Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Must-See: Beyonce’s GQ Cover Unveiled In HQ

beyonce gq 2013 thatgrapejuice e1357772036313 Must See: Beyonces GQ Cover Unveiled In HQ

After setting the net ablaze with a sneaky preview of her GQ cover, Beyonce‘s sizzling pose on the magazine’s February 2013 issue has been unveiled in high-quality.

If there was ever any doubt about the mother of one’s sex appeal in the wake of the birth of her daughter Blue Ivy, the 31 year old dispells it and then some with the Terry Richardson shoot - the rest of which will be uncovered on January 15th.

The feature kicks off what is set to be a busy window for the Destiny’s Child graduate. For, on the horizon are performances at President Obama’s inauguration and the Super Bowl Halftime Show, as well as a HBO Special and Vogue cover. Mobilizing all of this, of course, will be the singer’s new music – the first taste of which we hear is due any day now. Exciting times!

{Source}

• January 9, 2013 at 6:09 pm
    shane says:

QUEEN b about to slay

Jahlal Replied:

Photoshopped legs

remmy Replied:

a\@jahlal

And…

Common Sense Replied:

Better than Rihanna photoshopped forehead.

Love Kelly Replied:

They call it the booty toouch. Arch your back, push your butt back as far from the camera as possible and it creates a very nice illusion of fierce, angle and (in this case) space between the top thigh.

LOL you tried that ish tho Replied:

“Man, if I had a dollar for every time that kind of guy says, ‘you’ll only get the cover if you take off your pants’, I’d be a rich woman,” said Beyonce back in 2003 when discussing the pressure she receives to strip down for sexy photoshoots. “When they make those kinds of demands, I leave. Goodbye. I want to be respected and remembered for my talent in the first place, not for my booty.”

“Some women show some nudity in all their pics. But I am known for being prudish,” she continued. “I don’t have a problem with sexy clothes. Any really hot fashion thing I’ll wear. And I’ll put on a bikini if the scene is on the beach. But vulgar for no reason? Never.”

My my, how times have changed. In her latest desperate ploy for attention, Beyonce has shot a Playboy-esque cover for the latest issue of GQ magazine, with the new mother even going as far as to expose her bee-sting titties in the cover photo.

The peek-a-boo breast look isn’t far off what Rihanna just did in the December issue of the same magazine. Baby I swear it’s deja vu!

If you look closely, you’ll notice that the small piece of cloth that Beyonce calls a top is actually a mutilated football jersey. Clearly it’s to tie-in with her upcoming Super Bowl performance, while the boobie exposure seems to be a nod to Janet Jackson’s iconic half-time nipple slip. Or maybe Bey is just trying to liberate herself sexually, just like Janet did on the cover of Rolling Stone back in 1993.

Blue Ivy must be so proud to see her momma looking like a glamorous Black Tail magazine model, but if Bey takes the next step and starts turnin’ tricks in the club, somebody is gonna have to call child services on her ass before Baby Blue grows up to become one of those nasty girls that Bey used to always sing about,

boopboop Replied:

i give 56 “likes” to your comment @LOL

OMG Replied:

Where did you get this? That doesnt sound like the way Beyonce talks as I was reading, no shade to Bey, it just doesnt!

Giovanni Replied:

WHO REALLY CARES! You actually went and rooted something up from partial journalism, a girls gotts do what a girls gotta do, Beyonce has done sexy shoots since DC so whats the biggy, shes always shown skin whats new?!

LOL you tried that ish tho Replied:

im not hating i was just quoting what someone else said/ pulled up

Jessie Replied:

We all know why you put it up though. And under the FIRST comment to. Dont try play the cool card. People just need to get over it! And I agree those quotes dont even sound like her.

Common Sense Replied:

Well good thing she isn’t naked and is just wearing sexy clothes. So basically she’s still sticking to her guns. Thank you for confirming that.

LOL you tried that ish tho Replied:

Welcome Boo :)

• January 9, 2013 at 6:11 pm
    Latrell4Bey says:

Damn Bey! 2013 Doing Wonders!

• January 9, 2013 at 6:11 pm
    J says:

cant deny shes looking hot

• January 9, 2013 at 6:14 pm
    Monstarebel (This FAT b**** is the Star Of TGJ) says:

her hips don’t look as wide as they did in the one we seen yesterday cant lie tho bey looks good….

• January 9, 2013 at 6:18 pm
    Yo Mammy says:

Look at her post “BABY” belly lol. She looks good :)

• January 9, 2013 at 6:22 pm
    DIGGER BEY says:

U damn rite these are Exciting Times. KING B IS STILL THE BADDEST! First The Most Beautiful Woman n The World and now The Sexist Woman of The 21st Century! These are True Facts! She killen these hoes and haven’t step foot on no Public Stage to promote anything. The woman is just Legendary! One of the Greats! #2013…….THE YEAR OF BEYONCE

• January 9, 2013 at 6:23 pm
    JP says:

This looks much better…ok, I see you B. Her body looks much more proportioned in this photo. Cute.

