Notice: wp_enqueue_script was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or login_enqueue_scripts hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.) in /home/domains/thatgrapejuice.net/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3370

Notice: wp_enqueue_style was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or login_enqueue_scripts hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.) in /home/domains/thatgrapejuice.net/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3370

Notice: register_sidebar_widget is deprecated since version 2.8! Use wp_register_sidebar_widget() instead. in /home/domains/thatgrapejuice.net/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3201

Notice: register_widget_control is deprecated since version 2.8! Use wp_register_widget_control() instead. in /home/domains/thatgrapejuice.net/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3201

Notice: Undefined index: action in /home/domains/thatgrapejuice.net/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-thread-comment/wp-thread-comment.php on line 372

Notice: Undefined index: memory_limit in /home/domains/thatgrapejuice.net/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-thread-comment/wp-thread-comment.php on line 391

Notice: add_custom_background is deprecated since version 3.4! Use add_theme_support( 'custom-background', $args ) instead. in /home/domains/thatgrapejuice.net/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3201

Notice: upgrade-functions.php is deprecated since version 2.5! Use wp-admin/includes/upgrade.php instead. in /home/domains/thatgrapejuice.net/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3258

Notice: load_plugin_textdomain was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.7 with no alternative available. in /home/domains/thatgrapejuice.net/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3320
Kelly Rowland Shares New Song Titles / Responds To Keyshia Cole Comments | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty? Advertisement

Kelly Rowland Shares New Song Titles / Responds To Keyshia Cole Comments

kelly rowland rip Kelly Rowland Shares New Song Titles / Responds To Keyshia Cole Comments

With a new single soaring at radio and her stock higher than ever, Kelly Rowland‘s new album title ‘Talk A Good Game’ couldn’t be more apt.

Presently putting the finishing touches to the set, the 32 year old recently chatted it up with Rolling Stone about what fans can expect from the project. The ‘Kisses Down Low’ singer also had some choice words about Keyshia Cole following the latter’s comments on bandmate Michelle Williams.

Excerpts below…

“Kisses Down Low” is a flirty, fun song. Is this indicative of the direction of Talk a Good Game?
“Kisses Down Low” is just a piece of the story of Talk a Good Game. I’m really honest on this album. There’s another song that I have, “Dirty Laundry.” Even the title track is about relationships – the ins, the outs – all the interesting moments of relationships. I’m really ready for people to hear this album. It’s kind of hard to keep it to myself.”

“Dirty Laundry” is an intriguing title. Are you naming names?
It’s the first time I’ve been so stripped away and naked. I had help with that, and that help was the-Dream. I was in the studio with Dream and he said, “I just want you to get deeper. The people want more. They want to be led into your life and know more about you.” And I said, “Oh, God!” It’s really nervous, because you don’t know what people are going to say. In this moment, I really don’t care. [Laughs]

Who are you collaborating with on the new album?
I’m still putting everything together, but I called on some new talent from Canada, like T-Minus and Boi-1da, who I love being in the studio with. Kevin Cossum, who just pulls melody out of his ears, Rock City, who completely know how to ride a beat and a cadence that’s crazy, and Mike WiLL’s genius-osity – I’m gonna make up a word – where he just knows what the streets are talking about.

You reunited with Destinys Child at the Super Bowl. Keyshia Cole received some blowback for criticizing Michelle Williams performance on Twitter. Do you have any thoughts on her comments?

It didn’t even make it on my radar until other people brought it up. It didn’t even matter. We had a wonderful performance, and that’s all I cared about. I was with my sisters and the three of us matter to each other, and that’s all that counts. We matter to a lot more people, with all due respect, than her. So, I really don’t care what she said.

{Source}

****************

The most potent flavor of shade is classy shade. Something Kelly clearly knows all too well, as she read Keyshia with fatal doses of fact and tact. And rightfully so.

As for the music, ‘Talk A Good Game’ seems to be shaping up well. We can’t wait to hear it!

While we wait, check out this behind the scenes snap from the ‘Kisses Down Low’ video shoot. There’s A LOT of talent in this picture, can you spot some of the major names?

