Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Watch: James Arthur Wins ‘The X Factor UK’ 2012

james arthur e1355098602426 Watch: James Arthur Wins The X Factor UK 2012

After a gruelling journey to the top, tonight saw James Arthur beat Jahmene Douglas to be crowned the winner of ‘The X Factor UK’ 2012.

Securing a recording contract with Simon Cowell’s ‘SYCO‘ group and the unstoppable Modest Management, fans can now watch the hours that led up to the star’s win below…

• December 9, 2012 at 5:29 pm
    the real xoxo says:

He shouts too much! hes good though
    but he stole cover arrangements of “sexy and i know it” and “hometown glory” from youtube and said he created them.
    Oh well he will be forgotten about within 18 months anyway

meme Replied:

shouts ? We said JAMES not JAHMENE…

Madalina Replied:

He didn’t steal anything, he admitted to have sung Noah’s version and he thanked him for the inspiration. And Noah congratulated James on his performance. I mean, they always do covers, why would it be different with this? Plus, I don’t see why this is a bad thing. I hadn’t heard of Noah until James sang his version so it’s a good thing for him as well!

• December 9, 2012 at 5:36 pm
    KHDJK says:

his tone is very unique and marketable. i hope he actually goes far…

• December 9, 2012 at 5:37 pm
    J says:

He won ..but Rih stole the show.

• December 9, 2012 at 5:41 pm
    CHUDDS says:

The music market is being OVER SATURATED by these talent show winners. When is enough, enough?

• December 9, 2012 at 5:45 pm
    Mrs Robyn Brown (Beyonce's Weave) says:

This is the first year I actually don’t care who the winner is, I was bored this whole X Factor. The only reason I watched was because Gary Barlow kept me interested.

Many male X factor Winners have got one path really, the path of the FLOPS. Just look at the past male X factor Winners Steve, Leon, Joe, Shayne and Matt, they’ve all flopped. Where are they now hmmmm??

Anyway good luck to him.

• December 9, 2012 at 5:52 pm
    I AM BLUE THE REAL HIVE says:

JAHMENE WILL SELL MORE RECORDS

TAYLOR SWIFTS NUMBER 1 FAN!!! Replied:

He’ll just sing old songs.. so no he wont

• December 9, 2012 at 5:57 pm
    TAYLOR SWIFTS NUMBER 1 FAN!!! says:

I think the cover he done, is way better then shontelle’s version.

dont know why they gave Jahmene a 50 year old song though… what a joke!.

Mario Replied:

says the guy who fav is 22 or 23 but writes 12 yr old songs.

TAYLOR SWIFTS NUMBER 1 FAN!!! Replied:

last time I checked.. 12 year olds dont go through break ups…
    Im not sure whats thats go to do with my comment.. but okay

Oh Yeah!!! Replied:

u r crazy! Shontelle’s cover is untouchable!

• December 9, 2012 at 6:07 pm
    Oh Baby(Bitches Will Deal) says:

noooooooo(but my other voice is yelling yessssssss) It’s so sad because i knew James regardless of a win or not was gonna be signed and sell music! I’m scared Jahmene(who’s my fav by a hair strand) won’t be marketable and people will forget all about him quick! He needed the push that came along with being the x-factor winner,as well as the perks and record deal. But goodluck Jahmene you cutiepie and i hope to hear you doing big things soon! BUT also James,congrats boo,your voice is quite unique and im sure you’ll go far (hopefully).

Madalina Replied:

I though exactly the other way around. I though Jahmene, once seeing himself the winner, would only be concerned with supporting his family and would forget about “making it”. I think this instability, this insecurity will help him much more, help not to be self satisfied, push him to go where he’s meant too. But well done both boys, they are both amazing, I hope they both go far, they deserve to!

Madalina Replied:

*he’s meant to

• December 9, 2012 at 6:09 pm
    Oh Yeah!!! says:

wrong person won! Sigh!

• December 9, 2012 at 6:12 pm
    MISHKA says:

Congrats to Nicole too, this is a huge comeback for her after the “disastuh” she caused on X Factor US.

• December 9, 2012 at 6:24 pm
    stony says:

his voice is just crap for me sorry but this season sucked

• December 9, 2012 at 6:27 pm
    Yea i said it says:

the real winner was RIHANNA!

• December 9, 2012 at 6:29 pm
    Who cares? says:

Jahmazing shamazeballs!

• December 10, 2012 at 12:56 am
    mobwife: Easy, Breezy & Beautiful just like him says:

They both sound rather average in these clips but that Authur charcter doesn’t sound like every other male act out today. Unfortunately for Douglas he does.

• December 10, 2012 at 1:39 am
    Jay Jay says:

He kinda looks like a Butch version of Adele.

• December 10, 2012 at 4:00 am
    Saetana says:

Another mediocre male winner from the X-Factor, he will go the way of Steve Brookstein and Matt Cardle – to name just two of the failed former winners. The guy can sing, some of the time (he hits bum notes too often for my taste), but has no personallity and certainly does not have the X-Factor. The best act this year (Ella) went out too early and all the vitriol Chris got was out of order, people were voting for him and he could sing better than the two finalists put together – the music he sings is a matter of taste (not mine, lol) but the guy easily had the best male voice this series. Ah well, I’m sure all three finalists plus a few of the others will get record contracts, seems to me that its better NOT to go with Syco as they have a habit of dropping acts very quickly if their first album doesn’t do that well. The X-Factor died a long time ago, its just the corpse hasn’t realised it yet ;o)

Madalina Replied:

Cynics. Cynics everywhere! I think he’ll go far, really far! He’s more talented and more special than anyone I’ve heard in the pop charts these past years! But I don’t get why I am arguing with you, you clearly don’t know music if you think Chris is better than James or Jahmene!

• December 17, 2012 at 12:46 pm
    HIM_OVER_HERE says:

HE LOOKS LIKE ADEL HAD A SEX CHANGE AND CONTACTS!!! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HIS TALENT IS LIKE BUT CONGRATS ON THE WIN!!!

[...] rocketing to stardom following last year’s X Factor UK win, soulful crooner James Arthur is charging ahead with the release of his debut [...]