Everyone's A Critic Replied:

Your body’s not looking too bad either..

bee Replied:

I agree :D

• January 9, 2013 at 6:25 pm
    RymeReason says:

Pleeeease, that is NOT her body!! How come she doesn’t look like that on her beach and yacht getaways?

People want to act like Mariah is the only one who photoshops, Beyonce is photoshopped to the high heavens. Since when has she had a gap in between her thighs, her mom must’ve put her on to her surgeon because them thighs is not natural. Had the tissue and fat removed to look like a white girl,.

You ain’t fooling no one but your needy stans Beyonce. Go take a seat next to Mimi.

Fatriah Hairy (Lana & Gaga schoolin' you) Replied:

Everybody gets photoshopped. It aint that deep.

• January 9, 2013 at 6:27 pm
    Cream says:

She look so sexey. Beyhive tonight on Entertament tonight they doing some kind of countdown to the Super Bowl (:

• January 9, 2013 at 6:28 pm
    No b**** Not Today says:

Why didn’t you just update the last post with this new pic? SMH idiot.

Everyone's A Critic Replied:

Was your suggestion needed?

No b**** Not Today Replied:

Obviously it was which is why I suggested it. Idiot.

jany Replied:

shut the f*** up ignorant ass b****!

• January 9, 2013 at 6:30 pm
    King B>Rihanna says:

She looks real good.Stop hating and just admit it.

• January 9, 2013 at 6:30 pm
    Everyone's A Critic says:

Love you with all my heart. Support you till the grave, but we KNOW that gap in-between her thighs is non-existent. It doesn’t look biologically possible. Although she looks AMAZING, this is photoshopped. Got to be real.. And most importantly, CRITICAL

• January 9, 2013 at 6:31 pm
    aynon says:

Only Beyonce can put girls 10 years younger than her to shame, Rita, Demi, Rihanna, Katy and Ke$ha do not have bodies as good as this….

I shudder to think what the equivalent Britney, Christina or P!nk cover would look like if they did a GQ now…

one thing’s for certain…

not like this.

#2013yearofBeyonce

Lax Replied:

This cover looks a bit more tame she look great but now Yo ass can take the shame off the other girls heads because Yo ass know they all look Great too.

Everyone's A Critic Replied:

It’s not a competition for who has the greatest body! Tats shallow and unfair. People come in all different shapes and sizes. And Pink has an AMAZING strong physique! If 2013 is beys year, it shouldn’t be because of her looks or her body but her music and talent!

aynon Replied:

The music business is shallow and unfair there were 3 other girls in destinys child who were just as talented as beyonce,

but they weren’t as good looking (shallow) and their farther’s weren’t their managers (unfair)…

real life isnt a fairytale

Leah Replied:

No one told them to sign up for the damn group when they done knew Beyonces dad was managing. Stop using that tired ass excuse as to why Beyonce has become successful because as Kelly Rowland has proved she is not competive and determined like Beyonce to persue her music to the best of its ability (and I support Kelly) but who waits that long to drop a video? Certainly not Beyonce. Matthew is no longer her manager there is no excuse as to why Kelly is flopping. The DC business was how many years ago theyve all had plenty of time to find themselves.

• January 9, 2013 at 6:33 pm
    Everyone's A Critic says:

Her tumblr pictures are better in my opinion. I’m not feeling the hair or the outfit but she’s still looking H.O.T. Showing em how its done.

• January 9, 2013 at 6:34 pm
    fatu sankoh says:

looking good bey I cant stope looking at the pictures you work hard at anything you do and it shows hatters can hate all they want beyonce is real deal good luck in you do

• January 9, 2013 at 6:39 pm
    boopboop says:

those pics are photoshopped. i cant believe some of yall actually think that’s bey’s REAL UN-AIRBRUSHED body! *smh* bey is shaped like tina–and aging just as badly!

Lou Replied:

Nobody said it was unairbrushed ALL GQ covers are airbrushed no matter who is on it.

• January 9, 2013 at 6:40 pm
    RymeReason says:

I am rolling at the headline: “Put your pants back on”, subliminal shade. This child looks like a w**** real talk. Beyonce should not be doing this, this mess makes her look cheap and trashy, she is a mother and a wife.

When she stopped wearing pants, I thought she was sending the wrong message. Then all the other performers stopped wearing pants/skirts and opted to wear only a unitard.

Now this blatant Rihanna rip-off. Riri sleezy, now Beyonce is sleezy? Girl never follow, always lead. I guess the next photo will include tattoos and blunts too. Now that beyonce has gone “Rachet”.

