefer Alicia’s ” non singing ass” version to this mess any day. Horrible.

3. December 1, 2012 at 9:09 am
    Casual says:

I like this better than the original.

4. December 1, 2012 at 12:06 pm
    TheChouxGirl says:

Wow !!! I like this song now. When Alicia sings this it reminds me of when Keyshia Cole sing “Love” with out warming up or practicing first.

These girls out did her on her own song i love it

5. December 1, 2012 at 2:14 pm
    Jeff says:

I have to agree with some of the other comments. Firstly why anyone with singing talent would want sing this lame song gets me, but the fact that they sang it a million and 10 percent better than the strained void of emotion allowed me to finally hear the song in full.
    You go girls!

6. December 1, 2012 at 5:33 pm
    Nicole says:

Please!!! that was ok but I prefer Alicia Keys Raspy delivery. Many will try and fail to sing this song just like they do Fallin every single person that have tried has failed. Sorry HATERS!!!!! I give them a 6/10.

7. December 1, 2012 at 5:34 pm
    Nicole says:

I would really like to know the average age of the people on this site, it CANNOT be more than 16. SMDH!!!!!

• December 2, 2012 at 1:48 am