ChrisBrown_X_DeluxeEdition_outnow_728x90

New Song: Justin Timberlake – ‘Mirrors’

fb2ebec7d96560b6b3df562bbdfa81e9 New Song: Justin Timberlake   Mirrors

After his triumphant return to stage aboard tonight’s Grammys showing, it appears Justin Timberlake is ready to continue his chart conquest with new music lifted from his highly anticipated ‘The 20/20 Experience’.

With fans wearing ‘Suit & Tie’ to pieces on radio, JT shows off ‘Mirror‘ – a throwback to the Timbaland soaked sounds of his two previous efforts.  This, my friends, is what we’ve been waiting for:

Now, this is definitely more like it!  Yes, ‘Suit & Tie’ – a good song – was a grower, but this song is more along the lines of what we’ve come to expect from the dynamic duo of Timbaland and Timberlake.

Some may argue that the sound may be too reminiscent of hits like ‘Cry Me A River’, but that, we’ll argue, is the expense of one having a “signature sound”.  Either way, here’s hoping that ‘Mirrors’ is a bit more reflective of what the March-due ’20/20 Experience’ has to offer.

• February 11, 2013 at 12:28 am
    NΛVI says:

Nice…i want other rihanna collab

NΛVI Replied:

another*

JER Replied:

Hmmmm i’m not sure about that.

• February 11, 2013 at 12:30 am
    Ms. Nia Imani says:

I like it. I would’ve preferred to have the studio version of ‘Pusher Love Girl’ but I’ll wait.

Music Soul Harmony Replied:

PLG is my fave.

• February 11, 2013 at 12:32 am
    MonsterDNA says:

Unlike “Suit & Tie” — which I like now, this song hit me instantly. Really great record. The only disappointing part : “You are, you are the love of my life” at the end. But what scared the most, is that it might be an outro for another song lol.

Oh and btw, great classy and outstanding performance tonight !

lxb Replied:

I completely agree with you!!!!! The “You are, you are the love of my life” threw me off. But I love that portion of the song disregarding that part.

• February 11, 2013 at 12:32 am
    You Wanna Bey Me says:

Love it!!!! :D

You Wanna Bey Me Replied:

Minus timbaland and his late ass Beat boxing all in my ear the whole song.

Music Soul Harmony Replied:

Beatboxing>>>

You Wanna Bey Me Replied:

My iPhone’s spellcheck separated the words. I don’t need u correcting my grammar, it’s on point, Trust!

• February 11, 2013 at 12:36 am
    skintightjeans says:

Thank you God that my Justin has come out with something I like!!! **church dance**

• February 11, 2013 at 12:47 am
    My Forehead Tho says:

Whoa Whoa Whoa

Slow down JT. Three new songs in a matter of weeks is a little excessive especially for an album with only 10 songs.

The song is amazing though

• February 11, 2013 at 12:47 am
    BeyFRAUD Armstrong (Beyonce's Weave) says:

Finally, he’s back. This is giving me Cry me a river, My love tease. Love it.

The video better be and will probably be epic.

• February 11, 2013 at 12:52 am
    BeyFRAUD Armstrong (Beyonce's Weave) says:

Ok, the problem with this song, though I like it, is it’s too long http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g406/ocboy90/tumblr_mckjmzDOCl1qk068oo1_400_zps970bb3ae.gif

• February 11, 2013 at 12:53 am
    Teacher says:

I like!

• February 11, 2013 at 12:57 am
    irene46 says:

nice! ” love of my life” repetition got somewhat tiresome though!

• February 11, 2013 at 1:03 am
    Music Soul Harmony says:

It has to grow on me.

• February 11, 2013 at 1:06 am
    Music Soul Harmony says:

8 min?? Damn…

• February 11, 2013 at 1:08 am
    beyonce n rita whora flop together. says:

WOW! I thought it was beyonce making a comeback, with the whole superbowl and that. It seems her big so called comeback, was just to announce JT at the Grammy’s/ JT is soaring ahead: S and T is back at top 5 and the new song is trending on twitter. Not only is beyonce to scared to drop, but it does not seem like the GP even give a f***. Where is the buzz for the new single?

