Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Hot Shots: Nicki Minaj Hits Beverly Hills For Lipstick Launch

NICKI MINAJ THAT GRAPE JUICE SHE IS DIVA Hot Shots: Nicki Minaj Hits Beverly Hills For Lipstick Launch

Check out these snaps of ‘Catch Me‘ Rapper Nicki Minaj, stepping out in white for an event held in honor of her new MAC venture, ‘Viva Glam Nicki 2‘.

Held at the MAC store in Beverly Hills, the party saw the ‘American Idol‘ judge meet with fans and investors to discuss the product, which sees proceeds go towards the company’s continued fight against the AIDS virus.

Marking her latest endeavour with the cosmetics company, Minaj’s outing yesterday comes before the arrival of her third studio album and days before she continues judging duty on ‘Idol’, in which she stars in with ‘Prisoner Of Love‘ icon Mariah Carey.

More below…

article 2283233 1835AA02000005DC 279 306x8541 Hot Shots: Nicki Minaj Hits Beverly Hills For Lipstick Launch

NICKI THAT GRAPE JUICE MINAJ SHE IS DIVA MAC Hot Shots: Nicki Minaj Hits Beverly Hills For Lipstick Launch

• February 23, 2013 at 8:56 am
    King B>Rihanna says:

SHE LOOKS CUTE.

truth(i draaags icki and keshia cole and their funky ass stans) Replied:

b**** DONT START THAT s***!!

• February 23, 2013 at 9:02 am
    truth(i draaags icki and keshia cole and their funky ass stans) says:

YAAAASSSS IM FINNA READ THIS HOE chile! This d*** b**** with that lions mane look a fuckn mess! Wide mouf s*** b****! This w**** is the reason i dont watch idol anymore! Her p**** stinks thru the fuckn tv! AND I WISH A b**** WOULD POST SOMETHING POSITIVE ABOUT THIS HOE…ILL DRAAAG THE f*** OUT THEM!! NOW FUCKN THINK IM PLAYN YALL BITCHES!! JUST BECAUSE IM PREGNET DONT MEAN I WONT FIGHT A b****! (sits and WAITS for a b**** to compliment her! Let me put ballons in my halter top so my breast will bounce when i shashay over her pissy stans honey. I ready to read a b**** this mornin)

LILY Replied:

Oh U pregnant? congrats ^^

truth(i draaags icki and keshia cole and their funky ass stans) Replied:

Thiiinks sweetie. Im sooo happy. I hope its twiiins!

WTH! Replied:

@Truth, what in the hell? I could have sworn u were a dude. But anyways, you’re pregnant? A mess, I would hate to be your child or baby’s daddy! You seem like such a stank hoe…

truth(i draaags icki and keshia cole and their funky ass stans) Replied:

b**** just bcause im a sissy dont mean i caint get pregnet?! Dont hate b****! u just tryna stress me out and make me loose my bundle of joy by sayn ud hate to b my baby daddy but it wont work hoe! U caint handle a real woman that yo problem. (sings lullabies to my baby in my womb)

WTH! Replied:

@ Truth, Rotflmfao! If you’e a dude then how are u pregnant? What are you going to do, push the little muthfucker out your shitty ass. Gtfoh and log off with all that, old canned tuna, sardine, fish smelling ass hoe! Coming at everybody like u crazy.

truth(i draaags icki and keshia cole and their funky ass stans) Replied:

@wth whatever honey it CLEAR u jealous and want me! U wanna b the father of my joy in my womb. (sits in chair in short ass skirt and crosses legs like Sharon Stone in Basic Instict and gives the hater a peak at the goods)

opd2 Replied:

how da f-ck did a f-cking mule like you get prego i thought that was impossible,if that,s the case you need to a calm down,i would hate for you kid to grow up a hating b-tch like you,you going to have a kid now time to put that hating sh1t on the back seat,i now you down know better so i don’t expect you to do better…but you have a kid coming at least try to do better for the kids sake.

truth(i draaags icki and keshia cole and their funky ass stans) Replied:

b**** shut the f*** up u MOLDED p**** SKANK b****! u just mad cause my womb is furtile and YO p**** dead and ovaries dried up. Stink p**** hoe! Keep my baby outcho ragady mouf u maggotie mouf morlock! Im raising this bundle of joy the way i see fit…HOE! u just mad U get get pregnet! (slow rolls to Brenda’s Got A Baby)

• February 23, 2013 at 9:12 am
    NOBITCHASSNESS says:

I gotta say… she looks real cute.

truth(i draaags icki and keshia cole and their funky ass stans) Replied:

And i gotta say ur as blind as a bat b****. Her attitude ugly her up

STERLING INFINITY (baby girl!) Replied:

Yeah she does

truth(i draaags icki and keshia cole and their funky ass stans) Replied:

Get off this post hoe bfo i draaaaag u…b****!

