Report: Justin Timberlake Readies New 20 Track Album

5187fbed5a40dfd8ed0ad3c6e097db36 Report: Justin Timberlake Readies New 20 Track Album

Justin Timberlake is making his way back to Pop!

That’s right, a day after he teased fans with this tweet, Billboard have sent fans into a frenzy with reports of a new album from the ‘Cry Me A River’ singer.

Exciting details below…

Via Billboard:

“…and not just a song, but a full album produced by longtime collaborator Timbaland. Timberlake is believed to have around 20 new tracks recorded. A source familiar with the project confirms to Billboard that Timberlake is definitely releasing a new album more sooner than later.

Timberlake’s rep could not be reached for comment.

Timberlake’s last studio effort, the enduring “FutureSex/LoveSounds,” came out in 2006. It has been certified four-times platinum, marking domestic sales of over 4 million units.

Although Timberlake has focused much of his energy in recent years on movies (he will next be seen in the Coen brothers’ highly-anticipated Inside Llewyn Davis) and tech (he’s a key principal in the new Myspace), an insider says the former NSync star has been quietly and methodically preparing to release an album with almost no warning.

To wit: the 9 p.m. tweet that hinted at something transpiring just hours later. Within an hour, Justin Timberlake was the top trending topic on Twitter.”

News of his new album arrives after Pop sensation Beyonce revealed that she and collaborated with the star for her fifth studio effort, due out later on this year.

The ‘JT’ album will come seven years after the launch of his 2006 piece, ‘Future Love/Sex Sounds’, which spawned the singles ‘My Love‘, the dance anthem, ‘Sexy Back‘ and the fan favorite, ‘Losing My Way‘.

…and for the nostalgia?

• January 10, 2013 at 9:49 am
    JJFan1814 says:

I’m here for this. LoveStoned is my s***!!!!!

and 20 tracks??? A lot more artists should look into that for their upcoming releases!!!

NaQu Replied:

Shut up JJFan1814. It’s not that I even disagree with what you said, I simply don’t like you. Shut up and go eat dirt, trash.

AmbeRussell Replied:

i will only believe it when it comes from out of his own mouth and says it. 20 tracks can mean anything, so i feel like this is all bs until justin says it himself, as well as his label and there is an official album coming out…too many rumors coming from “close insiders” too often with no names or anything.

AmbeRussell on youtube

• January 10, 2013 at 9:54 am
    Jaqub says:

Awesome! Can’t wait to hear some new stuff form J.T. 2013 gonna be huge in music! lol

• January 10, 2013 at 9:57 am
    YASSSSSSSSSSS BICHES!!!! says:

Can’t wait! Hope it smashes! 6 yrs is TOO LONG to wait for new music!

• January 10, 2013 at 9:57 am
    RihNaj says:

Bout Time Justine I miss him!! bring back Summer Love & My Love :D

• January 10, 2013 at 9:59 am
    RoyalKev says:

Wow! 2013 just will be the most iconic year this decade has seen so far! I’m looking forward to hearing his new music (as well as checking out his work with the King)!

• January 10, 2013 at 10:03 am
    IDK says:

Cant wait to hear the songs he releases.

• January 10, 2013 at 10:07 am
    Savannah says:

Yesssss! I’m excited because I know it’s gonna be R&B influenced! Get that electro s*** OUTTA here!!! Bye! I’m so excited!!!

• January 10, 2013 at 10:09 am
    Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys says:

YES! Oh dear,, Rita Whora picked the worst year to try and end rih’s career. HA HA HA I know Rih was the 1ST BLACK WOMAN TO WORK WITH JT – EVEN IF SHE WAS NOT, SHER SONG AND VIDEO WAS THE BEST.

RICHANDBLACK11 Replied:

BEYONCE WAS THE FIRST ….DUMB b****** KILL ME

TYLER* Replied:

WHY DOES THE NAVY MAKE UP THERE OWN FACTS? LOL

DUMB f*** BEYONCE WAS!!! RIHANNA NEVER WORKED WITH JUSTIN
    HE WAS IN HER FLOP VIDEO THAT DIDN’T CHART

Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys Replied:

Rehab dis chart and it is one of teh most sexiest stylish viz ever.

