Keri Hilson Added To ‘VH1 DIVAS’ Line Up

a7dcab45b8172cf280b49472c7008a21 Keri Hilson Added To VH1 DIVAS Line Up

She’s one of Pop’s greatest masterminds, and today- in what will come as amazing news for her ‘Kerimel Kisses’- Keri Hilson is the latest performer to join the ‘VH1 Divas’ lineup, airing next Sunday on VH1.

Exciting details below…

Set to join Miley Cyrus, Ciara, Kelly Clarkson, Melanie Fiona and Kelly Rowland, Hilson will perform at the event which is to be held at LA’s ‘Shrine Auditorium‘.

Hosted by Adam Lambert, Hilson’s addition to the night will undoubtedly prompt reports surrounding the arrival of third studio album, which is set to be released via Jimmy Iovine‘s Interscope next year.

Also in attendance this year will be Real Housewives Of Atlanta star Nene Leakes, ‘Wish Your Love Away’ singer Brandy and aspiring Femcee Iggy Azalea, also scheduled to perform.

Source.

• December 6, 2012 at 1:34 pm
    Ernest says:

Interesting ! But where are the DIVAS ?

An0thrDream Replied:

It’s a show “HONORING” the divas

Dont trip tho

Ciara and Kelly Rowland GOT THIS

thetruth Replied:

The only person I can see becoming a future Diva is Kelly Rowland.; she has everything it takes to be one she just needs 1 good successful era behind her. I am most excited to see Ciara, Kelly R & Kelly Clarkson perform.

• December 6, 2012 at 1:40 pm
    CCFan007 says:

Did this b**** really deserve her own post?! f*** outta here

Monstarebel (WARRIOR) Replied:

lol pressed? Keris a diva and queen of the ATL

NFG (No f**** Given) Replied:

She deserves one if the other UK flops on here get one.

PSA (FAF) Replied:

I’m sick of them throwing this h** on everything ciara’s on

first she got put in that magazine Ci was in & now this

WTF no one is here for her !

she can’t perform ! she stiff AF like a better sounding Rihoe !

NFG (No f**** Given) Replied:

Why are you so bitter tho??

PSA (FAF) Replied:

What was her last success ?

What is she promoting to be on this show ?????

Ciara has an album coming !

Kelly, etc !

NFG (No f**** Given) Replied:

I like Ciara and believe she has the talent and looks to make a better comeback. But it’s clear 2010 wasn’t her year when Keri outsold her. But we should be supporting two black women like Keri and Ciara so there can be more successful black females in the game besides Beyonce and Rihanna….

PSA (FAF) Replied:

Keri didn’t outsell her by much, though.. LOL

and ciara Paid for the visuals for 2 of her videos, she had no promotion, “Ride” was banned from BET & only performed on George Lopez, 106th & park (the day of release) and did an appearance on Chelsea Lately a week after., Ellen show I believe was weeks after the album debuted as well

Keri had a strong R&B single (“Pretty Girl Rock”) as well as Black girls rock performances to serve as promo I believe her album was pushed back as well. Considering her radio interviews during that era and all the cockiness she had on that “Turning me off” Rmx, I would’ve expected her album to atleast be certified gold like her 1st !

NFG (No f**** given) Replied:

Ciara 37k with basic instinct.
    Keri 102k with her second album

These are both first week sales so you do the math??

Ciara’s Fantasy Ride also failed too with promo and radio play. That was in 2009 also. SMH.

I’m just saying. It’s not new that Ciara underperformed in 2010…

• December 6, 2012 at 1:42 pm
    Monstarebel (WARRIOR) says:

Good for Keri she’s definitely a DIVA!!!!! XOXO

Don't_Start_No_Shit!!! Replied:

No she’s NOT!!!… Maybe the diva of Cascade skating ring!!!

^ oop…KI! lol

• December 6, 2012 at 1:42 pm
    Christina Aguilera says:

So basically there are no performers this year?

J Replied:

lmao

• December 6, 2012 at 1:45 pm
    BlahBlah says:

Nobody got time for that!!!
    *walks away*

• December 6, 2012 at 1:46 pm
    Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys says:

What happened to her and Ciara? I do not believe that their career should be washed up like this. Ciara is the one who is a major mystery. GMG was added to pop radio and ATRL said she got zero request. I think LA REID knows she will never happen and she will released from her deal. HER ALBUM WAS MEANT TO COME OUT TODAY. They should of just put it out and let her fans ( if she has any left ) at least get her a respectful charting. None we go in 2013, and she has 3 singles that dis not chart ( sweat, sorry, Got me good ) and a shelved album.