Kisses Down Low thatgrapejuice e1362426632715 Kelly Rowland Shares New Song Titles / Responds To Keyshia Cole Comments

• March 4, 2013 at 2:57 pm
    ENOUGH ONIKA (KMART QUEEN) says:

YES Kelly! Read that pressed h** that is Frankie’s child. Irrelevant ghetto rat.

WE LOVE YOU KELLY!!! Replied:

I don’t know why people are so shocked! She told the truth. It didn’t matter to her. LOL

Please Replied:

Kelly Rowland who? Create a hit CD and then talk slick!!!

ENOUGH ONIKA (KMART QUEEN) Replied:

Kelly’s words of wisdom wasn’t just for Keyshia “b****-ass” Cole, it was for all hating rats around the world, your a*s definitely included. When Keyshia gets invited to anything relevant, then comment me b*tch.

• March 4, 2013 at 2:59 pm
    phillydoinit says:

Yaaaasssss!!!! She threw all that shade at that hood-rat!

YessKelly Replied:

LMFAO. I don’t why Keyshia said what she said. smh.

• March 4, 2013 at 3:01 pm
    BEYSUS OVER JESUS says:

YESSSSSS SHE DELIVERED CLASSIC SHADE!!! I WANNA HERE BEY’S RESPONSE TO KEYSHIA, BEY THROWS THICK SHADE.

• March 4, 2013 at 3:05 pm
    Latrell4Bey says:

Yes Kelly! Cant wait to hear yo music!

• March 4, 2013 at 3:14 pm
    My Forehead Tho says:

“We matter to a lot more people, with all due respect, than her”

^DEATH!!

You Mad? Replied:

This made my day!

Beauty Queen Replied:

lol. So did the “radar” part too

YessKelly Replied:

LMFAO… I can’t

• March 4, 2013 at 3:16 pm
    Alex says:

Keyshia Cole, YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY BEEN SWALLOWED BY QUEEN KELLY ROWLAND. Celebs now slay you on both the charts and in interviews

• March 4, 2013 at 3:16 pm
    James says:

I don’t know why Keyshia Cole has to be so petty. She’s talented and I like her music. Why is she making a fool of herself.

• March 4, 2013 at 3:17 pm
    williNalli says:

It’s no shade. It’s just the truth. She REALLY didn’t care.

WE LOVE YOU KELLY!!! Replied:

truuuuuuu

• March 4, 2013 at 3:17 pm
    EdwardPonton says:

Wanna see this video. She was looking good AF behind the scenes. TGJ needs to start posting more news on male hip hop/ rap. Lil Wayne tried the Miami heat some weeks back, that would’ve been a good article to post. Can’t stand that f*** n**** now

• March 4, 2013 at 3:18 pm
    JuanR says:

YEESS Kelly!
    haha throw that shade!

Can’t wait for the video!

• March 4, 2013 at 3:18 pm
    ME says:

People crack me up. LMAO *dead*

• March 4, 2013 at 3:24 pm
    cocobutta says:

Drops of sofa and jumps up to applaud that sweet dose of shade.

You Mad? Replied:

My sentiments exactly

Beauty Queen Replied:

lol

• March 4, 2013 at 3:30 pm
    MrHollywood says:

Responding to foolishness by way of the media is not Bey’s style but K. Cole will get it when she least expects it. LOL!!!

• March 4, 2013 at 3:30 pm
    YessKelly says:

My body is ready for this video & this album!!!

• March 4, 2013 at 3:32 pm
    ISLAYBITCHES says:

whats her name kasha or whtever has always be a punk s cares about whats low life h** says..

• March 4, 2013 at 3:33 pm
    williNalli says:

I see the guys from Rock City & Mike Will himself were on the set for the video. AWESOME!!! Who are the others Sam?

• March 4, 2013 at 3:34 pm
    mc the place to be! says:

Expect keyshia to continue her rant once she finds out.

