‘The Truth About Love': Pink Edges Nearer To ‘2 Million’ Mark

shares
 The Truth About Love: Pink Edges Nearer To 2 Million Mark

Let’s face it, for many a seasoned act- moving numbers in a ‘singles’ dominated market can at times be a mission impossible.

Fortunately for Pink, she isn’t one of those acts, standing as one of Pop’s highest selling stars more than a decade after her R&B flavored debut.

Details below…

Since being released on September 14th of this year, her new album ‘The Truth About Love’ has moved an impressive 1,674,000 units worldwide, after debuting at #1 in the US with 281,000 units.

Certified Gold in Australia, France, Germany, Sweden and the US, the project has also been certified in New Zealand where it debuted at #1. Thus far, the LP has spawned the singles ‘Blow Me‘ and the US Top 20 hit ‘Try’.

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

• Nicki is queen!!!

Nicki is queen!!! (34)

• TheElusiveLamb

TheElusiveLamb (29)

• BeyRihLiyah

BeyRihLiyah (26)

• Sherry

Sherry (25)

1. December 1, 2012 at 6:48 pm
    Rihanna says:

Good for you Pink, but I’M THE REAL TALENT HERE.

#NAVY #DRUGAddict #2012TINATURNEr

I don’t appreciate how Pink actually has talent and doesn’t depend on conreversy to sell records. I mean this is 2012. IF your not posting pics of drugs, going back to guys who beat your ass, or not rehearsing, then YOUR NOT A BAD b****. UUUGHHH i hate talented artist because the music industry is not about talent anymore. UMMM HELLO LOOK AT ME. Pink writes her music? That’s so stupid. Why not hire the best writers like me and just take the credit?

Anyway . NAVyYYYYY i love ya’ll and cocnut water. I know ya’ll had my back after CB beat my ass and ya’ll prayed for me, but he means more to me than ya’ll wll ever.

#elitenavy #untalented in stores nOW

• December 1, 2012 at 7:04 pm
      NAVI says:
    • December 1, 2012 at 8:02 pm
      PoLilTinkTink says:

Congrats to Pink! Wasn’t feeling this album as much as the previous ones, but she still came out winning nonetheless.

Speaking of people associated with PINK and POP music,
      It’s funny the “best album of 2012″ came out 6 months before this one and has barely sold half of what it’s done (that’s with MASSIVE promo, a world tour, endorsments/commercials, constant news headlines, a RE-RELEASE, etc).

REAL talent gets ‘em everytime. :)

• December 2, 2012 at 3:25 am
      lordmir says:

you are the joke of the day!!!

2. December 1, 2012 at 7:01 pm
    NAVI says:

Congrats P!NK i love the album!

• December 1, 2012 at 7:08 pm
      MY WEAVE IS LAID TO THE SIDE LIKE UNEMPLOYMENT says:

you would you f** hag

• December 1, 2012 at 7:12 pm
        NAVI says:

well i love good music so it’s a given, have a wonderful weekend.

3. December 1, 2012 at 7:12 pm
    Mario says:

Congratulations are in order for Pop Rebel Child P!nk. The Truth about Love although not her best album it is still one of the best if not the best pop album released this year.

• December 1, 2012 at 7:17 pm
      Mario says:

Try is the s***.People don’t understand the greatness of the song.

4. December 1, 2012 at 7:47 pm
    MC says:

Congrats P!nk! She worked hard for this album with promo and effort.

5. December 1, 2012 at 7:50 pm
    HOUSEOFSEX(SCORPIOBABEE) says:

love Pink she ROCKS

6. December 1, 2012 at 7:51 pm
    Monstarebel (THE UNAPOLOGETIC PRINCE) says:

Congratulations pink we love you xoxo

7. December 1, 2012 at 7:56 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

I love her, she’s a badass b****.

8. December 1, 2012 at 8:02 pm
    DOSSOME says:

Congrats Pink….try is my jam,glad it got singles treatment

• December 1, 2012 at 8:22 pm
      Mario says:

People underestimate the greatness of that song.

9. December 1, 2012 at 8:03 pm
    PoLilTinkTink says:

Speaking of people associated with PINK and POP music,

REAL talent gets ‘em everytime. :)

10. December 1, 2012 at 8:21 pm
    G says:

Pink is such a breath of fresh air who uses her skills, her voice, her songs her life stories in a market dominated by no talent hacks who use machines to make them famous.
    Well done P!nk can’t wait for your world your. Koz no one can tip a P!nk live show!

11. December 1, 2012 at 8:49 pm
    Mrs Robyn Brown (Beyonce's Weave) says:

Congrats Pink, you really deserve it.

12. December 1, 2012 at 9:35 pm
    Gigi says:

I LOVE PINK !!!! I liked her last album better than this new one though. Oh well, she got a number 1 out of it,. Good for her, real talent.

13. December 1, 2012 at 11:24 pm
    Yea i said it says:

and this her first #1 album in the US of career……and yall hate on rihanna smh

• December 2, 2012 at 4:29 am
      danny b says:

rihanna puts out an album every year whereas Pink takes time to craft her projects. So of course Rihanna is thrown shade. You would think putting an album out every year would only increase you relevancy each time so she shouldve been had a #1 album since GGGB. But instead it took her 7 times to do so.

14. December 2, 2012 at 12:22 am
    Mario says:

Pink is so slept on…She is one of the best female singers and entertainer in the last 15 years. I you watch her concerts she is right up there with Beyonce when it comes to a performance.

• December 2, 2012 at 8:30 am
      Fresto says:

She is better than Beyonce IN MY OPINION

15. December 2, 2012 at 3:19 am
    Theman says:

Pink is the best. She’s amazing !

16. December 2, 2012 at 4:14 am
    Teacher says:

Congrats Pink!

17. December 2, 2012 at 4:26 am
    danny b says:

P!nk is just DAT b****.

18. December 2, 2012 at 4:54 am
    JOHNVIDAL says:

Did she debut with 280,000 copies first week in the USA? I thought it was 200,000. Must be that she exceeded those ridiculous first day predictions. I hope Alicia exceeds what they predicted based on the fist day
    About Pink: congrats. She works hard and can sing and perform. Her music is not it though. It´s basic to me. And music comes first in my eyes

• December 2, 2012 at 11:50 am
      danny b says:

I think Alicia will exceed her predictions. She’s still #1 on itunes..

19. December 2, 2012 at 8:49 am
    Princess Pocketbook says:

If the album isn’t gold in the US it’s considered a flop. Collectively the numbers are sweet but everyone wants that pat on the back from your own country. Now I love P!nk. Her music is a banger and she can perform her ass off. I’ll cop it just because she’s puts in work, her music is great, and I dig her vibe.

• December 13, 2012 at 6:36 pm
      Augusto says:

It’s been certified Gold for months now though, you tried~

20. December 2, 2012 at 11:42 am
    bibi93 says:

Congrats Pink!!

21. May 4, 2013 at 9:31 am
    homecoming dress us says:

Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I’m getting tired of WordPress because I’ve had issues with hackers and I’m looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.