The Spill On…Omarion

shares
a9dedbe1bb26db93a37138da8ff0c7ed The Spill On...Omarion

Ever keen on keeping the masses abreast of fresh and/or often underrated talent, That Grape Juice presents ‘The Spill’ – a renewed look at not-so-new, yet active, acts.

Much like its ‘Freshly Squeezed’ sister segment, this revived assay aims to put the magnifying glass on talents who may not appeal to the buying public on a broad scale yet are still serving material that could easily spin side-by-side with some of today’s top hits.

Covering a kaleidoscope of genres, ‘The Spill’ is set to feature some names you probably know and love as well as some you’ll (soon) be glad to know.  Click below to find out the spill on former B2K frontman Omarion.

b1df93952031a6ff4a1ca632f27e8856 The Spill On...Omarion

While his Rick Ross-assisted ‘Let’s Talk’ wasn’t greeted by many listeners, ‘Drop That Heater’ hitmaker Omarion drops some heat of his own via his latest EP ‘Care Package’.  Under the wing of imprint leader Ricky Rozay, Maybach O serves up 9 tracks featuring labelmate Wale as well as Tank, Joe Budden, and more.

Acting as a “prelude” to his untitled MMG debut set for 2013, O says the EP will be the “introduction” to a new him.  As we await to see exactly what he means by that, take your first listen of ‘Package’ below and tell us what you think:

Free Download:  Omarion’s ‘Care Package’

shares

1. December 1, 2012 at 9:15 pm
    MC says:

I am still waiting for his s** tape with Bow Wow to leak, until then Ciao!

2. December 1, 2012 at 9:36 pm
    Monstarebel (THE UNAPOLOGETIC PRINCE) says:

I want Omarion to make his home in my bussy….

• December 1, 2012 at 11:20 pm
      MY WEAVE IS LAID TO THE SIDE LIKE UNEMPLOYMENT says:

Ain’t he getting f***** in his bussy by officer Ross tho

• December 2, 2012 at 12:16 am
        Monstarebel (THE UNAPOLOGETIC PRINCE) says:

lol I don’t care I want to be his bottom b**** aaaaaaaaah…..

3. December 1, 2012 at 10:09 pm
    honeychildplease says:

I just got my hair done. I’m on my beyonce tonight….

• December 1, 2012 at 10:18 pm
      Mrs Robyn Brown (Beyonce's Weave) says:

LMAO

• December 1, 2012 at 10:58 pm
      Suicide Blonde says:

LMAO b****, you’re awesome.

• December 2, 2012 at 1:19 am
      Teacher says:

Lol you can’t be cuz that b****’s hair is a mess 90% of the time! and somebody needa get ahold of Blu’s hair cuz that last pic gworrrrrl..

• December 2, 2012 at 4:26 am
        Um says:

gworrrrrrl stop tacking your lame ass rhetoric to the joke. it was funny before you came in and killed it. go have a seat in the corner “Teacher”

• December 2, 2012 at 10:29 am
      RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE OBAMA AND BEY) says:

yassssssssssssssssssss lmao

• December 2, 2012 at 6:17 pm
      Teacher says:

Hahaaa well looks like I did my job! U mad? LOOOL

4. December 1, 2012 at 10:19 pm
    Mrs Robyn Brown (Beyonce's Weave) says:

He tried to pull a Justin Timberlake, it isn’t happening, he’ll still be a FLOP as a solo artist like Nicole Shitzinger. I like this song though

5. December 1, 2012 at 10:28 pm
    NFG (No f**** given) says:

Ehh I will give him a chance but he’s probably gonna flop. We have too many black guys these days doing the same type of rnb vocalizing and MJ wannabe dancing: Ne yo, Chris brown, Jason derulo, usher, mindless behavior or whatever that group is called. I don’t know where he’ll fit in tbh…or how he’ll stand out for a lack of better words.

6. December 1, 2012 at 10:35 pm
    Mrs Robyn Brown (Beyonce's Weave) says:

I see RCA is still rolling in the FLOPS.

7. December 1, 2012 at 10:59 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

This post is hilarious.

8. December 2, 2012 at 12:20 am
    Mario says:

Omarion is talented however he will never discover his full potential and that is because of hyper-sexuality in music. All male singers act and make music that only try to prove one thing that they are straight and not gay.Trey Songz, Drake, Omarion all of them will never grow cause they always have to sing about p**** and act tough to prove that they don’t like d***.Think about it, If MJ was to release most of his material 2day all of us will be saying he was gay.Males can’t grow in the industry cause if they don’t look act and sing about certain things they are accused of being gay. Perfect Example:Maxwell!

• December 2, 2012 at 10:07 am
      IDK says:

RIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!! I dont know when we’re gonna have a artist (male) that’ll come out and just sing about falling in love, life and happiness. I dont see it happening no time soon.

9. Vote

[…] Get into it above.  No word on if this can expected on his MMG first album due early 2014 or on his next mixtape – set to follow last year’s ‘Care Package’ mixtape. […]