• January 9, 2013 at 6:42 pm
    MISHKA says:

Oh yeah!

Let me say this before the pollution shows up.

People are complaining about the fact that Bey is 31 y-o mother, she shouldn’t being this, she should be doing that….Girls please. Mariah and Janet both were at the top of their sexy game at that exact same age. Madonna and Angelina Jolie never stopped to bring on the sexy after they had their children. Kate Winslet doesn’t sign up for a role unless there are nude scenes included. Taraji P is a mother of 50 y-o but homegirl teaches the sexy to the young actresses all day every day.

A couple of days ago, y’all were like: Beyonce is boring, she’s getting old, or whatever. Well, sons, she was just getting started, as you can see. She is taking risks, she’s not afraid of getting dirty and she is ready to fight. Bey surprised you, and you were not expecting this. Thanks to your faves for trying (and failing) to keep the arena entertained but the pre-show is over. If your faves are bold enough, they can meet her on the tatami where no shaky vocals are allowed.

Whatchugonnadothough. Just deal, or come harder. This won’t be easy.

mobwife Replied:

LMAO, THIS RIGHT HERE PPL:

“Kate Winslet doesn’t sign up for a role unless there are nude scenes included” <— This damn broad is always naked!! However, she is never regarded as a w****! I won't even speculate as to why. TRAILER Swift tears through men and she is also not critcized…..ummmm!

• January 9, 2013 at 6:43 pm
    King B>Rihanna says:

Please don’t tell me this is who I think it is.

☠RIHANNA TITANIC ☠ Replied:

What a hoodrat mess :neutral:

HoneychildPlease Replied:

Who is that?

• January 9, 2013 at 6:43 pm
    abilli says:

She is sooo hotttt! Jay-z is a lucky man. She’s the hottest in the game!

• January 9, 2013 at 6:47 pm
    Beyonce Personal agent. @_NoFucksGiven_1 says:

BEYONCE THE f****** THE QUEEN. EVEN A LOT OF CELEBRATE TALKING ABOUT HOW BEAUTIFUL BEYONCE IS. 2 WEEKS AGO OR MONTH RIHANNA WAS ON GQ AIN’T NOBODY CARE. THAT IS WHY BEYONCE THE KING B

• January 9, 2013 at 6:49 pm
    Pop Royalty says:

after a second thought , this is Sexy as hell :D

and in this HQ pic her hips and thighs look right ;)

junjou romantica Replied:

U my friend are an idiot r u a mental case u such a flip flooper

• January 9, 2013 at 6:53 pm
    ☠RIHANNA TITANIC ☠ says:

Baddest b**** in the game …. PERIOD.

My fav looks like a skateboard now :neutral:

• January 9, 2013 at 6:54 pm
    Rihanna says:

She looks better than me.

☠RIHANNA TITANIC ☠ Replied:

You know the tea KWEEN :(

• January 9, 2013 at 7:07 pm
    HoneychildPlease says:

Oh i wish my body could be Photoshopped on than would i be able to hide the stretch marks, burns, and collard green birth mark…bey is a lucky woman

RICHANDBLACK11 Replied:

I thought you were going to the CITY…..hmmmmmm

HoneychildPlease Replied:

wow you really are up on me now aren’t you? what’s with the thought part durling?

RICHANDBLACK11 Replied:

No issue with you babe, just trying to figure out what’s going on with you

HoneychildPlease Replied:

I’m fine durling why do you ask? how is your day though?

RICHANDBLACK11 Replied:

All is well hun out in L.a working at the moment. I’m on a high babe seeing all this sexiness might make me go str8 lmao

• January 9, 2013 at 7:10 pm
    Jahlal says:

Photoshopped legs! But shes still fly as f***.

#Be sure to check out Totally T-Boz season 1 episode 2

• January 9, 2013 at 7:15 pm
    Lou says:

Beyonce looks f****** amazing on this cover, airbrushed or not she has curves in her genes she is not like a pencil and when her body is snatched she has abs. Of course its been airbrushed but what magazine cover isnt?

• January 9, 2013 at 7:16 pm
    WHOREYONCE & RIHERPES ARE BOTH OVERRATED SLUTS! says:

THEY BOTH SUCKED AND f***** TO GET WHERE THEY ARE. ONLY DIFF IS BEY HAD HER COCKEYED CHEATING ASS DIRTY SNAKE DADDY TO PAY RADIO STATIONS TO PLAY HER SONGS AND UNDERMINE OTHER PERFORMERS AND PAY OFF PEOPLE SUING HER THIEVING ASS!

