To Our Readers

Watch: Pink & Alicia Keys Blaze ‘Wetten Dass’ (Performances)

Watch: Pink & Alicia Keys Blaze Wetten Dass (Performances)

RCA divas Pink and Alicia Keys illuminated the Wetten Dass stage tonight in support of their new albums, ‘The Truth About Love’ and ‘Girl On Fire’ respectively.

Watch below as the ladies bless the German show with live showings of ‘Try’ and ‘Girl On Fire’

Pink – Try

In a nod to her amazing AMA 2012 showing, Pink once again stole the show with an epic recreation of the ‘Try’ video – reaffirming in the process why she is one of this generation’s best performers and so deserving of her current success.

Alicia Keys – Girl On Fire

Alicia’s tireless promo push for ‘Fire’ has warmed us to the song somewhat. However, the noticeable struggle in her voice during each and every performance of track has us eager to see her extinguish it and move on to the next single.

1. |
    December 8, 2012 at 7:19 pm
    @PWetsh PEGGYHYLS Wetsh says:

It’s super good I loved it!! Forget !

2. |
    December 8, 2012 at 7:19 pm
    @PWetsh PEGGYHYLS Wetsh says:

She forget lyrics at the end

3. |
    December 8, 2012 at 7:28 pm
    Queen Brit Brit says:

Pink has performed everywhere yet her album still hasnt passed 2 million world wide

December 9, 2012 at 12:07 am
      Mackie says:

thats funny. she always has longevity, shell have no problem selling 5-6 million when all is said and done, a lot of top artists dont sell that nowadays…while some do. P!nk is doing just fine. Her album is sitting high on iTunes all over.

December 9, 2012 at 12:10 am
      Mackie says:

i see you love brit brit.. P!nks album has sold in the last 3 months what Brits FF sold in total, and P!nks Greatest Hits package sold more than FF. So stay pressed.

December 9, 2012 at 11:18 am
        K-POFF says:

AND within 90 days of releasing her album, P!nk reached over 500,000 copies sold in the US, a feat which Madonna hasn’t even reached with MDNA being out for 10 months and debuting with 380,000… P!nk is doing just fine, don’t you worry child.

4. |
    December 8, 2012 at 7:32 pm
    ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ says:

Is everyone performing at this show nowadays? Anyways, P!nk did amazing as always, she is truly underrated as a performer to be honest. Alicia did fine (minus the obvious miss notes) and I think she is getting used to performing (a little bit). I am loving the promo from both girls and its time Brandy, Xtina, etc follow suit and start promoting. Both ladies looked great though.

5. |
    December 8, 2012 at 7:35 pm
    Mrs Robyn Brown (Beyonce's Weave) says:

Oh no, cover your ears, Alicia Off-Keys is on a mission. Oh and don’t forget to hide you man too. She writes good songs for Emeli Sande though so I’ll cut her some slack for that.

P!nk was amazing, I cannot express how much I love this woman, she is simply phenomenal.

6. |
    December 8, 2012 at 7:46 pm
    Oh Baby(b****** Will Deal) says:

Ok,Alicia first.
    Idk why people hate that song but I’ve liked it since day one at the vma’s.*shrugs* Her performance outfits this era have been hot hot hot,s*** but classy.She is so beautiful and that bawdyyy yasss girl!However the struggle in her voice to hit those notes is soo real! lol. As much as i like the song,I’m getting tired of seeing her perform it over and over and over again. On to the next girl.
    Pink:
    Pretty darn amazing as always…this era she has me feeling real good about her,I just might buy me her album for Christmas! my first pink album ever! :D

December 8, 2012 at 7:52 pm
      Mrs Robyn Brown (Beyonce's Weave) says:

M!ssundaztood is her best album IMO. I loved Just like a pill, Get the party started, Don’t let me get me and my fav all time song from P!nk, family portrait.

