To Our Readers

Hot Shots: Lady GaGa Shocks NYC With Caged Face

Hot Shots: Lady GaGa Shocks NYC With Caged Face

She’s the Pop Princess renown for her outlandish fashions, but we’re sure even some of her fans had to pull a double take in NYC yesterday- when Lady GaGa stepped out dressed in the above.

Still hard at work on her third album ‘ARTPOP’, the ‘Starstruck’ singer hit the city with what we can only described as a ‘caged face’, signing autographs for fans as she left her hotel.

More from Ms. Germanotta below….

Hot Shots: Lady GaGa Shocks NYC With Caged Face Hot Shots: Lady GaGa Shocks NYC With Caged Face Hot Shots: Lady GaGa Shocks NYC With Caged Face

…and for the nostalgia:

1. |
    December 16, 2012 at 5:35 am
    Saetana says:

No mention of the fact that she was leaving to go perform with the Rolling Stones? I’ve seen the video of the performance of Gimme Shelter last night, her vocals were amazing, she is totally wasted on pop music. I know that is heresy on a pop blog but its my opinion. Dancing around the stage with Mick Jagger like a demented nutter – in 8 inch heels! Your faves could never ;o)

2. |
    December 16, 2012 at 6:11 am
    12345 says:

shes so dumb and she really is destorying the youth just like madonna.

jesus come back please

3. |
    December 16, 2012 at 6:30 am
    jjkhk says:

UGH JUST GO AWAY.

4. |
    December 16, 2012 at 6:31 am
    BEYONSLAY says:

just when you thought she couldnt get any weirder

5. |
    December 16, 2012 at 6:41 am
    J says:

I’m not shocked at all. This girl tries too hard.

6. |
    December 16, 2012 at 6:54 am
    HOTSTUFF says:

this dumb b**** fails at renewing herself, the same gimmicks since 2009….

7. |
    December 16, 2012 at 6:58 am
    RICHANDBLACK11 says:

I think its kinda hot …GAGA said just when you thought it was safe, It’s never safe

December 16, 2012 at 7:04 am
      RICHANDBLACK11 says:

caged like GAGA caged caged caged like GAGA GAGA yasssss

December 16, 2012 at 4:21 pm
        PRINCE MACHIAVEL says:

LMFAO!!!!

8. |
    December 16, 2012 at 7:12 am
    My Forehead Tho says:

*waits for the throw back pics of Madonna and/or Grace Jones rockin that same look 20+ years ago.*

The s*** irrelevant b****** do for attention,smh. At least she didn’t need to get her ass beat by her boyfriend, f*** half the industry, and then get back with her abusive boyfriend to sell records.

9. |
    December 16, 2012 at 7:20 am
    MONSTER-HIVE says:

I LOVE ! CANT WAIT FOR ARTPOP

10. |
    December 16, 2012 at 7:51 am
    NAVI: YOu're finish in this town Cause we run it says:

lol

11. |
    December 16, 2012 at 8:02 am
    beyonce and Xtina fan says:

WTF … :/ ,,,, i told u b4 ,,, she was like a bubble ,,,,, and now BoooooM ,,,,, NO one Care ABOUT here ,,,,,, crazy h**

12. |
    December 16, 2012 at 8:04 am
    Belladonna says:

I love that my Mother Monster can go from talking about World Peace to Looking Amazing like this! Lol She is my Everything I can’t wait for both of the ARTPOP albums to come out, She’s going to be an even bigger star then she was when she came out with BORN THIS WAY! P.s she just performed with the Rock Gods The Rolling Stons and she was amazinggggg! Lol

December 16, 2012 at 9:56 am
      STONY says:

you’re so dumb and stupid for a black person

December 16, 2012 at 3:30 pm
        Touché says:

f*** off you racist.

13. |
    December 16, 2012 at 8:54 am
    CBE says:

WTF is this? they are making her do some of the stupidest s***! Lady Gaga is no idiot…her team is nuts but hey whatever keeps her relevant right? her s*** gonna flop too.

14. |
    December 16, 2012 at 9:25 am
    DrizzyJ3ff says:

Am I The Only One Tht Sees Nicki Minaj? I Mean Obviously Lady Gaga Was Doin’ All The Weird Stuff First, But Lady Gaga Looks Like Nicki In Those Pics! I Think It’s The Hair Or Somethin’

December 16, 2012 at 10:26 am
      PSA (FAF) says:

Yes I know what you’re talking about. The Freedom Video her hair & makeup was similar w/ the long lashes & the cage contraption on the stairs

Gaga looks cute, IMO

December 16, 2012 at 3:34 pm
        Touché says:

Icki threesome is the biggest copy cat in the music industry. Hell, she’s even worse than Beyonce. So why would someone like Gaga who’s already unoriginal, copy someone who completely lacks originality and creativity like Icki Crapaj?

December 16, 2012 at 10:02 pm
        THE WHOLE WORLD LOVES RIHANNA!!! says:

Dead!!!!*read that p*****

December 16, 2012 at 2:03 pm
      PRINCE MACHIAVEL says:

I Also Thought It’s Was Nicki lol!

15. |
    December 16, 2012 at 9:43 am
    Fighting Bum says:

My fav, Grace Jones, has been there and done that. Yawn. Have your fun though kids!