I think she should quit music and join the cast of love and hip hop ATL.

Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys Replied:

Even though she got dragged by Rihanan. I do feel sorry for Ciara. like her s*** has been shut down. LA is on Xfactor and he did not even hook her up with a slot to peform GMG.

PSA (FAF) Replied:

U mean when Rihanna apologized?

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Flop b****

how’s unaflopagetic selling? KI !

#unFulfilledHype !

Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys Replied:

Ciara said sorry. Rih has a global career and Ciara will be dropped and LA Reid does not give a f***. Una is near gold in the USA. Near plat in the UK and certified all over Europe , NZ and Australia. HA HA HA Rih has been nominated for 3 grammies, 3 NRJ from france and 5 World music awards.

SO f*** YOU! Meanwhile Ciara has 3 flop singles and no album, One woman army was meant to come out DEC 4TH….WHERE IS IT?

FLOP b**** ON HER WAY TO GETTING DROPPED, WHAT A WAY TO ENTER 30!

Google it f*** !

What 3 singles ?

Rishitta had a #1 her sales are ABYSMAL for all that hype

the QUEEN paid for her OWN videos can Rishitta afford to w/ that 360?

Forbes was a hoax ! That’s her earnings, not her net worth !

LEARN FACTS, f***** !

Quit reaching ! Ciara performances, songwriting , vocals >>> goats !

She got rid of her Jive contract only to fall into another w/ LA Reid himself !

keep hitting F5, ugly ! I will drag the s*** outta that h** ! LOL

Where is the press release for OWA coming out Dec. 4????

ALL HEARSAY, f*** !

End of discussion !

Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys Replied:

I really do not give a s***. Rihanna has career and Ciara DOES NOT!

Merry Xmas!

Convo over f*** ! KI !

When I read, these FLOPS get gone, chile ! xo

360 =/= not a career !

• December 6, 2012 at 1:51 pm
    bash says:

No shade but WHY?

• December 6, 2012 at 1:54 pm
    Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys says:

Keri Hilson is one of the most beautiful black women, She is prettier than beyonce, Rihanna, Cassie ( who is overrated and has weird asian look ) and Christina Millian. In fact, Keri is the MOST BEAUTIFUL SINGER IN THE GAME.

SHE IS 5FT10 , SLIM AND TALL. SHE CAN WRITE AND SING…….WHY THE f*** HAS SHE NOT TURNED INTO A HUGE A LIST A STAR?

She is not no damn 5’10

Furthermore she looks like a toucan

& cassie is 1/2 asian problem, f*** ?

NFG (No f**** Given) Replied:

Keri is pretty tall and does have a model’s body.

• December 6, 2012 at 2:08 pm
    ENOUGH ONIKA says:

I don’t know why people clown her. She sings, writes, dances and s***. Whats the problem?? Y’all complain about no talent popstars who are controlled by the industry, yet you get an artist who runs their own show and you treat them like sh*t…

Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys Replied:

And she is beautiful. Still loks good at 30. I hope she just drops the LP with no push backs. Too may acts keep pushing their s*** back.

• December 6, 2012 at 2:08 pm
    Hilly says:

No offense, I love Kelly Rowland, Brandy, but where are the Divas, isn’t there going to have a tribute to Whitney? I was expecting better. But I think a couple years ago they’ve invited Miley Cyrus so i shouldn’t be surprised.

• December 6, 2012 at 2:14 pm
    MUSICMANIAC says:

…………..WTF IS UP WITH VH1?
    CAN WE GO BACK TO THE ’98-’99 VH1 DIVAS?

• December 6, 2012 at 2:15 pm
    SeeSeeCC says:

I don’t really like Keri Hilson, but I don’t understand why people keep saying her career is over…she only had two damn CDs….She could always make another. She just has a really f***** up attitude.

NFG (No f**** Given) Replied:

Lately, the press has been asking her about beyonce to annoy her even on keri’s birthday. I don’t think her attitude is as bad as the media loves to hype it as.