Dakizz Replied:

No get your facts straight the first black women to work with him was Janet on the track “TAKE ME NOW (AND SHE SAID)” on his first solo album Justified

• January 10, 2013 at 10:14 am
    King B>Rihanna says:

I like his music even though she abuses urban culture.I’m kind of excited.

JP Replied:

I think exploits is probably a better word, but I def agree with you.

Timberfake is an asshole Replied:

I remember when he claimed to have “a weakness for the sistas” or some s*** like that, but ALL of the women he PUBLICLY dated, and the one he’s now married to, were/is WHITE!

BlogSpot! Replied:

Im confused?

King B>Rihanna Replied:

how are confused?

Justin & Beyonce,,,

• January 10, 2013 at 10:14 am
    COLE says:

UGH. WHATEVER!!!!!!!

I AM NOT HERE FOR NO WHITE MAN COMING BACK TO MAKE POP MUSIC, TO THEN PASS IT OFF AS QUALITY R&B/SOUL. WHITE PEOPLE CONTINUOUSLY DO THIS, ALWAYS HAVE DONE AND ALWAYS WILL.

He peaked in 2006, SEVEN YEARS AGO – He has either grown artistically since then or hasn’t. I WILL WAIT!!!

If Nelly Furtado couldn’t get a hit this time around and “Loose” and “FutureSex/LoveSounds” was out around the same time, who is to say that he won’t flop. 90% of his movies do.

GOODBYE.

SIERRA Replied:

AGREED.

Justin and Ciara,,,Cute Video,,
    Justin is a Great Artist I like Him and His Music,,

BlogSpot! Replied:

@ Cole and @ SIERRA, You both are two really stupid trolls. What does his race have to do with anything? Chris Brown does more pop than R&B now days, so whats your point u racist cunts!

Lax Replied:

@Blog Spot Thanks for telling it like it is!!!

• January 10, 2013 at 10:17 am
    COLE says:

HERE COMES ANOTHER “WHITE” PERSON TO STEAL WHAT WAS LEFT OF BLACK R&B/SOUL/FUNK/JAZZ/URBAN MUSIC!!!

WHITE PEOPLE CAN MAKE BLACK MUSIC AND BE SUCCESSFUL BUT BLACK PEOPLE CANNOT.

BLACK PEOPLE HAVE TO CONFORM TO RATCHET “POP” MUSIC JUST TO SELL AND EVEN THEN, IT IS STILL HARD.

I HATE INDUSTRY/INSTITUTIONAL RACISM.

f*** J.T.

SIERRA Replied:

PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENOUGH ONIKA (0 GRAMMY NOMS...) Replied:

Why are you so hell bent on color? Is he stopping black performers from following their dreams and releasing hot music? Most of today’s top performers are black so why is one “white” man putting fire in your bussy? SIt your ignorant a*s down and stfu _/

LTM Replied:

Were you abused by whites as a child?

BlogSpot! Replied:

_/

Small Minded People Talks Small Minded Smack, the
    Artist is doing his ting and it don’t matter, Dam!

• January 10, 2013 at 10:19 am
    CBE says:

JT! dont disappoint, I heard both Jay z and Beyonce might feature on his album…anyway just make good music Im sick of reading about the fake Justin Timberlake all the time.

Justin and Rihanna,,,
    s***, Beautiful And Sweet Just like Beyonce and Ciara
    However Beyonce & Justin In 2008
    Ciara & Justine in 2009
    Rihanna & Justing In 2009 and Rih & Justin
    Got the Most Youtube Views and they went Gold Bey & Ciara didn’t Chart.

I Am not trying to start Shyt I am Just Stating Facts Since
    many want to Assume the Navy Lies all of the Time, Smiles to my self.

• January 10, 2013 at 10:21 am
    Dance Again (Beyonce's Weave) says:

Only 4x platinum when Usher has done 10x. anyway I don’t know how I feel about this. As much as I like JT, Timbaland has not had a hit in years and well ….Nelly Furtado, Usher…etc.

The iTunes generation is not forgiving to artists who take this long to release music. Anyway good luck and I’ll be buying the album.

Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys Replied:

I still feel, young white girls love him, plus, he has been around, he has been doing movies. Anyway, he is like Esquire, GQ, rolling stone cover boy, so the interest will be there for him , unlike Nelly F. Also, he married a A list movie star, so that will be tabloid fodder.