BeyhiveBitch Replied:

AND expect me to finish dragging her ass to filth

• March 4, 2013 at 3:35 pm
    J says:

Love her

• March 4, 2013 at 3:42 pm
    ISLAYBITCHES says:

I pass out….. shade in HD……

williNalli Replied:

OMG you just killed me with that quote. I have NEVER heard that expression before “Shade in HD” LMFAO Amazing!!!

You Mad? Replied:

Me either! That was pretty funny! Broadcast in 1080i lol!

truth(icki is a KMART, NO GRAMMY NOD, PFRR FLOP, SQUID EYED b****) Replied:

@youmad damn…u.just f***** it up. (rolls eyes)

Don't_Start_No_Shit Replied:

hahaha!!! I will be borrowing that quote!!!.. You gave me life as I peed myself a lil bit!!! kmsl

Beauty Queen Replied:

mee too….sometimes lol

b**** GIVE ME A DIPLOMA NOT UR NAKED PICS Replied:

OH LORD JESUS IS A FIHA!!!! U just snatched my wig off. That was the funniest quote ever. Imma use it lmfaoooooooooo

• March 4, 2013 at 3:49 pm
    FUCKLILKIM (SHE OWES 1MIL TO THE IRS, SHARED GRAMMY) says:

Classic!!!!!!!

truth(icki is a KMART, NO GRAMMY NOD, PFRR FLOP, SQUID EYED b****) Replied:

YAAAAASSSSS!!!!! SLAY THAT b****!!!!

• March 4, 2013 at 3:52 pm
    frank says:

dirty laundry…that track must be hart!

williNalli Replied:

She got me yearning for that track!!!!!! OMG

• March 4, 2013 at 3:58 pm
    jason says:

They better not ask Beyonce about it! You know she will be like Keyshia who?

truth(icki is a KMART, NO GRAMMY NOD, PFRR FLOP, SQUID EYED b****) Replied:

i was thinkn the same thing lolol

Loyalty Replied:

I know right. She’ll just flash that butter wouldn’t melt smile and be like ‘whaa? ohh her!’ and the shade will be served.

• March 4, 2013 at 3:58 pm
    Tisha says:

” We matter to a lot more people, with all due respect, than her. So, I really don’t care what she said.”

The exact moment these words were said Keyshia woke to the smell of burning peroxide and realized her weave was going up in smoke via Kelly’s super ninja silent deadly shade throwing skills!

Damn. Ms.Kelly Rowland just flat out said Keyshia’s EXISTANCE was irrelevant, a million rants from Keyshia will never counter that one lethal sentence!

RG2 Replied:

YOUR COMMENT MADE ME LMFAOOOO!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY ABOUT HER WEAVE GOIN P IN SMOKE.

truth(icki is a KMART, NO GRAMMY NOD, PFRR FLOP, SQUID EYED b****) Replied:

ME TOO!!!! LMAO!!!!

• March 4, 2013 at 3:59 pm
    WE LOVE YOU KELLY!!! says:

OMG this article…LIFE on all fronts

truth(icki is a KMART, NO GRAMMY NOD, PFRR FLOP, SQUID EYED b****) Replied:

AND DEATH ON KESHIA FRONT DOOR HONEY e-YAAASSSSS!!!!!!

WE LOVE YOU KELLY!!! Replied:

LMAO

• March 4, 2013 at 4:01 pm
    RG2 says:

KELLY THREW SHADE IN THE CLASSIEST WAY WITHOUT BEIN A GHETTO HOODRAT ABOUT IT.

truth(icki is a KMART, NO GRAMMY NOD, PFRR FLOP, SQUID EYED b****) Replied:

YAAAASSSSSS!!!!!

• March 4, 2013 at 4:07 pm
    Holy Hive says:

loool

• March 4, 2013 at 4:33 pm
    RoyalKev says:

Wow, Kelly really has another side to her! I must say that she gave it Keyshia just the way it needed to be delivered — straight! I also love the fact that she doesn’t usually resort to this kind of behavior, but knew when it was time to!