• December 6, 2012 at 2:19 pm
    C-SQUAD says:

LMAO OMG!!! KERI HILSON REALLY???? I CAN’T DEAL. CIARA IS GOING TO GIVE YOU A PERFORMANCE. PEOPLE TRY TO DOWN CICI EVERY CHANCE THEY GET. f*** RIHANNA SPACESHIP FOREHEAD ASS!!! C-SQUAD ALL DAY!!! DAMN THAT NAVY.

DEATH!!!!!! x3490282

NFG (No f**** Given) Replied:

U know they are cool with eachother, right?

PSA (FAF) Replied:

^ After they made up and went on ustream together, Keri went on Power105 and took the bait when they tried to shade “37k” and said something like “Well I would hope I sold more than 37k”

Chile what was that ?

Why couldn’t she say “well she’s a dope artist, thats my girl! right now I’m promoting and I want all the fans to go support us!”

She showed her a** and Ciara said something vaguely on twitter about it & unfollowed her

They haven’t been together since !

KING RIH>BEYFLOP!!!!! Replied:

BUT RIHANNA IS SHITTING ALL OVER YOUR FAVES ALL DAY!! YOU MAD THAT CIARA CANT SELL ALBUMS OR GET A WORLD TOUR AND SELL OUT ARENAS LIKE RIHANNA?!!!!!

PSA (FAF) Replied:

What world tour ???? That 77SHITTA she has to pay Rocnation back for ?????

If her tour is SLAYING , so is Lil’ Kims

• December 6, 2012 at 2:22 pm
    NFG (No f**** Given) says:

I like keri and she makes decent to good music and she’s hot but she needs to work on a few things.

1. vocal strength
    2. dancing
    3. not shading beyonce so she wont lose fans and steam

Also, she needs to book better shows than the DIVAS cuz I hardly think a lot will be watching that cuz no one wants to see miley cyrus and demi lovato’s ass. Umm yeah. But I think her, kelly clarkson, and jordin sparks might be good.

KING RIH>BEYFLOP!!!!! Replied:

HOW DID SHE SHADE BEYFLOP? I DONT THINK SHE SHADED BEY BUT OF COURSE THE MEDIA AND HOODHIVE WANTED TO START SOME s***!! I LIKE KERI HER VOICE IS BETTER THAN CIARA ALL DAY!!!

PSA (FAF) Replied:

U have NO say so in voices f***

u stan for a pachyderm !

• December 6, 2012 at 2:24 pm
    Monstarebel (WARRIOR) says:

Keri has you hoes PRESSED lmao….This is Keris show now!

Don't_Start_No_Shit!!! Replied:

I don’t think you believe that before you wrote that. I might be a lot of thing’s, but PRESSED ain’t one!!…. Wait I can go for a good PRESSED HAM SANDWICH THO!!!.. Might do that for dinner!! Thx monstarebel =)

PSA (FAF) Replied:

Pressed over a no grammy having, no platinum having FLOP ??

• December 6, 2012 at 2:27 pm
    mobwife says:

This show is going to be a hot trailer park mess! I would like to see Keri, Brandy,
    Ciara, Melanie Fiona, and Kelly Rowland Hosted by Adam Lambert! Why is guy hosting the VH1 DIVA show? Must we all pretend that it’s okay not to allow an ACTUAL DIVA (Mariah Carey, Celion Dion etc.) to host the show? What makes this guy – who was arrested in 2012 for DOMESTIC ABUSE against his boyfriend by the way, I”m sure the media will fail to menion that fact as usual – so deserving? *side-eye* I guess next year they will ge Frank Ocean!

Lax Replied:

@MOB LMAO,,,,,,

• December 6, 2012 at 2:49 pm
    TM says:

I want to see Kelly Rowland’s performance!

Lax Replied:

KELLY Roland song with Wayne is FIYAH!!!!!!
    “ICE” FIYAH!!!!!!

• December 6, 2012 at 2:52 pm
    Mrs Robyn Brown (BEYONCE'S WEAVE) says:

I really think Keri Hilson is so beautiful. Her light skin tone brings out hear features, making her very beautiful. If she was darker, her beautiful features would be hidden. She is one of the most beautiful people I’ve ever laid my eyes on.

Bye, Kelly….

Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys Replied:

Nah. I am not Mrs Robyn Brown.

NFG (No f**** Given) Replied:

Major shade and negativity towards dark skin women. *sideye* but you are correct about her being pretty.

VB Replied:

Its sad when people think you got more of an edge just cos someones light skinned. I don’t think shes that pretty, her face is harsh and masculine and reminds me of a bird of some kind…

NFG (No f**** given) Replied:

Keri’s face is NOT masculine. Hater.

