Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

New Video: Ne-Yo – ‘Let Me Love You (ft. French Montana)’

ne yo let me love you remix video e1358985484548 New Video: Ne Yo   Let Me Love You (ft. French Montana)

Having made the Pop charts pop with ‘Let Me Love You’ last Summer, Ne-Yo has re-tooled the track for the Urban arena. Better yet, the singer-songwriter also whipped up a video for the French Montana assisted cut.

Check out the latest offering from Mr Smith’s ‘R.E.D’ LP below…

Granted we feel there are other “R&B” songs on the album literally screaming for single treatment (hello, ‘Miss Right’), this will suffice.

• January 23, 2013 at 7:12 pm
    My forehead tho says:

Idk why, but this guy seems so irrelevant.

The song is nice tho…

• January 23, 2013 at 7:22 pm
    VANNY says:

some people should just stick to writing music… neyo girl nobody is checkin for u give it up! you are a good songwriter but thats about it! you are just another average r&b singer nothing special … have several seats girl!!

• January 23, 2013 at 7:33 pm
    King B>Rihanna says:

NE-Yo how you could f****** go from your first three albums to this s***.By the way what was the f****** point of this video.

• January 23, 2013 at 7:38 pm
    ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ says:

I like his facial expressions and his pouted lips. He’s a messy diva really.

• January 23, 2013 at 7:50 pm
    Fresh Navi says:

We all know an artist is two hits away from a COMEBACK

This was cute his expression had me cackling for a bit

he needs another hit a little more personality to make him a tad bit more interisting

and this queen will have my attention again <3

• January 23, 2013 at 8:10 pm
    CHUDDS says:

I guess I’m in the minority because I like both versions….

• January 23, 2013 at 8:13 pm
    Commander Of The Rihanna Navy (EXPOSING THIEVING HOES SINCE "4" - 2011) says:

He TRULY is the epitome of INSIGNIFICANCE.

His voice isn’t spectacular enough for him to get away with not having personality and he doesn’t have enough personality to hide the fact that he has no voice.

NEXT >>>

Sleazy Replied:

You a rihanna stan that b**** aint got no talent and has a personality of honey boo boo mother …. Neyo gave your fav hits chill

• January 23, 2013 at 8:14 pm
    Cream says:

Like the song But the video?? I Don’t think so. I want to clear my name I never said s*** bad about the great Whinteny Houston the onley thing I said was she lip at the superbowl and no one said s*** but Beyonce do it and its the end of the world and pressed ass Whinteny fans gat mad you know what Fake ass Whinteny fans Tbh you know who you is xoxo

Here We Go Again! Replied:

Maine b**** shut the f*** up please. Quit bringin up Bey name in every post that ain’t about her! I knew one of you f****** trolls was about to do it, lmao. Get over it stupid hoe!

Here We Go Again! Replied:

Oh, and the song sucks, now f*** off!

• January 23, 2013 at 8:31 pm
    Cream says:

If we go turn a JT post to a Bey post it’s onley rite to turn a Neyo post to a Bey post :)

• January 23, 2013 at 8:31 pm
    RymeReason says:

This version is not bad, but I prefer the first version. I get the feeling that Neyo is just trying to make hits to climb the charts and pull in money instead of making music that he’s passionate about.

Compare the music he released on his first album, which was absolute bliss, to the mess he’s been coming out with of late. I mean, dance music is nice and all, but it’s very in the moment and nothing that we will be listening for years to come. His first album is timeless but this dance and pop Euro and ratchet music has an expiration date on it.

• January 23, 2013 at 8:31 pm
    Fatriah Hairy (Lana & Gaga schoolin' hoes) says:

He tries too hard.

• January 23, 2013 at 8:44 pm
    Touché says:

Just no. I’m sorry but this is not working at all. I mean the fact that his dance pop version sounds better than this is just sad. Either he needs to change up his music or just stick to writing.

• January 23, 2013 at 9:30 pm
    SLAYLOR SWIFT THE REAL TALENT says:

Omg is he still performing this single. Wow, this song was out way back when Fantasia had a career. Sister Neyo I’m gonna put you on the prayer list because only God can help this flailing single.

Meanwhile Princess Swift is slaying the charts with the real RED album. How dare you try to name this mixtape the same as hers. Maybe if you finally came out like King Ocean you’d generate some buzz around your desolate beehive.

RymeReason Replied:

You mean Queen Ocean, who used his sexuality to dupe the gays and sensitive emotional females into buying his music? GTFOH!

• January 24, 2013 at 12:12 am
    Empress says:

I love stress reliever from neyo that’s the kind of song he should put out if hes wanna stay
    R&b that song will do some damage behind
    Closed doors (lol) !!!