ChrisBrown_X_DeluxeEdition_outnow_728x90

Winning: Beyonce Signs Major Publishing Deal With Warner

Winning: Beyonce Signs Major Publishing Deal With Warner

As fans of Beyonce are anxiously awaiting even the slightest snippet of news concerning her forthcoming 5th album, the pop megastar is making major moves on the back end that precede its release.

The latest comes in the form of a major global publishing deal with publishing giants Warner/Chappell Publishing - a company that saw husband Jay-Z and his Roc Nation imprint make a similar move just a week before…

Via Billboard:

“It’s an honor to join Warner/Chappell Music and to continue working with my friend Jon Platt. I trust his vision and admire his professionalism, and I look forward to our partnership.” – Beyonce

“I am always inspired by her drive, her creative vision and the breadth of her talents as a songwriter, performer and artist,” stated Platt [the agent who signed her to Warner/Chappell] of Beyoncé. “Everyone at Warner/Chappell is honored to have the opportunity to serve this ground-breaking superstar as she continues to evolve, growing her incredible catalog of songs and producing some truly extraordinary new music.”

*********

So, what does this mean?  It means one thing – b.a.n.k for the already banking Carter household.  To have one of the industry’s most sought after publishing companies distributing your music ensures placement in the best of places and arguably validates one’s stance as a songwriter.  The aforementioned being a criticism Bey has received for some time in her career.

New publishing deal, new sold out world tour, breaking HBO viewership records, and headlining high profile events before an album’s release?  The denotation of ‘winning’.

• February 21, 2013 at 8:13 pm
    Anne says:

WoW! Good for her! Congrats!

• February 21, 2013 at 8:14 pm
    LILKIMISQUEEN says:

THE DICKRIDING IS SO f****** REAL THIS YEAR. YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS DICKRIDING HER. HONESTLY WITH ALL DUE RESPECT I FEEL THAT BEYONCE IS OVERRATED AND BASIC LIKE WE ALWAYS KNOW HER NEXT MOVE IT’S GETTING ANNOYING LIKE YES SHE’S A GREAT ARTIST BUT YOU GUYS TREAT HER LIKE SHE’S GOD.

king bey Replied:

U CAN ALWAYS IGNORE BEYONCE U KNW

Anne Replied:

“SHE’S A GREAT ARTIST”–You got that part right!

Eye Candy Replied:

Says the Lil Krim stan -_-

LILKIMISQUEEN Replied:

@ KING BEY | YA CAN ALWAYS STOP DICKRIDING/CALLING HER BEYSUS

@ ANNE OBVIOUSLY

@ EYE CANDY IS THERE A PROBLEM????

• February 21, 2013 at 8:15 pm
    My Forehead Tho says:

I hate coming off as a stan but only one word comes to mind after
    reading this- King.

She is the next Michael Jackson

Facts…

Matthew Charlery-Smith Replied:

The next Michael Jackson? No, both on mass hysteria and talent fronts she’s not on his level. But yes, she is a superstar.

Random Replied:

Well stated!

Suicide Blonde Replied:

She’s the next Michael Jackson so what does that makes Madonna…The Beatles.

HoneychildPlease Replied:

Cut the s***! Never in her entire life! You don’t even honestly believe that so cut the s***!!

• February 21, 2013 at 8:15 pm
    Jon says:

YASSS QUEEN. Always setting trends. #boss
    f*** your music industry puppet fave.

• February 21, 2013 at 8:15 pm
    BeyonceReign says:

Beyonce is WINNING in 2013 ! WORLD DOMINATION is among us Beyhive ! *evil laughs*

• February 21, 2013 at 8:18 pm
    fdkj says:

for songs that she didnt write…. but hey, get money though. hopefullu the dream and dem other songwriters that she pays for 20% publishing get something out of this deal

king bey Replied:

why would warner even give her a deal if they thought she was a thief it would defeat the whole purpose ??? do u ppl use ur brains

• February 21, 2013 at 8:18 pm
    follow @royalking101 says:

this dump uneducated

Eye Candy Replied:

Why you talking about yo’ momma like that tho?

The truth Replied:

You forgot gorgeous and paid!

