Hot Shots: Rita Ora Stuns For ‘Harpers Bazaar’

shares
 Hot Shots: Rita Ora Stuns For Harpers Bazaar

Blown away?

If so, welcome to the club. For, if ever we needed a reason to hail Rita Ora‘s as one of Pop’s prettiest starlets, here it is.

Storming the pages of ‘Harper’s Bazaar‘ with a smouldering shoot, the chart topping Brit drew on her inner tom boy sporting a black and white tuxedo, delivering an interview which saw her address fame, style and her debut album ‘ORA‘.

More below…

Hot Shots: Rita Ora Stuns For Harpers Bazaar

On her style:

I’m a boy girl. I love my trainers and mixing comfort with sleek, clean lines. I love flamboyancy and glamour and elegance. I love that over-exaggerated style.”

Dishing on her influences:

‘Growing up I loved Beyoncé and Gwen Stefani because they were honest girls, but people always need a new role model relevant to them. I find it exciting that girls have really connected with me and my music and that I have the power to change someone’s life in three minutes, to wake them up.’

Source.

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

• Mark111

Mark111 (59)

• Tyler

Tyler (45)

• BeyRihLiyah

BeyRihLiyah (40)

• CherylSoldierr

CherylSoldierr (34)

1. December 1, 2012 at 10:03 am
    Monstarebel (THE UNAPOLOGETIC PRINCE) says:

She just isn’t cute…seems like she looks older everytime I see her…

2. December 1, 2012 at 10:07 am
    Simply me says:

I love that jump suit. I would definitely rock that ! :-)

• December 1, 2012 at 12:19 pm
      MY WEAVE IS LAID TO THE SIDE LIKE UNEMPLOYMENT says:

WTH Dislikes for this comment i swear it be some pressed haters on here LML LOL @ ppls childishness

3. December 1, 2012 at 10:07 am
    JAKE says:

Gurrrrrrrl, I think I’ve figured out why this… “I want to be Rihanna/I want to have Rihanna’s style/I want to emulate Rihanna’s career/I want the shape of Rihanna’s c*******”… wannabe b**** is SO motherfucking lacking in the femininity department…

She is very adrogynous looking. She could pass for a man, woman and Wendy Williams transsexual brother all in ONE go.

YUCK.

KIIIIII. ;)

• December 1, 2012 at 10:15 am
      Monstarebel (THE UNAPOLOGETIC PRINCE) says:

lol OOOOOP…..why you go & kill her like that??? LMAO

• December 1, 2012 at 10:18 am
        JAKE says:

@MonstaRebel… My future husband.

LMFAOOOOO.

I had to spill that “FACTUAL” Tea. Kiiiii. ;) xoxoxo

• December 1, 2012 at 10:27 am
        Monstarebel (THE UNAPOLOGETIC PRINCE) says:

@Jake lol Yaaas I better be your future husband…f*** the rest of these hoes haaaaaaaaa!

• December 1, 2012 at 10:42 am
        JAKE says:

@Monsta…

That’s right h**…

I want some Real “f**” Lovin’…

LMAO. KIII. ;)

• December 1, 2012 at 10:55 am
        Monstarebel (THE UNAPOLOGETIC PRINCE) says:

Haha n**** you the h** (-;

& yes Jake daddy I can give you plenty of good f** lovin Bahahahahahahahahaha

• December 1, 2012 at 11:33 am
        Fresh Navi says:

>.< ….. *Rolls Eyes at this convo????*

• December 1, 2012 at 12:45 pm
        JAKE says:

@Fresh Navy…

Gwoooooorl… You know we love u!!!

• December 1, 2012 at 2:26 pm
        Lax says:
    • December 1, 2012 at 12:23 pm
      MY WEAVE IS LAID TO THE SIDE LIKE UNEMPLOYMENT says:

That’s a lie you and you know it f***** and im not even an Oral fan you bussy ass h**

• December 1, 2012 at 3:06 pm
      Mrs Robyn Brown (Beyonce's Weave) says:

Yassss, Jake is back. Back off b******, he’s mine.

4. December 1, 2012 at 10:08 am
    Lax says:

The gown is beautiful and that hair got
    some conditioner to it and man them
    lips stays good and ready, dressed all
    in red!

5. December 1, 2012 at 10:17 am
    Sierra says:

I love the assemble from the jumpsuit or two piece lol to the jewelry and lip color. Pretty much too me ( if you don’t like please feel free to express your self on to the next post and thankyou. ;-) ) I think the photoshoot is fierce :-)

6. December 1, 2012 at 10:26 am
    Mario says:

I know everyone uses Photoshop but that first picture is so Photoshop but it is even possible for human body to contour like that first picture?