I feel sorry for beyonce, cos NOW no one is talking about her. All they are talking about is his comeback. So that FAT GQ cover was in vein, hence I think she should drop her single and LP NOW!

boopboop Replied:

“The iTunes generation is not forgiving to artists who take this long to release music.”

^^^^this!!!!!!!!!!!! ppl give rih s*** for releasing an album every yr BUT in this day and age you gotta give your fans something new and fresh constantly to hold thier interest. theres too much comp these days to think you can just rest on your past acheivements and release an album and think it will sell just cuz you were a big seller back in the day. very few artists like sade can do that.

but…….i wish jt luck anyway. he might have a big enough and dedicated fanbase to keep him from flopping even though it’s been almost 7 yrs.

Stav Replied:

Heh. You tried.

You see, when you have talent and a fan base who recognizes your that talent, you can take as long a hiatus as you please and when you finally do decide to come back, the fans and the media will be there for you…because they know you’re coming back with the goods just like last time.

It’s when you’re a talentless gimmick who is indistinguishable from the next phony that you have to constantly strike while the iron is hot and release a new album every year, because everyone in your camp knows that the second you let the temp drop on that iron another HACK will come around and take your spot.

Don’t try and put this off on “this day and age…” or “the iTunes generation…” LOL! No, dear. If hacks like Rihanna can’t take a break because they’re scared that people will quickly move on, then that has nothing to do with “this day and age…” and everything to do with THEM. Rihanna and Def Jam knows what’s up. All they gotta do is look at how sluggish her albums sell to know that no one is going to wait for her should she decide to rest for 5 minutes.

People like Justin don’t have that problem, and I bet cash money that his first new album in 7 years will avalanche the sales of Rihanna’s quarterly releases.

Fatriah Hairy (Lana & Gaga schoolin' you) Replied:

Sit down Riherpesanna weave.
    JT is handsome and he is talked everyday in the media without having to resort to gimmicks or releasing any new music, unlike Usher.
    He will not flop like your faves violent, ugly ass boyfriend.

Fatriah Hairy (Lana & Gaga schoolin' you) Replied:

Talked about*

Lax Replied:

Navy isn’t taking no seats no matter h0w you might want us to.
    We are in it to Win it.,lol…

SlayDeleAdkins Replied:

Wait a minute! What does timbaland not having a hit in years got to do with anything?? Justin is a big star! He may have taken a few years break but that doesnt mean he cant rise to the top again! Both of his albums have done good, why do you think he doesnt have the potential to do good now?!

• January 10, 2013 at 10:25 am
    Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys says:

Beyonce was so desperate to try and compete with rih, she unleashed her own can of worms. JT said she not returning to music in the near future. But thirsty beyonce cannot slay on her own, so ( as well as riding gaga d*** ) she forced JT out of solitude to make a track with her, and now………..JT is the one trending WW on twitter, and Billboard anticipate JT and Gaga LP will be the biggest this year.

In fact, all the white fans cannot stop talking about JT comeback – which is a real comeback, meanwhile no one is talking about Beyonce new single ( outside her stans from the hood ) Rih does not ride on people – she trades on her own name, even that song with EM will never come out.

Beyonce is not smart ! She needs her dad. Just like Telephone, the only person who is gonna get shine of her duet with JT and GAGA are JT AND GAGA and she will paid dust. Meanwhile Diamonds and Pour it up are slaying with Rih’s anme alone. I also do not think it is wise, Bey drop her LP as early as April. She should of had her song on radio in Dec, then drop the LP in feb, after superbowl.

boopboop Replied:

at this point tho it dont really matter when bey releases her music cuz with rih out theres no way she can compete. the 4 era showed that bey is not invincible, esp now that she has REAL comp from someone younger, more popular and queen of hot 100 and global superstar.

Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys Replied:

We all know that. I just hope can cope when sheflops hard this year. Even with no single out, the GP are sick of her and that type overexposure is not good.

BlogSpot! Replied:

You shouldn’t have to compete with anyone, after being asked to perform at a Superbowl. Also, what other black artist will have their face on a pepsi can?lmao. Get on somewhere heifer, you cray for that one.

Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys Replied:

WHO NEEDS A PEPSI CAN TO SELL? Rih and other singers do not even need that. It is not like it is coke.

Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys Replied:

Beyonce is in competition with Rih, as they are both black music star.

