ChrisBrown_X_DeluxeEdition_outnow_728x90

Hot Shots: Kelly Rowland Stuns At BET’s ‘Rip The Runway’

kelly rowland rip the runway 6 Hot Shots: Kelly Rowland Stuns At BETs Rip The Runway

Kelly Rowland is on fire right now!

Fresh from making headlines aplenty at the Super Bowl, Grammy‘s, and Oscars, the ‘Kisses Down Low’ singer turned up the heat at BET’s Rip The Runway last night.

The 32 year old took on hosting duties with actor Boris Kodjoe; but she might as well have strut the runway herself as she was serving pure supermodel on a platter. Work!

kelly rowland rip the runway 5 e1362043031673 Hot Shots: Kelly Rowland Stuns At BETs Rip The Runway

BET’s ‘Rip The Runway’ airs March 12th.

• February 28, 2013 at 5:16 am
    King bey says:

Another model with a mic Right Sam? It’s funny how you shade rihanna for having model looks and not Kelly

MIRCRUZ Replied:

If rihanna could sing, there would be no room to throw shade. She is pretty though.

jeff Replied:

Unbelievable… My friend Echo has just married to a handsome wealthy guy
    They met through ~~ Šugardadmeet.Ćom ~~ a good place to talk with successful wealthy guys and beautiful classy women (athletes,doctors,CEOs,models,lawyers,celebrities,etc….)perhaps you can have a try

• February 28, 2013 at 5:24 am
    Black kupid says:

I I I like my kisses down low! Mama is
    Serving like crazy lately!!! She fine as hell
    That we all know! Just need her to kick in the
    Live performance & start with the promo already!
    And I hope she has new set of gigs lined up cos
    She been busy lately.

• February 28, 2013 at 5:30 am
    Matthew Charlery-Smith says:

Kelly’s looking to muscly I think. Maybe it’s the dress. She looked amazing at the Oscars and Grammys but her physique has changed. Her muscular arms don’t slide so easily into that gold dress!

• February 28, 2013 at 5:39 am
    RihNaj says:

Kelly looks amazingly hot….as always!
    She needs to put out a club/dance banger single next!
    She needs a top 10 hit worldwide for her album to do good!

• February 28, 2013 at 5:59 am
    Mr Bradshaw says:

I’m gonna say it. That wig. That gold dress. No ma’am. She been looking fly lately but this whole look is just ….no. Gold dress isn’t flattering and that wig is ..I have no words. I don’t even like her make up. Maybe she used one of EBT’s stylist so I will blame them.

I don’t watch anything on BET except the awards once a year. Won’t be watching these she by sheree fashions. Or these bootleg models.

• February 28, 2013 at 6:10 am
    j says:

Yeah, I’ll be the one that they love to mention
    I tell them keep on talking cause I love the attention!
    And if they wanna see me I tell them they can go
    high, high, in the sky Cause this chick’s all fly!

looking good miss KR

play the cards right! is all Im asking

• February 28, 2013 at 6:30 am
    Wow says:

You guys need to stop praising this new body because it is going to her head and she is starting to get more and more muscular to the point she looks lie an man in drag. I need her too lose some of this bulk before she becomes Tina Turnerfied.

I personally prefer skinny Kelly with the super model frame and the lady like arms. Its great to tone up but Kelly is now bordering on manly like Pink, Tina and the little Olympic gymnast girl that Jeantte Jenkins trains. I’m happy for her exposure but she needs to separate her personal life from her fitness, maybe find a new trainer.

• February 28, 2013 at 6:33 am
    Shante says:

FYI Kelly tends to over do it in these roles and become quite annoying. She needs to fix that or limit the amount of talking she does in these roles.

Hope she proves me wrong though.

• February 28, 2013 at 7:05 am
    Hush says:

Yeah, yeah…Kelly looks gorgeous as always. Love her. Love her music (when it’s R&B of course.) Hope she scores lotsa success with the new album and yadayada yay.

Now……..