16. |
    December 16, 2012 at 10:08 am
    Dane says:

I like Lady Gaga, I just wish she leave this craziness in 2012. Ugh. She’s too talented to be doing all of this over the top craziness. it was cute in 2008-2012…

17. |
    December 16, 2012 at 10:11 am
    Monstarebel says:

f****** retard ain’t nothing cute about that…attention seeking b****… grow up

December 16, 2012 at 11:39 am
      Saetana says:

So speaks the Rihanna fan :oP

December 16, 2012 at 2:12 pm
      PRINCE MACHIAVEL says:

RihTard STFU, Your Dumb Ass Stan For Chris’s s** Slave! Your b**** Show Her Tired Used p**** Everyday And Everynight To Get Attention!
      So Sit f***** Down!

December 16, 2012 at 3:39 pm
      Touché says:

LMFAO! Now I know damn well the navy isn’t talking about attention seeking.

18. |
    December 16, 2012 at 10:41 am
    ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ says:

WTF? Ch………..

19. Vote

[...] Story @ thatgrapejuice [...]

20. |
    December 16, 2012 at 12:16 pm
    Fierce p**** says:

I thought that was nicki at first. Honestly if gaga wasn’t talented and had all that gimmick stuff on her I would be reading her daily. But cant deny she is. Okay I never liked the caged fashion trend. I think lil Kim wore that too a long time ago. Very ugly and lame but I hope she slays in 2013! I still like her as an artist and that’s she not afraid to be outlandish.

21. |
    December 16, 2012 at 12:16 pm
    JOHNVIDAL says:

Wow Rihanna fans have been really feeling themselves too much lately (don´t ask me why). Calling another artist and especially Lady Gaga retarded and dumb?????? Have you ever listened to Rihanna or Beyonce? Those are basic intelectual individuals. And I don´t mean anything rude, but Gaga, Madonna, Mariah, etc are way more clever, it´s obvious. Stop the b*******. Nobody is dumb cos of a pic. If that were the case Rihanna would be dumb, w**** and a slave. And she is not, right? :)

December 16, 2012 at 2:15 pm
      PRINCE MACHIAVEL says:

Yeeeeees @JOHNVIDAL, Read Their Delusinal Dumb Ass!!!!!!

22. |
    December 16, 2012 at 12:42 pm
    fierce p**** says:

John Vidal @ How many concerts have u seen of bey cuz she definitely isn’t basic at all. She is a very good technical singer and has freakishly good vocal control. U can call Rihanna basic cuz her vocal technique is s***. While I do love gaga’s strong and powerful voice. Her vocal abiliies really do not match beyonce’s. Beyonce has perfect vibrato, runs, connected registers, and head voice, falsetto….

December 16, 2012 at 3:15 pm
      JOHNVIDAL says:

I was talking about their brains, not their talents. Please read again

23. |
    December 16, 2012 at 1:37 pm
    Just no says:

This koo-koo is a head case. No one this weird should be celebrated, she should be shunned. f*** her alleged “talent”, she’s a f****** fruitcake.

24. |
    December 16, 2012 at 2:10 pm
    Hilly says:

Is it weird that I thought it was Nicki Minaj for a sec? I think it’s the wig

25. |
    December 16, 2012 at 2:35 pm
    PRINCE MACHIAVEL says:

Ooooh Lady G!:-))

DEAD@Rihtard Calling Someone “Dumb, Ritarded, Attention Seeking”
    Hoes May I Remember You Your Salty Wack Ass Stan For The Biggest Attention Seeking In The World? She’s Known As:
    -Chris’s s** Slave
    -Rihtard
    – FlopGoat
    -Model With Mic…
    So Please Put Your Fake Hypocrit Ass On Off When It’s Come To “Attention Seeking”!

The French Spoke And b****** Will DEAL!!!!

26. |
    December 16, 2012 at 2:36 pm
    BEYONSLAY FOR PRESIDENT says:

what a f****** retard haha this b**** is worse than marilyn manson now, f****** stupid c*** who needs cages to stay relevant SMH

27. |
    December 16, 2012 at 3:31 pm
    Fierce p**** says:

John sorry I did misread but you have had your comments in the past where u r quick to group bey and Rihanna in the same category when beyonce surpasses gaga and riri in terms of talent. Also bey is far from dumb. She just doesn’t speak articulately sometimes probably cuz she is from the south and that’s natural to them to not pronounce some words like up north.

28. |
    December 16, 2012 at 9:53 pm
    bibi93 says:

RIP…

29. |
    December 17, 2012 at 11:23 am
    Realest says:

Lil Kim wore a diamond version of this to Soul Train awards madd long ago – nothing new..

30. |
    December 17, 2012 at 11:38 am
    bash says:

No shade…but it i was happy not having to see or hear from her…lady gaga is so 2008

31. |
    December 18, 2012 at 11:13 am
    mc the place to be! says:

I’m from Georgia and my cousin and most of the people in my family that’s from south Carolina speak better than Beyonce don’t try to bring accents in it the girl just can’t hold an intellectual conversation with anyone she’s talented but dumb

32. |
    January 7, 2013 at 2:03 am
    Tbozfan10 says:

How is this “shocking”? It’s really quite predictable. This is something u expect her to weat