Countdown To Touchdown: Beyonce Teases Superbowl Performance With Rehearsal Video (Day 2)

shares
42e92416c6e420be3bdcb1b849f10486 Countdown To Touchdown:  Beyonce Teases Superbowl Performance With Rehearsal Video (Day 2)

The countdown to touchdown is indeed winding down as pop superstar Beyonce is putting the final touches on her highly anticipated Superbowl Halftime showing.

Already teasing the performance in parts today via a press conference (which saw her silence critics with a soaring acapella ‘Star Spangled Banner’ performance), now Bey and crew share some backstage footage of rehearsal for an ‘End of Time’ performance.

While we’re anxiously counting down the time until she hits the stage, hit ‘Read the Rest’ to get into the teasing clip below:

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (81)

• Mark111

Mark111 (66)

• rita ora

rita ora (60)

• Tyler

Tyler (58)

1. February 1, 2013 at 12:32 am
    XoMoDe says:

Unaflopagetic is out of the top 20 after only 2 months….pass it on! Haha! :lol:

• February 1, 2013 at 12:46 am
      CHILE JUS DEAL says:

Rihanna new single diamond,pour it up, stay and loveee song are all in the hot 100 on billboard. stay hot bother pressed and salty over the true slayer.

• February 1, 2013 at 12:57 am
        XoMoDe says:

And her flop album is STILL out of the top 20! :lol: Meanwhile there are albums that were release at the same time and BEFORE that are still in the top 10!

Guess what Linda Perry said about Katy also applies to Rihoe. Nobody wants an album microwave popcorn music! So they just buy the CHEAPER PRICED singles cuz they know the whole album is GARBAGE.

• February 1, 2013 at 1:13 am
      oh says:

yet you cant find beyonce on any chart :)

• February 1, 2013 at 1:19 am
        Vandrea says:

I didn’t know Beyonce had anything out right now that was being promoted.

#Weak #Fail #TryAgain

• February 1, 2013 at 7:17 am
        SlayDeleAdkins says:

Epic Fail.

• February 1, 2013 at 6:26 pm
        Beyonce Husband says:

But wait b******? Beyonce 4 album is #86 on Itunes. And she didn’t even do Promo for the album now b****** take a f****** seat.

2. February 1, 2013 at 12:40 am
    NΛVI says:

thanks for keeping tabs on the on who slays your fav//// 2013 is riri year. now take couple seats in SB stadium ;) ^^^^^^

• February 1, 2013 at 4:25 am
      : : . W A T E R S P O R T S says:

And how does Rihanna “slay her fave”?

I mean, when it comes to WHAT exactly?

3. February 1, 2013 at 12:44 am
    NΛVI says:

end of time is good song to perform at the SB..smart move..it has that drumline thingy..that you see ay college football.

4. February 1, 2013 at 12:47 am
    Yc18 says:

Who cares if unapologetic is outta top 20 beyonce wants rihanna to win bc her husband jay-z company gets ten percent off Rihanna which Is more money in the caters pocket

• February 1, 2013 at 6:29 am
      Oh Yeah!!! says:

I am sooooooo Hyped for Bey!

5. February 1, 2013 at 12:49 am
    ERIN says:

YEEEEEESSSSSS QUEEN WILL SLAY!!!

6. February 1, 2013 at 12:54 am
    SHA says:

Beyonce Beyonce Beyonce I’m so disappointed in you I found your press conference national anthem as disrespectful by using it to prove a point to the media in an effort to salvage your public appearance and do damage control. That’s not the purpose of the song. As well as it being breathy ever since last year something has changed in your vocals. I’m worried about this documentary I hear she opens up but when you do that you can no longer talk about privacy and wanting to keep things private once you invite the public in you no longer have control!!!

• February 1, 2013 at 3:12 am
      JazThatBoi says:

Wow I didnt know your opinion mattered. Beyonce should just stop everything and listen to you. HAHAHA (i just love when people come in here thinking that anyone cares take Beyonce let you down…get a life!!)

• February 1, 2013 at 4:26 am
        : : . W A T E R S P O R T S says:

^^^ Retweet

• February 1, 2013 at 4:53 am
      fierce says:

you a judge ? HAHAHAHAH dont make me laugh :o

shut up bee doesnt care about you ho

7. February 1, 2013 at 12:54 am
    Yc18 says:

YAWN!!!

i a. actually waiting to see who she ripped off.

• February 1, 2013 at 7:05 am
      Oh Yeah!!! says:

Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. February 1, 2013 at 12:57 am
    Bryan Dossome says:

She’ll definitely do well..