RIHERP-A-DERP STARTED THE FIGHT AND THREW CHRIS UNDER THE BUS AND HIS CAREER HASN’T RECOVERED WHILE HERS HAS THRIVED SNEAKY b****! NOW SHE USING HIM AGAIN FOR PUBLICITY FOR HER FLOP ALBUM! I HOPE HE DUMPS HER ASS FOR GOOD AND GETS THE HELL AWAY FROM HER CRAZY ATTEENTION w**** ASS!

THEY BOTH BLEACH, THEY BOTH DRUG ADDICTS AND ALCOHOLICS AND f*** HIGHER UPS IN THE INDUSTRY TO KEEP THEIR NAMES AND FACES IN THE PUBLIC!

I WISH TPTB WOULD FIND NEW TOKEN BLACK PUPPETS IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY TO PUSH ON THE PUBLIC BECAUSE THESE 2 HAVE OUTLASTED THEIR EXPIRATION DATES!

Lou Replied:

Is there any proof provided in that capslock mess you got there? Oh no didnt think so.

LOL you tried that ish tho Replied:

stfu you know i and the navy and hood hive know it too bitches

RICHANDBLACK11 Replied:

f** you really tired I see, but still fail

Touché Replied:

I can see someone is double pressed…

mobwife Replied:

LOL DAMNNNNNNN! Now tell us how you really feel. :-)

• January 9, 2013 at 7:17 pm
    HoneychildPlease says:

So according to @ SHA this is me

I’m a fat ass cushion warmer from California….yawn damn i’m such an ugly bish no wonder why i hate so much..my life is a tragedy at best, and my thunder thighs won’t allow me to booty hop like some Texas screaming s***…gaaawd take me now

TinaMinaj Replied:

Please, the whole world doesn’t revolve around you. Go to the particular comment and post about it there. Your attention seeking attempts are getting more and more pathetic. Get a life!

HoneychildPlease Replied:

Durling you took the time to write that all for me though…and you say i’m pathetic nice

Lou Replied:

Gosh you must be really irritated by that. Just move along swiftly if you know it aint you.

LOL you tried that ish tho Replied:

b**** stfu

Fatriah Hairy (Lana & Gaga schoolin' you) Replied:

Your ugly ass is bragging online to a bunch of strangers about how you look better than Beyonce. People that really have these good looks dont have anything to hide. You could be saying you look better than Beyonce but for all we know you probably look like Gabourey Sidibe.
    Sit your fat ass down along with that muffin top and those jelly rolls.

• January 9, 2013 at 7:26 pm
    Fierce p**** says:

Wheres the morons that called her fat?? Gurrrl, u can almost see her rib cage. SMH.

Dance Again (Beyonce's Weave) Replied:

It’s called photoshop honey. We all know what Beyonce really looks like.

• January 9, 2013 at 7:29 pm
    RICHANDBLACK11 says:

dang stop hating and give props, hell most of the HIVE give Rihanna props for her GQ cover why y’all can’t do the same? Enough is enough it’s room for both BLACK women to be great.

Back to the program, I’m sorry but Beyonce is looking better than ever. NO SHADE NO T

ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ Replied:

“hell most of the HIVE give Rihanna props for her GQ cover”

Oh really?

RICHANDBLACK11 Replied:

let me put it like this the sane ones, I know I gave her props. lol

Benron (King of The Phucking Navi) Replied:

hi

RICHANDBLACK11 Replied:

hey Benron , happy new years hun how have you been

ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ Replied:

@Benron

Hi :) You missed a lot, go read the “juiciest posts” and read what people said about Monstarebel and me :lol:

Benron (King of The Phucking Navi) Replied:

@Rich

I’ve been pretty good, but busy and tired so I have not had t otiem to come on here a read Samantha’s delusions. How aboutyou? And Happy new years!

@Mc I read them, but idk what you mean, explain I have seen you dragging! How’ve you been?

TinaMinaj Replied:

I agree. There is more than enough room. Their styles and agendas at this point are different. But the navy are HELL BENT on Rihanna replacing Beyonce. How is that even feasible???

boopboop Replied:

rihanna has already replaced bey. it will be glaringly obvious by the end of 2013 when bey’s album flops and sells lower than UNAPOLOGETIC and none of her singles go to #1, unlke rih who will prob be on her 13th or 14th #1 by then.

RICHANDBLACK11 Replied:

not feasible at all to be real with you. lmao

RICHANDBLACK11 Replied:

gurl you need a boop boop across your head with that b.s

TinaMinaj Replied:

Lol boop boop, i kept it cute. Please comeback when your fave has more achievements than a couple more no.1 singles on the h0t100. At the end of the day, fact is artistically Beyonce can do EVERYTHING Rihanna can do and better. Can’t say the same for Rihanna so her being a replacement for Beyonce is just impossible. Please stick to your “HistoRih” while Bey keeps making HISTORY. NEXT!