• March 4, 2013 at 4:43 pm
    steph says:

Keisha when are you going to learn to mind your own business! lol Kelly served it straight! lol

• March 4, 2013 at 4:54 pm
    _Yezir says:

ICONIC shade!!!!!!!!!!!! YES Kelly!

• March 4, 2013 at 5:04 pm
    eric says:

As far as meaning goes, Keyshia’s songs run deeper than the lustful superficial music that Kelly churns out. Sexual lyrics and imagery are always more exciting, and that might be why Kelly is deluded about the matter.

WE LOVE YOU KELLY!!! Replied:

smh…you tried it.

You Mad? Replied:

Kelly was a founding member of Destiny’s Child…nuff said…moving right along…one of the biggest girl groups in history…yep yep…

Music Soul Harmony Replied:

Correction: She was a backup singer in DC.

You Mad? Replied:

Wait where is Keyshia in the history books? #crickets

KELLY WAS BEYS BACKUP SINGER!!! Replied:

Um KELLY IS A BACKUP SINGER PERIOD WITH LACKLUSTER ALBUM SALES MINUS BEYS GROUP! KEYSHA DIDNT NEED TO BE A BACKUP SINGER!!! OAN KEYSHA HAS SOLD MORE THAN KELLY AS A SOLO ARTIST!!

Chillin Replied:

Keyshia will never outsell kelly boo..Keyshia’s US sales may have outsold Kelly..but Kelly is INTERNATIONAL sweetie..something Keyshia will NEVER be..dont get it twisted

• March 4, 2013 at 5:14 pm
    You Mad? says:

Wow dayum! I love that quote! She was only telling the truth though. Lol

• March 4, 2013 at 5:14 pm
    diob says:

why is it such a big deal what Keyshia cole said. She didnt lie about anything and didnt say anything that everyone else wasnt thinking. Michelle was terrible. She sounded bad looked awkward and was the worst part of the performance. Kelly and Beyonce were fine but Michelle was just a mess. Everyone just wanted to jump on Keyshia but right before she made the comment they were bashing michelle just as bad if not worst.

truth(icki is a KMART, NO GRAMMY NOD, PFRR FLOP, SQUID EYED b****) Replied:

look at your avi…throws you a tampon you blood b****!

diob Replied:

I fail to realize how throwing a tampon at christina has anything to do with anything. You people really try and be cleaver with these remarks but you just sound stupid. Throwing a tampon at her wont change the fact that what I said was true.

truth(icki is a KMART, NO GRAMMY NOD, PFRR FLOP, SQUID EYED b****) Replied:

And what everyone else opposing u is true too. U actually went thru.all this like u really hav a point and u sound ignorant. If keshia can say what she wants then so can we. That was true IN UR EYES daaaawln NOT EVERYONE. so stop defendn her and tryna to str8n us cause U CAINT and u look foolish tryn honey.

Loyalty Replied:

Its just a mater of tact. Which clearly, her ghetto ass has never heard of.

diob Replied:

it shouldnt matter. Keyshia is still a person who has every right to state that she doesnt like something. People get on these blogs and bash people day in and day out and thats ok. but because she is a singer she shouldnt be aloud to do that?

Loyalty Replied:

Well it does matter because what she said was disrespectful and potentially offensive. Of course you can have your opinion, but YES because shes a singer in that industry it looks more unprofessional and ignorant because shes the industry, so unlike yours or my comments, her comments will spread, especially since she decided to TWEET. Whether its true or not sometimes you gotta know when to tone it down if you don’t want a backlash, where would we be in life if we all freely ran our mouths at every opportunity? Either in jail or queuing in the Welfare line. So my point is you can have your opinion, but sometimes you gotta control yourself or don’t DARE complain when people oppose you.

Loyalty Replied:

What makes it worse is she continued to rant! Like wtf did you expect, you came for someone in Destinys f****** Child, did she really think people were just gonna sit back and be silent? Hell NO you can expect to get served what you dished out.

Tash Replied:

@DIOB You missed my point completely. Its about TACT, not restricting people of their opinion…. TACT. There is a difference.

Loyalty Replied:

@Tash Your point hun? Lol Ok… But yeah exactly that’s what Im saying.