The truth Replied:

You forgot gorgeous and paid! Oh, and try spell check next time you post anything about the king.

• February 21, 2013 at 8:18 pm
    king bey says:

DAMME THERE GOES THAT IRRELEVANT HAS BEEN AGAIN SELLING OUT TOURS WITH NO SINGLE OR ALBUM OUT HEADLINING SUPER BOWL HIGH RATINGS FOR HER HBO SPECIAL 50 MILL PEPSI DEAL NOW SHE GOT MAJOR PUBLISHING DEAL JUST HOW DOES THIS DUSTY FLOP MANAGE TO DO ALL THIS LOL

• February 21, 2013 at 8:20 pm
    MusicLoveChild says:

RIHANNA…you know what, i take that back….NO ONE CAN DO WHAT SHE DOES! I’m so impressed with her hustle…
    And people be patient. She is ensuring the best album release possible for her fans. #MYQUEEN

• February 21, 2013 at 8:26 pm
    Latrell4Bey says:

Hate her or lover her…Beyoncé sleeps well at night! Beyoncé we are proud, continue to do you and let them talk. The same people say the same things. But you’re still here. You doing it right Bey!

• February 21, 2013 at 8:27 pm
    Bryan Dossome says:

seems her eyes are set on billboard 200 album charts since thats the only relevant chart remaining

• February 21, 2013 at 8:27 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

Everytime i read the word “Winning” in this site, I begin to laugh.
    cuz is just come as “desperate”, left the music speak for itself.

vintage sassy Replied:

u think madonna managed to build an empire and become a legend like she has by wiggiling her flat cakes to like a virgin on stage i dont think so she made buisness moves as well……….. thats exactly what beyonce is doing the music can only get you so far considering the way the music industry is changing for the worst beyonce is just clever enough to recognise gimmicks can only get you so far power is in the hustle not microwave hits

• February 21, 2013 at 8:30 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

This site is f***** up though, Sam fix it, whatever you’re doing is not working.

• February 21, 2013 at 8:32 pm
    2bad2bme says:

this woman is trying to bring an era that will stamp her full career

• February 21, 2013 at 8:32 pm
    HoneychildPlease says:

SONG WRITER LMFAOOOOoo i stoped reading after that…Let the music speak boo all this talk, and no single…This will be a bad look if all this hype doesn’t produce a monster hit

ohreally Replied:

For you to stop reading after “song Writer” you surely have a lot to say. At this point it really does not matter how well the album performs, have you checked her tour yet? Sell out after sell out after sell out! Dates having to be added! Still have to add an Asia, and South America Leg! No hit needed this woman is already in demand off of old material.

HoneychildPlease Replied:

It simply said it’s b*******! so rest child… washed up gyrating hooker

ohreally Replied:

I will rest when you stop being so pressed over Bey. You have more comments on this post than her stans…ok you think it is b*******, we got that the first million times you said it. Your opinion is cute for you, but fact remains her music and presences speaks for itself, reference the Carter Show tour.

• February 21, 2013 at 8:33 pm
    mc the place to be! says:

Please stop comparing “smooth criminal” Michael Joseph Jackson to friggin’ Beyonce stop it! They’re nothing alike smh

• February 21, 2013 at 8:34 pm
    HoneychildPlease says:

If this is another 4 era with all this hype, how will she ever deal with the end results..she stated that this new album is a continuation of where 4 left off…oh no

king b****** Replied:

b**** why the hate? If you don’t like Beyonce did don’t c

HoneychildPlease Replied:

Stfu! @ king b******

I comment on whatever the f*** i desire too! and i had something to say i don’t have to be a fan to comment on something b****! deal

RICHANDBLACK11 Replied:

PRESSED.COM , YOU ALWAYS MAKE YOURSELF LOOK DUMB.COM

• February 21, 2013 at 8:35 pm
    BEYSUS OVER JESUS says:

MY QUEEN STAY WINNING!!!! YESSSSSSSSS MY QUEEN. XOXOXOXO KILLER BEY FOR LIFE..