December 8, 2012 at 8:26 pm
        Oh Baby(b****** Will Deal) says:

ohhh yeah,family portrait,who knew,don’t let me get me and sober(my all time fav pink song… ever) are my favs from her whole catalog. I like trouble too. but i’ll give that album a full listen :)

December 8, 2012 at 8:44 pm
        Lana Del Slay says:

Family Portrait is P!nk’s best song to date

7. |
    December 8, 2012 at 7:49 pm
    Stoney-Brie says:

I love them both! they share that rasp in their voices, and Pink! that man u got dancing with u and ruffin u up like that, its too sexii for me looool I mean his body is like everything, them legs… what a man what a man!

8. |
    December 8, 2012 at 7:56 pm
    unnami says:

how the hell a german show get three big stars? what was with that episode? some celebration or what?

December 9, 2012 at 2:48 am
      Kii-p says:

wtf….germany is the 3rd biggest music market right after the US and Japan!
      u shouldn’t be suprised that people take the chance to promote on wetten dass because.
      they always have a-list guests….robbie williams, beyonce, rih, alicia, pink, madonna and even MICHAEL JACKSON performed on wetten.
      Will Smith, Tom Cruise, Halle Berry, Leo dicaprio, tom hanks and steven spielberg were guests as well. some of em multiple times
      The show has a lists in every single episode

9. |
    December 8, 2012 at 8:00 pm
    Navi says:

YEAAAASSSS ALicia i love when she dance along with back up dancers haha so cute, i always enjoys it when she performs this song, kudos to p!nk too 15+ yrs in thebiz and you girls still doing damm well!

10. |
    December 8, 2012 at 8:42 pm
    Lana Del Slay says:

Alicia needs to move on to the next single. Girl On Fire has been over performed.

11. |
    December 8, 2012 at 8:53 pm
    AmbeRussell says:

when is Alicia Keys going to introduce the world to another song from this new album? i mean the song has been performed everywhere and i feel that it is time to do something new because when she does perform the other stuff, it is on or at smaller venues/shows. i mean the song isnt bad, but start moving on, rather beating a dead horse. the song was 1st heard back in early sept and it is dec. just saying
    AmbeRussell on youtube

12. |
    December 8, 2012 at 9:20 pm
    honeychildplease......TAMAR IS THE TRUTH buy LOVE&WAR says:

PLEASE make this GIRL ON FIRE SONG GO AWAY!!!!

13. |
    December 8, 2012 at 9:38 pm
    honeychildplease......TAMAR IS THE TRUTH buy LOVE&WAR says:

I don’t have time for this TRY AGAIN SONG this s*** is boring so Pink durrrrrling imma need you to try again…I just got my hair done today honey i’m on my braxton sisters…

December 9, 2012 at 8:44 am
      J says:

lmao

December 9, 2012 at 11:22 am
      K-POFF says:

You are a joke. #End

14. |
    December 8, 2012 at 9:46 pm
    honeychildplease......TAMAR IS THE TRUTH buy LOVE&WAR says:

Just got my hair done f*** with me tonight i’m on my Braxton Family values….

December 9, 2012 at 11:23 am
      K-POFF says:

No one cares… Go write your own blog and stop wasting our time here with your nonsense Ms. Thang.

15. |
    December 8, 2012 at 9:49 pm
    mob says:

I wish Alicia Keys would push a new song. GOF is just NOT THAT SONG honey so sit it all the way down!

Wow, DOMESTIC ABUSER- but it’s all cool considering she is a WHITE, so-called FEMINIST – pAnk always sounds and looks horrible!

December 9, 2012 at 12:12 am
      Mackie says:

still pressed. still spewing the same s***.

December 9, 2012 at 11:25 am
      K-POFF says:

LOL if only these people cared about what you peasants have to say… But they will never heard it, and you will always continue being a sad, pathetic individual. Who’s your fav? Rihanna? LOLOLOLOLOL The biggest laughing stock of the music industry??? LOL

16. |
    December 8, 2012 at 9:58 pm
    King B>Rihanna says:

P!NK IS EVERYTHING!