Music Soul Harmony Replied:

Cuz it was coming from Keyshia and she really isn’t some big legend to be coming at anyone. But I did understand what she was saying. Michelle is not that great of a performer compared to Bey and Kelly. She fallen on stage a lot in the DC eras.

diob Replied:

@Loyalty thats whats the problem then. its not like she is working a 9-5 which requires a certain level of professionalism. Its the entertainment industry. I dont care if she were talking about jesus if what she said was true then why bash her for telling the truth? Thats the problem fans want everyone to be yes men and yes women when it comes to their fav artists everyone is so sensitive when it comes to an artist who could honestly care less about their opinion. Like I said earlier we all talked about how terrible michelle was but as soon as Keyshia said something its like she committed a crime.

Loyalty Replied:

@DIOB Im not saying she cant have her opinion. You are failing to understand that. Like @Tash said its called tact. And like I said before the problem is, her comments were rude and and as @MusicSoulHarmony said the reason people made a big deal about HER saying it because who is she really when her performances are not the best thing since slice bread, in fact they are mess! That’s why so many people reacted the way they did. Its not about being fan because I do not stan for Michelle Williams, Id say the same for anyone. And who’s ‘we’? I never said anything about Michelle because I know shes not a dancer like Kelly and Michelle who trained hard core from an early age. I don’t bash Michelle because without Michelle, there would be no DC, she helped keep that group together whether shes a great performer or not.

Loyalty Replied:

And yes men and yes women? No hun, I happily critique my fav all the time and people can have their opinion, that’s my point ONCE AGAIN, you wanted to know why people made a big deal and Ive repeatedly answered. Yes men and women are people that work for them. Ratchet ranting celebs are irrelevant.

CHUDDS Replied:

It IS about tact. Michelle is Keyshia’s musical PEER. Bashing her on a public forum is a NO NO. Plus Keyshia has no room to talk about anyone seeing as though she can’t sing for s*** (live OR in the studio). She also went OFF calling Michelle a b**** and everything. Michelle never did anything to her, so she came off as a bitter hater. Keyshia’s bird ass deserved EVERY BIT of backlash that she received.

ME Replied:

tbh the Bey basically said they should be the only ones to shade any of the DC members (including Bey) so they went awfff

diob Replied:

@Loyalty I do understand your point I just dont agree with it. It shouldnt have to be about tact she should be able to say what she wants hints the 1st amendment without being bashed for stating something that was true. I do appreciate you not responding with ignorance like the first commenter.

Loyalty Replied:

Ok hun, yeah Im not gonna act ratchet like Keisha on this occasion lol and I totally understand your point aswell, but I was mainly addressing your question about why it was made so big.

• March 4, 2013 at 5:22 pm
    Chillin says:

YESSS! Put Miss Cole in her place…and thank you!

• March 4, 2013 at 5:35 pm
    King B>Rihanna says:

Yes Kelly gathered that crusty ass thing.

• March 4, 2013 at 5:42 pm
    s*** says:

The #SHADE was so thick I could feel it radiating off my computer screen! lol

ME Replied:

I know that’s right.

• March 4, 2013 at 5:45 pm
    BTICHPLEASEEEEEEE says:

WOW I DIDN’T KNOW KELLY COULD READ THAT WELL. BITCHPLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LMFAO

WE LOVE YOU KELLY!!! Replied:

LMFAO….Yes she can read, I mean that in the literal sense though….not the shady sense lol

• March 4, 2013 at 5:54 pm
    DIGGER BEY says:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO KELLY dragggggggggggggged the hell out of that angry hoodrat. That’s CLASSIC DIVA SHADE RITE THERE!!!! And lmao She meant it. And Keyshia….gurl please don’t respond bac. Because if u thought that beating was bad from Chelle fans. THE HIVE and Kelly stans will go in. And its bloodshed when THE HIVE is involved! Kelly! Kelly! Kelly! Gurl u are serving SLAYAGE just like ur sister. Even before the album and performances and videos. I can’t wait till this video comes out. #KISSES DOWN LOW VIDEO aka THE SLAYAGE I’M SERVING VIDEO

• March 4, 2013 at 6:43 pm
    Loyalty says:

AYAYAYAYAYAYAYA! YASS KEL U BETTER THROW THAT SHADE BISH!