• January 9, 2013 at 7:30 pm
    TinaMinaj says:

This is for all the fools who were quick to comment on the pic and talk all kinds of nasty when they hadn’t even seen the real deal. She looks very proportional and HELLA SEXY!!

• January 9, 2013 at 7:35 pm
    Rachael says:

HOT HOT AND MORE HOT!

• January 9, 2013 at 7:39 pm
    OMG says:

Was it really neccessary to put three posts on the same subject though? But yes Bey looks gorgeous. She is a gorgeous woman. Nothing new.

• January 9, 2013 at 7:39 pm
    THE GREAT LACEFRONCE. says:

EPIC FLOP COMING FOR BLEACHONCE IN 2013

• January 9, 2013 at 7:47 pm
    Kate Middleton says:

she looks really deformed. excessive Photoshop gone wrong.they made her look deformed. loooooool!!!!

ghetto mess, not sexy at all.

too fat, too old, too ghetto and too photoshopped. ghetto old century outfit.

same tired boring image.

• January 9, 2013 at 7:47 pm
    HoneychildPlease says:

I’m showing love to my fav…i just got my hair done in Manhattan, and i hope beyonce recognizes how much i idolize her…a

HoneychildPlease Replied:

That photo of beyonce is givng me life! We blonde bombshells bey!

RoyalKev Replied:

^ True! … think you should go red next (brings our your eyes).

• January 9, 2013 at 7:48 pm
    Abel says:

Hypocrites.

ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ Replied:

Careful not to say your opinion without upsetting some people on this site.

Jessie Replied:

Stop s*** stirring^^

ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ Replied:

Why do you think this site gets 500+ comments on Beyonce and Rihanna? Its because of this. :roll:

• January 9, 2013 at 7:50 pm
    mr.m says:

Ewww! NEGRO

• January 9, 2013 at 7:52 pm
    Fierce p**** says:

Honeychildplease: okay but the question is is that you??

Damn ppl’s twitters are gettin exposed 1 by 1. Lmao. All the ones that had s*** to talk now they getting read from head to toe. *sips Moscato and opens dictionary* let the reading begin!

HoneychildPlease Replied:

Honey boo i am not as cute as the girl in that twitter account..

RICHANDBLACK11 Replied:

you are a mess hunty , I live thou , you ole messy c*** you.

• January 9, 2013 at 7:53 pm
    Fatriah Hairy (Lana & Gaga schoolin' you) says:

Whats with that weird space between her legs?
    She looks more fit in the HQ cover than she did in the pic from the other post though.

• January 9, 2013 at 7:53 pm
    Giovanni says:

Hot Bey! Whys everyone making out this is so MASSIVE cos Beyonces being sexy and showing skin in a photoshoot *Looks at cover of 4* thats practically the same amount of skin!

TinaMinaj Replied:

THANKYOU!!!! It’s mostly the navy. THEY ARE PRESSED!! Beyonce got more press fr her cover than their fave and had MORE clothes on so they are SEETHING!!

• January 9, 2013 at 8:03 pm
    I Just wanna say... says:

She has very anglo saxon facial features, defintely takes after her mother. But OH YEAH Bey looking like fiyah, guys you aint spillin no tea for pointing out a mag cover has been photoshopped lol.

• January 9, 2013 at 8:05 pm
    Auntie_Jackie says:

She looks AMAZING. Anyone who says other-wise is full of hatefulness. She shot with Teri Richardson, who is known for shoots like this. Beyonce is SMART, she made her stripping down an event, not the norm. After a baby, I think it’s awesome.

• January 9, 2013 at 8:06 pm
    LS says:

OMG an actual FEMININE looking woman on the cover! Last issue with a well known black singer looked like a boy! I was like hol’ up!…

RICHANDBLACK11 Replied:

she looked like a boy but her body was hella sexy no shade

• January 9, 2013 at 8:08 pm
    BitchICan'tEvenSpellWelfare says:

UMPH! That woman is fine–period.

• January 9, 2013 at 8:12 pm
    Burmy says:

HELL NO…she’s TURNED WHITE NOW.

I have this message for Bey and anyone else who wants to transform into what she’s become…it comes from Malcolm X:

“Who taught you to hate the color of your skin? Who taught you to hate the texture of your hair? Who taught you to hate the shape of your nose and the shape of your lips? Who taught you to hate yourself from the top of your head to the soles of your feet? Who taught you to hate your own kind? Who taught you to hate the race that you belong to so much so that you don’t want to be around each other? No… Before you come asking Mr. Muhammad does he teach hate, you should ask yourself who taught you to hate being what God made you.”

Jessie Replied:

Bey the same colour she was when she was 7. DEAL.

TinaMinaj Replied:

Yeah the haters stay misinformed and pull out all the desperate tricks. If anything Bey was trying to look darker over the years..