Loyalty Replied:

MJ, Britney and many others have used PEPSI to sell AND WHAT!? Why is it a big crime for Bey using it now !

Lax Replied:

I CAN HARDLY WAIT BECAUSE I WANT TO READ AND SEE THE Slayage That Beyonce have got in Her bag Unleashed
    because everybody with a Working brain Know it’s going to be on. Beyonce is going to have to TOPPLE GAGA and GAGA aint going no dam place and even Nicki is going to bring it, so to see whos going to be RULING the Charts with Rihanna holding it down and Adele, still making Waves and with Britney, Leona, Mariah and others dropping we are in for
    Tricks or Treats, Yall and I am thrilled to see Beyonce work Her majic at the Super Bowl Because where is Pepsi and Beyonce going after the magazine, all drop and the Album Drops, Where???????????????????
    THIS SHYT IS GETTING READY TO GET REAL, NOW REMEMBER ME SAYING THIS I WANT BE SUPRISED IF SOME OTHER COMPANY EQUALLY AS BIG AS PEPSI WANT GET RIHANNA, GAGA, MARIAH, BRITNEY, CHRISTIAN, CHER, CELINE, LEONA, EVE, NELLY, KELLY CIARA, CHRIS, TREZ, USHER WAYNE, DIDDY SOLANGE ASHANTI, JENNIFER HUDSON, JENNIFER HUDSON TO FRONT THE BIGGEST ENDORSEMENT IN MUSIC HISTORY!!!REAL TALK!!!

• January 10, 2013 at 10:28 am
    Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys says:

Rolling stones most anticipated albums only had Rock acts, Brit and Gaga. Bey was not there.

2013 WINNERS: Gaga, JT, brit ( she still has it, she just needs to fight off her inner demons. No one can beat brit, accept Brit )

NaQu Replied:

You’re a consummate dumbass and voting down your comments is fun because of it. Find the nearest river and hurl yourself into it face first. No one will miss you.

irene46 Replied:

obviously britney doesn’t still or it and hasn’t had it since 2003. stay deluded!!!

• January 10, 2013 at 10:28 am
    trucieb says:

oh shucks. Cannot wait to hear what Mr. Timberlakes has is in store for my ears.

• January 10, 2013 at 10:33 am
    the real xoxo says:

cannot wait for his return!

• January 10, 2013 at 10:41 am
    Monstarebel (This FAT b**** is the Star Of TGJ) says:

been along time coming I’m so excited!!

• January 10, 2013 at 10:42 am
    LTM says:

I’ve been waiting for his return.

Lax Replied:

@LTM Our girls Katy, Rih, Nicki and others cleaned house last night!!! I give them all Props,,,,

• January 10, 2013 at 10:42 am
    Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys says:

JT on Twitter is exploding. Journalist and TV / media from all over the world are talking about how good the single will be even though they have not heard it.

No one done this for beyonce, and no one is even talking about her. The only hype she got was teh GQ cover, where most shaded how fat and retouched she looked and how she is trying to be Rih and Kim K. That was it. Not once did any one mention her great comeback, in the way they are JT.

• January 10, 2013 at 10:43 am
    JP says:

Cry Me A River is still my favorite JT song. I’ve never owned any of his albums, but I’m actually excited for his return.

@JP,, One of mine too,,,

• January 10, 2013 at 10:50 am
    2013 Baby!! says:

Beyonce, Bruno Mars, Justin Timberlake, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears…..
    Yep, 2013 is gonna be an AWESOME year for Music :)

• January 10, 2013 at 10:56 am
    Nichole says:

…Hey…someone call Justin, and tell him that his ex is already smashin in 2013 with a song that is NOT even her’s.

It’s too bad Samantha, and co ignores the smash that is S&S except to bring it up on some irrelevant chart in the UK. #Very very pressed Samantha is.

Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys Replied:

If Brit can defeat her inner demons, she can slay ALL THESE m************.

Lax Replied:

Yes Britney Fought the Haters and Her Demons and shes back GUNNNNNIN AND SWINGING for everything that is in front of Her and Britney and many are not taking any Prisnors.