• February 21, 2013 at 8:36 pm
    HIVE says:

New Publishing Deal
    50 Million dollar Pepsi Deal
    Sold Out world tour
    Superbowl Performance
    record breaking HBO documentary
    getting every magazine cover left and right
    Also winning a Grammy (17 to be exact) when there is no new music out

….Yup! all signs of a flop!
    The Navy is soooo right.
    no one is checking for her obviously
    she is such a flop!!!!

and A true Queen is
    having countless singles some that went number 1
    having 7 albums (none of them have been deemed classic by anyone at all) but only 1 had gone #1
    having a current album that drops 30 spots on the charts 4 weeks after it’s release
    Not being able to get on a Magazine cover or get an interview.
    and the only way to get buzz is posting weed smoking pictures on Instagram, which are burnt out
    that no one reports about them anymore.
    ^^^^ That is a true Queen…..

Right Navy?

#Jokes

BwhahaDavid Spigner Replied:

You READ. Lol

Likica Replied:

Rated R has better Metacritic score than any Beyonce’s album. 75 >> Plus Rated R/A Girl Like me didn’t go #1 but still outsold 4 worldwide.

Not being able to get on a Magazine cover or get an interview.
    LOL are you serious? Rihanna is on every single magazine cover especially those fashionable. Beyonce can only dream to get so many covers like Rih.

that no one reports about them anymore.
    The same can be said about Beyonce posting Blue Ivy photos. Don’t forget about fake bump and her perfmance where she had to anounce pregnancy to get them sales.

HIVE Replied:

You tried soooooo hard didn’t you…
    comparing “4″ to the sales of “GGGB”? Really how about you compare sales of albums that came out around the same time… B’Day vs. GGGB or IAM… VS Loud. Both Bey’s albums are doubling what Rih’s sales were… 4 is selling more that Unaflopogetic.

and I ask you… what covers is Rih on? like seriously??? GQ?
    Black Hair?
    Word Up?

and Beyonce has literally 20x more covers and interviews than Rih…. just face it… if Rih was as great as you make her out to be, why wasn’t she selling out all shows in under 30 seconds or less? where are her endorsements? why didn’t she win a grammy? why has no artist, producer or writer called any of her body’s of work timeless or classics…

and please, please, please don’t bring the whole “Annoucing Pregnancy” as a gimmick… because your girl is the queen of gimmicks….

1. Purposly leaking nude photos the week after GGGB came out

2. Getting her ass beat (rightfully so) months before Rated R came out.

3. Smoking weed and shock pictures right before Talk That Talk came out.

4. Doing a song with the n**** that bashed her skull in to get more publicity and album sales

5. Dating the n**** that f***** her up royally right before Un-charted-as-of-now-getic came out..

All Beyonce has to do is show up and all eyes are on her…

and back to my original comment…

If Rihanna is soooo relevant right now… why are all eyes on Beyonce…

I mean hell, look at the Top 5 most juiciest topics on here, they are all Beyonce….none Rihanna….Why is that?

your rebuttal?

you have none… #Next Victim?

• February 21, 2013 at 8:36 pm
    HoneychildPlease says:

The next michael jackson?????? this is why people hate the hive full out delusions!!!!! Stop it, stop the press!

• February 21, 2013 at 8:41 pm

I see is $$$$$$

When will your fave
    so shady of me I know.

• February 21, 2013 at 8:46 pm
    Lovebird (Beyonce's Weave) says:

HoneychildPlease Replied:

I concur you did state that! you called it, and it makes sense!

RICHANDBLACK11 Replied:

You always find someway
    to spin s***, she is not
    Coke h** RIRI
    She is her own boss
    she calls the shot.
    why you mad she
    winning , she is on
    another level no pax
    on her plane.

You need to worry bout
    your fave and her coke
    PROBLEMS

vintage sassy Replied:

b**** plz its a publishing deal not a record deal jay z signed the exact same thing u pressed idiot y would her record label refuse to give her money her wen she got sold out world tour n nabbing 50mill pepsi deals that sponsors all her creative whims this era i cant with u dumb cunts did def jam not fund rihanna with her 4/7 flop albums??????? Or for only having one successfully completed world tour in her 7 year career , or for that flop film she did last year

• February 21, 2013 at 8:56 pm
    STERLING INFINITY Will Save Us says:

Good 4 her!