• January 9, 2013 at 8:14 pm
    Jessie says:

Sizzling.

• January 9, 2013 at 8:21 pm
    RICHANDBLACK11 says:

She is giving GROWN WOMAN SEXY

• January 9, 2013 at 8:22 pm
    IN RIHSUS'S NAME WE PRAY says:

Im Navi butttttttttttt……………………I gotta say BEY LOOK HAWT!!! I like these pix better than the ‘Baddie Bey’ poses she does on IG.

• January 9, 2013 at 8:33 pm
    mc the place to be! says:

Rihanna shot just has that edge and its natural. Beyonce seems forced and regular. On top of that I really like rihannas hair I slick want Beyonce to do an auburn color and let this blonde weave go! Reinvent yourself since apparently you put out more images than music these days sheesh I feel another boring era is coming with predictable themes

TinaMinaj Replied:

That should be insulting for Rihanna if being nude on a mag cover comes so easy so that’s some FLOP shade towards Bey…

• January 9, 2013 at 8:33 pm
    KC says:

Sexy and beautiful all in one!

• January 9, 2013 at 8:38 pm
    Sierra says:

Whoa! Wow bey! 0_0 you was strong enough to have a child and now your back to business huh?! I ain’t mad werk!! :-)

• January 9, 2013 at 8:45 pm
    NICKI & RIHANNA ARE SEXY, BLEACHONCE IS NOT! says:

It’s a “NO” from me! SORRY B but you DON’T have the x-factor!

• January 9, 2013 at 8:48 pm
    Ddeejjj says:

Get them Beyoncé!

• January 9, 2013 at 8:52 pm
    Um says:

Hot, relevant, ROYAL ass b****.

• January 9, 2013 at 8:58 pm
    BEYONCE IS OBAMA'S MISTRESS!!! says:

That’s why she performed at both inaugurations! She keep messing with politicians she gon end up dead like MM!

• January 9, 2013 at 9:00 pm
    credits says:

bad photoshop in the legs….but she still looks good.

• January 9, 2013 at 9:06 pm
    MY BUSSY IS TIGHTER THAN YOURS says:

she look like a slutty pornstar

• January 9, 2013 at 9:12 pm
    An Opinion says:

Looking at both the Beyonce and Rihannas shoots, to me they highlight that Beyonce is a lot prettier than Rihanna in the face, but Rihannas body is a killa! Rihannas come across more natural cos she has the ‘i know im hot come f*** me now’ attitude, weras Beyonces is more ‘you can look but cant touch!’. They both look sweltering though.

• January 9, 2013 at 9:19 pm
    Jazmine says:

Everything looks like Beyonce apart from the legs, they tonned them down a bit too much and it looks weird. Apart from that, an epic cover she looks great, they’ll be alot of guys jerkin off to that and wishing they were Jay lol!

• January 9, 2013 at 9:21 pm
    You Wanna Bey Me says:

Look good bey! Love her!!!!!

• January 9, 2013 at 9:23 pm
    She's being pimped out says:

MK Ultra Sex Slave under heavy programming.

• January 9, 2013 at 9:26 pm
    You Wanna Bey Me says:

Now I know what bey meant when she said “When U put it on, it’s an invitation” :)

• January 9, 2013 at 9:31 pm
    Sierra says:

I just have to say I’m a sane beyonce fan and I will never stoop so low as to degrade, or cyber bully any individual just because they dis like my fav. That fuckery of a mess I read in the last post of beyonce is nauseating. WTF?? Not all beyonce fans including Me respresent that kinda mess and ignorance we have seen in the past 24 hrs 0_o.

Yeah I get ” well he be trolling or whatever” blah blah and @monstarebel you can’t sit here and say u don’t cause you do hun lol but it’s never okay to disrespect anyone even beyonce said y’all need to chile. Throwing up twitter names and s*** wow. And we wonder why pple are committing suicide left and right

And last but not least SAMANTHA knew what he was doing when he posted those post. Those should of sent up red flags smh good day!

• January 9, 2013 at 10:02 pm
    You Wanna Bey Me says:

Now I know what bey meant when she said “when u put it on its an invitation”

• January 9, 2013 at 10:06 pm
    I AM SASHA FIERCE!!! fierce be me says:

super photoshopped!!! that’s not her thighs at all.

• January 9, 2013 at 10:09 pm
    PUT ON SOME CLOTHES NASTY! says:

SMH. GQ? I thought it was Playboy. Desperate much, Bey?

• January 9, 2013 at 10:13 pm
    RoyalKev says:

She’s by far the sexiest King that ever lived!

• January 9, 2013 at 10:15 pm
    Can't you see the devil worhsip goin on here says:

bey is posesssed by a evil demon. plz pray 4 her. she sold her soul & now she must pay by acting overly sexual. once the demon is driven out she will be back to how she was before.