• March 4, 2013 at 6:47 pm
    Jay Jay says:

Yesssss Kelly!!!! You must be reading the same book as me “How to shade with class” written by Mariah Carey

ME Replied:

*dead* there’s a book?

Don't_Start_No_Shit Replied:

hahahahaha!!!!. B/c we all know Mariah Carey is the true queen of shade!!!.. Also Whitney Houston could read a B@TCH with her eyes closed and back turnt!!!

• March 4, 2013 at 6:56 pm
    ME says:

I don’t understand how you guys say it’s shade when she’s telling the truth LOL Y’all are killing me.

Don't_Start_No_Shit Replied:

DON’T BE BASIC ALL YOUR LIFE!!!!… IT’S CALL SHADING WITH TRUTH!!!!

• March 4, 2013 at 7:15 pm
    Music Soul Harmony says:

Her right thigh looks weird in that pic.

• March 4, 2013 at 7:57 pm
    Kate Middleton says:

Kelly you look fat and disgusting now, lose the weight fatty.

ME Replied:

:O Fat? Pffffffaaaaaaaaaaa ur joking right?

Chillin Replied:

ha ..this person must be on drugs..Kelly is HOTTER than ever

XoMoDe Replied:

Your mother is fat and disgusting.

Loyalty Replied:

This person has issues. She must be very self conscious with low self esteem.

• March 4, 2013 at 9:27 pm
    PYTFROMAL says:

GET her Kelly!

• March 4, 2013 at 10:46 pm
    Lebo(CaribbeanBOi) says:

LOVE ME SOME KELLZ !!!!

#KISSESDOWNLOW

• March 5, 2013 at 12:52 am
    Beauty Queen says:

I think the words may have been misconstrued. All she said was she genuinely didn’t give a f*ck lol

• March 5, 2013 at 12:53 am
    IDK says:

KELLY!!!!!

• March 5, 2013 at 1:05 am
    CHUDDS says:

Get her together Ms. Kelly. I live.

Keyshia, who?

• March 5, 2013 at 2:05 am
    nick says:

yes kelly yessss

• March 5, 2013 at 3:55 am
    V2A says:

Wow, Kelly went hard on Key-trash Cold in the classiest way imaginable!
    I absolutely love the ironic “with all due respect” LMAO!! I just can’t!
    I am now waiting for the cherry on top, which would be Beyoncé throwing her thick ass classy shades once again! But I know she won’t, she rarely responds to hood rats like Keshia or Wendy Peniliams, even when she is targeted in the diss…

haha! Replied:

If Keri Hilson couldn’t get beyonce to respond after talking slick you know Keyshia Cole aint gettin a rely!

• March 5, 2013 at 5:20 am
    FD90 says:

You know so good and damn well if that if Keyshia responds to this, she will go HARD at Kelly. f*** all that “classy shade” nonsense, which is really just sarcastic b**** s***. Keyshia doesn’t bother with tired sarcasm, she’ll just drag a b**** to tears if she’s rub her the wrong way and that’ll be that.

LOL@people running to Michelle’s rescue, as if Keyshia lied, and Michelle is untouchable. Michelle has always been the weakest link in DC. She’s the worse singer, the worse dancer and usually looks awkward and silly on stage. Keyshia just repeated what’s already been said before.