• February 21, 2013 at 9:02 pm
    OMG Just Google Kelsnetwork and see what happens! says:

Getting money..Divas getting money….

• February 21, 2013 at 9:14 pm
    Lovebird (Beyonce's Weave) says:

Oh now some people are mad that I called this. We all know the Hive is on a “make Beyonce queen at all costs” even if it means inflating her numbers. THE Hive is fond of touting Beyonce’s horn, even when it’s not needed.

After the radio test delivered an F- on Baddie Bey’s new material, Sony must have canned the whole project and told Beyonce to record some new singles, Beyonce is arrogant and so she must have told them to F off, now she has downgraded to Warner Music Group (UMG>SONY>WMG>EMI) for this PepsiCO era.

The hive celebrated Beyonce’s FLOP HBO ratings, even after the SB,

The hive celebrated a top 5 on the RnB charts,

The hive celebrated adding 3 arena dates and calling it “mega demand”….REALLY??? MEGA DEMAND and you add 3 Arena dates???

And now the Hive are celebrating this downgrade (SONY is a better publisher than WMG) lol.

I thought this was supposed to be Beyonce’s biggest era, according to PepsiCO, why all the downgrades??? Of course the hive will call this legendary but we’ve already seen through the smoke and mirrors.

vintage sassy Replied:

How is it a downgrade when she gets a bigger cut of the profits with warner of her songs than with sony you so f****** stupit its beggers belief

ohreally Replied:

Lol cute you tried it…

Have you taken the time out this move is obviously something that will be more lucrative to Bey.

Highest rating in 10 years for HBO, but it is a flop? You do know HBO is not on basic cable, it is a premium channel, unlike the superbowl so it is not available to everyone Who has a tv.

Silly, Adding 3 arena dates, 2 at the same venue…So she had 4 already sold out shows at the same venue, umm that means you are in demand when you need to add shows…i know you are not use to that when your fave stay canceling dates, and have groupon deals to sell out the arenas she is trying to play.

• February 21, 2013 at 9:15 pm
    King B>Rihanna says:

I’m a diva
    I’m a, I’m a a diva (hey)
    I’m a, I’m a a diva
    I’m a, I’m a a diva (hey)
    I’m a, I’m a…

Na na na diva is a female version of a hustla
    Of a hustla
    Of a of a hustla
    Na na na diva is a female version of a hustla
    Of a hustla
    Of a of a hustla

Stop the track, let me state facts
    I told you give me a minute, and I’ll be right back
    Fifty million round the world and they said that I couldn’t get it
    I done got so sick and filthy with Benji’s, I can’t spend
    How you gone be talkin’ s***?
    You act like I just got up in it
    Been the Number One Diva in this game for a minute
    I know you read the paper, the one that they call a queen
    Every radio around the world know me
    ‘Cause that’s where I be

I’m a, diva
    I’m a, I’m a a diva (hey)
    I’m a, I’m a a diva
    I’m a, I’m a a diva (hey)
    I’m a, I’m a…

Na na na diva is a female version of a hustla
    Of a hustla
    Of a of a husttla
    Na na na diva is a female version of a hustla
    Of a hustla
    Of a of a hustla

When he pull up, wanna pop my hood up
    Bet he better have a six pack, in the cooler
    Getting money, divas getting money
    If you ain’t getting money then you ain’t got nothing for me

Tell me somethin (tell me somethin)
    Where your boss at? (where your boss at?)
    Where my ladies up in here that like to talk back?
    I wanna see ya ( I wanna see yo)
    I’d like to meet cha (I wanna meet yo)
    What you said (not to me)
    She ain’t no diva (she ain’t no diva)

Na na na diva is a female version of a hustla
    Of a hustla
    Of a of a hustla
    Na na na diva is a female version of a hustla
    Of a hustla
    Of a of a hustla

Since fifteen in my stilettos been struttin’ in this game
    What’s your age was the question they asked when I hit the stage
    I’m a diva, best believe her
    You see her, she getting paid
    She ain’t callin’ him to greet her
    Don’t need him, her bed’s made.