9. February 1, 2013 at 1:02 am
    Kate Middleton says:

YAWN!!!!!!

iconic???? loooooooool!!!
    she is iconic to her ghetto klowns.

• February 1, 2013 at 1:07 am
      SHA says:

Why is your username Kate Middleton???

10. February 1, 2013 at 1:05 am
    SHA says:

I’ve noticed that after Dangerously in Love Beyonce has not had strong lead singles from Deja Vu trying to recreate the success of CIL then Ring the Alarm it was Irreplaceable that saved that era and then I am Sasha Fierce with If I were a boy but it was the second single Single Ladies that saved the era and with 4 she had a extremely weak first single and there was no world wide smash hit that followed suit and that’s why the album failed. I hope she chooses a great first single because it would be extremely embarrassing if it fails to score at least a top ten hit after performing on the Superbowl the Brit awards and the Grammys!!!!

• February 1, 2013 at 1:54 am
      king says:

what u talkin about??? deja vu was a top 5 hot 100 ring the alarm was a top 10 she sold more than 500k the first week with bday and single ladies was not the only succes of IASF if i were a boy was a massive hit and worldwide Halo was even bigger than single ladies and even after a year she came with sweet dream which was worldwide hit

• February 1, 2013 at 4:31 am
      : : . W A T E R S P O R T S says:

And why’re you so obsessed with “singles” like that? :x

“I AM… SASHA FIERCE” was her most successful era commercially, the album became her fastest selling album to date (not including DC albums), it sold 7.3 million CD albums + 800K DVD’s worldwide, and had a $120 million tour.

And as you know, THAT is what satisfies her and her label

———-> ALBUM sales
      ———-> TOUR GROSS

NOT $1 singles.

• February 1, 2013 at 7:24 am
        SlayDeleAdkins says:

YASSSSS SLAY!!! @WATERSPORTS

She also sold 15 Million Digital Singles from that era too!!! =)

11. February 1, 2013 at 1:08 am
    NEW KID IN HERE says:

At first I wanted her to put a show of a life time and shut the navi with their s*** but after that arrogant press conference… she can fall on her ass and I’ll still eat my hot dog just fine!!

• February 1, 2013 at 3:08 am
      antertain says:

Its called nipping the situation in the bud and moving forward to the superbowl.

It was SMART, not arrogant.

Thankfully the intelligence of doing that meant the questions for the majority of the press conference was geared towards the superbowl performance rather than the lip sync gate.

12. February 1, 2013 at 1:16 am
    SHA says:

Just saw LeToya twitter she is in LA right now celebrating her friends birthday I will keep tabs on her all weekend just in case the original DC members are part of the
    Superbowl!!!!

13. February 1, 2013 at 1:17 am
    Millhouse954 says:

Why do ya’ll hate Beyonce so much??? What has she done to you personally to make you soooo angry??? Some of you waste too much time arguing over people who dont even know you exist. There has to be something going on in your personal lives for yall to be so hateful. And its sad cuz when you see how some of these haters look, they are usually fat as f**, ugly as f**, and usually they are outcasts who have no friends and no social skills. Low self esteem + depression = a HATER!!!

The way these people tear Beyonce down, you would have thought she was Hitler. All she is doing is singing. Is that so bad? Most of these haters have been bullied and picked on in school. A lot of them come from broken homes where they got no attention. A lot of them dont make over $12 an hour, and are living paycheck to pay check. and a lot of them are ugly ass fat fagots like some of the guys on that show catfish. And usually the women who hate on Beyonce are Fat Dark skined b****** who cant get no d***. Its a shame that our own black people put this woman down. I dont see white people tearing down Adele???

No, Beyonce is not God, but can she live??? Any little mistake she makes, ya’ll nit pick it to death. She is the most famous black woman in the world and one of the wealthiest entertainers of this generation. She wont be at the top for ever so let her have her moment while shes on top of her game. If you worked hard all your life to achieve your dreams, you would want to have your moment too. Oh yea, I forgot, you haters dont work…. Ya’ll aint s*** -___-

DISCLAIMER — if you were offended by comment then most likely I was talking about you!!! — toodles*

—- All Hail Queen Bey

• February 1, 2013 at 1:29 am
      iamdiego says:

i love beyonce but i hate the comments to help prove your point. so stereotyping your own ppl as “Fat Dark skined b****** or fat as f**, ugly ugly ass fat fagots” beyonce would not approve.