• February 23, 2013 at 9:18 am
    SamIam says:

b**** u dum as f*** for wasting ur time typing that comment like somebody gives a f*** about your opinion. Get a fuckin life…..any way I’m lovin this “toned down Nicki”. It’s professional.

truth(i draaags icki and keshia cole and their funky ass stans) Replied:

(grits teeth) b**** i will scratch ur eyes out u bum hoe! U just jealous im preeegnet u skank! (puckers lips like Trey Songs and ghetto girl rolls eyes. Shashays away while the balloons in my halter top bounces like real breast)

• February 23, 2013 at 9:22 am
    j says:

nicki looks good!!!!!!!!

AMERICAN IDOL IS A MESS THIS YEAR

truth(i draaags icki and keshia cole and their funky ass stans) Replied:

Icki looks a LIL better but to say she looks good make me wanna kick u in the mutha fuckn face b****! HEAR YE HEAR YE YALL BITCHES!! APPEARENTLY YALL THINK I FUCKN PLAYN JUST BCAUSE IM PREEEGNET!! I SAAAAID DONT LEV A POSITIVE COMMENT ABOUT THIS b**** AND THAT WHAT THE f*** I MEAN!! DO IT AND GET DRAAAGED!! (p**** pops slowly to Fantasia’s hit Baby Makin Hips)

• February 23, 2013 at 9:27 am
    LILY says:

She looks pretty as always *waits for @truth to drag me*

truth(i draaags icki and keshia cole and their funky ass stans) Replied:

Honey im preeeegnet! Yall hoez aint finna make me loose my baby. (pops tongue and adjust milk filled balloons in my halter top and shashays away makn my fake breast bounce)

• February 23, 2013 at 9:32 am
    FAF says:

Queen looks good!!! s/o to the hairline sponsored by Oscar James!

Kiiii !

truth(i draaags icki and keshia cole and their funky ass stans) Replied:

b**** u just WISH u were pregnet like me! Its OBVIOUS u hatin on me! (rubs belly)

• February 23, 2013 at 9:37 am
    andre$$a says:

her hair >>>>

Ur smelly p****

SlayDeleAdkins Replied:

DEAD @TRUTH

• February 23, 2013 at 9:41 am
    jake says:

Beautiful

b**** pleeeeease!! Fucka!

• February 23, 2013 at 10:17 am
    WTH! says:

She looks normal again. Must of been botox. She should look like this more often!

truth(i draaags icki and keshia cole and their funky ass stans) Replied:

She tryna copy mariah hair fluff style. Look at how she flipn her hair. This b**** dont have an original cell in her ….p****! UGH I HATE HER…and u too b****!

WTH! Replied:

Fat, “d*** in the Box” eatin ass hoe, have a seat or two!

truth(i draaags icki and keshia cole and their funky ass stans) Replied:

(Fl-lips lacefront at the jealous hoe.) U just wanna father my child

• February 23, 2013 at 10:25 am
    The Chosen One says:

Nicki looks amazing!

truth(i draaags icki and keshia cole and their funky ass stans) Replied:

Yo rotten ass teeth aint tho u yuk mouf b****!

• February 23, 2013 at 10:53 am
    latifah says:

i gotta say i thought that was ciara. she looks too cute though

Whatevee chile

• February 23, 2013 at 12:07 pm
    justsayin' says:

Mimi had this look in Australia or somewhere recently this year. Hmmmmmm copy and paste all the time Nikki I see

• February 23, 2013 at 12:10 pm
    Lovebird (Beyonce's Weave) says:

She looks amazing. Love you Nicki.

U stoopid hoe!!

