New Song: Dawn Richard – ‘Fireflies’

d2c0e3144c7dba53428f0be5ab7df844 New Song: Dawn Richard   Fireflies

In addition to her stunning new ‘Whiteout’ EP (now available on iTunes), Dawn Richard delivers ‘Fireflies‘- a cut that didn’t make the artistic release.

How does it stand when compared to our favorite jam, ‘Bombs‘?

Find out below…

• December 11, 2012 at 12:22 pm
    SongWriter says:

I have great respect for Dawn as a writer and an artist. I’ve been following her since she started and have been rooting for her and still am. However, the truth is this SOUND she is going for is………….late…(.eee) i’m sorry, but it is. its what’s going on NOW….its not innovative. Vocals are on POINT! BG’s DOPE!, track is even cool, but we’ve heard this already…… not just Dawn, but from other Artist out there as well. Once again I love Dawn! #THETRUTH

Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys Replied:

Everyone says this. She is tryin to hard, to be something that is not organic to her. She needs to stop.

Hoes must deal Replied:

You need to shut the f*** up with your generic taste in music so f*** off b4 i bust you in the f***** mouth

Monstarebel (Tamartian) Replied:

Soo!? She’s being versatile….staying in one genre of music won’t get your far in this industry now a day….URBAN POP sells

• December 11, 2012 at 12:25 pm
    Monstarebel (Tamartian) says:

She makes dope ass music…I love how versatile her voice is….Hope this song becomes a HIT!!!

• December 11, 2012 at 12:38 pm
    king z says:

what dawn is doing is BY NO MEANS late. she is bringing soul and meaningful lyrics to electronic dance music. there is nothing wrong with reinventing something. she is like the brandy of dance music.

Hoes must deal Replied:

brandy of dance music???. n**** have a seat and a drink and shut the f*** up they are to different artists

• December 11, 2012 at 12:52 pm
    RG2 says:

I can always count on Dawn Richard for quality music. I LOVE YOU DAWN KEEP IT UP MA! #GoldenHeart01/15/13

• December 11, 2012 at 12:57 pm
    D says:

werk b****

Hoes must deal Replied:

she not a b**** she’s a Queen watch it you w****

• December 11, 2012 at 2:15 pm
    HIP HOP STAR says:

yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss *TWERQS my sloppy cellulite filled ass)*

• December 11, 2012 at 2:24 pm
    queen ciara best performer ever is back!!!!! says:

dope!!! love it

• December 11, 2012 at 2:56 pm
    YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS says:

Her songs are so unique and original, in love with this song already. :)

• December 11, 2012 at 6:51 pm
    Mario says:

Dawn Richard is everything.

• December 11, 2012 at 7:09 pm
    Mark says:

I like this, it’s electronic, urban with a lil soul. The beat sounds like We Found Love tho.

• December 11, 2012 at 10:08 pm
    Adrian says:

I like this alot! This sound is so do dope! Her vocals are the best part. This is my jam already. Her songs really push me through my workouts, but they also put me in fantastic moods :)

• December 11, 2012 at 10:32 pm
    THE DIAMOND NAVY says:

this song is f***** fire from start to end! idk what tgj is talkin bout!?!? this is an amazing track!!! *BUYS WHITEOUT ON ITUNES*

• December 11, 2012 at 10:36 pm
    THE DIAMOND NAVY says:

Honestly still can’t get over how amazing she sounds! She’s like a best kept secret. I’m in love!

• December 11, 2012 at 10:53 pm
    RIHYONCE says:

Simply stunning (Y)

• December 12, 2012 at 4:58 am
    Sweetnothings78 says:

Why do people get a hard on over each others comments and say things like “w****”,”die”.
    Chill out guys it’s an unreleased track and I Know your faves wouldn’t have time to sit and write silly comments lol.

GROW UP

• December 12, 2012 at 1:58 pm
    zzz says:

dang, can she breathe? She puts a unreleased, commercial track which is dope by the way and you guys are calling her unoriginal? not organic? Have you heard her other tracks?! I think you guys just want an excuse to dislike her; if u dn’t like the song that’s fine, move on ,but don’t label her unoriginal…

• December 23, 2012 at 12:21 pm
    ReggieRashad says:

I have to say that as an Artist Dawn is proving that not only is she versatile, but that she has the motivation, inspiration, and heart to slay some of the mainstream artists. She’s doing this without a label. I REPEAT SHE IS DOING THIS WITHOUT A LABEL. What other artist do you know that keeps putting themselves out there with songs that are meaningful and relate to people. I gotta say I predict she’s going far. I’m expecting that her album is going to be dope.