ChrisBrown_X_DeluxeEdition_outnow_728x90

Must Hear: JLS – ‘Dessert (Written By Elijah Blake)’

4c508186a30bf1c18958f0f80511493d Must Hear: JLS   Dessert (Written By Elijah Blake)

Before the release of his debut album next year, this summer saw Roc Nation‘s Elijah Blake lend his skills to Pop quartet JLS and their fourth studio album, ‘Evolution‘.

Joined by ‘Video Phone’ producer Bangladesh and the group itself, Blake’s time in the studio saw him craft the innuendo laced ‘Dessert’, making for a brave and undeniably infectious number.

Check it out below…

Buy ‘Evolution’ here!

Do you like it?

• December 27, 2012 at 12:41 pm
    Lana Del Slay says:

Ugggh. Finally a song i like from these boys, even though i don’t believe any of them are that sexual.

• December 27, 2012 at 12:43 pm
    MCThePlaceToBe says:

Didn’t care for them until i saw that interview. Don’t like this song though. Are they bigger than 1D in the Uk.

• December 27, 2012 at 12:45 pm
    ARTPOPPINIT says:

I’ll take the big chocolate one. Y’all can keep the rest.

• December 27, 2012 at 12:47 pm
    CSquaddie says:

OMG JLS. I used to love them when i lived in Ireland, they could be so big if they made better music. This one knocks though.

Lana Del Slay Replied:

Sis! I didn’t know you lived in Ireland, when did you move?

CSquaddie Replied:

Yeah girl I lived in Dublin for two years because my mom got a job there, moved back to New Zealand last March.

• December 27, 2012 at 2:09 pm
    I.D. says:

I don’t know WHY you’re highlighting that this track was written by Elijah Blake, when it’s full of repetitions.

If you were to read the lyrics, I doubt you’d think much of it. I understand you championing certain artists, but try to give credit ONLY when it’s due.

• December 27, 2012 at 2:11 pm
    Sami says:

I’m going to remain as positive as possible. I’m not too keen on the song or Marvin’s vocals at the start. Although they’ve gone for a more r&b sound this album already sounds very dated and almost teeni bopperish. This is likely to be their lowest selling album

• December 27, 2012 at 2:23 pm
    James says:

You should also check out the Tiffany Foxx version, she adds a great rap verse.

• December 27, 2012 at 4:09 pm
    TheTruth says:

Why does when one person putts out a sexual song everyone else has to. Be original. and the song is s***.

• January 4, 2013 at 1:18 pm
    keke says:

the song is ok but why does everyone has to be a follower you have to learn to be unique.!