Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Justin Timberlake Reveals New Album Cover & Tracklisting / Readies ’20/20′ Documentary

833da96d991854a4675dda71a1769b21 Justin Timberlake Reveals New Album Cover & Tracklisting / Readies 20/20 Documentary

He. Is. Coming.

Indeed, listeners still rocking to ‘Suit & Tie’ should ready themselves for its co-occupants aboard the third solo outing of pop megastar Justin Timberlake.

The follow-up to his 2006 top seller ‘FutureSex/LoveSounds’, fans of the pop prince were excited with news that ownership of his latest work would be in their very near future.

But, as we ready for the JT takeover, the newlywed shares the album’s cover and full tracklisting.  Get your view of the new-new below:

226728 600 Justin Timberlake Reveals New Album Cover & Tracklisting / Readies 20/20 Documentary
227054 original Justin Timberlake Reveals New Album Cover & Tracklisting / Readies 20/20 Documentary

And, while fans await the official video of the album’s lead single, news surfaced this week of another video to add to their anticipation list – an accompanying ’20/20′ documentary.  As the news, shared with Ryan Seacrest, made waves across the net this week, Timberlake tells listeners his new album will be presented with ‘making of’ film.

“The 20/20 Experience” is due out March 19.

• February 6, 2013 at 10:29 pm
    tete says:

Boo b****, Boo…

• February 6, 2013 at 10:40 pm
    ERIC says:

Very pretentious.

• February 6, 2013 at 10:41 pm
    ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ says:

I kinda like the album cover but it kinda reminds me of ‘Bionic’ :???:

This album and project is moving a little too fast. Like one minute Justin is in vacation for like 7 years then comes out a new song, 2 seconds later we have an album title, 5 seconds later we have the album cover + track-list, 1 second later we have the release date, etc.

I’m happy they aren’t dragging it on and waiting too long, but its just to fast, or at least for me.

Add Joey Mannarino on Facebook! Replied:

I agree with you. Way to quick….he needs to let us accept it for a minute you know what I’m saying.

irene46 Replied:

bring it on justin! now!

the real xoxo Replied:

just because he isnt over-hyping his material for months like other popstars do doesnt mean he is rushing. he still has well over a month to promote it.

Girl007Bond Replied:

I thought , I would be the only one who sees this. The first thought I had was Christina Aguilera Bionic.

Music Soul Harmony Replied:

JT’s cover is actually completely different from Xtina’s. 20/20 vision has to do with eyesight. And I think Optometrists use these in the doctor’s office for Eye exams. Xtina was supposed to be a robot? Wasn’t she? It’s not really the same…

mob: django unchained w/a gun & a blade Replied:

LOL, JT is moving quickly because he knows the attention span of today’s music lover is short and he will be forgotten about with a quickness. The 3 songs I have heard S&T, PYLG and one other I can’t recall were not the memorable but I’m sure he will do well given his status and media favor

irene46 Replied:

@ music soul harmony…

it’s may not be identical to christina’s cover but just similar enough to be reminded of hers. both used machinery in the face to make their points.

thanx! now the 20/20 name makes sense.

btw, wasn’t the cover with the equipment on jt’s face originally on the homepage? did the christina affect make tgj decide to change it? idk. just asking?

Music Soul Harmony Replied:

Still different concepts for their album though…

ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ Replied:

@Music……

Why are you over-analyzing all of this. When I first saw this cover, it reminded me of Bionic, THAT WAS ALL. I know the concepts and everything is different but that was my first impression of the album cover. End of story.

• February 6, 2013 at 10:44 pm
    K$ says:

I like it a lot.

• February 6, 2013 at 10:45 pm
    Beyonce Husband says:

I HEARD QUEEN BEY Suppose to be on this. Is it true. And Haters don’t come hating…

• February 6, 2013 at 10:47 pm
    JUELZ says:

I think this is, actually, pretty cool.

I like the metaphorical connotations between the album title and it’s cover.

I just hope that these songs are more of a TRUE “20/20 Experience” than that of ‘Suit & Tie’.

That song was was a musical and lyrical disaster; completely lifeless and dull in comparison to ‘Love You Like I Do’ and ‘Sexy Back’ as a lead single.

Good luck though J.T

ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ Replied:

I agree, he has no choice but to make a fantastic album because he only has 9 other tracks and if they fall short like S&T then its going to be one disappointing come-back.

I support him though and cannot wait for it!

JUELZ Replied:

Exactly!!!

