Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

New Song: Angel Haze – ‘Shut The F**k Up’ (Azealia Banks Diss)

angel haze1 e1357344572936 New Song: Angel Haze   Shut The F**k Up (Azealia Banks Diss)

Ding, ding, ding!

Angel Haze has initiated “round three” in her still-raging beef with fellow femcee Azealia Banks – tonight unleashing ‘Shut The F**k Up’.

Swapping Twitter banter for scorn-soaked bars, the newcomer fired the first shot with diss track ‘On The Edge’ last night. And with Banks barking back with ‘No Problems’ this afternoon, Haze wasted no time jabbing with another missile of her own.

Take a listen below…

Sigh..

• January 4, 2013 at 7:31 pm
    Q says:

Trash at its best…. I just can’t believe this bullshyt

EJ Replied:

Biiiitch. These hoes doin ‘the most. (plays and pops p**** to I’m Legit)

HALF AMAZIN Replied:

Hip hop was built on beef….but….it was about skill and it who could hurl the most insults. All ima say is, Angel Haze, get your weight up cuz nobody knows who you are boo. Please give Jomo Hankerson and the Haughton family back Aaliyah’s posthumous weave and swag n get MaiLing to wax your eyebrows into a different shape, k? Thanks!

• January 4, 2013 at 7:35 pm
    RoyalKev says:

Ugh, I can’t with these two … These tracks are weak, but Angel is killing her.

*plays Iggy’s murda bizness*

tits mcgee Replied:

Your avi is the business! Divas one and all!

RoyalKev Replied:

Thanx! :) … felt like honoring my favs again!

LTM Replied:

I agree. I like Angel but these disses do nothing.

*listens to Iggy with you*

• January 4, 2013 at 7:38 pm
    Shawn242 says:

I’ll take her seriously when she discontinues her Aaliyah impersonations

PSA (FAF) Replied:

Some can say Azealia’s music is an imitation of MIssy.. OOP

Shawn242 Replied:

b**** where in the Almighty Jesus Christ f*** did you come from? Like Dionne warwick’s song says, just Walk On By

• January 4, 2013 at 7:40 pm
    tits mcgee says:

I like azealia, but Angel is killing her lyrically…

PSA (FAF) Replied:

And her flow is CRAZYYYYY isnt she from Xfactor US ?

tits mcgee Replied:

I have no clue. I don’t watch that boring ass show. I agree she is on point with her flow.
    I’m interested to see if either of them (or both) will become more than “buzz worthy”.

• January 4, 2013 at 7:40 pm
    Cream says:

I have nothing

• January 4, 2013 at 7:43 pm
    Team Azealia #kuntbrigade says:

WTF azealia please do better because angel is killing you…

• January 4, 2013 at 7:44 pm
    JJFan1814 says:

Sounds like she recorded it on her iPhone. Azealia is more successful than Angel; why is Banks worried with this child??????? Smh.

And Angel thinks her own face is attractive? Chile…

NAVI Replied:

“Angel thinks her own face is attractive? Chile” DEAD

• January 4, 2013 at 7:46 pm
    Fierce p**** says:

Wow okay. At least this is what real hiphop is. She just spit bars. She’s not half bad I just think both of them have two big of egos like all rappers so they’re probably not gonna let it rest. But Azealia always said she was gonna eat b****’s mikes when she was beefing with Kreayshawn on twitter so now she is getting what she wants: a challenge…

• January 4, 2013 at 7:51 pm
    LTM says:

This isn’t that great but its better than Azealia’s redundant music

• January 4, 2013 at 7:52 pm
    Monstarebel says:

they dragging this beef out to the fullest….it’s only been 2days & it’s tired already

JoJo Replied:

By they you mean Angel . I Swear this girl just loves dragging this beef out because before this i had no idea who she was

Monstarebel Replied:

right!!! I bearly found out who this haze b**** was yesterday!

• January 4, 2013 at 7:53 pm
    Dangelo says:

That’s a Man, they’ve both been around the same amount of time and she did nothing in 2012. Azealia released a Mixtape, EP, made 6 Music Videos, released her own MAC lipstick, and was the feature of several campaigns and Magazines. All while touring the world and hanging out with Karl Lagerfeld……. Fuk addaHere

Iconic Iggy Replied:

Angel released a mix tape last year too and Banks has been out way longer.

Dangelo Replied:

They’ve both been signed for the same amount of time and they both work with a lot of the same producers. No one cares about this other dude or even mentioned him until now. He doesn’t have that it factor…… The world doest want a malnourished butch Aaliyah.

