Watch: Brandy Guests On ‘Piers Morgan Tonight’

shares
brandy piers morgan cnn Watch: Brandy Guests On Piers Morgan Tonight

Brandy continued along the ‘Two Eleven’ promo train last night, stopping by CNN’s ‘Piers Morgan Tonight’.

The brief, yet insightful interview saw the former America’s Got Talent judges chat it up about Whitney Houston, motherhood, returning to the spotlight, and much more.

Check it out below…

A great watch. That said, we are wondering where the next ‘Two Eleven’ single is. Here’s hoping it’s ‘Let Me Go’ has been picked, so they can pump right on with the promo. The track has Urban hit inked all over it!

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

Top Commentators

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (142)

• Tyler

Tyler (137)

• rita ora can win a oscar

rita ora can win ... (87)

• Mark111

Mark111 (73)

1. December 8, 2012 at 8:50 am
    Puerto Rico princesa says:

Why hasn’t she been performing since her album dropped

• December 8, 2012 at 9:45 am
      KNUCK says:

she’s been filming a lot for “The Game”.. yeah she could be performing more, but at this point I think they are waiting for “The Game” or “The Marriage Counselor” to come out and then blast promo with the next single.

2. December 8, 2012 at 8:52 am
    RoyalKev says:

Brandy = class! I love the way she express and carry herself . She’s so mature, intelligent, charismatic and many other grown woman things. It’s just so many reasons to love her! I am waiting for that ‘Let Me Go’ single too! There’s about 5 songs (including that track) off TwoEleven that would really work well for her right now and I just hope she get the backing she deserves this time around.

3. December 8, 2012 at 8:56 am
    CHUDDS says:

The fans have already voted for “Do You Know” with “No Such Thing As Too Late” in a close second.

4. December 8, 2012 at 9:23 am
    King B>Rihanna says:

The album is tight she needs to promote the album.

5. December 8, 2012 at 9:46 am
    KNUCK says:

She def has singles for days on this album.. This era is not over, trust!

• December 8, 2012 at 12:27 pm
      IDK says:

say that again!!!!

6. December 8, 2012 at 10:07 am
    BrandyLoveInfinity says:

Love Brandy cant wait for new single..OMG if she releases Slower, So Sick, Can you hear me Now, and Let me Go.. Those are the Bigger Singles on this album..

7. December 8, 2012 at 10:07 am
    RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE OBAMA AND BEY) says:

Yass she needs to release do you know, that’s the jam

8. December 8, 2012 at 11:17 am
    Jessy says:

I hope Brandy gets the recongition that she deserves! I love her so much and I think that she deserves a platinum album!

9. December 8, 2012 at 11:50 am
    ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ says:

Finally some promo! She looked really beautiful and her personality is A+ mazing.

10. December 8, 2012 at 12:29 pm
    IDK says:

I love Brandy so much!!!!!!!!! So proud of her!

11. December 8, 2012 at 12:59 pm
    notsuoh says:

DO YOU KNOW NEEDS TO BE NEXT!!! EVERYONE WANTS IT!!!!

12. December 8, 2012 at 1:03 pm
    Sierra says:

Love me some B-rocka!!! :-) do you know… would be hot!

13. December 8, 2012 at 1:43 pm
    MUSICHEAD says:

Urban radio would completely ignore Let Me Go. That song would not sell the album even if it were a hit.

I say add Kendrick Lamar to Do You Know and make that the next single.

DO YOU KNOW (FEAT. KENDRICK LAMAR) = HUGE!!!

Sidenote: Why was Wildest Dreams released as the 2nd single? Slower or So Sick would have been perfect for the fall season but that time has passed. Let’s move on to the next single already please!

14. December 8, 2012 at 4:31 pm
    Dev says:

Its all about slower, its always been about slower, but i agree that there are plenty of singles off this good album.

2/11 and i missed us are my two fave albums of the year followed by…

• December 8, 2012 at 11:29 pm
      MUSICHEAD says:

I agree too. I love Slower.

• December 11, 2012 at 1:46 am
      Lil' Kim says:

slower is definitely the next motivation…but Brandy is now a performer and theres no way she can sing and dance to that at the same time…plus its only 2mins and some change…not worth being the 3rd single.

15. December 8, 2012 at 5:01 pm
    fantastic max says:

i want her to release a visual for “music”……………!!!!

• December 8, 2012 at 5:21 pm
      Elijah says:

i would love that too!!! that song is such a feel good song

16. December 10, 2012 at 3:16 pm
    P-T says:

Brandy is sick she will do and say anything to sell a record even if it means lying and selling out her so called friends brandy my dear you have lost all self respect shame on you.

17. December 11, 2012 at 1:47 am
    Lil' Kim says:

Ughhh I really want the best for Brandy. I hope her lack of promo is due to her recording the Game. Her team still needs to be promoting the album. If she can sit down wit Pier Morgan, then she can perform on SNL or any other late night show. There are so many different marketing tools that artists are using to stay in the light…But i’m going to have faith that promo will pick back up around the new year…

18. December 13, 2012 at 9:57 am
    Pennie says:

Brandy your pathetic stop using Whitney’s death to sell your tired ass album because honey it ain’t working.

19. December 13, 2012 at 10:00 am
    Shalamare says:

Why don’t Brandy stop talking about Whitney Houston and talk about the woman she killed in that damn car accident she had ( just saying).

20. December 14, 2012 at 10:20 am
    Willy says:

Hey Brandy at least Whitney Houston didn’t kill anybody!!!!!!!!!!!

21. December 16, 2012 at 9:31 am
    Laraine23/78/05 says:

Funny how Piers Morgan always have black women on his show talking bad and throwing shade at Whitney Houston so he wont look like the racist or sexiest .Smart move Piers having these stupid black women do your dirty work for you now I see why black women have a hard time getting respect.

• December 16, 2012 at 9:49 am
      Sunny says:

I totally agree Brandy has never said one bad thing about Whitney Houston since her passing but then she goes on the Piers Morgan show and says one of the most stupidest things I ever heard about Whitney.After all Whitney’s done for that talentless little brat she’s the last to say anything negative about Whitney Houston you have no self respect Brandy no self respect at all.You and Chaka Khan and Jennifer Holiday and Natalie Cole make black women look bad,its sad that Whitney had so called friends like you guys, I mean really with friends like you people who needs enemies.

• December 16, 2012 at 3:37 pm
      Essie A says:

Piers Morgan hates Whitney Houston just like all the other white men out there because Whitney never dated a white man.

• December 21, 2012 at 1:29 pm
      S.W.L says:

Don’t even sweat it Piers also talked trash about president Barack Obama as well so just ignore him he hates all positive black people.

22. December 16, 2012 at 3:32 pm
    Sample says:

Brandy,Chaka Khan,Natalie Cole and Jennifer holiday are nothing but this centuries Aunt Jemima’s.