December 9, 2012 at 11:26 am
      K-POFF says:

AMEN!!!!

17. |
    December 8, 2012 at 10:09 pm
    Anita says:

Both performances were phenomenal. Alicia, I mean Alicia Keys, never disappoints and always gives her all which is more than enough. “Girl on Fire” is definitely a hard song to sing but she never shys away from the challenge. Beautiful performance. Pink, the other Alicia, is also someone who gives her all. She is a great performer as well as a great vocalist. Loved it.

18. |
    December 8, 2012 at 10:41 pm
    Eric says:

Love that pic!

19. |
    December 8, 2012 at 11:12 pm
    It's Utterly Bizaar! says:

Pink did amazing once again, I love that song too. For some strange reason, her pic reminds me of Annie Lennox.

20. |
    December 9, 2012 at 1:17 am
    Monstarebel (Tamartian) says:

Girl on fire is so TIRED…

21. |
    December 9, 2012 at 1:46 am
    An0thrDream says:

ThatGrapeJuice you guys couldnt be MORE CORRECT

Pink has evolved so much as an artist. You could have never told me the Pink who was born back in the 90’s would grow to become the pink of today

AMAZING

February 10, 2013 at 12:22 pm
      Checkin'Facts says:

P!nk was born in 1979….

22. |
    December 9, 2012 at 3:33 am
    I'm here 4 Sterling Infinity says:

Love pink! Agh she’s my second favorite after sterling infinity. Alicia love you but please put that song on fire!

23. |
    December 9, 2012 at 5:36 am
    Saetana says:

I just watched all three performances on here from Alicia, Pink and Rihanna. Whilst none of them sounded awful, Pink took the crown for fantastic singing AND a great performance – she has come on so much over the years and is the most athletic popstar around, even Madonna in her heyday couldn’t do the stuff Pink does now in her 30’s. Rihanna came next as she only messed up her vocals once towards the end, liked the outfit but not the sunglasses. Alicia, oh dear, singing at the piano is very unforgiving and she was struggling with the high notes all the way through. Given she writes her own stuff, why not make the song more suited for live singing? Too many artists allow their music to be produced and perfected to the degree that its nigh on impossible to replicate the sound live – and of course in the studio an artist can sing the song 100 times if that is what it takes for perfection. I like Alicia and I like this song, but her voice is going a little, roll on the next single as I think this one is done now ;o)

24. |
    December 9, 2012 at 7:57 am
    JOHNVIDAL says:

Looks like I´m among the few who doesn´t care about these Pink´s lipped performances. I mean, yes she has become an amazing performer and all that but just like with Chris Brown… I don´t care if the song seems to not be the important thing. Putting on a great show but all lipped and with average songs… I´m not here for that
    On the other hand, I prefer Alicia´s amazing music, even if this is the worst song on her album and she struggles to sing it most of the times (here she did really bad)

December 9, 2012 at 11:31 am
      K-POFF says:

P!nk’s “LIPPED” performance? Are you on crack?! She’s NEVER lipped synced, and she never will. She even tweeted during the Billboard Music Awards, “One day, if I EVER lip sync, I hope to do it as well as [Chris Brown] does.”

SO before you go start accusing artists of fraud, come correct. P!nk has never, and will never be FAKE like all those other b******. #DealWithIt

December 9, 2012 at 2:23 pm
        JOHNVIDAL says:

Whatever you want to believe. It´s ok

December 10, 2012 at 9:26 pm
      Mackie says:

She didnt lip. So whatever you want to believe. ;)

25. |
    December 9, 2012 at 8:44 am
    J says:

Pinks a great performer!

26. |
    December 9, 2012 at 9:07 am
    RoyalKev says:

I thought Alicia did fine. She was professional and didn’t reach for certain notes that she couldn’t hit at the moment. Sometimes changing the keys (lol) makes the song a little more interesting live, if you do it the right way. I still found Alicia’s performance to be pretty solid.