Did yall SEE that L&O:SVU eppy that delivered the ULTIMATE Rihanna shade???? LMAO!!!!! They killed that dumb b****! Not only did they base the fictional characters around Chris and Rihanna, but they actually mentioned them for real in a condescending way.

:lol:

Loved it!

[...] Hot Shots: Kelly Rowland Stuns At BET's 'Rip The Runway' | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.ne… http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2obVwFsj3X…r-Dreaming.jpgSummer Dreaming Rispondi [...]

• February 28, 2013 at 7:38 am
    Jamil says:

She just keeps getting better.

• February 28, 2013 at 7:39 am
    Lebo(CaribbeanBOi) says:

s*** MS KELLY !!!!

• February 28, 2013 at 7:59 am
    chillin says:

beautiful!!

• February 28, 2013 at 8:00 am
    King B>Rihanna says:

THAT WHITE SUIT AND BLACK HAT IS LIFE.

• February 28, 2013 at 8:10 am
    DIGGER BEY says:

Kelly looks Great. If she wants to tone up and have a lil muscles. Then she should. Its her damn body, not anybody else. I was hoping she performed but I guess not. Can’t wait for The Kisses Down Low video also known as The Slayage I’m Serving Video! And I feel like I’m watchin the earlier years of a Great Diva everytime I been seeing her lately. #THE NEXT GREAT DIVA……KELLY ROWLAND

• February 28, 2013 at 9:14 am
    pat says:

from SB, to grammys, to oscars, to this, to tv show, video on time…TEAM KELLY obviously had its own promotional agenda too…..GO KELZ!!!

• February 28, 2013 at 9:28 am
    antertain says:

Super hot.
    Kelly on form this year so far.
    Maybe a video now please.

• February 28, 2013 at 9:37 am
    Rita is queen says:

Kelly is a model with a Mic like Rihanna kelly has shaky vocals….

Wow Replied:

Rihanna is arguably one of the most successful models with a mic in history. She has set herself up in her own lane without selling the same old stories and giving a staged remix of the same live performances. Rihanna stay her ass in doors during Beys fortnight but the sec Rihanna showed her face the news turned right on back to Rihanna and she never even has to sing a lick or even open her mouth.

I say go get it Kelly. Loss some weight and go get your model on. When the right vocal coach (LMAO) beats, music and writers come together to give you the material that will set your life on the path of greatness.

• February 28, 2013 at 10:07 am
    truth(even tho im a PREEEGNET SISSY i draaags icki and keshia cole and their funky ass stans) says:

ZOWIE!!! Werk b**** WEEEEERRRRKKKK!!! Anybody who says she isnt stunnin is just hating honey!! And i cant stand the b**** but she is weeeerrkn!!

• February 28, 2013 at 11:26 am
    Rock$ says:

I Just Love The Woman She Growing Into,-Keep On Shining Gal!…Much Love Kelly.

• February 28, 2013 at 1:15 pm
    lostone says:

damn i think alicia made girl on fire for kelly rowland cuz she doin da damn thing dis year..i wish she had perform her new single tho!!

• February 28, 2013 at 8:25 pm
    HAT says:

Who’s that with the Mary J. Blige outfit ?

• February 28, 2013 at 10:47 pm
    AwkwardBlackGay.com says:

[...] [RECEIPT] #gallery-1 { margin: auto; } #gallery-1 .gallery-item { float: left; margin-top: 10px; text-align: center; width: 33%; } #gallery-1 img { border: 2px solid #cfcfcf; } #gallery-1 .gallery-caption { margin-left: 0; } [...]

• February 28, 2013 at 11:30 pm
    Yolanda says:

All of that “subtle” cosmetic surgery is beginning to not look so subtle.

• March 1, 2013 at 12:43 am
    Angela Wesley says:

Like I said on another blog that gold shine dress that
    I thought was green at first is the best look to me.
    any tine Kelly is promoting something for T.v. or
    her album. There is always a RiRi stan or a beyhine
    stan hating on a Kelly post.