Lax Replied:

@FLOP Cheeta You help to make my days and nights at work on Here, keep up the great work love reading You over and over often times.
    YOU COMMENT AND MAKE “My Brains” Have to think
    and I love it,,,,Ofc.
    Often times I can’t Back the Navy Up and that PISSES ME
    OFF AND I STILL DO WHAT I CAN WHEN I CAN,,,,
    AND SOMETHING ELSE I LIKE ABOUT YOU AND SOME OTHERS ,,,,WHEN SOME ONE FROM THE OTHER FAN CLUBS CALL YOU OUT YOU DON’T SPEND TIME CORRECTING OR EXPLAINING YOU JUST GO FULL STEAM STRAIGHT AHEAD , I HAVE GOT TO GET THE HANG OF THAT, WINK, WINK…

irene46 Replied:

@ nichole…

no doubt jt couldn’t give less of a sh!t about what britney’s doing who he dropped like a 500 lb weight over a decade ago and never once looked back.

unlike some fans and those in the media who still want to glue her to his coattails…he is so over her. just ask his wife!!!

• January 10, 2013 at 10:58 am
    ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ says:

2013 is the bomb! I’m so pumped! I’m here all the way, I can’t wait to see how he’s grown as an artist and musician. I hope he collaborates with Usher. ♥

Sorry, but Usher is a rival, yet usher is beneath JT. JT IS ALIST/

• January 10, 2013 at 11:01 am
    Fatriah Hairy (Lana & Gaga schoolin' you) says:

2013 is gonna be a good year for music. First Gaga, then Beyonce, and now JT?!?!?
    Move over gimmicks.

Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys Replied:

That is not rih, cos, while all this talk has been going on from all the acts making a comeback. Rih has been quite. Yet, her new song and diamonds slaying the charts.

Fatriah Hairy (Lana & Gaga schoolin' you) Replied:

She has been quiet? She just released a single 2 wks ago.
    Stop with the delusions girl. Rihanna can do no wrong in your eyes. :/

2013 WILL NOT STAND WITHOUT RIHANNA INPUT, AS QUIET AS IT’S KEPT
    RIHANNA DIDN’T DROP IN 2013 BUT IN 2012 AND RIHANNA IS SOME ONE TO WATCH IN 2013 HIDE AND WATCH,,,TRY TO WRITE RIH OFF ALL YOU WANT…

SlayDeleAdkins Replied:

Rihanna’s been quiet???? LMFAO!!! Stupid c***.

• January 10, 2013 at 11:03 am
    King B>Rihanna says:

Year 2013 is going to stellar(I hope) in music.

Touché Replied:

It probably will since there are so many great music artists coming out with a new album this year.

• January 10, 2013 at 11:16 am
    Jay Jay says:

Yessssss!! 2013 is about to be 2006/2007 again with Bey, Ciara, JT and Rih (8th album) cannot wait!!! Music is about to be good again

Ciara? COME ON! She is done

boopboop Replied:

yea, cici’s album will flop if it ever gets released. that fact that her singles came and went with hardly any notice is a sign that OWA will be another BI and FR. she will get dropped. switching labels didn’t help. she’s is over.

chyna white Replied:

yes ciara ok ciara is one of the best entertainer of are new generation there nobody that can dance like her or give a great show that a classic like her she just a underrated artist because of her management team everyone get her new songs get got me good an sorry on iTunes

• January 10, 2013 at 11:17 am
    Jer says:

Sit on my face Justinnnnnnn and also slay me! If the song is hot we are looking at a huge debut. This better be real. Its been too long i need JT to slay these guys and take me to bed please please my body is ready lord Jesus bring the fire!

• January 10, 2013 at 11:26 am
    Timberfake is an asshole says:

He killed Janet Jackson’s career. He exposed her titty and she was the one who took all the heat for it. I hope his next album flops as karmic retribution.

Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys Replied:

Oh well, Janet was a real legend, her career would of got bigger. Poor dat.

NAVY

Lax Replied:

THAT WAS WRONG WHAT THEY DID TO JANET BUT JANET STILL CAME OUT SMELLING LIKE A ROSE, LOVE JANET.