• February 1, 2013 at 1:40 am
      HoneychildPlease says:

All of that, and still the fact remains beyonce is an egotistical narcissist b****..carry on durrrling

• February 1, 2013 at 4:17 am
      NΛVI says:

b**** STFU this gotta be the most arrogant, stereotypical comment i ever read on TGJ. the same goes for rihanna..and that damm “ALL HAIL QUEEN BEY” <— one of the many reason why i can't stan bey..because her hood hive think she's the second coming of christ…ughh f****** sick. i'm pretty sure you live in some shack living on EBT.

14. February 1, 2013 at 1:20 am
    SHA says:

Lmaooooo LaTavia Roberson is not even verified on twitter and has not twitted since Christmas!!!!!

15. February 1, 2013 at 1:21 am
    My Forehead Tho says:

We all know the Superbowl Half time show is going to be the s***.

Everybody knows it. The hater know it

Everybody knows. You know it

Everybody knows,

16. February 1, 2013 at 1:33 am
    Monstarebel says:

Glad she’s doing end of time that should have been the lead single instead of run the world who does the thinking in her camp Smh

• February 1, 2013 at 2:09 am
      SHA says:

I agree!!! and LeToya is in LA I saw Kelly Rowland tho she looks soooo good hopefully a DC reunion!!!!!

• February 1, 2013 at 4:33 am
        : : . W A T E R S P O R T S says:

Nobody wants a DC reunion, trust.

• February 1, 2013 at 6:33 pm
      Beyonce Husband says:

Beyonce lead single was going to be another song but RTWG leak so she had go ahead and release it as a song.

17. February 1, 2013 at 1:35 am
    Monstarebel says:

I hope her stage is as epic as Madonnas was lord Madonna stage was phenomenal.

18. February 1, 2013 at 1:38 am
    HoneychildPlease says:

OH….

19. February 1, 2013 at 1:40 am
    nick says:

yes honey

20. February 1, 2013 at 1:41 am
    My Forehead Tho says:

I agree. If she would have picked the right singles, “4” would have sold 3xs as much as it did. It should have been

1. End of Time
    2. Best Thing I never Had
    3. Countdown

Who ever thought of the bright idea to release a pop single from a majority non-pop album, should be sued…because clearly they were trying to sabotage Beyonce’s career.

Hopefully she’s working with different people this go around….

• February 1, 2013 at 1:57 am
      king says:

tottally agree End oftime and countdown was supposed to be massive hit its really make me mad to see how her team manage the singles specially with end of time

• February 1, 2013 at 4:36 am
      : : . W A T E R S P O R T S says:

Totally agree, but not “Countdown”.

EOT, LUUM, SL should’ve been released.

21. February 1, 2013 at 1:43 am
    HoneychildPlease says:

I wonder where beyonce will be taking a seat on x factor…in the middle, or the far left because it awaits her…

• February 1, 2013 at 6:27 am
      STONY says:

honeychild you’re so mean lol hahahaha

22. February 1, 2013 at 1:44 am
    HoneychildPlease says:

@ Monstarebel

durrrrling you know i love you right, but stop faking the funk…I know you hate the bish, and i can feel your shade from a mile away…xoxo

• February 1, 2013 at 1:55 am
      Monstarebel says:

Lmao no you didn’t just call me out grrrrl but i don’t hate beyonce it’s her fans I cant stand before I started coming on this site ididnt have a problem with beyonce so for now I’m just trying to keep it somewhat positive with bey,

• February 1, 2013 at 1:58 am
        HoneychildPlease says:

Yeah i really don’t hate my damn self…but i love to shade this bish to make those stans lose their minds..I just dislike her most of the time., not hate…

• February 1, 2013 at 2:03 am
        Monstarebel says:

Lol I feel you getting her stans mad is so easy but gets old & boring after awhile Idk I just get bored with the same s*** fast but your comments are always funny/ interesting I stay thumbing you up I even thumbed you up for this comment hahaha

• February 1, 2013 at 2:05 am
        HoneychildPlease says:

Shade is never boring if it’s done right…xoxo

• February 1, 2013 at 4:38 am
        : : . W A T E R S P O R T S says:

And trust me, you always fail.

I am “onne ovv ha stannnnzzz” as you spell it, and I’m telling you, you are a NON motherfucking factor!

• February 1, 2013 at 10:44 am
      RG2 says:

You and @Monstarebel are too funny. Some Bey stans are just like that (CRAZY), but me i just kick back and let people speak freely w/o confrontation.

23. February 1, 2013 at 1:50 am
    HoneychildPlease says:

I’m pretty sure beyonce will get a good amount of money for judging on X Factor.. she will be embraced, and welcomed with open arms. After the fiasco of her Flop 2013 attempt she will be at a judging panel , warming up a seat with her ginormous dimpled pinched fat ass…

• February 1, 2013 at 4:40 am
      : : . W A T E R S P O R T S says:

And how do you know her 2013 era will flop?