Pink is very talented, but sometimes she can be redudant. Her songs are way too similar sometimes. Her rountines are starting to be as well. I thought her performance with the trapeze was very artistic (it stunned everyone at the Grammy’s), but it didn’t take her long to reuse that idea again afterwards. People for some reason give Pink a pass when it comes to these things. I expect her to perfrom this same way she did here again soon. It’s great seeing how physical she gets on stage, but I actually think Pink gets stuck in her comfort zone. Her ideas appears to be unque, as if she looks for “new” challenges for herself, but I see it more as her disguise used to put herself in her element. That’s not such a terrible thing, she’s just not the kind of performer Britney, Christina or other pop chicks would be. I just want her to work on a new angle sometimes.

December 10, 2012 at 9:22 pm
      Mackie says:

P!nk does performances with her band, she does dance routines, she does performances like this, trapeze, silks, etc and shes stuck? But Christina and Britney that do two of those things arent stuck? Confused.

27. |
    December 9, 2012 at 10:35 am
    ladylady says:

Would love to see Rhianna do any of the above. Sing well while dancing well…. Sing well at all. This is true talent people. Recognize.

December 9, 2012 at 10:55 am
      JOHNVIDAL says:

Exactly! haha
      Pink wasn´t even singing live though. I don´t get why people don´t seem to get it or they give her a pass. Don´t get me wrong, it´s a great performance which requires lipsyncing, but I can´t believe people are taking it for a live vocal performance

December 9, 2012 at 11:36 am
        K-POFF says:

P!NK WAS SINGING LIVE ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! LOL You guys are so ridiculous I can’t handle it! Did you not hear her mic?! Her breathing, her screaming, her moaning, she was SINGING live, over her background vocalists (for the chorus) and she will never lip sync.

P!nk – “One day if I lip sync, I hope to do it as well as him (Chris Brown)”…..Even though he SUCKS at lip syncing, might as well just dance and not move his mouth like a crazy fool….

Check your sources first honey boo boo:

December 9, 2012 at 2:23 pm
        JOHNVIDAL says:

Sorry but those breaths were prerecorded. Do u really think anybody can sing like that while doing all those hard acrobatics like when she is totally holding the man´s weight? That´s like when Beyonce fans swear she is singing live even when her mic fells and her voice keeps coming
        Like I said there´s nothing wrong with it. The girl puts on a performance

December 10, 2012 at 9:23 pm
      Mackie says:

Im laughing at this. So hard.

28. |
    December 9, 2012 at 12:02 pm
    Aishaaguilerakeys says:

Sam, I don’t care what u say, Alicia’s perf was A-M-AZING!

29. |
    December 9, 2012 at 12:04 pm
    Aishaaguilerakeys says:

Sniff, she had me close to tears, I’m proud of my girl. Didn’t bother to watch Pink’s, but I’m sure it was great.

30. |
    December 9, 2012 at 1:28 pm
    bibi93 says:

Congrats Pink!!

31. |
    December 9, 2012 at 2:11 pm
    Mario says:

Great singers like Whitney Houston Mariah Carey and Celine Dion lip-syncs time from time.It is impossible to tour,promote,record and train your vocals without something going wrong with them my problem is the constant use of lip-syncing.

December 9, 2012 at 5:16 pm
      JOHNVIDAL says:

You didn´t lie

December 10, 2012 at 9:25 pm
      Mackie says:

Well P!nk doesnt lip so this isn’t correct. A lot of performers, singers, and bands dont. Singing with backup singers or against a backing track isnt lipping. Sometimes like P!nks performance at the AMAs she had to use a backing tape cause her band wasnt there, or she needs to not sing as much so she uses them more but she sings a long with it.

32. |
    March 20, 2013 at 1:24 pm
    P!nk’s Softer Side | 3girls1apple says:

[...] courtesy of thatgrapejuice.net Share this:FacebookTwitter Tags: 3girls1apple, Baby Girl, beer, Concert, Crowd, Explanatory, Girl [...]