But yes, as an ‘artist’ and somebody who has proven that he actually ‘respects’ his craft and finds pleasure in making good music, I will support him.

danny b Replied:

The song was called “Like I Love You”…. just for future reference

Music Soul Harmony Replied:

How could you think S&T is dull compared to Sexyback? S&T sounds way more sophisticated. Sexyback sounded like some sleazy S&M bondage freakshow!

PSA (FAF) Replied:

His titles are always metaphoric like this….

FutureSexLoveSounds, LoveStoned, etc ..

mob: django unchained w/a gun & a blade Replied:

Yes!! Sexy Back was a good look! I would have expected him to comeback strong like that. S&T is just wack with Beyonce’s pet camel attacked like a band-aid!

Music Soul Harmony Replied:

b**** you calling someone wack being a chris brown stan and his MJ wannabe ass. BYE.

• February 6, 2013 at 10:50 pm
    ENOUGH ONIKA (0 GRAMMY NOMS...) says:

If “Suit & Tie” is anything to go by, I’ll pass on this album….

• February 6, 2013 at 10:55 pm
    _cisc0 says:

10 tracks?

danny b Replied:

There’ll most likely be a deluxe edition. dont trip

• February 6, 2013 at 10:56 pm
    My Forehead Tho says:

His song titles sound gay as hell

“Pusher love girl” & “Strawberry Bubblegum”? really tho

SlayDeleAdkins Replied:

LOOOOL!!

• February 6, 2013 at 10:56 pm
    SLAYRIAH CAREY says:

I don’t like it. It’s just….
    *SIGH*, I don’t know what to say.

• February 6, 2013 at 11:08 pm
    Touché says:

Hopefully my hubby delivers ;)

• February 6, 2013 at 11:13 pm
    King B>Rihanna says:

I love the correlation between the title and the cover however I don’t like it the ocver itself..it is very reminiscent of Bionic plus why just 10 songs.

• February 6, 2013 at 11:16 pm
    jake.ubb says:

I thought he said there were going to be 20 songs on it as well? I see 10 here… I could have sworn I read that somewhere. I am a little confused why he is pushing everything out so quickly like some of you other gworls said… what’s the rush? Hopefully it works out for him – I know I’ll be buying but it all seems a bit rushed promotional-wise (because I am sure he has had some of this material done for quite some time) whatever good luck JT and make sure you give us sexy videos!

• February 6, 2013 at 11:33 pm
    CICI SLAAAAAYS says:

WHAT KIND OF FUCKERY IS THIS???? THE COVER IS CRAP&ONLY TEN SONGS b**** BYE….

• February 6, 2013 at 11:39 pm
    Blue says:

I get it
    20/20 vision.
    a lil bionic

• February 6, 2013 at 11:40 pm
    Beyonce superbowl ratings flop says:

Beautiful lyrics. Interesting themes. With a name like ‘ strawberry bubblegum ‘ I expect sheer sexiness. This will blow all the other ‘ rinb singers out the game I can smell the creativity from here. Chris brown CANOT come UP WITH AN LP like his and he wonders why he flops?

Anyway, JT is ready to go. Where is beyonce single? Albums? Any news? All the buzz from the superbowl has GONE.

mob: django unchained w/a gun & a blade Replied:

Why is Chris Brown’s name falling out of your mouth? Fortune is a wonderful and creatively written CD. This crap couldn’t touch it with a stick! This is more on the lines of channel pink! Now shut up!

• February 6, 2013 at 11:53 pm
    Rita Slays says:

More like an EP. I thought this was supposed to have more songs

• February 6, 2013 at 11:59 pm
    Legendtina says:

Wow. Disappointed with the short tracking list. Hopefully the deluxe version has more. And I can see where the Bionic comparisons are coming from but it fits with the album title

• February 7, 2013 at 12:28 am
    Beyonce superbowl ratings flop says:

his 1,2 Step singer is said to have frequently been told to get to stepping by Kim K and LaLa Vasquez. That’s according to Khadijah Haqq, who says our blind item isn’t accepted by the crowd she sees at being “in”.

Sources say our black sheep of a mystery lady went as far as reaching out to Kanye – after running into the rapper at a Paris party thrown by the former editor of French Vogue – only to have the lyricist diss her. We’re told that’s before our blind item took it to smashing a married Virgil Abloh (Kayne’s road dawg), in hopes of getting a green light into the crew.