24. February 1, 2013 at 1:50 am
    You Wanna Bey Me says:

Luv her!!!!

25. February 1, 2013 at 1:52 am
    You Wanna Bey Me says:

I love her haters too:)

• February 1, 2013 at 1:55 am
      HoneychildPlease says:

Haters= real people with realistic opinions who don’t kiss ass….in that case we love you too!

• February 1, 2013 at 2:13 am
        You Wanna Bey Me says:

Girl not tonight! At the end of the day it’s still an opinion, so I can give two f****, You’re in titled, but don’t act like everyone “opinions” on TGJ are “realistic” Hun because like (you) most of what people say are things that are hateful & never on topic those are the ones I call haters and u fit that mold.

• February 1, 2013 at 2:16 am
        You Wanna Bey Me says:

And yet u call people out for Not Shading “Oh, I meant” giving “realistic Opinions” …and you’re not a hater? Grrrl.

• February 1, 2013 at 7:31 am
        SlayDeleAdkins says:

Haters= real people with realistic opinions who don’t kiss ass

WOW! What an ignorant ass u are!!!

26. February 1, 2013 at 1:55 am
    My Forehead Tho says:

C’mon now, -_-

When’s the last time this b**** has ever had a bad performance? Don’t worry I’ll wait….

27. February 1, 2013 at 2:00 am
    Monstarebel says:

Lol I guess I’ve been being to nice to beyonce lately oh well the every day shading gets old fast

• February 1, 2013 at 2:12 am
      SHA says:

No sweetheart after I exposed your ass you been trying to stay on good terms with the hive so you dont get dragged again!!!

• February 1, 2013 at 2:19 am
        Monstarebel says:

b**** you didn’t phase me for s*** next day I was still talking s*** about your lieing deceitful fraud of a fav so don’t go there you b****** don’t put f****** fear in my heart n this is the reason why beyonce will have haters cause she has b**** ass petty, ass ignorant fans who cause more harm then good for her no wonder why she bearly acknowledges you f***

• February 1, 2013 at 2:31 am
        Monstarebel says:

At the end of the day sha your truly miserable you stay worried about someone else do you have a life? Your stalking people’s Twitter how pathetic can you be b**** I hope one day you find happiness I have no hard feelings towards you because you clearly have never experienced love from someone you thrive off hate I know I’m not perfect but each day I’m maturing as a person & im thriving to be a better person filled with less hate towards others god bless sweetie

• February 1, 2013 at 7:33 am
        SlayDeleAdkins says:

LOOOOL!! This is the reason why Monstarebell goes off!! U didnt need to comment!!

• February 1, 2013 at 2:24 am
      SHA says:

LMAOOOOOOO b**** have a seat with your pathetic ass real question tho do you work or go to school?? I am being serious when I come for comic relief you are one of the first people here on a constant basis!!

• February 1, 2013 at 2:33 am
        Monstarebel says:

• February 1, 2013 at 2:36 am
        Monstarebel says:

I go to school n work part time doesn’t take more than 3 minutes to read & comment on a article if you haven’t noticed I don’t go around arguing with people like u I post my comment n keep it pushing….

• February 1, 2013 at 2:42 am
      SHA says:

I didnt know me dragging you a few times made you this mad but when you talk so much s*** about Beyonce trying so hard her thunder thighs etc when you play with fire you get burned but dont commit suicide its never the answer were just having a little fun!!! My sincerest apology if you took anything to heart PS DONT COMMIT SUICIDE ITS NOT THE ANSWER!!!!

28. February 1, 2013 at 2:28 am
    SHA says:

Saw Kelly in New Orleans she looks AMAZING met both Beyonce and Ms.Tina as well cant wait for the EspnMag next party I asked Beyonce if she was going she said will see!!!!!!

• February 1, 2013 at 4:45 am
      : : . W A T E R S P O R T S says:

I believe you wanted to grab the girl by the neck and choke her to death just because of a couple of “A Proof Beyonce’s Pregnancy Was Fake” videos on YouTube…

29. February 1, 2013 at 2:41 am
    MISHKA says:

“End of TIME” will shut it down!!!! Finally!!!

30. February 1, 2013 at 2:44 am
    You Wanna Bey Me says:

Smh, People can be so hateful…& it’s sad.

31. February 1, 2013 at 2:58 am
    SHADYONCE says:

THE HATERS ARE HILARIOUS! Y’ALL LOST A BIG ONE TODAY!