• December 6, 2012 at 3:12 pm
    An0thrDream says:

I’ve been waiting for Ciara and Keri to be booked on the same show

Waiting for ciara to MURDER the stage so keri can see how it’s done

Interesting that iggy azalea will be there

Ciara, Kelly, and kelly clarkson will be the highlight of the night

Monstarebel (WARRIOR) Replied:

& ciara can take lessons on how to sing from KERI

wtf Replied:

then it would be the blind leading the blind HAHAHA

KING RIH>BEYFLOP!!!!! Replied:

TO BAD CIARA CANT MUDER ALBUM SALES!!! OR WORLD TOURS!!!!

Youngest artist to have a #1 for as many weeks as she did f***

2 platinum albums !

10MIL sold ww in under 8 yrs !

WITHOUT PAYOLA/ Begging fans on Twitter !

where was Rihoe ? IN barbados cracking coconuts on that bigass forehead ?

• December 6, 2012 at 3:21 pm
    Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys says:

I know why Tamar is ruling itunes so quick,! It has nothing to with the black RNB consumer, as they HAVE NO POWER. LADY GAGA: She is on twitter telling her monster to buy this song cos it his Tamar time to shine, ” me tamar have been best friends since I was 20, her hubby discovered me and is my manager since I was 20.” ” It would mean a lot for me if you support her ” etc etc.

That is THE ONLY REASON SHE SELLING. But big up Lady Gaga for DOING THIS!

• December 6, 2012 at 3:27 pm
    King. says:

I’m here for Brandy, Melanie Fiona, and Kelly Clarkson.

• December 6, 2012 at 3:29 pm
    Lax says:

THATS RIGHT TAMAR’S HUSBAND IS GAGA’S MANGER!!!!!!

Stav Replied:

That’s right, you’re posting under multiple user names and responding to yourself. [Exclamation mark x6.]

PSA (FAF) Replied:

^ U made me spit my drink……….. ASSHOLE!

• December 6, 2012 at 3:33 pm
    MRDIVABITCH says:

It’s official, that “event” has been rendered absolutely meaningless

I would support them even putting Floptina as a headliner instead of that non-entitity Keri.

NFG (No f**** Given) Replied:

Yep. Cuz we all know u secretly love xtina as much as you like to talk down about her.

• December 6, 2012 at 4:00 pm
    PSA (FAF) says:

Can’t wait for QUEEEEEEEEEEN CIARA !

KING RIH>BEYFLOP!!!!! Replied:

SHE HAS NOTHING ELSE GOING ON!! f**!!

PSA (FAF) Replied:

She’ll be in good company w/ Rishitta, then

laid up under CBreezy getting dicked & beaten repeatedly

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

DEATH!

• December 6, 2012 at 4:16 pm
    PSA (FAF) says:

• December 6, 2012 at 4:16 pm
    PSA (FAF) says:

• December 6, 2012 at 4:20 pm
    BABY T says:

Lol there are a lot of flop singers for this year’s line up except for Kelly Clarkson and Miley Cyrus. If Keri is releasing new music early next year then no one is going to care because Beyonce is coming back! :P She should wait till the second half of 2013 lol.

NFG (No f**** Given) Replied:

hmm black community including urban blogs, black radio stations tv personalities has shown love to keri hilson and she is actually a good artist. No she’s not on beyonce level and people will probably be here for bey more but what’s the point of mentioning that?? Not a lot of black women in the industry are on beyonce’s level anyway so stop mentioning her. Damn.

KING RIH>BEYFLOP!!!!! Replied:

Beyonce aint s***!!! Keri is better than beyflop!!! beyflop had a shady daddy to steal and lie for her keri didnt!!

PSA (FAF) Replied:

^ Shitting on Rihoe.. MAD?

• December 6, 2012 at 9:48 pm
    yooooooooo says:

YEEES KERI :) steal the show!!!

• December 6, 2012 at 11:58 pm
    Iconic Iggy says:

Yes @ Iggy!!!

• December 7, 2012 at 2:17 am
    industry says:

if you think rita whora is bad, just wait till all the stories come out about coked out keri…original industry ho…soon come. you will see

• December 7, 2012 at 10:18 am
    Lisa says:

Ciara is the best dancer ever and a great entertainer unlike the fake it to you make it Rihanna drugging and drinking ass!