• December 1, 2012 at 4:35 pm
      Teacher says:

Lol I think it’s the black part in the pants that make it look like that….I was confused too lol

7. December 1, 2012 at 10:27 am
    Let's Be Real says:

Nobody can tell me this chick isn’t black or of color SOMEWHERE in her genes.anyway she is very adrodgenous…to bad not the way Grace Jones or Prince approached it. Anyway same old same old..don’t see it for this chick.its really not funny anymore.

• December 1, 2012 at 12:25 pm
      MY WEAVE IS LAID TO THE SIDE LIKE UNEMPLOYMENT says:

beyonce is gonna fall on her flat ass on that Superbowl stage you ready h**???

8. December 1, 2012 at 10:45 am
    JAZMINE SULLIVANS FAN says:

Once againg talking about influences…I think Beyoncé would kill her after ‘Growing up I loved Beyoncé ‘: I’m not that old, u h**!

• December 1, 2012 at 10:51 am
      Saphistocation says:

She’s just kissing her bosses @$$, that’s all. LOL

• December 1, 2012 at 12:27 pm
      MY WEAVE IS LAID TO THE SIDE LIKE UNEMPLOYMENT says:

A JAZMINE SULLIVANS FAN hell no need for shade

• December 1, 2012 at 12:58 pm
        FAF says:

She’s only 22

• December 1, 2012 at 3:18 pm
        JAZMINE SULLIVANS FAN says:

Not shading, just saying

• December 1, 2012 at 4:03 pm
        JAZMINE SULLIVANS FAN says:

And I’m not used to talk about flop, cause I know my fave is a flop.
        Flop That Flop…I’ll love them anyway. I like Rita…I like POP and it’s variety, I’m happy with that”!

9. December 1, 2012 at 10:58 am
    Saphistocation says:

Why didn’t she tell the truth that Rihanna is her greatest influence? SMH! She oozes everything Rih Rih (nails, jewelry, style…and the list goes on).

10. December 1, 2012 at 11:17 am
    Sis navy says:

This old basic b**** is still trying ? Give it up you flop any way rihanna owns this b****

• December 1, 2012 at 12:29 pm
      MY WEAVE IS LAID TO THE SIDE LIKE UNEMPLOYMENT says:

sissy ass navy is right you funky ass h**

11. December 1, 2012 at 11:22 am
    Arie says:

Still don’t see it for her, she might have to get into a fight with Rob Kadashian inorder for the world to notice her.

• December 1, 2012 at 1:00 pm
      FAF says:

LOL – the nazi didn’t catch the shade ;) KI !

• December 1, 2012 at 1:23 pm
        MUSICMAKESMEHIGH!! says:

W caught it b**** we just dont give a f***!! cus we know RIHANNA was already a worldwide star before that incident with cb!!!

12. December 1, 2012 at 12:05 pm
    Britbutnotproud says:

Loooool at all the responses.

13. December 1, 2012 at 12:12 pm
    Sis navy says:

And by the way why is she dark around her eyes, just go away already

• December 1, 2012 at 12:32 pm
      MY WEAVE IS LAID TO THE SIDE LIKE UNEMPLOYMENT says:

because she wanted to get her ass beat by chis brown like rihanna did rest h** <<<<<<<

• December 1, 2012 at 1:00 pm
        FAF says:

DEATH

14. December 1, 2012 at 12:27 pm
    MUSICMAKESMEHIGH!! says:

SHE IS JUST NOT THAT HOT!! SHE LOOKS GROSS IMO!! SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE SMELLS LIKE ROTTEN FISH…ANYWAYS RIHANNA ALREADY WENT PLATINUM WORLDWIDE WITH UNAPOLOGETIC!! WHILE THIS b**** STRUGGLES TO SELL 230K!! SAM SHE IS NOT GONNA HAPPEN KIIII!!

• December 1, 2012 at 12:58 pm
      JOHNVIDAL says:

Platinum wordwide doesn´t exist. That´s one million in the USA. End of story

15. December 1, 2012 at 12:41 pm
    Hilly says:

She looks good! i like it!