Dream said he does not what has happened to her new singles and he is no longer allowed to speak about them. LOL LOL LOL they must be wack .

Anyway, tonite proved that the superbowl was an over rated yesterday news and the beynonce is over. No even gave a s*** that she was at the Grammy’s. It was all about Rih.

BeyFRAUD Armstrong (Beyonce's Weave) Replied:

Have you seen “Stay”, it has jumped to #12 on US iTunes after the Grammy performance. I hope with airplay, it reaches the #1 spot. Here’s hopping.

beyonce n rita whora flop together. Replied:

Wait till the shows airs on the west coast. Number 1. Stay video coming out on monday. E! confirmed this,

angela Replied:

hat the hell does Beyonce have to do with this? I swear y’all find any reason/way to bring her up in every post.

Beyonce is not going to over-saturate/overexpose herself by releasing a new single so soon.

MELODY2012 Replied:

She has no stadium for this tour, that show in Poland is part of the festival. The concert tickets are at 22% sold out, she is going to be forced to cancel shows. She was never a Lady Gaga or Taylor Swift in touring but atleast she would sell 50% of the tickets within a month. I am so sad for her…

MELODY2012 Replied:

Apparently the music is so basic that Columbia is refusing to send it in stores and radio. (Don’t want to talk too much they might figure out my identity). The reason is the advance Jay-Z requested for the project, Columbia has no faith in her so they are refusing to shell out a huge advance as they haven’t yet recouped the last advance from 4.
    ( I don’t want to lose clients so let me stop)

JER Replied:

MElody quit stirring s*** girl. BeYAWNce doesn’t need any help flopping ho

• February 11, 2013 at 1:12 am
    aishaaguilerakeystesfaye says:

I don’t know why people want an artist to keep the same sound,and then complain that they never change. Yea, this is… whatever. I guess it’ll grow on me.

• February 11, 2013 at 1:14 am
    IDK says:

I likes this. He’s never disappoints tho so im not surprised.

• February 11, 2013 at 1:14 am
    theman says:

Great !!!!

• February 11, 2013 at 1:19 am
    ENOUGH ONIKA (0 GRAMMY NOMS...) says:

OK! I can rock with this!

• February 11, 2013 at 1:23 am
    Common Sense says:

Gonna need a massive radio edit if it’s going to be a hit single.

ℙᏫℙ ℝᏫᎩAℒᎿᎩ Replied:

Yes , 8 minuets long 8O ? that is like 3 rihanna songs + Birthday cake mixed together , like you can listen to the first half , go and take s*** and get back and it is still playing :lol:

i know i’m gonna love the radio edit,single edit and the album version!

• February 11, 2013 at 1:36 am
    CiCi Slaaaaaaaaaaaays!! says:

MUCH BETTER THAN SUIT N TIE I LOVE IT

• February 11, 2013 at 1:36 am
    Dev says:

I didn’t like suit & Tie and i dont like this. How can a song sound dated before its been released? He’s playing in really safe and not in a good way….
    Although i did like Pusher Love Girl & the other one he did

• February 11, 2013 at 1:40 am
    beyonce n rita whora flop together. says:

Beyonce is already overexposed without a single out; the GP are sick of her. She brings nothing new. What is the point of doing an hbo docu AND oprah? Unless she has something major to confess to OPRAH, she is just further turning people away.

Dejae Replied:

Reported.

MELODY2012 Replied:

Columbia turned down the singles that she submitted. Her and Jay Z are furious at Columbia (Please don”t quote me). She is forced to tour because Pepsi wants its share since they invested $10 million into the tour. Apparently the singles are everything she has already done.

MELODY2012 Replied:

Apparently Jay-Z wants to prove a point that he can do better than Mathew Knowles but failing dismally. Nobody is talking about Superbowl even the urban blogs that are visited by hoodrats with no money have stopped talking about it. She wants to be as big as Lady Gaga and Rih but cannot measure up.