• January 4, 2013 at 7:54 pm
    ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ says:

So a little disagreement on twitter caused 3 new songs in the span of a couple of days? Am I missing something or what? Like I’ve said before, twitter is :evil:

• January 4, 2013 at 7:59 pm
    Iconic Iggy says:

Angel is killing her

• January 4, 2013 at 8:01 pm
    cocodior3069 says:

HA HA This b**** is GARBAGE!!!!!!

• January 4, 2013 at 9:07 pm
    Scottie says:

That Grape Juice,
    PLEASE pay no more mind to the ‘beef’! Wait until at least one of them does something worth paying attention to! This is not Beyonce and Rihanna beefing, who are these hoes?! Stop posting about these nobody bitches and give us some entertainment news!

• January 4, 2013 at 9:16 pm
    Colormefierce says:

Sorry angel , your nasty . Gross . Point blank .
    Azealia doesn’t even need to speak again, this lame ass fight is over . Nobody even knew angels nasty ass prior .

• January 4, 2013 at 9:23 pm
    udontknowme says:

Is this a joke?

• January 4, 2013 at 9:24 pm
    HoneychildPlease says:

BUsted ass kelly rowland…this b**** hair aint been laid since birth of blue ivory young money carter…

• January 4, 2013 at 10:07 pm
    Viciousss says:

I told you all, smh.

AB brought out some song she’d had for months to respond and Angel keeps taking direct shots at her.

I’m just fascinated by this craziness, thankfully I’m not repping either lady. I’m just waiting to see how far they take it.

tits mcgee Replied:

Co-sign. #teammeh

This is very entertaining tho..

• January 4, 2013 at 10:21 pm
    NAVI says:

nicki minaj is prolly somewhere laughing at this foolery.

• January 4, 2013 at 10:44 pm
    King B>Rihanna says:

Doesn’t this b**** look like broke version of Aaliyah

MUSHROOMS & ROSES Replied:

Yup, and has a face like the rapper Big Sean. She looks like she could be his sister. Lol.

• January 4, 2013 at 10:47 pm
    TeamEveandMissy says:

Smdh act u haters talking s*** about dis 2 up and coming rap chicks……calling them z listers and irrelevant. That’s crazy bcuz they getting paid…..both r signed to major labels and got albums coming and and r recording with big names in the industry. Eventho I don’t really care for azealia I think both of them have nice flows and r lyrists and r better than nicki. Nicki is just a punchline hoe. Imma need for y’all to stop riding fake rappers that r mainstream dicks and pay close attention to underground well now signed artists that r better. Y’all. Wuz saying that lil kim and nicki beef wuz wack y’all had front row seats for that. Nicki still does the same ranting and raving azealia does so she is no better. In other news Eve she bad bad video 1/8/13 get ready bitchesssss…….

• January 4, 2013 at 10:49 pm
    THE GREAT LACEFRONCE. says:

THIS IRRELEVANT HOE LOLLL

She reminds me of NICKI GARBAJ tryna to make a come up by dissing the more talented artists tsk tsk :? :)

• January 4, 2013 at 11:35 pm
    Tisha says:

Named names? Check.

Called her all kinds of filthy names? Check.

Implied a lot of underground folks who help her career aren’t happy with her work? Check.

Went after every and any thing you can say about Azealia…(all songs sound like 212, s***, fake, no edges, didn’t have a happy childhood, trying to buy love? Check, check, and check.

Balls in your court Azealia.

I just find this all so funny and unlike the others I’m waiting to see the response (if there is one) because what’s coming out in these diss tracks is pretty damn entertaining.

• January 4, 2013 at 11:53 pm
    BAD BYTCH says:

HAZE GO HARD!! LUV HER

• January 5, 2013 at 12:00 am
    sho says:

I dont get it? Who is getting her pumped up to do this?
    The little women they are in the industry don’t need to go after each other.
    Why cant they all create your own lanes.
    And be girls dont be anything other leave that d*** ish alone unless you are one.
    BE a woman, you can do that you know and rap, dont listen to these dudes to be hard if your not, you arent them and its all bullish, just be you, timid, weak, wild, stong, whatever that is..personality for 2013 show yours your own.
    And azela DO NOT RESPOND!

• January 5, 2013 at 1:17 am
    Peter G says:

The jaw on this girl!!!

• January 5, 2013 at 8:17 am
    I.D. says:

A virtual nobody (Angel) mouthing off on someone on the come-up (Azealia).

They should BOTH concentrate on getting their respective careers to the very top, instead of focussing on these lyrical schoolyard fights. They could potentially kill their own careers before they’ve even started, and Azealia, in my opinion, has more to lose cos she’s actually getting somewhere. No tea, cos I’m actually a big fan of hers so I’m keeping it real.

• January 6, 2013 at 6:29 am