16. December 1, 2012 at 12:41 pm
    MissyVanityRita Ora for Harper's Bazaar » MissyVanity says:

[…] a boy girl. I love my trainers and mixing comfort with sleek, clean lines. I love flamboyancy and glamour and […]

17. December 1, 2012 at 12:43 pm
    Girl007Bond says:

She is a Rihanna wannabe

18. December 1, 2012 at 12:47 pm
    Simply me says:

Lol smh@ my weave is laid

When it gets to the point of people hating others for liking someone (such as their assemble in a photoshoot) they don’t care for shows their negative demeanor and ignorance in general.

Like I stated before, her look is cute and I definitely see my self rocking that whole look :-) God bless

• December 1, 2012 at 12:52 pm
      MY WEAVE IS LAID TO THE SIDE LIKE UNEMPLOYMENT says:

I had too im sick of these funky hoes

19. December 1, 2012 at 12:48 pm
    Mrs Robyn Brown (Beyonce's Weave) says:

She looks so old.

• December 1, 2012 at 12:55 pm
      MY WEAVE IS LAID TO THE SIDE LIKE UNEMPLOYMENT says:

Like she could be your mother’s age yup

20. December 1, 2012 at 1:02 pm
    JOHNVIDAL says:

She looks great. It´s ok if Rihanna looks better, we know. But this girl is not ugly, obviously
    Stop with the basic hate, you are all uglier than these people for damn sure
    Oh why am I trying to be reasonable? It´s Rihanna fans we are talking about! They have recently surpassed Beyonce fans as the worst and most delusional and pressed fanbase ever…
    Really hating for the looks…
    #sad
    Just like the talent of these basic girls

• December 1, 2012 at 1:07 pm
      MY WEAVE IS LAID TO THE SIDE LIKE UNEMPLOYMENT says:

Basic b****** stan for other basic b******= rihtarts,hood-hive

• December 1, 2012 at 4:29 pm
      Benron (Shine Bright Like Rihanna's 100 million records sold plaque) says:

We are not hating, she really does not look good. I hate Beyonce but she looks good, she has a lot of curves. Rita looks very boyish and could honestly pass of for either gender depending on her hair style.

21. December 1, 2012 at 1:05 pm
    FAF says:

lol are rihanna stans mad b/c rita w/ hardly any success can be in haper’s bazaar just like her ??? LOL

I keep telling y’all these magazines see “promise” in stars & Rihoe is easily replaceable b/c she dresses/acts no different than your average 22/23 year-old except Rihoe is almost 25. KI !

Don’t be surpised if she takes a break after her next 2 albums & u never hear from her again & the next sensation comes around, breaks all the same records in 1/2 the time ..

ppl like Katy perry have 2-4 #1 singles off ONE album !

12 is not that great ! In madonnas 20 yr career she has only 12

Doubt if Rihanna gets any more… LOL LOL LOL

• December 1, 2012 at 1:18 pm
      Nick says:

12 numbers 1’s and she’s only 24 years old that says a lot that she will be around for a long time! TRUST THAT.

• December 1, 2012 at 1:26 pm
      MUSICMAKESMEHIGH!! says:

Imm need for YOUR f** ASS TO BUY THAT RATCHET BOTTLE OF THAT FLOP PERFUME THAT YOUR FAVE CANT SELL!! MY FAVE IS ON HER 3RD ONE KIII

22. December 1, 2012 at 1:16 pm
    Blue says:

platinum world wide look at the united world chart and see that they specifically single out albums that have sold 2 million copies

23. December 1, 2012 at 1:35 pm
    Nick says:

Rita now thinks she’s powerful please go away! your not on that level!
    my fave is making more money then Kanye, JayZ, Beyonce, and Diddy,
    rita could never do that.

• December 1, 2012 at 2:35 pm
      RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE OBAMA AND BEY) says:

I mean you can’t be serious

24. December 1, 2012 at 1:36 pm
    MELODY2012 says:

How is she getting these magazine spreads? She is not cute…She is not selling….

25. December 1, 2012 at 1:38 pm
    MELODY2012 says:

She is never going to be successful not because she lacks talent but because she is getting rewarded for flopping. It irks me that the Ciara’s, jojo’s, kelly’s and cher’s of these world do not get this much promo even though they are doing better. If they think this promo is to get her name out there, they are wrong this promo is working against her.

26. December 1, 2012 at 1:41 pm
    MELODY2012 says:

1. How we do
    2. RIP
    3. Roc the life
    4. Shine ya light
    5. Radioactive

All of the above singles failed to match the hype, when is Jay Brown pulling the plug. She is not it, she doesn’t have it

• December 1, 2012 at 7:11 pm
      Nick says:

because she’s distracting them from doing it.