I don’t keep up with this stanbase drama like the rest of you silly queens, but I will say that if Keyshia dislikes Michelle, then I’m sure there is a specific and plausible reason for it. I doubt that she just targeted her for the sake of being mean. So what did Michelle do to spark Keyshia’s wrath? She can’t be innocent.

haha! Replied:

@FD90, ikr! Michelle and kelly are flops outside of Destiny’s Child, yet people keep praising and upholding them when their wrong. Michelle came at the wrong celebrity r&b chick, thats all!

you mad? Replied:

Having multiple number 1’s and going platinum solo isn’t considered being a flop. Kelly has definitely had a long career in this business and isn’t going anywhere…

• March 5, 2013 at 5:21 am
    haha! says:

With all due respect, I don’t really care for either of them, but Keyshia Cole got platinum albums under her belt, while Kelly Rowland got album flops. This new album won’t sell more than any of Keyshia’s albums because she has nothing more to talk about besides stuffing her v*****! While motivation, and kisses down low are good songs, most R&B artist have atleast one or two uplifting song on their album. While everyone’s yelling “Team Kelly” now, wait until sam post those sells predictions of 50-65k, when that album flop, I meant drop! Oh, and btw, Michelle Williams, started it from what I here. The only problem was Keyshia Cole not putting that skeleton in her place back then, right after she said it. She waited until the Superbowl, when everybody wanted Beyonce and Destiny’s Child on stage together.

• March 5, 2013 at 5:58 am
    the real xoxo says:

I love it when celebs arent scared to say whats on their mind and have an opinion.
    Well done Kelly for sticking up for your girl.

• March 5, 2013 at 7:54 am
    DIGGER BEY says:

So does all the fat and gremlin looking women n your family. b****….KELLY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All the women n ur family tree h**. Now stay pressed and ugly h**.

• March 5, 2013 at 8:17 am
    DIGGER BEY says:

WHOLE THE F*CK UP! WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! @FD90 and HaHa……Both of u are silly c*nts. Cause Hoodrat Coles hasn’t sold more than Kelly. Yeah Hoodrat has a couple of platnuim albums but the h** is a local b****. KELLY F*CKIN ROWLAND HAS SOLD OVER 80 MILLION RECORDS! HAS A STAR ON HOLLYWOODS WALK OF FAME! 4 GRAMMYS! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hoodrat Coles. U ba*tards tried it though. But failed miserably Lmaoooo. And Kelly new album will sell more than Hoodrats Flop to Flop. Nobody is checking for Sreechy Coles. And if that h** reply to Kelly comments. I guarantee her career is OVER!!!!!!!!

haha! Replied:

@DIGGER BEY, trick please!

you mad? Replied:

It sure will lol.

• March 5, 2013 at 8:26 am
    alessandro says:

i’m loving that people came here to ”like” or comment what kelly rowland said about keishia i just hope all of you be there when she drops the album. i’m a true fan of hers and i dont need all this hating. i just wanna enjoy her great music

conversationchamber.com Replied:

Agreed. The Keyshia Cole response was the least interesting part of the interview to me. I’m more interested in hearing about what next on Kelly’s agenda.

you mad? Replied:

We don’t live in an album selling world anymore minus a few acts. If she can get a few number one hits that go platinum then that’s all I care about. I would hope that the album sells well naturally because I’m a fan. It might happen this time because her promo seems to be on point. Here I Am was an excellent album imo but it lacked promo because she was judging the X-Factor UK. She and her team know this and it looks like they’re not playing around this time. She’s been in all of the magazines ever since the performance at the Super Bowl, The Grammy’s, and the Oscar’s. Just hosted Rip The Runway and etc so I think this is going to be a positive journey for this album. Kisses Down Low has stayed in the top 10 on the iTunes R&B chart for quite some time now…

• March 5, 2013 at 8:31 am
    DIGGER BEY says:

Lmao Even with Screechy platnuim albums. Kelly has still sold more lmaoooooo. Screechy is a local rat and it shall stay that way. These Hoodrat stans tried to come for MS. KELLY but got draggggggggged by facts. #NEXT GREAT DIVA……KELLY ROWLAND

• March 5, 2013 at 8:44 am
    yaaaas says:

Yaaas ms kelly gave me life with that shade…sje has been serving as of lately and she pretty tild keyshia to have several unpadded seats lol yaaaaas

you mad? Replied:

lol @ unpadded

• March 5, 2013 at 8:47 am
    Queen Navy says:

