New Video: Leona Lewis – ‘Lovebird’

shares
leona lovebird thatgrapejuice e1354714222945 New Video: Leona Lewis   Lovebird

Check out the stunning new visual for Leona‘s ‘Lovebird’, pulled from her critically acclaimed LP, ‘Glassheart’.

The latest clip released in aid of the project, the video stands one of her better visuals, now available for fans to enjoy right here on That Grape Juice.

Enjoy below…

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (81)

• Mark111

Mark111 (66)

• rita ora

rita ora (60)

• Tyler

Tyler (58)

1. December 5, 2012 at 8:32 am
    King B>Rihanna says:

Yawn!She is beautifully boring!

• December 5, 2012 at 8:36 am
      Nika says:

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!! Show a b*** cheek or something.

2. December 5, 2012 at 8:37 am
    Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys says:

Finally! A singer from the UK, who is BEAUTIFUL, CAN SANG, DOES NOT CLONE SOMEONES LIFE, STYLE, SOUND AND TWEETS AND ONE WHO IS NOT A FLOP WHORA who gets smashed RAW. YAY!

3. December 5, 2012 at 8:38 am
    Lebo(CaribbeanBOi) says:

Nice song! Video does nothing for it …

4. December 5, 2012 at 8:57 am
    Bey Fan says:

EHHH to the video… she looks great tho. And of course she can SANG… but im not in love with the song

5. December 5, 2012 at 9:06 am
    skintightjeans says:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

6. December 5, 2012 at 9:08 am
    AJ says:

seriously don’t know what is wrong with her fans! They asked for “Fireflies” (a far superior song with emotional lyrics) to be replaced with this dreary “Better in Time” rip-off that has lyrics like “dum-dum dee-dee”? What’s more shocking is that this was written by Dr Luke and Bonnie McKee, the team behind Katy Perry. They’d have never offered this trash to her so why should they treat Leona any different? And the video…? Omg what a broing affair, it was cheaply made and did absolutely nothing for the song. Fans complain when the label doesn’t listen to them with singles, well y’all asked for “Lovebirds” so if it don’t make top-five y’all should be ashamed.

• December 5, 2012 at 11:07 am
      SHUH says:

I read the first line and stopped. No, we did not ask for Fireflies, nor did we ask for Lovebird! We’ve been f****** asking for Glassheart to be released as a single ever since Trouble flopped! Leona wanted Fireflies as her next single, but them cunts at SyCo stepped in and replaced it with this less than average song. The video is stunning, but it does absolutely nothing for the song. Her team need to get their s*** together and release Glassheart to save this girl. Her career is nose-diving and she’s got more talent in her little finger than most of the b****** out at the minute. She’s too god damn talented and beautiful to be anything less than a superstar!

• December 5, 2012 at 12:42 pm
        Jayla says:

I am a fan, AND I DAMN SURE DID NOT ASK FOR THIS OR GLASSHEART AS NEXT SINGLE, I PREFER “SUGAR”, or “I to You”

• December 5, 2012 at 8:54 pm
        SHUH says:

If they want to save this era, they need to release Glassheart, Sugar and Come Alive. They’re the only songs that will put Leona back on the market. She can’t settle for average, they have to push the best!

• December 5, 2012 at 6:50 pm
      James says:

Why do you keep saying “y’all?” Ar you from Alabama?

7. December 5, 2012 at 9:09 am
    Monstarebel (THE UNAPOLOGETIC PRINCE) says:

Boooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

8. December 5, 2012 at 9:29 am
    Truth says:

ZzzzZzzzz I’m sooooo bored of this chick I only like one song by this girl.. And I forgot the name of it she is just sooooo boring.

9. December 5, 2012 at 9:35 am
    Bunny says:

Leona is truly one the most stunning and talented vocalists the UK has ever had! She was HUGE with Spirit and pretty popular with Echo. But her label just don’t do her nay good, song decisions, PR moves, advertising. It’s all wrong. Lovebird is very good single but Glassheart should have been the lead single to break her back into headlines. Although, I must say, this change is clearly failing! They wanted to move away from traditional ‘Leona Songs’. Well those are the songs that sell for her! They are why we love Leona we want the old Leona back like we saw in Spirit and Echo!
    RANT OVER!

10. December 5, 2012 at 10:19 am
    Mikefrombrooklyn says:

Flop. She hasn’t been hot since better in time!!nnnext

11. December 5, 2012 at 10:56 am
    Eric says:

Nice song. Video makes me sleepy.

12. December 5, 2012 at 12:37 pm
    J says:

naaay naaay

13. December 5, 2012 at 12:43 pm
    Jayla says:

I like the song, if it isn’t dance and pop then you “boys” think its boring. I Prefer “Sugar” or “I To You” though.

14. December 5, 2012 at 5:53 pm
    kam says:

This is a nice song but it will not make it to number 1. Whoever wrote the hook to this song could have did i better job.

15. December 5, 2012 at 5:56 pm
    mr.m says:

Spirit was my s*** .. A CLASSIC!
    Echo wasn’t that great but still a very good album ..
    Glassheart just left Leona an UN-identified artist!!
    She should stick to ballads .. coz her voice can SELL
    But she must chose the right direction!!
    Go back to your spirit roots b**** .. you’re being SO BORING right now :\

16. December 5, 2012 at 6:46 pm
    boo says:

she could be legendary! she is beautiful and has that voice! just damn that non existent personality kills it lol

17. December 5, 2012 at 6:52 pm
    James says:

Its weird that Private Party featuing Ludacris, is one of her best songs, when its not even a real song. Its unofficial. She needs to mix it up a bit.

• December 5, 2012 at 8:58 pm
      SHUH says:

The f***? That is old as hell! It was only a demo as well. It’s hoochie ghetto as f***, Leona is far too classy for that kind of music! She’s got a voice that trumps most female singers today, she isn’t gonna lower herself to stuff like that

• December 5, 2012 at 9:35 pm
        James says:

Well, I like the song. In today’s market she’d probably have to do something more dancey. I know Private Party is old and sounds old. You don’t have to tell me. Her current stuff, though, is too boring.

18. December 5, 2012 at 7:46 pm
    RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE OBAMA AND BEY) says:

she is so pretty but so damn boring

19. December 5, 2012 at 10:23 pm
    Oh Baby (b****** Will Deal) says:

Girlfriend had that nose fixed for sure! I lookedaat her bleeding love video and there’s a massive difference. Lol I’ve always known her for having a big nose so when I saw how less prominent it is now I just knew… anyway for the song, it’s very pretty, both video and song. First time hearing it though. She’s a close number 3 in my top 3 voices of my generation. Up there with Christina Aguilera and BeyoncĂ©. <3

20. December 6, 2012 at 1:08 pm
    Raya says:

She’s talented there’s no doubt but maan why is she so boring??