• January 10, 2013 at 11:32 am
    sweet fight says:

OMY,,,, !!!1 I CAN HARDLY WAIT I MISS THIS GUY MUSIC ,,,,,,,,I ALSO CANT WAIT FOR NEW ,,,,JENNIFER LOPEZ ,,, MUSIC…… I LOVE HER

• January 10, 2013 at 11:36 am
    Belladonna says:

Yessssssss b****!!!!!!!!!! I am so here for this it hurts! Lol So lets gets this right for 2013? King B, The God that is Gaga, ICON Britney Spears, Prince of Pop Justin Bieber Rereleaseing Belive 2.0, Rap King Emaniem, Crazy Ass Lil Wyan, Master Mind Kanye West and now Justin s*** as A Mother f***** Timberlake! Not for nothing but Rihanna,Nicki,Katy and all the others are going to need some real help this year! Lol

boopboop Replied:

rih will be 2013′s version of adele. she will slay all of them except for maybe eminem and justin bieber. she’s the singles queen and is a bigger global superstar.

• January 10, 2013 at 11:37 am
    ENOUGH ONIKA (0 GRAMMY NOMS...) says:

I’m actually excited to hear his new music. Him and Timbo killed it last go round with FutureSex/LoveSounds. I agree with previous comments about 2013 turning out to be quite a year for “quality” music, something we did not have last year….

irene46 Replied:

i disagree with you because there was some quality music in 2012 and ‘lotus’ was some of it. it’s every single bit as good as what’s coming in 2013.

• January 10, 2013 at 11:43 am
    Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys says:

Beyonce knows she cannot be Rih so now she rehashing Destiny child. Bey knows her solo career is done. I guess she saw the slayage Stay and diamons were doing and though, I cannot beat her and Riat Whora failed, so let me go to a venue that rih is not in and that is a girl group.

junjou romantica Replied:

U pressed cause kay wrking with jay z and beyonce ahhh like ur fave says n1curr poor dat

what ? who is Kay?

junjou romantica Replied:

While ur crackhead fave is busy salivating all over chris d*** and pretending to be a thug beyonce working on a new album superbowl h&m collabo,50mill pepsi deal,vogue,gq cover,hbo documentry and f*** knows wat else keep seeting h** cse everyday big news coming out of king bey bey and today its apprently rumored she gone be on jt comeback single h** its already been confirmed he on her album u n ur fave aint got a pot to p*** in 2013 realtalent comes back teambritneybeyonceladygagajusintimberlake

Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys Replied:

My fave is on all the charts and yours is to scared to drop her single, instead she is dropping a DC single over her own.

Rih does not need PROMO TO SELL. Did u not know trhat h**?

Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys Replied:

She needs to piggy back on JT and gaga,

RIH DOES NOT NEED TO. HER NAME IS POWER.

RIH 2013:

NEW TV FASHION SHOW

STADIUM TOUR

NEW SINGLES POUR IT UP, STAY, RIGHT NOW AND LOVE SONG

NEW MOVIE

NEW FASHION LINE

NEW GAGA / MADONANNA SECRET PROJECT

NEW FASHION DEAL FROM FRANCE TOP SECRET

NEW KATE MOSS COVER

LOL SLAYED BEYONCE COMEBACK, BEFORE IT BEGAN’

junjou romantica Replied:

Ri promo is chris brown and the colossal beat down she got from him years ago

B. Hill Replied:

Hey Sybil…

Rita Ora is prettier and more talented than Rihanna.

BTW…Unpurchased dropped back down to #19 this week, while Taylor, Phillip Phillips, Bruno Mars and Alicia Keys remain in the top 10. LAMO! :lol:

Looks like Def Scam better get Rihoe back in the studio for that next album cause people are already done with Unaflopogetic.

• January 10, 2013 at 11:45 am
    STONY says:

I hate HIS MUSIC ITS JUST GARBAGE AND I NEVER EVER LOVED HIS MUSIC AND I CANT STAND WHEN PEOPLE COMPARE HIM TO MICHAEL JACKSON HOPEFULLY HE HAS WHITE VIRGIN GIRL WHO FANTASIZE ON HIM SO LUCKY HIM .BUT FOR THE MUSIC QUALITY I DOUBT IT WORTHS THE WAITING

• January 10, 2013 at 11:51 am
    Career Ender says:

I’ll re-stan for him if and only if he is abke to snatch Bruno’s wig

skintightjeans Replied:

He will

• January 10, 2013 at 11:52 am
    Career Ender says:

I’ll re-stan for him if and only if he is able to snatch Bruno’s wig

• January 10, 2013 at 11:53 am
    chyna white says:

Ciara doing a back filp on stage Go Girl: http://youtu.be/LDhG2i4tDc0 via @youtube