I hate the navy Replied:

Rolls eyes at a basic b**** talking about stuff they have no god given clue about. Lol at the delusional navy making up stories. Meanwhile diamonds tour tickets are on sale via groupon. Rihanna only has her singles and gaga had to release a ep to group sales for the fame with the monster and DIL has still outsold everything these two broads will ever do. Rihanna is just a gimmick. Always has been. Albums and singles always cheap as hell. Tour tickets always low in sales and prices. If rihannna is bigger than beyonce why hasnt she had an album pull DIL numbers? IF she plays these stadiums why hasnt she surpassed The IAM tour with loud? Why does she only have 7 to beyonce’s 17 grammy’s? Just Delusional I tell ya.

irene46 Replied:

@ MELODY2012 Replied:
    February 11th, 2013 at 5:12 am…

well, you had me pulled in until you threw out the sh!t about bey wanting to be as big as rihanna and lady g when she’s every bit a big as both. i don’t recall beyonce selling any of album for 99 cents.

• February 11, 2013 at 1:50 am
    SO Fresh says:

love it and i don’t mind the repetitious ‘you are you are the love of my life”. great song and smashing performance of both ST and PLG at Grammy’s!

• February 11, 2013 at 2:30 am
    BeyFRAUD Armstrong (Beyonce's Weave) says:

OMG Stay is #11 on US iTunes and #4 on Canadian iTunes.

• February 11, 2013 at 3:51 am
    Todd says:

cry me a river beat?

• February 11, 2013 at 3:58 am
    STONY says:

8 min of répétitions sorru he doesn”t have it his songs are always average to me sorry it sucks the music sounds dated

• February 11, 2013 at 4:50 am
    Kent says:

A rihana fan saying bey is overexposed look it up b**** 7 albums in 7 years

JER Replied:

BeYAWNce is overexposed b**** and her lead single I mean her 1st, 2nd, and 3rd lead promo/street/buzz single hasn’t even dropped yet.

• February 11, 2013 at 7:33 am
    ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ says:

I like it with first listen unlike S&T which I still don’t like.

I have my doubts about this album though. First JT is moving too fast, I understand the need to keep the hype and interest going etc but its a little too fast. Let people digest it. Second, I’m wondering how this is different from his previous work. It was in 2005 that his last project was out (8 years ago) and where is the growth? We’ve heard a couple of songs from the 10 listed on the list and I have yet to hear something that he hasn’t done before.

I’m being hard on him because I know he can do better. This album isn’t looking so bright for me.

JER Replied:

Grrrrrrl As an elder Mariah fan, don’t make me come for MC with this b*******. You got some nerve to ask ‘where’s the growrth’ when Mimi has been re-re-re-re-rehashing ‘We Belong Together’ and for 3 albums GURLBYE

ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ Replied:

1. This post was about Justin Timberlake, not Mariah Carey so it was nice of you to try it.
    2. Mariah has been stuck on her 2005 sound and unless she chances her people she’ll be sounding like that until the end of time.
    3. No matter, this was about JT and whether you bring Mariah up or not, what I said about JT is STILL the same. :roll:

Again, it was nice of you to try. :roll:

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

Are you serious??? Justin has only two albums in the market, Mariah has like 13. Mariah showed the biggest growth and change and risk for any pop artist in history in 1997 when she released Butterfly. I mean give me a f****** break. She has nothing left to prove, Justin has, and after 8 years and only two albums out, he could use a little bit more growth. Just that. But I think it´s a great song

ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ Replied:

Everything you said @John.

Justin has been gone for 8 years and he’s back with music that sounds eerily similar to the stuff he had out 8-10 years ago. That is not good.

• February 11, 2013 at 8:01 am
    JuanR says:

ok this one is better

• February 11, 2013 at 8:04 am
    B Lamont says:

I’m sorry but try again…this is the same beat and drum programming as Cry Me A River…all they did was change the melody. Though I think the melody is a good one.

