Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Sneak Peek: Alicia Keys – ‘Brand New Me’

013148599bd121ffba99b1780d474734 Sneak Peek: Alicia Keys   Brand New Me

Alicia Keys is on a roll!

More eager than ever to keep new album ‘Girl On Fire‘ atop the Billboard 200, the gifted star shares a sneak peek of her new video today. The clip, for the inspirational cut ‘Brand New Me’.

Enjoy below…

ALICIA KEYS “BRAND NEW ME” TEASER! from Concrete Loop on Vimeo.

Many thanks to our good friends over at Concrete Loop.

• December 13, 2012 at 2:16 pm
    Nopes says:

Her song “That’s when I Knew” is my favorite song on this album. I hate the single “GOF”. but all the other tracks are great, This is her best album to date!

Todd Replied:

tears always win!

Truth Replied:

One Thing is great too even The Fire We make Thats my sexing song

• December 13, 2012 at 2:37 pm
    JJFan1814 says:

…I guess.

mobwife: brass knuckles, bullets & bats Replied:

LOL basically! :-)

• December 13, 2012 at 2:41 pm
    aishaaguilerakeys says:

No! I can’t believe she’d do me like that, that vid looks promising and she looks FIERCE in it, I can’t wait! Sam, every artist wants their albums to sell, not just Alicia, it’s in their best interest.

• December 13, 2012 at 2:45 pm
    aishaaguilerakeys says:

I have a question Sam- why, just WHY do u post about artists u don’t like? Riri has proven her singing ability, even u’ve admitted she can sing, yet u constantly bash her. Tulisa, Cheryl Cole, and now AK. I understand that for Riri it’s for the number of comments, but Alicia barely gets more than 30 comments, and it’s obvious u’re far from a fan. So why?

• December 13, 2012 at 3:33 pm
    King B>Rihanna says:

Yes AK my body is ready.

• December 13, 2012 at 3:39 pm
    Beyonce's Bush says:

I LOVE her album. Fire we make and 101 are so good. Heck the entire thing is <3

• December 13, 2012 at 3:41 pm
    b**** SHOW ME A DIPLOMA NOT UR NACKED PICS says:

OMG YEAH MY WIG IS ABOUT TO BE SNATCHED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

• December 13, 2012 at 5:38 pm
    Trina says:

I can’t wait for this, her entire album is fire, this album will have singles out forever, it will be around for the next couple of years, one of her best yet.

• December 13, 2012 at 6:16 pm
    Hilly says:

Love this song, love her album except GOF but I’m not expecting to be wowed by the video

• December 13, 2012 at 7:15 pm
    lostone says:

i hope this video is a masterpiece just like her album

• December 14, 2012 at 8:22 am
    Mely B says:

I can’t wait. Alicia’s album is great – I’ve been listening to it off & on since I got it and truthfully the only song that I’m iffy about is LIMITEDLESS – which is funny because I hated GOF as she performs it but love listening to it on the cd (I don’t even mind Nicki’s verses). I truly appreciate the fact that she stays firm in who she is as an artist and doesn’t chase trends much like one of my favorite female artists, the late Teena Marie.

I also love that she is a strong enough woman to not let her husband, a producer with a very distinctive style, overtake her musical sensibility and turn her music and therefore HER into something she is not which we have seen happen to other female artists who felt the need to shake up their style.

I think people who actually buy the album appreciate music with melody, instrumentation and authentic soul – not soul music per se but music that truly comes from the artist’s heart & soul which GIRL ON FIRE is.

• December 14, 2012 at 2:00 pm
    JuanR says:

My fave! Love this song!

• December 15, 2012 at 12:18 am
    Sam says:

Alicia may have always used profanity but at least she didn’t do it openly and disrespectfully like she does now. Makes me kind of sad to see that kind of public behavior from her now because she always seemed to be such a beautiful, kind and caring person. It’s hard for me to take her and her music seriously when I see her in a whole different light. I hope she doesn’t go too far and lose the respect of all her many fans (fam) who love her and support her.