This is a stick up, stick up !
    I need them bags, uh, that money
    Stick up, stick up !
    You see them ask where the money

All my ladies get it up
    I see you, I do the same
    Take it to another level
    No passengers on my plane

I’m a diva
    I’m a, I’m a diva (hey)
    I’m a, I’m a diva
    I’m a, I’m a diva (hey)
    I’m a, I’m a…

This is a stick up, stick up !
    I need them bags, uh, that money
    Stick up, stick up !
    You see them ask where that money

Na na na diva is a female version of a hustla
    Of a hustla
    Of a of a hustla
    Na na na diva is a female version of a hustla
    Of a hustla
    Of a of a hustla

I’m a, I’m a diva (hey)
    I’m a, I’m a diva
    I’m a, I’m a diva
    I’m a, I’m a…

• February 21, 2013 at 9:16 pm
    fatusankoh says:

You go bey you deserve it all your talente and hard work is paing off may god continue to bless protect you for life good luck with all you do long live queen bey

• February 21, 2013 at 9:17 pm
    King B>Rihanna says:

FOR THE HIVE
    A PRODUCER WHOSE CUT JUST MISSED THE CUT OF THE ALBUM
    BEYONCE SAID HE GOT CLOSE TO THE SOUND OF THE ALBUM
    THE PRODUCTION STARTS AT 2:00 MARK

RICHANDBLACK11 Replied:

That beat is hot, but I understand why she didn’t choose it for the album.

• February 21, 2013 at 9:17 pm
    Lovebird (Beyonce's Weave) says:

And not at the hive calling Beyonce the next Michael Jackson, MJ had hits, Beyonce doesn’t. MJ had an iconic memorable album (Thriller), Beyonce does not. MJ was international, Beyonce is LOCAL. Let’s not please, not today of all days.

king bey Replied:

U need to know when to quit u embarrassing yourself ur fellow haters have exited cse even they knew when its time to give it up beyonce is wining and u will deal

• February 21, 2013 at 9:18 pm
    Let's Be Real says:

Sam…bunny hunny I love this shady site.but what did you do? I can’t even read the comments …anyways …let the slayage of Slayoncé continue. She won’t do Adele #’s she’s not a white average looking woman.say what you will but look..Madonna …Adele…Susan Boyle..Taylor Swift..basic looking b****** but majority America feels like they can connect with these girls.however this album will sell better than all her contemporary black pop starsn.it’ll probably out performance bday.Beyoncé will EASILY be the top earning entertainer of 2013…Madonna might beat her with her mdna tour..but the slayage will be massive for mrs.carter.sold out tour…and no album? Only Madonna, tina etc OLD SCHOOL LEGENDS can do that!

• February 21, 2013 at 9:21 pm
    Gilberto says:

@Lovebird (Beyonce’s Weave)

“Remember when I stated that Columbia (div of Sony) has lost all faith in Beyonce and is refusing to fund her next project? Well this is all the proof I needed, I’ve been vindicated. This explains why there’s been no single.”

Are you retarded? You don’t even know what you’re talking about, dumb b****. This deal is a songwriting publishing deal, not a record deal. You’re so dumb that you don’t even know what I’m talking about. Columbia Records doesn’t have any control over this. They never had actually. Columbia and Sony never had any control over Beyoncé or Destiny Child’s masters. She signed a deal with EMI Music Publishers in 2006, and now she signed a better deal with Warner/Chappell. They’ll publicise Beyoncé’s new masters instead of EMI. Beyoncé didn’t drop her single and album yet ’cause her deal with Warner wasn’t finished, she was still under EMI. This deal is about ROYALTIES, dumb b****. Jay-Z and Roc Nation also signed with Warner/Chappell last week. You’re so dumb. Too bad that Rihtard doesn’t write her songs, she won’t see any penny from this new deal. I can’t @ label’s puppets. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL.

Pop Royalty Replied:

Some b**** Got Schooled by the Prof!! #priceless

Jessica Replied:

Preach!!!!

• February 21, 2013 at 9:23 pm
    King B>Rihanna says:

KING B AND THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY.