• February 11, 2013 at 8:41 am
    Solange Knowles says:

This song sucks and sounds like a Justified reject!!! Soooooo outdated!

ℙᏫℙ ℝᏫᎩAℒᎿᎩ Replied:

actually it sounds like it was made for ‘Justified’ , but ‘Justified’ wasn’t that bad and a CLASSIC.

• February 11, 2013 at 9:09 am
    JER says:

This is classic Justin. Yal got some nerve coming for Justin for sounding dated when yal faves entire career’s are yesterday. Justin came back with HIS sound that’s always been influenced by the R&B and pop LEGENDS. It’s nice to see someone come back and put out work that’s undeniably theres. There was no searching Youtube or using songs from this past year to get a hit.

• February 11, 2013 at 9:22 am
    ℙᏫℙ ℝᏫᎩAℒᎿᎩ says:

now that is what i wanted from the start tbh.

to iTunes , NOW !!! :D

• February 11, 2013 at 10:43 am
    JOHNVIDAL says:

So much better than the dry first single. See? I give props when I have to. Still sounds a little bit corny, but that´s basically cos he´s voice is too weak. It also reminds us of Cry me a River a little bit. But yes, this is good, what he needs to be serving, cos he has only two albums out there and he has to prove some things still

• February 11, 2013 at 10:55 am
    JOHNVIDAL says:

He had one of the 3 or 4 best performances at the grammys. So kudos. For many probably the best

mob: black romeo & juliet Replied:

who were the others cause I must have blinked or fallen asleep?

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

Miguel and Bruno Mars-Sting (I´m trying to forget Rihanna was there). Other good one was Alicia-Adam levine (and yes I know you hate both of them). The worst was Taylor Swift and that woman I never heard before called Miranda Lambert LOL I mean, what teh f*** was that? Those women can´t sing and their songs are horrendous, not even for 10 years old kids

• February 11, 2013 at 12:36 pm
    The Truth Will Set You Free says:

SING IT!! GIVE ME THIS ALBUM!!!!!

• February 11, 2013 at 1:13 pm
    mob: black romeo & juliet says:

Okay, this sounds more like the Justine Timberflake I can stomach! With that said, it’s still not on the same level as Cry Me A River!

I love how the controlled media just licked and lapped over his peformance and his new music like it was the best thing since Buddah. LOL, these fake ppl in the fixed media make me laugh! He did okay but I enjoyed the peformance better the 1st time I say it last year when BRUNO MARS did it! :-(

• February 11, 2013 at 1:43 pm
    Ms. Mooks says:

The 2nd is fo’ sho singleworthy…no shade. Its a OK song altogether tho.

• February 11, 2013 at 1:53 pm
    Eye Candy says:

I love it, but he really used the same beat as “Cry Me A River” though?

• February 11, 2013 at 3:33 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

This song is more like “What goes around..comes around”, i love it, i just love when he sings with a broken heart, i love his voice, so cute, so fragile, btw i love that picture, he’s my national anthem.

I don’t wanna to lose you now.

• February 11, 2013 at 5:03 pm
    TeamEveandMissy says:

I actually like s and t and I like this. First off b4 u ppl try to s*** at jt…. learn how to count his last album came out in 06 so he’s been gone 7yrs not 8yrs. He don’t have anything to prove bcuz last I checked he’s getting radio spins,over 9millions views on youtube no video out,rave reviews from his grammy performance and his sitting high on the itunes and billboard charts. 1 monkey don’t stop a show…a few of u don’t like the songs but their million others dat do. I rather have jt over jb anyday of the week. Maybe if brandy or xtina etc would’ve been promoting like jt maybe their albums would’ve sold more then what they have. I bought both and I will be buying jt.

skintightjeans Replied:

AMEN!

• February 11, 2013 at 11:01 pm
    KADOKI says:

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE IS BACK!!!!!
    THIS SHOULD’VE BEEN HIS LEAD COMEBACK SINGLE