• January 10, 2013 at 12:12 pm
    Jay Jay says:

Lmfao at The Rih stans saying bey career is done. Didn’t “4″ leak 3 weeks before and still sold over 300,000 k the first week and didn’t even have a number 1 single

SlayDeleAdkins Replied:

2 Million copies worldwide
    4th Straight Number 1 album
    Platinum in the US
    Run The World – Gold In the US
    Best Thing I Never Had – Platinum In the US
    Countdown – Gold In the US
    Love On Top – Gold In the US
    2 Top 5 singles on the US R&B Charts
    2 Top 20 singles on billboard hot 100, including 3 in the uk
    Won a billboard music award for best R&B Album
    An AMA award for best female R&B/Soul artist
    A BET Award. And many more!

LMAO!! Their pressed!!

• January 10, 2013 at 1:46 pm
    mc the place to be! says:

Falls off the chair YEAS!! Justin I’m really excited i’ve been freaking 14 when your last album came out I’m now 21 dammit I’m ready!

EJR43 Replied:

Lame. Nobody is here for your 1991-92 born ass. lol

Come back when you get pubes and in the meantime have a _/

Touché Replied:

What’s your problem?

• January 10, 2013 at 2:26 pm
    Sabian says:

Damn. Another act is about to overshadow Rihanna’s non-selling album in ’13. Taylor was already dragging her. Now J.T. is gonna come and demolish what’s left! She better go steal a piece of bacon off Chris’s plate so he can get mad and punch her again so she can use the headline to promote herself and that non-selling album.

• January 10, 2013 at 2:58 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

I’ll die.

ADC143 Replied:

Promises, promises…

• January 10, 2013 at 3:35 pm
    Everyone's A Critic says:

Not sure what it is, but he’s hot and I WOULD.. no second thoughts. That is all

• January 10, 2013 at 4:22 pm
    mc the place to be! says:

Ejr43 you’re just jealous I was born in an epic time frame *files nails*and if you are older maybe 4 or 5 years what on earth are you doing on this site? And why are you worried about my pubes! Eww

• January 10, 2013 at 4:41 pm
    JOHNVIDAL says:

Damn those boy bands are laughable man! Didn´t like that shitty music not even when I was a pre teen. Not even the Spice Girls really
    Thankfully some of them become an artist, like Justin… but he has ssoooooooooooo much to prove. On great album is nothing if you want to be considered a big big one. We´ll see

Suicide Blonde Replied:

Your’re so pressed about Justin comeback, Usher better hide.

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

Pressed??? Why? It could be good. I´m not an Usher fan or something. Plus one can like both you know. You are such an extremist for certain things. For example: JT and Usher making out would be the hottest thing ever :)

Suicide Blonde Replied:

JT and Usher making out would be the hottest thing ever.

Nooooo, horrible, better Adam Levine and Justin but we gonna have a problem since they’re both bottom, lol.

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

See? Usher is the perfect top. The other two wouldn´t be that hot cos they are too similar

Suicide Blonde Replied:

I refuse, i can’t, Usher banging my boy, just no.

Pop Royalty Replied:

Usher OWNS their Asses , adam who ? 8O

• January 10, 2013 at 5:10 pm
    skintightjeans says:

My love is coming back.. Hide ya wife, hide ya kids!

• January 10, 2013 at 5:16 pm
    MRDIVABITCH says:

Anybody still cares about this paper-thin voice clown? G3rl #BYE
    Not here for that s***

skintightjeans Replied:

f*** outta here then

• January 10, 2013 at 6:23 pm
    XoMoDe says:

Next thing you know Adele will announce she got a new album coming too.

Talent is coming back for 2013.

Poseurs exit stage right. Your tired talent deflecting gimmicks just became more transparent.

Rihanna’s forehead betta be scurred because this is the year of LIVE MICS and STAGE COMMAND.

• January 10, 2013 at 6:56 pm
    Pop Royalty says:

finally some exciting happy news , 20 tracks ? and gaga is making 2 volumes of her album ?!! #popoverload

Beck Replied:

Homo.

• January 10, 2013 at 7:31 pm
    Touché says:

YES!!!! He’s coming back finally :)

• January 11, 2013 at 3:00 am
    irene46 says:

i can’t think if much he put out i don’t like but he did do janet wrong.