• February 21, 2013 at 9:29 pm
    HoneychildPlease says:

Hide your songs, get your copyrights a head of time..the thief if roaming..

HoneychildPlease Replied:

is**

STONY Replied:

LFMAO Honey child you’re too funny

• February 21, 2013 at 9:41 pm
    ohreally says:

The Navy is so busy worried about Bey…they need to be worried about this tour and fill up these US arenas, this tour starts week after next and the s*** still has not sold out in most venues.

• February 21, 2013 at 9:50 pm
    King B>Rihanna says:

I SEE RIHANNA HAS A POST STRUGGLING TO GET COMMENTS AHEAD OF THIS POST BUT
    THE SO CALLED PEOPLE WHO LOVE RIHANNA AND HATE BEYONCE CAN’T GO AND COMMENT THERE.

• February 21, 2013 at 10:01 pm
    Lovebird (Beyonce's Weave) says:

Hide your songs, get your copyrights a head of time..the thief if roaming..

So true Honey Child, Beyonce, an industry known plagiarist, thief and bully is most likely on a rampage to steal as much material as she can get her hands on in this PepsiCo era after the radio test gave Beyonce an F- grade. Columbia/Sony has got no faith in Baddie Bey that she is now chasing WMG, a downgrade from SONY for publishing lol. Everyone in the music business knows that UMG>SONY>WMG>EMI and Baddie Bey cannot even get publishing through SONY, mostly because they know her.

Of course the hive are busy hyping this up to be more than it is but we take a step back and look further, we can see past through the smoke and mirrors and see exactly how Baddie Bey is struggling.

ParkWood ENT even had a red carpet event for the HBO documentary only to FLOP at the ratings. True Blood gets higher ratings than the documentary. Hell I bet even MTV shows like Jersey Shore and Teen Wolf get higher ratings than the FLOPumentary.

Baddie Bey also gave OPRAH one of her worst ratings ever since that B side Oprah’s fat ass next chapter started. It took an interview with Rihanna to save OWN but once again, the HIVE are trying to distract the public from the truth by shouting the LOUDEST LOL. They’ve even gone as far as trying to say she’s the next MJ but once you look closer to the facts, you can see that Baddie Bey is below even Britney Spears. The struggle, this PepsiCO era has been full of comedy, I’m enjoying the show.

HoneychildPlease Replied:

You speak nothing but the truth durrrrrling shady ass b****** know as the hive will do anything, and everything to hide the truth!!! they know the deal, and it hurts!!

. : : h 2 o : : . Replied:

Somebody’s scared from KING B’s upcoming slayage!!!

I live!!!!

RICHANDBLACK11 Replied:

PRESSED.COM , YOU ARE MAD AND
    IT’S SHOWING

• February 21, 2013 at 10:49 pm
    t says:

Same ol delusional pressed rohtard stans. Queen bey is winning and that is a fact. U will deal lmao.

• February 22, 2013 at 12:10 am
    . : : h 2 o : : . says:

YEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! I’m so f****** happy for the music industry’s biggest money maker and business woman!!!!!!!!

@ Gilberto

SCHOOL her!

• February 22, 2013 at 12:22 am
    NΛVI says:

With all this hype she should do ADELE numbers… anything other than that is pretty much a flop.

RICHANDBLACK11 Replied:

Why must she do ADELE number
    Cut the B.S

• February 22, 2013 at 1:24 am
    Chrissy says:

Until your fave can do Adele numbers… at anything you really don’t have the right to say what and what isn’t considered a flop. So stop it.

Chrissy Replied:

*is* and *isnt*

• February 22, 2013 at 1:32 am
    cocobutta says:

PLEASE you better play me, come here baby, hope you still like me…

ACTUALLY

f*** YOU PAY ME!!!
    WINNING!!!!

Love me some Adele, but would rather be in Beyonce’s shoes as her overall money is LARGER with less sales & more stage presence.

BOTH WINNING though.

Bey has no hint of a single BUT yet still has the:
    Excited d**** dripping & the hating ass d**** dripping with envy also.