During their one-night stand in Paris, our mystery lady reportedly shared a dr*g-fueled night with Virgil — said to lead her to be “down for whatever”. But the “whatever” she provided may have been over a lost cause. Know why? Because sources say– unlike Gwyneth Paltrow or Beyonce — Yeezy doesn’t want our blind item around…especially around Kimmy, because he sees her as “a nobody” who could damage the couple’s brands.

This news comes after sources revealed Lala attempted to hook up our bind item with NBA players. It’s a connection that’s said to have worked — not once, but twice — that is, up until she landed herself the title of being a “jump-off” only. Even Rob Kardashian is reported to want to distance himself from our mystery lady. That’s after we’re told Kris K forbid her from being near her son.

She’s a yesterday pop performer who’s still trying to land herself a super rich and famous boyfriend to possibly bring her to the next level. But, because she has no takers, she’s being forced to deal with a dim Future.

Beyonce superbowl ratings flop Replied:

sadly it is ciara. They say she is on dat molly.

MELODY2012 Replied:

Damn Cici is that you……

• February 7, 2013 at 12:34 am
    Kate Middletom says:

Beyonce superbowl ratings flop Replied:

Beyonce has another nose job. It is on Hollywood life; all the plastic doctor confirmed this.

Mark111 Replied:

I’m not a hater, but I notice that the most Sunday. Epic show, but why oh why did she touch her nose?

Matthew Charlery-Smith Replied:

I was saying the exact same thing. Her nose bridge looked too thin. I don’t buy the skin bleaching thing but her nose jobs (probably Kelly too) and forever blonde hair show someone who’s idea of African-American is based on something else other than appearance. Booty-shaking, overt sexuality, acting like domineering, angry sistas?

Don’t need this!

ERIN Replied:

SHE DID NOT GET A NEW NOSE.

HER INTERVIEW AFTER THE HALFTIME SHOW.

• February 7, 2013 at 12:44 am
    mc the place to be! says:

Pusher lover girl sounded great to me and you tell he’s been away from music to long he’s releasing everything on a timely schedule I think its kinda fast but his album does come out in March its already February so it kinda make sense its no good to keep a secret about your album to long people will lose interest and sometimes forget when it comes out so his promo so far has been excellence

• February 7, 2013 at 12:58 am
    Mark111 says:

10 songs?! I’ll only buy if it’s $7.99 on amazon mp3. Almost every album with 10 songs lacks and sucks in my opinion. Like B-Day, Making of Me, and others that I can’t name on the spot. I also don’t buy albums with 11 songs and a remix, nothing lest then 14 songs for me, and that’s not counting interludes. Some will cry filler, but give me that, I like ALBUMS, singles are only hot for so long to me.

danny b Replied:

B’Day was an amazing album. Boy please

Mark111 Replied:

Good for you, but for me, it wasn’t a good album. I only liked irreplaceable and Green Light, that was it. But I like her other albums.

DIL
    I Am Beyonce
    I Am Sasha Fierce
    B-Day

I would even put 4 on top, her best album imo.

Music Soul Harmony Replied:

Every song was enjoyable on B’day and it gave us a preview to her Sasha Fierce side.

mob: django unchained w/a gun & a blade Replied:

I agree, B-Day was a good CD IMO!

• February 7, 2013 at 1:13 am
    danny b says:

From the two songs he performed with Suit & Tie, I can tell I will LOVE this album. I’m sooo hooked on Pusher Lover Girl..

And yes its 10 tracks, but I think the 10 tracks will live up to an amazing collection of 10 quality songs versus 14-15 album fillers (see Unapologetic).. and there will probably be a deluxe edition so Im not trippin.

Music Soul Harmony Replied:

Pusher Lover Girl is a good one too. I love JT and his smooth vocals! I swear!

• February 7, 2013 at 1:13 am
    mc the place to be! says:

Too many songs on a track is very overwhelming 10 tracks are really just right and a few bonus tracks from target or Walmart or iTunes may work. From 80s and 90s long tracklisting worked because people actually bought CD/cassette/vinyl nowadays people would buy a track over the whole thing there’s really no use for long albums anymore if people are not gonna buy the whole thing

Mark111 Replied:

Disagree, some people likes songs that are experiments. For me, a single is only hot for so long, all my favorite songs are songs that are not singles. Some may like singles only, but I like full albums. Like I said, if the price is right then yea, it’s a buy for $7.99, but it it’s $15, forget about it.

mob: django unchained w/a gun & a blade Replied:

I’m beginning to think you might be right! If the artists only gives ppl 9-10 songs and sell the CD for 7.99 then I can see the artists and the label recouping money that will be lost with all the illegal downloading that goes on when CDs are priced as high as 18.99 in some places.

• February 7, 2013 at 1:39 am
    Kate Middletom says:

yes beyFRAUD had a nose job its her second/third one. and this one is ugly, you can especially tell from the left side, the nostril is f***** up, she probably got it done before the conference and it was still tad bit puffy, and now that settled in it looks like s***. it makes her look like a man, eeeeew!!!!

ERIN Replied:

SAME NOSE. BEYONCE AFTER HALFTIME SHOW.

mob: django unchained w/a gun & a blade Replied:

Huffingon post is a RACIST RAG! They would say anything to drag down a black star! I doubt if she had a nose job…….why would she?

• February 7, 2013 at 1:41 am
    cake like lady gaga says:

I agree with one of the comments, this cover looks like Christina’s Bionic cover.

Anyways, if the whole album sounds anything like the lead single, it will FLOP harder than FRAUDyonce’s 4FLOP.

#TRUTH #DEAL

• February 7, 2013 at 1:43 am
    Kate Middletom says:

a nose does not. shrink, a nose continues to grow through out life. if you get a nose job you need to have a second, third and so on. as the bone continues to grow the nose job will look strange, so yeah more surgeries will be needed. could be the reason why those in Hollywood look aliens later on in life.

• February 7, 2013 at 1:57 am
    Kate Middletom says:

beyawnce the copycat strikes again. she has no originality. she also copied Madonna’s re-invention tour primo with her ghetto Mrs. Carter.

anyways looks a rip of Tina T, Lacey 1 piece.

• February 7, 2013 at 2:06 am
    Monstarebel says:

i hate suit & tie but i still have faith in this project xoxo

• February 7, 2013 at 2:43 am
    antertain says:

Man can’t be gone that length of time and just hit us with only 10 tracks for a non deluxe album.

** plays ginuwines song “STINGY” **

In saying that if all the song are quality, ill take over quanity.

• February 7, 2013 at 5:00 am
    JOHNVIDAL says:

Problem is not the album has only 10 songs. If those 10 songs are great, it´s enough (e.g. Bruno Mars album has only 10 songs but it´s good enough quality so it´s ok, and it´s selling very good, and many memorable albums have really few songs). The problem is the lead single is all kinds of bellow average material

• February 7, 2013 at 5:05 am
    Career Ender says:

If this album cover was released ny a certain ‘MEGAR STAR’ she would’ve been called a copycat and all BAD words found in dictionary.

I see JT has some one eye sh** going on, illuminati??

• February 7, 2013 at 5:20 am
    Hilly says:

I like it, I was hoping for more songs but I believe that it’s about quality over quantity! I just need to know the features now! I m ready for 20/20 experience

• February 7, 2013 at 6:08 am
    Todd says:

I dont mean it in a bad way, but i feel like he’s trying to become Beyonce, i sense somethin really … Beyonceish

Music Soul Harmony Replied:

???????? How do you correlate a white man swag and a black woman’s swag??

irene46 Replied:

sense something beyonecish?!!! in what way?

• February 7, 2013 at 6:43 am
    Lboogie says:

Is it true that track 7 features drake?

• February 7, 2013 at 7:18 am
    I almost crashed my car into Rihanna’s forehead says:

Rihanna (aka Rihoe) is a no talent w**** who sucks d*** for invites, can’t sing or perform a lick and she has an alien forehead, a pig nose and a stupid accent that deserves to mocked. If she wants to continue her FAILED acting career she better start auditioning to star in horror movies. Deport her ass back to shithole toilet Barbadoes.

Rihoe is a b**** is a s*** is a w****.

• February 7, 2013 at 7:52 am
    TeamEveandMissy says:

I can’t sum of u ppl smdh……..why wouldn’t he promote his album dis fast hello duh it comes out next month. He kept his fans wating and wondering if he was gonna comeback with an album for 7yrs. Y’all want to put a rush on ppl like missy,lil kim,beyonce,kelly rowland with their albums but want jt to hold back…….I don’t get it. Maybe if ppl like brandy and xtina did this with their albums and continued to push their albums could’ve been top sellers bcuz they got too many good songs to let go to waste without making videos and performing them. Just bcuz y’all didn’t like suit and tie over 7million did and they bought and downloaded it and gave him a #1 on itunes and it gets alotta spins on the radio. 1 or 2 monkeys don’t stop a show. P.s. and he will also be performing on the biggest night in music at the grammys. s*** look at alicia keys that b**** ain’t playing around with her album.

• February 7, 2013 at 8:14 am
    Pop Royalty says:

- I really can do without the Album cover , we all know that s*** gonna sound so HOT.
    - 10 songs ? so you go away for like 100 years and comeback with only 10 songs ? i hope the ‘deluxe’ version has like 10 more songs cuz for your 20+ fans , 10 songs are kind of RUDE.
    - the tracklist looks just fine , 2nd single already ?

- that hair-do is a NO , i still can not approve it or deal with it.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

I love his hair, he looks cute.

• February 7, 2013 at 8:25 am
    Likica says:

The album cover reminds me of Bionic (even though it flopped all people remember this album, it’s legendary). Hope it we do well and won’t have so big cultural impact like Bionic :D

• February 7, 2013 at 9:15 am
    JER says:

I like it.

• February 7, 2013 at 11:15 am
    OK says:

I’m old enough to remember when 8-10 tracks on an album was pretty much the standard, so I’m not bothered by the number. As I said elsewhere, I’d rather have a handful of songs that are excellent, than 20 songs that are just “meh”, or are a bunch of talking interludes. Sometimes, more is simply TOO MUCH.

• February 7, 2013 at 11:50 am
    Robinoost says:

Let’s see how it will go..!

But the the first thing was Bionic what came in my mind… Because of the cover :)

• February 7, 2013 at 12:34 pm
    Music Soul Harmony says:

I can understand how ppl think this looks like Xtina’s bionic but it’s really two different concepts. Xtina was supposed to be a robot on hers and JT looking through the eye equipment clearly connects with the album 20/20 which means human perfect vision.

irene46 Replied:

christina’s ‘bionic’ album cover was to symbolize a woman of strength, not simply to resemble a robot.

there seemed to be a lot of missed or overlooked symbolism in her video ‘not myself tonight’ also. she is likely purposely representing madonna and maybe even lady gaga. “not myself tonight”…get it?? however it was portrayed as outright copy catting without any meaning to drag her down.

• February 7, 2013 at 12:36 pm
    TeamEveandMissy says:

Highly doubt that JT was thinkin about Xtinas bionic cover when he had this album cover made. Its not like he pulled a nicki and totally took lil kims and now lady gagas image and made it his own. Hell the covers r different and have different meanings behind them. Btw bionic was a good album and I’m sure 20/20 experience will be as well. He mightve been inspired and that’s ok. So ppl kill the comparisons.

irene46 Replied:

why should the comparisons be killed if the ‘bionic’ comes to mind. no one is shading jt for the similarities so why can’t it be mentioned? it’s good to see so many acknowledging that christina is inspirational for a change, rather than always being accused of being a copycat.

• February 7, 2013 at 2:35 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

I can’t wait no more, the tracklisting looks is ok and i love the cover, he can do whatever he wants.

• February 7, 2013 at 2:48 pm
    why says:

It looks like christina’s bionic cover.

Why is it every where you go people always advertise one eye on the left.

• February 7, 2013 at 3:34 pm
    skintightjeans says:

People are so stupid. His cover looks nothing like Fatina’s cover. In other news….I’m ready Justin!!! Show the tour dates too while you’re at it!!

Likica Replied:

b**** please!
    Xtina >>> Justin’s tiny femminine voice, she can eat him when it comes to singing.

skintightjeans Replied:

Of course she looks like she can eat him considering her fat ass looks like she has swallowed a whole human for dinner. f*** outta here you ole trump mouth ass hoe.

• February 7, 2013 at 7:03 pm
    B2B says:

I love me some JT *in my Beyonce voice* but I feel that Bruno has really filled the void he and Usher left in the industry. But I will still give it a try because he usually delivers.

• February 8, 2013 at 7:04 am
    Jer says:

Ok shut the fuxk up about XXLtinas Bye-Iconic. You are trying it!!! If this cover reminds you of tht you obviously havent seen too many album covers. And for those complaining its all happening to fast HAVE A SEAT!!! Im sorry he didnt tell you the album title, have it tattooed on him, and a year later still have no music. GURLBYE my body is ready

• October 9, 2013 at 11:36 am
    Lala says:

The album cover has illuminati written all over it. Do any of you see that he has the eye covered. He is just another puppet a slave to mind control