27. December 1, 2012 at 1:43 pm
    MELODY2012 says:

Twilight didn’t get this much promo neither is harry porter. Roc Nation devouted all their budget to Rita, no album was released this year by that label. She is not a milk cow.

28. December 1, 2012 at 2:59 pm
    HOTSTUFF says:

she looks like a dirty albanian man …..

29. December 1, 2012 at 3:00 pm
    HOTSTUFF says:

“Rita Ora stalks Rihanna in the style stakes with her copycat fashion”

30. December 1, 2012 at 4:10 pm
    Fresto says:

I’m tired of the Powers that Be using Black Men to push a White standard of beauty on the black community.

This is probably why lots of tribes in Africa (I.e. Ashanti) were matriarchal societies as the BLACK WOMEN set the norms, expectations, etc for the community.

It was based on rites of passage, not just on what someone looks like. If a woman couldn’t do the norms of whether it was cooking, carrying water, beadwork it didn’t matter what she looked like, she would not be exalted. Looks played a part AFTER basic minimums were met .

Now, thanks to Black Men and the Images they have been paid to promote you have Black women running aaround trying to achieve this look BEFORE putting anything in their head.

WAKE UP BLACK WOMEN, its not about hating anyone it is about embracing who we are and saying F OFF to anyone who has a problem with it

31. December 1, 2012 at 4:24 pm
    WizKey says:

Rita is 20x better looking than Frisbee head Rihanna and is way more talented. Rita everyday, all day.

• December 1, 2012 at 7:48 pm
      MUSICMAKESMEHIGH!! says:

To bad her album and singles worldwide sales dont match her hype!!! lol!!!

32. December 1, 2012 at 4:47 pm
    LoveYouMeanIt says:

You “people” are honestly getting so ridiculous at this point.
    If you hate Rita Ora so much, why do you feel the need to write
    paragraphs of her on blogs. She is clearly a beautiful woman,
    she just turned 22 and is already turning heads in the fashion industry
    and career wise. Have you seen Fashion Police? All high-end designers
    are begging her to were there dresses because she makes every single
    one of them look STUNNING. Her music is insanely catchy, and she’s already working on a second album. All this f****** Rihanna comparison b******* is the most annoying part about you little special ed m************. STOP. Just stop and sit the f*** down. She’s from the same label as Rihanna, she’s not trying to be her. She has her own fashion sense, and she’s young as hell. You guys just see their lives every mother fucken day because they are CELEBRITIES and you clown ass jealous b****** are s***. Let this girl slay, because she’s rising up wether you like it or not.
    Love you, mean it. <3

33. December 1, 2012 at 5:16 pm
    Belladonna says:

At first I didn’t like her because of this site putting her up against Rihanna, but now I’m really starting to like her. I don’t think she dislikes Rihanna in anyway, she probably dances to her music just like the rest of the world does,but most importantly TGJ is the one that doesnt f*** with Rihanna( TGJ Rihanna is the new James Dean witch mean you need to want to have s** with women in some why ( bi or straght) to get why Rihanna is so BIG!) so i say why put that on Rita? So like I said I like her now! Good singer, Goood person, Wishing her the best.

• December 1, 2012 at 5:37 pm
      EJR43 says:

What you said doesn’t even make sense. Not only are you a gross, disgusting q**** with gender and identity issues, but you’re also stupid. Seriously, just be quiet. Fruity idiot.

• December 1, 2012 at 7:23 pm
      acem says:

BELLADONNA you probably just wanna wear that outfit she has on.

34. December 1, 2012 at 6:49 pm
    Angela Wesley says:

You can tell when a gay man is jealous of a beautiful women. Rita nor
    Rihanna are ugly ladies. They both have their own style and look,
    For the Navy you are confused about the facts Rita had already made
    it .

• December 1, 2012 at 7:51 pm
      MUSICMAKESMEHIGH!! says:

Um the only thing Rita bora is making is blue ivy’s bottles!!! she wont never get a hit!!! she will never be a world wide star!!!

35. December 1, 2012 at 7:45 pm
    Dyllypickles says:

She looks HOT!

Can’t wait for her US take over

36. December 1, 2012 at 8:14 pm
    FavSLAYER says:

Rita Ora about 30 years old and RITA’S whole AURA LOOKS like RIHANNA!! Hair, lipstick! Style! B*TCH BYE!!

37. Vote

[…] Rita Ora Stuns For ‘Harpers Bazaar’ That Grape Juice Sat, December 1, 2012 2:50 PM UTC That Grape Juice Rate  Loading … Share (function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); […]

38. December 4, 2012 at 6:12 pm