• January 9, 2013 at 10:21 pm
    BEYHIVE MEMBER. says:

FIRE!!!

• January 9, 2013 at 10:39 pm
    Ali says:

Omg Im a straight girl but dayumm… Bey you did that sweets!!

• January 9, 2013 at 10:44 pm
    Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys says:

The reason why everyone is talkin about this cover is how insanely photoshopped it is. We all saw the picture of her going christmas shopping and at her NYE concert, just last week. She is insanely fat with NFL player thighs and legs. That is what has set the white blogs on fire, that she is huge – chunkier than she has ever been in her life and now she comes back with these.

At least Rih is slim in real life. She was out partying at some Hollywood club and her body looks slim and sexy – no retouchin, paparazzi pictures and she looks sexier in real life than her GQ cover. This is why Beyonce is global laughing stock. That is why Hollywood actresses say dieting: you got to look sexy and slim in REAL LIFE TOO, not just in retouched pics.

The next reason why the GQ os getting backlash is she is copying rih. Sh even Used Terry Richardson who is Rih Photo guy, and I have seen all the pics, including one where she is 100% ripping of rih by wearing Spectacles and white shirt WITH NO BRA, SHOWING HER FLAT Titties. It nasty .

Her makeup artist said that this new LP is R&B inspired by Diana Ross, D Angelo , Prince and Aretha with Justin Tim’, Dream and Pharelle. Sounds like another 4.

Meanwhile while all this so called ” buzz ” Rih new single PIU is flying up the itunes chart with no video or promo, and Beyonce is still not on teh radio. This is case all over teh world.

Oh and in the picture where she wears a black tee………her legs look like an NFL player. All in all and huge embrassment for her.

• January 9, 2013 at 10:48 pm
    Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys says:

But they are still buying rihanna music al over the world. This so called Beyonce” buzz” is not ACTUALLY STOPPING RIH FROM RULING. AND where is Rita Whora? She got lost in the chaos. No one is even talking about her. I though she was meant to end Rih career, but she not even on the radar.

• January 9, 2013 at 11:13 pm
    Kate Middleton says:

looooool!!!! yeah i have read plenty of comments on different mainstream blogs, they are all talking about the extreme excessive Photoshop to her thunder thighs. looooool!!! who is she fooling when she just did that new years gig and Xmas shopping her legs looked real, short and fat. this fat cow wishes she had long lean legs like Rihanna. Rihanna legs and body remains the same whether she is at the beach, on stage or on photoshoot. this klown makes a fool of herself.

this whole shoot looks cheap, ghetto and low budget. it looks nothing like the typical GQ but KING ghetto magazine. looooooool!!!!!!

• January 9, 2013 at 11:55 pm
    Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys says:

Rolling Stone: The most anticipated albums of 2013
    10. Lady Gaga – ‘ARTPOP’
    Lady Gaga has the rather unusual habit of recording massive amounts of new material while on tour. It results in strangely timed new albums. Her Monsters Ball tour ended the same month that Born This Way hit shelves, and it’s taken her a year and a half to bring the Born This Way Ball tour to America. During that time, she worked feverishly on ARTPOP, which is due this spring.
    Gaga hasn’t previewed any new material yet, but she’s working primarily with Born This Way collaborator Fernando Garibay along with RedOne and DJ White Shadow. “I’m fascinated with the decay of the blonde pop icon and how culture loves to build and give birth to fantasies and then destroy them and what that means,” Gaga told Access Hollywood in 2012. “It’s something I want to explore on my next album.”
    9. Tool – Title Unknown
    8. Britney Spears – Title Unknown
    With widespread reports that Britney is leaving The X Factor after just one season, there’s presumably plenty of time for her to wrap up the follow-up to 2011′s Femme Fatale. That album was a big success, landing “Hold It Against Me,” “Till the World Ends” and “I Wanna Go” all over the radio. Britney’s 2007 meltdown is now a distant memory, and she’s once again one of the most reliable hit-makers in the industry. Not much is known about the new album, but we’d be shocked if she didn’t work with Max Martin and Dr. Luke again. Why mess with a winning formula?
    7. Black Sabbath – Title Unknown
    6. Josh Krajcik – Title Unknown
    5. Queens of the Stone Age – Title Unknown
    4. Arcade Fire – Title Unkown
    3. David Cook – Title Unknown
    2. Pearl Jam – Title Unknown
    1. U2 – Title Unknown

Beyonce is not on the list

boopboop Replied:

rs must be on brit’s payroll cuz FF aint even sold platinum afaik but they calling it a success.

• January 9, 2013 at 11:59 pm
    SLAYRIAH CAREY says:

I think Rihanna is sexier. And that’s just my opinion. You don’t Need Beyonce/J-Hoe curves to be sexy.

