To Our Readers

Watch: ‘A Very JLS Christmas’

jls us cover e1282652795201 Watch: A Very JLS Christmas

JLS continued on in their bid to push new album ‘Evolution’ last week, when they aired their Christmas special ‘A Very JLS Christmas!’ on the UK’s ‘Sky 1′.

Shedding a fresh light on their live abilities, the show delivers reworked versions of a number of their cuts and the charisma that has become a little easy to forget of late.

Enjoy below…

1. December 29, 2012 at 9:59 am
    Girl007Bond says:

are thhey all gay ??

2. December 29, 2012 at 10:34 am
    DOSSOME says:

Why you posting about these guys all of a sudden…i wonder why??????

3. December 29, 2012 at 10:35 am
    truth(slayer of icki funky ass stans b****!!) says:

A very gay ol xmas chile

4. December 29, 2012 at 11:50 am
    ‘A Very JLS Christmas’ « Mikey Lately Show says:

[...] it’s still Christmas time ever after Christmas day I ran across a very JLS Christmas, which I think all their fans should check [...]

5. December 29, 2012 at 2:00 pm
    Casual says:

Folks can hate all day long, but Do You Feel What I Feel (30:30) is my jam.

6. December 29, 2012 at 3:40 pm
    Belladonna says:

I just watch this hole thing and it made me cry. Lol They love there fans so much and there such good people! I’ve learned so much this year and I love them for just being who they are! I will forever be a fan! Yes i would have loved for them to make in Amarica and show young Black kids you dont have to be hood rats and like urban music all the tim but now i just take what ive learnd and thats good enough. #JLS4ever

7. December 29, 2012 at 7:06 pm
    Touché says:

Um… I’ve never heard of them but they sound good.

8. January 4, 2013 at 1:12 pm
    keke says:

awh their so adorable #ilike them

9. September 30, 2013 at 9:55 pm
    JLS: JUST THE BEST | It's Going To Be Okay says:

[...] Oritsé started the band to raise money for his mother, who has multiple scleroses. That is so amazing that I’m not even going to make a joke about his hats. Aston is approximately five feet tall, so all the preteen girls think he is extremely cute and non-threatening. Also he does back flips. Marvin is the tallest and his job is mainly to brood and wear ladies’ shirts that have been cut low enough to show off his pecs. And JB is usually there as well. Nice sweater, Marvin. I almost bought the same one the other day at Forever 21. (Source.) [...]