Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Watch: That Grape Juice Interview JLS

Time sure flies when at the top. Four years have passed since Pop quad JLS blazed onto the UK charts and the period within has seen the group notch up five #1′s and 10 million record sales worldwide.

With their fourth album ‘Evolution’ continuing their success-trend, we caught up with the boys to chat to them about the project, its markedly more “Urban” sound, breaking the US, solo projects and more.

Watch: That Grape Juice Interview JLS

JLS’ new dual single ‘Hold Me Down’ and ‘Give Me Life’ are available on iTunes now!

• December 26, 2012 at 8:31 am
    JJFan1814 says:

They giving y’all an interview? I guess they don’t mind this blog shading them with gay rumors

OH baby Replied:

maybe they just realize business is business

• December 26, 2012 at 8:47 am
    @PWetsh PEGGYHYLS Wetsh says:

Xfactor most SUCESSful group

Dev Replied:

I’m sure thats One Erection.

@PWetsh PEGGYHYLS Wetsh Replied:

Erection lol ahah

• December 26, 2012 at 12:21 pm
    Dev says:

I can’t get with the JLS scene but after seeing this interview i appreciate their grind, although there interpretation of r&b is strange.

• December 26, 2012 at 1:53 pm
    Belladonna says:

I did a video Review on YouTube for there Only Girl in The World video! It has over 3,000 views and is now the biggest Video Review for them on YouTube! And at the time I didn’t really like we’re they we’re going with this R&B sound but now I’ve learned this year people need to be who they are,not who you want them to be! If i want a big Lady Gaga video I’ll watch her videos. Lol If I want Pop dance music I’ll listen to Rihanna! They don’t want to be the Pop JLS Diva’s anymore and that’s ok.

VAMP ORA CULLEN SUCKS CARLISLE AND ENTIRE CULLEN FAMILY IN ORDER TO ADD MORE DICKS TO MY 20 MEN Replied:

Grammar screams for help! :s

• December 26, 2012 at 2:04 pm
    Belladonna says:

Oh and JB is looking all kinds of Fab! I love his outfit and what he said in the interview, He was never my fav out of them but he’s coming in to his Super Star mind set now! Looking forward to more of this JB!

• December 27, 2012 at 12:30 pm
    antertain says:

Glad they went into the urban realm more so this time. Before changing name to JLS the group was very R&B focussed, so for them to touch base with it pleased me.

Naturally they had to cater to a market to break through and get that popularity coming off the show so understand the route they took.

Cool interview overall and hope they continue the more urban theme as well as blend the versatility that has made them such a success so far in certain countries.