• January 10, 2013 at 12:31 am
    Kate Middleton says:

here she is as her true self, short fat thunder thighs. more fuckery from the grazing cow, the camel and their baby gorilla. its amazing such different species of animals can live under one roof.

TinaMinaj Replied:

Your hate is pathetic. Calling a baby names??? Where are all the navy who call the Beyhive evil to say something something about this….

• January 10, 2013 at 12:54 am
    Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys says:

While the snaps might have bumped up Rihanna’s breezy 26 million Twitter followers, V magazine have expressed the following disappointed statement:
    “It is an unfortunate case that these images were prematurely leaked, which is becoming a more prevalent issue within the industry. While we don’t condone what has happened, we are beyond excited to have gotten these two icons of music and fashion together for such a beautiful shoot. This is just a taste of all of the fabulousness that awaits in the March 2013 issue.”

This is coming in Feb

• January 10, 2013 at 1:50 am
    Um says:

Flop Cheetah Whora & Kate Middleton are the same f****** person, & I am not here for it. Pathetic.

• January 10, 2013 at 1:59 am
    BranNu83 says:

See…this what people are talking about now. There is a way to sell “sex” without exposing parts that should be left for your spouse and your spouse only to see. I don’t wanna see Beyonce’s boob or her body in that manner. I think she needs to take a few pages from the women before her that have had children (particularly girls) and change her image. I mean thats we an artist is. Its being different, separating yourself from the bunch. This too me is classless and tacky. I damn sure wouldnt want my daughter looking like this or my mother for that matter.

• January 10, 2013 at 2:36 am
    TinaMinaj says:

The haters are still pressed!! The woman is dressed just like you would at the beach. She is not nude. I don’t see any nipples or parts of her crotch or anything so the b.s has to stop. She is being a model on a magazine cover. Are you trying to tell me that all/any Victoria’s Secret models with children should stop modeling now??? Yeah i thought not.
    The hate is just pathetic. It’s clear Beyonce has you uneasy lool…

Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys Replied:

Victoria secrets models do not have legs and thighs like NFL players or are they fat. I have seen the full spread and BEYONCE IS FAT! That is even with retouching. I cannot wait to see the SB – the camera adds 10 pounds.

• January 10, 2013 at 4:15 am
    Kate Middleton says:

now that is sexy, the Rihanna and kate moss shoot unlike that low budget ghetto mess above.

• January 10, 2013 at 4:48 am
    Hilly says:

She’s beautiful & sexy! I love this cover!

• January 10, 2013 at 1:12 pm
    Robier says:

And DC releases Love Songs …. First music from them in years

• January 10, 2013 at 6:30 pm
    didureallysaythat?? says:

Nasty Girl Lyrics

Destiny’s Child
    Print Lyrics
    iTunes Lyrics

Send “Nasty Girl” Ringtone to your Cell

You’s a nasty, nasty, trashy, nasty Sleazy, nasty classless, nasty
    Nasty put some clothes on, I told ya Don’t walk out your house without your clothes on, I told ya Girl what you thinkin’ bout lookin’ that to’ down, I told ya These men don’t want no hot female that’s Been around the block female, you nasty girl
    Shakin’ that thang on that man Lookin’ all stank and nasty Swore you look cute girl in them dukes Booty all out lookin’ trashy Sleazy put some clothes on, I told ya Don’t walk out ya heezy without clothes on, I told ya
    You nasty girl, you nasty you trashy You classless girl, you sleazy you freaky I never met a girl that does the things that you do Change don’t come your way it will come back to you Put some clothes on girl
    Booty all out, tongue out her mouth Cleavage from here to Mexico She walks wit a twist, one hand on her hip When she gets wit’cha she lets it go Nasty put some clothes on, you look to’ down Nasty don’t know why you, will not sit down
    Boots on her feet, swear she’s in heat Flirtin’ wit every man she sees Her pants hangin’ low, she never says no Everyone knows she’s easy Nasty put some clothes on, you lookin’ stank Nasty where’s your pride, you should be ashamed
    Hard for women like me Who try to have some intergrity You make it hard for girls like myself Who respect themselves and have dignity You nasty girl, you nasty, you trashy You classless girl, you sleazy, you freaky N A S T Y ya nasty, F R E A K Y ya freaky Girl where’s your P R I D E, put some clothes on
    You so nasty girl, you so, you so nasty girl You so, you so nasty girl, you so You so nasty girl put some clothes on girl
    Nasty girl, you so, you so, you so Nasty girl, nasty, nasty, nasty, nasty girl

[...] any claims that her much-talked about GQ cover was photoshopped, Pepsi-Bey flaunted her rock-hard abs in her latest Tumblr snap – which sees [...]