32. February 1, 2013 at 3:22 am
    antertain says:

ANYWAY regarding the clip, I was loving that riff at the end of the word superbowl.
    The mama’s just got those vocals on LOCK…

Very excited to see one of our premium grade performers of this generation do the halftime show.

33. February 1, 2013 at 3:32 am
    cake like lady gaga says:

SPAM

• February 1, 2013 at 4:47 am
      : : . W A T E R S P O R T S says:

Irate?

• February 1, 2013 at 5:36 am
        cake like lady gaga says:

b**** are you behind me being censored? You are the irate one here, truth hurts you so u get me banned! Basic b****

• February 1, 2013 at 6:19 am
        : : . W A T E R S P O R T S says:

lol what?

34. February 1, 2013 at 4:41 am
    cake like lady gaga says:

SPAM Notification:

While reader comments are encouraged at That Grape Juice, we also take spitefulness very seriously. There is a marked difference between expressing one’s opinion and spamming.

As such, comments of this nature will be automatically held for moderation before being published.

– That Grape Juice Team

35. February 1, 2013 at 4:42 am
    Career Ender says:

Its hilarious to see, the-Once-Were-Good-Commenters @honeychild @monstarebel become (Sybil 2.0 s) and even more basic than Sybil

Can you say pressed trolls??

Hahahahahahahahahahahah :lol:

36. February 1, 2013 at 4:56 am
    Career Ender says:

Instead of keeping ‘Unpurchased’ on the BB200 Top Ten they busy worried about King Bey and her SuperBowl

And King Bruno snatched the half of Rihganja’s rageddy ass wig on the BB200. “UJ” has outsold “UNpur”

Sad case of basic trolls

Hahahahahahahahah :lol:

37. February 1, 2013 at 5:01 am
    Remix says:

like the picture of Bee

• February 1, 2013 at 7:54 am
      Pop Royalty says:

me too :)

38. February 1, 2013 at 5:03 am
    Career Ender says:

From the comments I’ve read from time to time, people HATE Bey because the Hive praises her!!!!

Butttttttt, how foooolishhh isssss thaaaaaat?

Instead of them praising their faves they then focus on HATING on Bey

BeyHive >>>>> Every Bey Hater

39. February 1, 2013 at 5:07 am
    Kat Deluna *Pop Princess* says:

SHES SO EXTRA NOW THERE A COUNTDOWN FOR THIS h** PERFORMANCE SMH OVEREXPOSED c***

40. February 1, 2013 at 5:34 am
    cake like lady gaga says:

@sam!!!!!

I can’t with you censoring me!!!!!!

I only state the facts, I guess the truth hurts you and your Bey h**. I will keep posting the truth though, so you can keep censoring me!!

41. February 1, 2013 at 6:06 am
    Kate Middleton says:

checkout ool’ thunder thighs in the same dress that Kim kardashian wore to the BET. at least it looked effoertless with kimmy and good, nice below the knee length etc. bryawnce makes everything look cheap and ghetto.

ugly,ugly legs and cellulite mess. she still lools like a man.

only her stans are buying her BS. i love how she has to always prove to us “hater”. she cares more about us than her stans. loooool!!!!

• February 1, 2013 at 7:26 am
      Aquarius says:

She looks amazin

42. February 1, 2013 at 6:56 am
    Ddeejjj says:

Imma need someone to correct me but is the side of Beyoncé head shaved? Say no someone… Anyone!

• February 1, 2013 at 7:26 am
      Aquarius says:

No its just flat down.

• February 1, 2013 at 7:53 am
      Pop Royalty says:

no she didn’t go cassie yet ….

43. February 1, 2013 at 7:25 am
    Aquarius says:

Shes so cute at the end.

44. February 1, 2013 at 7:53 am
    Pop Royalty says:

I love her soul at the end , she’s so cool contrary to the popular belief , the classy kind of cool if you know what i mean.

45. February 1, 2013 at 12:23 pm
    Cream says:

This is the one f******!!! Song I wanted her to perform!!! I did not think she was go do it I’m so happy!!!!!!! I hope she open the show up with this!!!!

46. February 1, 2013 at 12:45 pm
    BITCHPLEASE says:

BITCHPLEASEEEEE SO ITS THIS SUPERBOWL ABOUT THE GAME OR ACTUALLY BEYONCE???????????????????????????????? #JUSTSAYING

• February 1, 2013 at 1:56 pm
      King B>Rihanna says:

every single performer including Madonna, MJ,JJ has upstaged the actual game and media reports and ratings indicate that.

47. February 2, 2013 at 1:44 am
    Jessi says:

Beyonce’s gonna executed an operation “Shut it down” at the super bowl lolol(: