Snippet: Mariah Carey – ‘Almost Home’

shares
52d4cc88db36e21867ff8f6fe5c50b1a Snippet:  Mariah Carey   Almost Home

As reported here, multi-octave songbird Mariah Carey is hoping to take flight up charts again with her newest single due Tuesday (February 19).

Entitled ‘Almost Home’, the Stargate produced track comes as the lead single from Disney’s highly anticipated ‘Oz: The Great And Powerful’ soundtrack and will also see MC collaborate with longtime friend/photographer David LaChapelle for its accompanying visual.

While we certainly await what the two are cooking up, fans looking to get a taste of what ‘Home’ is offering sonically should tuck in below for a 30 second snippet:

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

• Mark111

Mark111 (62)

• Tyler

Tyler (45)

• BeyRihLiyah

BeyRihLiyah (41)

• Nicki is queen!!!

Nicki is queen!!! (37)

1. February 16, 2013 at 11:52 pm
    jason says:

DEAR SWEET JESUS!

LORD THAT WOMAN CAN SING!

30 SECONDS OF COMPLETE AND TOTAL SLAYAGE!

HIT OR HIT NOT I’M GLAD TO GET SOME HIGH QUALITY VOCALS TO PUT ON REPEAT.

AND AFTER 23 YEARS IN THE BUSINESS WHICH ARTISTS COULD STILL GET THE LEAD TRACK FROM A DISNEY MOVIE?

MARIAH CAREY!

2. February 16, 2013 at 11:53 pm
    Saquinisha-Rose says:

Wow, She sounds incredible. I can’t wait to hear it in full!

3. February 16, 2013 at 11:54 pm
    Anne says:

The snippet sounds pretty good but I can’t judge it until I hear the rest. Sounds like it has the potential to be a great song.

4. February 16, 2013 at 11:55 pm
    ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ says:

You are centuries late as usual.

Its a snippet so I’ll need to hear the full song but it sounds good so far. I’m not really expecting anything lyrically because its a Disney soundtrack (but the vocals sound great). Needless to say, I’m excited for this new song and its video.

5. February 16, 2013 at 11:56 pm
    King B>Rihanna says:

I NEVER LIKED SNIPPETS..WILL WAIT FOR THE FULL SONG.

6. February 16, 2013 at 11:58 pm
    PointBlank says:

Loving it! Gotstah listen to the whole song. :)

7. February 17, 2013 at 12:00 am
    WhoSaysWho says:

Snippet can really fool you but base on that snippet alone, its sick!

LIKE IT!!!

8. February 17, 2013 at 12:04 am
    When Nicki S Nice says:

A far style from Mariah’s catalogue.

Its nice. Will wait for the whole song.

But i’m getting this good feeling about it.

9. February 17, 2013 at 12:04 am
    ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ says:

Wait, I think this is the “powerful ending” that the people were hyping about……the song does fade out at the so its cool.

I also like the cover because its not the usual 1997-present, typical Mariah Carey, Emancipation-esque pose. She isn’t even in the pic, there is a butterfly as her symbol though and I like that. I’ve been wanting a creative single/album cover that isn’t her comfort zone.

Random:

I hope Mariah makes a jazz album soon.

10. February 17, 2013 at 12:06 am
    JustSaying says:

Since this is a Disney song for a Disney movie, i’m not surprised that the style is pop. Of course, you have to make it appealing to mainstream.

I’m liking the vibe of the song.

11. February 17, 2013 at 12:07 am
    Rita will slay your favs says:

Not here for it….. #flop just like the last song she’s old

12. February 17, 2013 at 12:08 am
    MusicWhore says:

This is a good song that can stand out from songs these days.

Its cool. Can’t wait for the full song.

And the video, of course. David !!!

13. February 17, 2013 at 12:10 am
    Mooriah Calories says:

ZZZzzzzz that mess put me to sleep. *sips tea*

14. February 17, 2013 at 12:11 am
    MusicWhore says:

Rita who?

15. February 17, 2013 at 12:11 am
    dyllypickles says:

YES. YES. YES.

now THIS is mariah.

16. February 17, 2013 at 12:13 am
    jason says:

Yea I’m pretty sure the rest of the album will sound anything like this even though I hope there are some pop tracks with heavy production like this because combined with her incredible voice there is nothing that could stop that combination even after 23 years in the business!

Mariah always comes out firing when her back is to the wall and I have a good feeling about this song and her album thats coming! I feel like she has a point to prove. She shouldn’t after all she’s accomplished but I just think she revels in people counting her out and shooting her down!

To get the lead song for a Disney movie at this point in your career speaks volumes of your worth! You would think Katy Perry or Kelly Clarkson or Carrie Underwood or even Taylor Swift would get it but they didn’t! Mariah did!

Lets go MC!

17. February 17, 2013 at 12:14 am
    Music Soul Harmony says:

Sam, u were so late posting this! Smh. Anyways, the snippet sounds like good stuff.

18. February 17, 2013 at 12:22 am
    I Am Here says:

Mariah Mariah Mariah

LOVE IT!!! These trolls are just sippin’ s*** when they talk.

19. February 17, 2013 at 12:22 am
    BeyFRAUD Armstrong (Beyonce's Weave) says:

Sounded too noisy but until she loses weight and gets s*** again, I’m not checking for her.

20. February 17, 2013 at 12:23 am
    honestly says:

Being honest. It sounds like something off her Christmas album. Giving me All I Want for Christmas vibes.

21. February 17, 2013 at 12:25 am
    Cream says:

I would shade the over singing but damn she sound good (: I hope she never try to sing this live tho /:

22. February 17, 2013 at 12:25 am
    CanYourGurlDoMe says:

Its a breath of fresh air when you know there are artists, still, who make music like this.

Unlike some trashy music you hear these day.s

23. February 17, 2013 at 12:29 am
    What Da Puck!!!??? says:

“Until she loses weight and get s***?”

“Christmas Album vibe?”

“Rita… wa-wai-wait… Rita who?” (“Gurl, who d hell is Rita?”)

What in tarnation are people thinking and saying???

24. February 17, 2013 at 12:31 am
    R&B Lurv says:

WTF??? Seriously?

I like this…

25. February 17, 2013 at 12:34 am
    Dope says:

Do yourself a favor trolls…

Listen to real music…

26. February 17, 2013 at 12:35 am
    mc the place to be! says:

I like it it sounds like the climax of the song but I want to hear the lyrics more than anything she expresses herself so eloquently unlike other artist out there

27. February 17, 2013 at 12:47 am
    Jacquelia Johnson says:

If this does not hit #1 then I don’t know what! Mariah is just as good as ever! When the write her out, she comes back to shut them the hell up! HEY! Get it, Geti Get it, Uh! Better work! Better sing! BOOYAH Girl. Pat my weave and shake to the floor. My girl is back some more!

28. February 17, 2013 at 12:51 am
    Rita will slay your favs says:

YALL JUST EXCEPT ANYTHING THESE DAYS THE SONG SUCKS VOCALS ARE TO THIN N SHE STRUGGLES TO HIT THOSE HIGH NOTES THIS WILL BE A MESS LIVE UGH JUST NO MIMI TAKE CARE OF YA KIDS GIRLIE

29. February 17, 2013 at 12:54 am
    XtinaaLovee says:

Tired….late…. delayed… flop….. not here for it…..why is she still trying…… hang it up ugly!

30. February 17, 2013 at 12:56 am
    king z says:

lol. it kills me how peeps complain about posts being “late”….but then still leave a comment.

would you rather he not post it at all? jeez some of us dont troll every forum and blog for news. so its not “late” to everybody

31. February 17, 2013 at 1:51 am
    Slick says:

I died! wow!!!! She killed it! I have replayed this a 100 times already. I really hope this is the direction she is taking on her new album (at least vocally) Oh Lawd!!!!!!!

32. February 17, 2013 at 1:59 am
    HoneychildPLease says:

OMG this is soooooo good! from what i can hear it sounds great!

33. February 17, 2013 at 2:28 am
    QueenBarb says:

SOUNDS LIKE A FLOP NEXT!

34. February 17, 2013 at 2:48 am
    mr.m says:

Another Tiumphant .. If you know what I mean
    Bye

35. February 17, 2013 at 3:09 am
    Rita Ora Fan says:

This is dated and its gonna flop. Right thru me by Queen Nicki >>>>

36. February 17, 2013 at 3:22 am
    Holy Hive says:

I dont like it sounds dated as f*** you can tell it will flop nobodies here for this s*** Mariah get it together squarepants

37. February 17, 2013 at 3:22 am
    dee says:

Sounds like horrible screaming!

38. February 17, 2013 at 3:28 am
    Matty.R.NYC says:

Is is like Katy Perry Firework styles,and with a Phnom singer.

39. February 17, 2013 at 3:34 am
    Matty.R.NYC says:

Side note; love how every other blog or entertainment sight is holler how much they like this new sound from Mariah, but posers here saying s*** like “screaming” “boring”, Screaming, we know who goat screaming in this industry (X3 times). boring, honestly we’re all boring to someone. so s*** about boring, that’s arbitrary.

40. February 17, 2013 at 3:41 am
    Beat me Up Scotty says:

Hated It….. Her old ass needs to RETIRE!!!!!

41. February 17, 2013 at 4:07 am
    BRANDNU says:

Try Again Mimi this isn’t it

42. February 17, 2013 at 4:07 am
    SlayDeleAdkins says:

DEAD at Rita and xtina stans calling Mariah Carey a flop!!! ROTFLMAO!!
    I CANT!!

43. February 17, 2013 at 4:23 am
    Girlicious says:

Ugh no !!!!

44. February 17, 2013 at 4:26 am
    Christina the voice says:

To much off key singing for me yall know she won’t be able to sing this live

45. February 17, 2013 at 5:10 am
    mr.m says:

Almost a Has-been

46. February 17, 2013 at 5:13 am
    J says:

hot

47. February 17, 2013 at 5:16 am
    Titty f*** says:

FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!

48. February 17, 2013 at 5:59 am
    Todd says:

YES! This is a new sound for her and i love it ! Go my Mimi !

49. February 17, 2013 at 6:25 am
    Slaylor Swift says:

Garbage shes trash…. she needs to lose weight. #TeamNicki f*** a fat funky b**** like Mariah

50. February 17, 2013 at 7:00 am
    Hilly says:

Wow Mariah, this voice! i ready for it, it better do well (hopefully like When You Believe)

51. February 17, 2013 at 7:02 am
    Todd says:

wow,lots of haters here…

52. February 17, 2013 at 9:02 am
    JER says:

The song sounds retarded and the vocals sound a little overlayered. I hope the full doesnt disappoint

53. February 17, 2013 at 9:25 am
    Edward says:

This sounds good 97 percent of people a few hates all ways mariah carey is not going no where get over it

54. February 17, 2013 at 9:29 am
    DIGGER BEY says:

Christina >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mooriah! KING B >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mooriah! Adele >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mooriah! Not here for 1990s artist, trying to stay relevant. Leave this Flop n the Irrelevant Bin. Cause she will flop to hell going up against KING B! #2013……THE YEAR OF THE IMMORTAL BEYONCE

55. February 17, 2013 at 9:37 am
    DIGGER BEY says:

The Mooriah fans always running up n THE QUEEEEEN’S posts, hating but THE QUEEN has never had 3 Major Flops n a row. The woman is irrelevant as they come. I don’t take no artist relevant coming from flops and settling on Music shows lmaoooo. No bish will shine once KING B drops her 1st single! Lmao…..that’s the reason why Fatariah rushed this song so quick. # THE MISTRESS OF THE UNIVERSE……BEYONCE

56. February 17, 2013 at 10:11 am
    real press says:

you people just like to complain, when i hear the word dated and then look at the fashion of today, the songs that are so “new”, etc are all repeats. the style of today’s generation is the style of mine, the 90’s.

57. February 17, 2013 at 11:41 am
    joeyo says:

with this 30sec of clip it can really tell that this disney new movie soundtrack will be the best soundtrack with the lead by the world known singer like Mariah Carey the mid tempo pop song is the right music direction where her fan base want her to be I’m glad that this will be the theme song for this movie hope that the world will recognize this song forever just like Titanic with Celine Dion

58. February 17, 2013 at 11:54 am
    PSA (FAF) says:

NAHHHHH DEAD @HOLY HIVE !!!!
    this isn’t bad, I actually like it because it has substance & not about lollipops & gumdrops (y’all know how Mariah gets)

59. February 17, 2013 at 12:02 pm
    ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ says:

:lol: Not the haters out when its a 0.29 seconds clip. :lol:

Not the Xtina stans judging anyone’s singing talent and “flops” Mariah then and Mariah today >>>>>>>>> the other fat, egocentric b****. Trust me, your fave has the “biggest flop of all time” title on lock.

Not a Rita I sucked 20 d**** Oral stan going after anyone. When she’s done peeping Rihanna’s closet and morphing herself into Rihanna we can talk about success.

Not the thief B’s stans going after flops when your faves 20 singles crumpled faster than that stomach.

Not from the Plastic fans, girl ain’t nothing flop harder than the Re-Flop.

______________________________________

The girls are already touched :cry:

60. February 17, 2013 at 12:13 pm
    JOHNVIDAL says:

I hate snippets but I couldn´t help it lol. Mariah Carey: girl how can you still slay us and sing any genre like it´s nothing after 23 years of official career? Getting to sing the main theme of an upcoming blockbuster? Girl why do you have to be such a legend? lol Now seriously I thought I would never hear a pop Mariah Carey song in my life again.
    People need to have common sense, it´s a Disney song, nobody can expect innovative lyrics (the ones who want it), darker sound (the ones who want it) or hip hop song for Disney (the ones who want it). People please be serious. They reached to her to do this and it sounds like she killed it at first try.

And to the few haters who are always the same: judging by your user names some of you stan for Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Xtina Aguilera and Nicki Minaj… and you come here talking about flops, off key, oversinging, etc??? lol Girl only people who can rival with Mariah are Madonna, Celine Dion and Whitney Houston when it comes to success, not to mention when it comes to talent nobody in this last generation has it this way. Do the world and yourselves a favour and go back to school

61. February 17, 2013 at 12:34 pm
    PSA (FAF) says:

@JOHNVIDAL u damn right we can talk about FLOPS
    Beyonce has 4 albums in the last decade that have all been certified platinum
    Rihanna has 6 platinum
    Nicki has 2 platinum

Mariah last album did not go platinum

her last single did not chart

YOUR POINT ??? U ALWAYS TRYNNA COME FOR “THIS GENERATION” f*** SIT YO SENILE ASS DOWNEEE…

62. February 17, 2013 at 12:36 pm
    PSA (FAF) says:

THE RE-FLOP SOLD 100K IN A MONTH AS A RE-RELEASE.. U MAD IT STATISTICALLY DID BETTER THAN MEMOIRS OF AN ANGEL FOOD CAKE f***??
    700K IN 3 YRS LMAO!!! @MC STAY PRESSED :) MEANWHILE THE IDOL PRODUCERS FAVOR NICKI & SHE’S BEING CALLED THE NEW SIMON WHILE YOUR FAVE SITS IN THE CORNER, f***!

63. February 17, 2013 at 12:39 pm
    PSA (FAF) says:

AND LOL @ NICKI BEING “PLASTIC” WITH MARIAH’S BIG, LONG LINEBACKER TITS I GUESS THEY’RE REAL , HUH? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

64. February 17, 2013 at 12:59 pm
    BEYSUS-CHRIST says:

THIS s*** WILL BOMB JUST LIKE TRIUMPHANT!!! SHE’S DONE IMO :???:

65. February 17, 2013 at 1:49 pm
    ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ says:

@Flaming as F*G

Mariah wasn’t struggling on her 4th album like Beyonce was. Glitter 4 million ww, Charmbracelet 3.5 million >>> more than any of Nicki’s albums’ and ‘4’. Chock on that, b****. :lol:

The RE-Flop is a flop, doesn’t matter what it sold despite having Va Va Voom, Freedom, and many other singles to help it. Chock on it again. :lol:

Nicki is plastic, her ass, thighs, nose, bleaching, boobs >>>> Mariah’s boob job. Don’t even try it b****, don’t even. :lol:

Yes, they love Nicki on Idol despite paying Mariah $6 million more than her, but Nicki does have a future on reality TV. When it all fails (which it is) she can stay on Idol :lol:
    ____________________________

I don’t have to be pressed when I know Gimmick will not last, she’ll fade just like EVERY female rapper except in her case, she won’t be praised like Missy or Lauryn.

66. February 17, 2013 at 1:53 pm
    JOHNVIDAL says:

@PSA
    You can´t understand anything can you? lol
    And why do u keep tumbing your own comments up? :)
    Your examples are so ridiculous… Memoirs sold 160,000 copies in a week, how did it do worse statistically than The Re-flop? lol And that´s the worst seller by Mariah, and after 20 years of career. Call us when Nicki Minaj is able to surpass 10 million albums worldwide LOL (and I´m making it easy for her mediocre ass)

Mariah Carey´s album sales in the USA: 63.5 MILLION
    Nicki Minaj album sales in the USA: well she obviously doesn´t appear in the long list I just checked with the top RIAA album sellers by 15th February 2013, so it´s hard to find the official numbers. But I guess she is around 3 million copies LOL She is 30 years old already, when is she going to catch Mariah :)
    And for the rest of your absurd examples:
    Beyonce: doesn´t appear on that long list, which mean she is under 10.25 million albums in the USA. The last one on the list is Avril Lavigne with 10.25 million albums (that´s pathetic for such a superstar like Beyonce after a decade of solo career
    Rihanna: she doesn´t appear either, and she´s probably below Beyonce

Yes that´s how patehtic your examples were. Only females I could find with more than 10.25 million albums sold in the USA are:
    Britney Spears: 34 million
    Usher: 22.5 million
    Xtina Aguilera: 14.5 million
    Pink: 13 million
    Adele: 12 million (in only two years lol)
    Brandy: 10.5 million
    Avril Lavigne: 10.25 million

Yes that´s right b******. That´s how much of a lesser all your faves are compared to Mariah Carey. You just shade yourselves with your comments. Only people comparable to Mariah are Barbra Streisand (71 million), Madonna (64.5 million), Whitney houston (57 million) and Celine Dion (50 million). If we talk worldwide sales the difference could be even bigger compared to all those lessers

ps: It´s pretty pathetic the poor album sales of Rihanna and Beyonce. Seriously. Everytime I shade their delusional stan bases is for a damn good reason. And they think they are the biggest thing ever… lol with their mediocre numbers…

67. February 17, 2013 at 2:12 pm
    Dossome says:

This nicki garbaj stan @faf needs several seats next to all trash cans carrying roman reloaded and re-flop and SEETHE….I Won’t justify your stupidity by dragging that plastic waste fave of yours just to defend queen mimi when all her achievements speak for themselves….why would mariah want to be the next simon cowell when she’s already the LEGENDARY MARIAH CAREY,SONGBIRD SUPREME????..of course nicki would want that just as she wants to be next gaga,kim,letoya,simon etc etc

68. February 17, 2013 at 4:20 pm
    PSA (FAF) says:

IT TOOK 3 of U LATE HOMOS TO SIGN ON BECAUSE YOU STAY GETTING DRAGGED

THUMBS-ING MY OWN COMMENTS???! IS THAT WHY IT HAS 3 & FOUR LIKES?!!?

NO ONE IS HERE FOR DRY-RIAH !!!

@MtCELLS f*** that joke is tired and rehashed like MOO MOO’S career! Beyonce has 4 solo albums are u forgetting DC has 4 as well? So you can count “4” as her 8th album, f***! Them singles all charted UNLIKE FLOPUMPHANT (FLOP ‘UM) so be seated! Nicki can fade but she’ll never sell rite aid perfume her legacy is expansive and she’ll have more $$$ than MANRIAH having to compile assets w/ Nicholas & make it look like she has 500mil . SRY f*** :)

69. February 17, 2013 at 4:23 pm
    PSA (FAF) says:

WE CAN DO THIS ALL DAY, f***! 23 YRS OF HARD WORK ONLY MAKING 6 MORE MIL THAN A NEW RAP b****??? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO PATHETIC

ALL SHE GOT IS THEM EYE ROLLS BC SHE DONT WANNA GET CURSED OUT & READ ON THE PANEL!!! OLD, WRINKLED, MOLE FACE, WASHED b****!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AND PS ANYTHING YOU COMPARE MEANS U FEEL THREATENED!! NICKI IS A RAPPER WHO HAS MADE 23MIL IN 3 YRS ! SOLD CLOSE TO 5MIL WW IN UNDER 3 YRS ! 2 CONSECUTIVE #1 ALBUMS & MORE BILLBOARD APPEARANCES THAN SCAREY CAREY !

70. February 17, 2013 at 4:47 pm
    eric says:

It could be a little cleaner, less choppy, but it sounds memorable.

71. February 17, 2013 at 5:18 pm
    Janet says:

Nick stands need to shut up mad that nicki and not a hot topic on streets trust I here the people all ages mariah is not going no where she can sang her buff off and acted nicki was hot when she came out but on real don’t talk about like they use too and that beef she with mariah made her look worst so stop be in denial $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$&&&&&&&& thats what mariah is making her and stop coming up with five different. Users names we know who are lames 19 number 1 hear we come team mariah 4life

72. February 17, 2013 at 5:25 pm
    SlayDeleAdkins says:

YASSSSSSSS!!!! @JOHNVIDAL And Dossome!! f****** Read!!!

@FAF Dead at u thinking nicki supposedly being the new simon cowell is some kind of high achieving accomplishment!! LOOOOOOL!! DEAD!!
    b**** just stop!! Ur really embarrassing urself!!! How can u compare nicki to mariah???? What sort of theory is that??? Mariah = Legendary singer/Nicki = Rapper! Humble urself b****!! And stop sounding like a jealous bitter h** who cant get her own way!! No wonder Nicki be getting so much hate!! Go bed chile and stop trying!!

73. February 17, 2013 at 5:29 pm
    Rob says:

I agree Janet but please read your comment before posting i know when texting our words can all over the place

74. February 17, 2013 at 5:55 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

I always thought Mariah has the perfect voice for Disney films, I can only imagine what a f****** voice could have a child of her and her ex Luis Miguel, I can’t still forgive Mariah for having f****** him, he is one of my husbands, he has the best male voice ever, out of this world, anyway b******, If you don’t want to embarrass yourself, criticizing Mariah, Mariah is one of those people that you can’t shade when it comes to success cause none of your fav. will ever taste that kind of superstardom.

The Beatles
    Celine Dion
    AC/ DC
    Whitney Houston
    The Rolling Stone
    Bee Gees
    ABBA

Where are your fav. in the list of the best selling music artists of all times.

75. February 17, 2013 at 7:46 pm
    ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ says:

@f**

:lol: Mariah’s hard work to only earn $6 million more? :lol: What? You are so retarded! Mariah’s hard work was towards her music (which she accomplished) not towards reality TV. :lol: You’re actually pathetic. Mariah got more than Britney Spears (you know the one that was teen sensation) so of course she got more than Gimmick because she got MORE THAN ANYONE IN REALITY TV JUDGING HISTORY. You’re dumb as f***, like seriously though.

Why would we, as fans of someone who is ALREADY established and ALREADY accomplished, feel threatened by a rapper who’s in her 30s and carries around a plastic bottom and flopped with her second album? There is no comparison :roll: one is a legendary vocalist who has impacted people from Chrstina Aguilera to Leona Lewis to Grimes to an up-and-coming artist against someone who’s barely been in the business for 5 years and is clearly a “rapper”? You make no sense and no one here is threatened by the side-show looking b****.

76. February 17, 2013 at 9:20 pm
    youmadwhat says:

I LOVE THIS.

PERIOD

77. February 17, 2013 at 9:21 pm
    Just Take It Or Spit It says:

Nasty trolls can’t even take real talent.

Though its a snippet, its promising.

Can we get real talents back in the spotlight, please. Thank you!