• February 23, 2013 at 12:13 pm
    mik bailey says:

Pray she doesn’t come back next season. I also stopped watching. She is tore up from the floor up. She definitely needs a makeover; don’t people wear their own hair anymore. And the blonde is so PLAYED OUT!

truth(i draaags icki and keshia cole and their funky ass stans) Replied:

Her hair stylist left her bcause she’s a crackpot

• February 23, 2013 at 1:00 pm
    RG2 says:

She looks good , good thing her wacky hair stylist terrence is gone. Sorry @truth(i draaags icki and keshia cole and their funky ass stans), I don’t know what came over me. *makes appointment to get head checked by doctor* LMFAO :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

truth(i draaags icki and keshia cole and their funky ass stans) Replied:

LMAO!! chile im preeegnet so im not gon stress my baby in my womb.

• February 23, 2013 at 2:00 pm
    Drew says:

I’ve never been a huge fan of Nicki Minaj, but when she tones her look down she looks really pretty. I love this classy look on her.

truth(i draaags icki and keshia cole and their funky ass stans) Replied:

U worded that carefully honey. Ill letchu slide

• February 23, 2013 at 2:34 pm
    HOTSTUFF says:

her fake teeth are HUGEEEEEE lmao

• February 23, 2013 at 3:01 pm
    Jay Jay says:

I’m liking the Ciara lace front! Looks good on her

truth(i draaags icki and keshia cole and their funky ass stans) Replied:

Take baby rattle and smacks this b**** in the eye

• February 23, 2013 at 3:17 pm
    Os says:

She looks beautiful,she doing her thing.

truth(i draaags icki and keshia cole and their funky ass stans) Replied:

OldSlut shut the f*** up! b**** i will windmill and kick yo stankn ass!! (tries on maternity skirt)

• February 23, 2013 at 3:50 pm
    THE GREAT LACEFRONCE. says:

She looks HORRIBLE as usual

especially with that nappy wig on her head & that botched nose job :?

HOWEVER, its nice that she manages to maintain a smile even though Roman FLOPloaded is flopping all over the place even with a re-release :( ;) :)

Deeeeeath!!

• February 23, 2013 at 5:54 pm
    Kandi Kuntz says:

Nicki looks fabulous as always.

truth(i draaags icki and keshia cole and their funky ass stans) Replied:

Picks up red brick and smacks the f*** outta this hoe for mutha fuckn lyn to the masses

• February 24, 2013 at 12:23 am
    [email protected] says:

Omg truth probably,most likely isn’t pregnant. Y’all act so ignorant sometimes on here. What pregnant mom 2 b would b on a website trying 2 ” drag” a little pop star that cares to kids and teens. B real it’s probably some ole bored 12 year old making up stuff. But Nicki DOES look nice!

• February 24, 2013 at 8:06 am
    truth(i draaags icki and keshia cole and their funky ass stans) says:

Bitchhhhhh….i am too preeegnet u lazy p**** mutha fucka! LOOK HOEZ, IM TIIIRED OF YALL ACTN LIKE A SISSY CAINT GET PREGNET!! b**** MEN CAN GET PREGNET CUS IM PREGNET!! And b**** lemme tell u ugly.ass something, dont u wooorry about what the f*** IM doin or sayin cause ull get the s*** kicked outchu fuckn bad mouthin MY little one! Dont get mad cause yo pyssy barren u dead p**** b****!! Just be happy for someone for ONCE in yo PATHETIC ass miserable life u bitter hag!! Honey yall hoez aint finna stress me and make me loose MY baby just bcause YALL ovaries dried up!! (rubs coco butter on my belly so i wont have any stretch marks) b**** u MUSSST b about 14 with nothing to do but try to fight a pregnet(im spellin it the way im sayn it) b**** who is only spreadn joy and mindn her own busness, but b**** i fight BACK!! (Takes out a pencil and stabs this barren p**** hatn b**** in her right eyes chile…then slow twerks to Thanks For My Child)

That was for @troy

• February 24, 2013 at 5:47 pm
    bibi93 says:

I love U Nicki Minaj

• February 25, 2013 at 3:31 am
    hugo says:

上帝與你常在。
    it is mean god bless you. The words on her arm.

• February 25, 2013 at 3:36 am
    hugo says:

wigs and hair extensions factory

[...] venture outside of music for the Rapper, who launched her first fragrance last year and latest MAC lipstick this [...]