• February 22, 2013 at 4:08 am
    Sammi says:

not one person mentioned poor kelly it was said that u dont sey told the girl she had no right to upstage her at the superbowl,and for kelly not to look foward to being u dont seys opening act when she starts her tours. IF KELLY WAS SMART SHE SHOULD TELL EVERYTHING AND I MEAN EVERYTHING. u dont sey has no rights to have made that girl cry like a baby on her birthday Dear kelly its time that you stop being a puppet,a flunky,and a fool for u dont sey everybody feels this way dont believe me just ask jayz….

• February 22, 2013 at 4:52 am
    DON says:

QUEEN B! Her signature swag is just worth millions,
    decades of being on top and it’s finally paying of
    as becomming EXCELLENCE

The Inauguration, the NFL conference slayage, Super Bowl halftime show,
    winning the 17th Grammy, 2nd VOGUE cover, Life is But a Dream which
    set a record in tv-history, selling out a WORLD TOUR and adding up dates
    up untill TODAY, 50 mill Pespi deal, THIS, and all this in less than TWO MONTHS
    while having a baby, without a new album, without a headline-scandal boyfriend
    but a husband that also acheived EXCELLENCE and has been been with for a decade.

Life is but a dream, Beyoncé.

• February 22, 2013 at 6:16 am
    Oh Yeah!!! says:

Hey she is a Legend! Congrats Bey!

• February 22, 2013 at 6:18 am
    Oh Yeah!!! says:

Work Bey!

• February 22, 2013 at 6:19 am
    SING IT YA says:

BEYONCE WITH HER ENDLESS POWER,SHE CAN DEVOUR AND US BEYHIVE WILL DO ANYTHING FOR HER

• February 22, 2013 at 6:46 am
    kim says:

I maryjblige was thinking she would not be in so much debt now. These artist think of now. I am happy beyonce has reset her priorities and making great moves for the future. You gonna seat here and boast about your fav #1 yet she receives a few cents off it. When all has settled record label banks all the money? Go beyonce keep slaying

• February 22, 2013 at 9:41 am
    Pop Royalty says:

Congrats and good for her.

Get those $ BB !!

shut

• February 22, 2013 at 12:55 pm
    Oh Yeah!!! says:

it

• February 22, 2013 at 1:07 pm
    princess says:

i guess she do what JAY tells her to do these days huh?

• February 22, 2013 at 2:20 pm
    HOWYOULIKEIT says:

Beyonce has some money

• February 22, 2013 at 6:21 pm
    DIGGER BEY says:

HER SINGLE IS ON THE WAY TO SLAY THE CHARTS WW!

• February 22, 2013 at 11:28 pm
    True King says:

THIS IS THE TRUE KING……. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA3TasRXh8U

• February 22, 2013 at 11:28 pm
    True King says:

THIS IS THE TRUE KING……. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA3TasRXh8U

• February 22, 2013 at 11:38 pm
    Jessica says:

Damn I’m not a Stan and I see people are pressed as s***!!! Give credit where it’s due!!
    Does Bey do drugs? No
    Does Bey have a s** tape? No
    Has Bey ever got arrested? No

So why people are damn pressed??!!! This girl been on the grind since 1997 and stil doing her s***.
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

• February 23, 2013 at 2:00 am
    lola says:

You stupid, childish, uneducated Ritard stans are so worried that Beyoncé is going to rule worldwide charts when her singles and album drop. If Ritard was doing everything Beyoncé was doing for promo, y’all would be kissing her stank, flat ass! Don’t hate on the Queen just because she’s a smart, professional, business woman. Every f****** business professional has said the same things… “She works hard”, “She creative” and “She knows what she wants and has a vision.” Beyoncé is not foolish. She is working on becoming a legend and in order to do that, you have to accomplish many great and unforgettable things. Nobody is ever going to forget her controversial Inauguration performance or her amazing Superbowl performance. Now she’s getting all of these deals and more money. b**** is already worth f****** 300 million dollars on her own! Imagine when she’s worth half a billion dollars. Your fav isn’t even near 100 million net worth! Trust, this album will sell like hot cakes. 4, being an R&B album with no hits sold 3 million! Imagine what her latest album will sell, with a mix of POP AND URBAN SINGLES!