Watch: Melanie Fiona Covers Sia’s ‘Titanium’

shares

Last night saw ROC beauty Melanie Fiona arrive at the Gramercy Theater to deliver her very own live show- following the release of her R&B #1 album, ‘The MF Life‘, back on March 20th.

Though the night saw her absolutely soar with live servings of her own songs, the show reached all new heights when she covered the smash hit single, ‘Titanium’, breathing a breath of soulful air into the Pop classic.

How did she fare?

Prepare to be wowed below…

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

Top Commentators

• tits mcgee

tits mcgee (12)

• Nicki Is Queen

Nicki Is Queen (9)

• CherylSoldierr

CherylSoldierr (8)

• Tyler

Tyler (6)

1. December 23, 2012 at 9:29 am
    King B>Rihanna says:

Melanie is my girl……Most Underrated Girl in R&B.

2. December 23, 2012 at 10:33 am
    Sierra says:

Yes Ms Fiona I love her and that picture is gorgeous the red lip and everything.

I really wish she had better recognition smh but hey I’m a support her. :-)

3. December 23, 2012 at 10:42 am
    KissingKeri says:

If Roc spent half the money they spent on Whora on melanie she would have had made them a lot more money. Maybe she should dye her hair blonde.

• December 23, 2012 at 11:24 am
      xedos says:

Roc is her management. Not her label so why would they spend more money on her

4. December 23, 2012 at 11:03 am
    Sierra says:

^ oh your talking about Rita Ora didnt know who you was refering to but yeah I definitely agree as well as j Cole smh :-/ but as a fan we gotta support them..

5. December 23, 2012 at 11:16 am
    Kyle says:

Melanie Fiona has RAW talent. I love this woman. She shuts it down with every performance and I love it when she covers other artists songs. I hope she wins that Grammy for “Wrong Side of a Love Song.” I still say that “The MF Life” should’ve been nominated for Best R&B Album.

6. December 23, 2012 at 11:21 am
    xedos says:

Everyone is on Sia’s c*** since rihanna score a hit with diamond

• December 23, 2012 at 1:09 pm
      King B>Rihanna says:

get your facts right Sia was intorduced to America by Christina Aguilera who started working with her on Bionic(but i can be wrong) and she was even CA mentor on the first season of the voice however I know for a fact Sia was well known as a song-writer before she wrote Diamonds for Rihanna but you basic people would not s*** about that because your knowledge of music is level 0

7. December 23, 2012 at 11:21 am
    bibi93 says:

With guetta? wtf… RIP melanie…

8. December 23, 2012 at 11:50 am
    Monstarebel says:

go POP its never to late…

9. December 23, 2012 at 9:45 pm
    King. says:

I love her so much, I had the pleasure of seeing her live and she was amazing. She released one of the best albums of this year and I really hope she gets the success that she deserves in the future.