Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Watch: John Legend Belts ‘Star Spangled Banner’ For NBA All Star Game

john legend bw Watch:  John Legend Belts Star Spangled Banner For NBA All Star Game

9-time Grammy winner John Legend lent his jazzy vocal stylings to a splendid ‘Star Spangled Banner’ performance at tonight’s NBA All Star game.

Helping showcase a night of singer/songwriters on the night’s bill which also features fellow crooner Ne-Yo & Alicia Keys, tuck in below for Legend’s show-stopping acapella rendition of the historic number:

• February 17, 2013 at 9:02 pm
    King B>Rihanna says:

f****** YES!MY BOO THING SHUT IT THE f*** DOWN!

• February 17, 2013 at 11:40 pm
    21st CENTURY SLAYER says:

He did good

• February 18, 2013 at 2:14 am
    NOBITCHASSNESS says:

Ready for that album.

• February 18, 2013 at 7:18 am
    LSZ says:

Not bad.

• February 18, 2013 at 12:44 pm
    mobwife: crackin' skulls & breakin' ankles says:

No THUMBALINA just no!

Paging MARVIN GAYE…..WHITNEY HOUSTON from the great beyond.

*clicking the heels of my ruby slippers* I wish they come home….I wish they come home :-)

• March 17, 2013 at 8:37 am
    test website says:

Hey I am so satisfied I discovered your website, I truly found a person in error, although My spouse and i has been checking upon America online intended for something more important, At any rate I am right here today in addition to would much like to state congrats to get a amazing post and also a complete exciting website (I additionally adore the theme/design), My spouse and i lack time to read through all this at the moment but I’ve book marked it plus added in your RSS OR ATOM bottles, when I’ve time period I’ll be to understand far more, You should complete sustain the nice work.

• March 21, 2013 at 10:27 pm
    nissan navara says:

Thank you for any other fantastic article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such an ideal method of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m on the look for such information.