Farrah Franklin >>>>>>> Michelle Williams

Keyshia is also a much better singer than both Michelle AND Kelly and unlike the both of them has had PLATINUM success of her own more than once, which is more than Kelly (who is still waiting for that train to come) can say. All Kelly ever was was a backup singer to Beywitch who got a little bit of shine because she was willing to play 2nd fiddle to her. She’s had even less success than Ciara. Keyshia needn’t bother responding to Kelly because Keyshia is a lot more accomplished and didn’t become famous for being someone else’s backup in a bogus “group” that was centered around making one member a star. But if Keyshia does respond, she will snatch Kelly bald! Keyshia is the ONLY female out right now who knows how to throw shade and drag as good as Queen Rih!

AdeleAdkins- Oscar Winner!! When will ur fav??? NEVER!! Replied:

“she will snatch Kelly bald! Keyshia is the ONLY female out right now who knows how to throw shade and drag as good as Queen Rih!”

Girl f****** Bye!!!!!!!

• March 5, 2013 at 8:58 am
    haha! says:

@DIGGER BEY, go find the nearest stadium and sit in every one of the seats! Destiny’s Child isn’t Kelly Rowland. Kelly Rowland has not, and will never sell anywhere close to 80million albums alone! And why yall defending Kelly, she better brace for shock, or grab some vaseline, lmao! Cause yall already know Keyshia bout to get in that ass! And wait for the other one to respond!

• March 5, 2013 at 10:10 am
    DIGGER BEY says:

^^^^^^^ Bitc Please. I didn’t say Kelly has sold 80 million albums. I said she has sold over 80 million records, u dumbass c*nt. Solo wise she has sold over 24 million records. That’s way more than Screechy Coles. And b****, Kelly is one of the founding members of DC. So DC sales are her sales. MJ and Diana sales are combined solo and with their group. So u go and sit ur delusional ass down n those staduim seats. And chile please. Hoodrat isn’t stupid. That h** think she’s tuff, until her career starts struggling worser than it is now. Irrelevant hoes like her should never come for artists like Kelly, who have longevity and a circle n the game. That b**** isn’t stupid. She will get blacklisted just like Ms. Floperi Baby.

Haha! Replied:

b****??? Naw, the only b**** I see on this forum is you. Last time I checked we were all entitled to our own opinions! You were the one who came at me first Fatty Mayonnaise! Don’t get mad because not everyone is hypocritical and stand for Kelly up until the day her album flops, i meant drops! You hoes are delusional. Get a life and watch your f***** tone, b****, unless you can back it up in person.

• March 5, 2013 at 10:18 am
    DIGGER BEY says:

Why is a Hoeianna stan here stating pure delusional lies, like their facts? @ Queen of Rihtards…………KELLY & MICHELLE >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hoeianna and Hoodrat. I know u are retarted as f*ck. Can u hear? In what world do Hoodrat has a better voice than Kelly and Michelle. Chile I can’t……….lmao. And all of this coming from someone who stans for a w****. Who thinks showing her c****** on stage = vocal slaying. Chile bye.

• March 5, 2013 at 11:13 am
    DIGGER BEY says:

Lmao @ Haha Watch more tone or what? U funny h**. And b**** ur comments are delusional lies. Keyshia hoodrat Cole is a dumb ass c*nt like u. And child please. I’m no way near pressed c*nt. Cause u know and I know Keyshia Non Factor Coles isn’t f*cking with Kelly Rowland. And um…. Hoodrat only got her platnuim albums because of that Ghetto trashy show. She has 2 flops so h** ass c*nt don’t come for Kelly.

Haha! Replied:

Ummm Yea, back to the Section 8 housing you go with that b*******! I didn’t think you were still here, rotfl! Do yourself a favor and log the f*** off of that cheap ass iphone, with that poor ass wifi signal you’re currently receiving from mcdonald’s you ghetto ratchet stupid h**.

• March 5, 2013 at 11:19 am
    DIGGER BEY says:

Bwahahahahahahahahaha This C*nt who stan for Screechy Non Factor Coles think they are gettin some straightening. Lol NOT. KELLY SOLO OR N THE GROUP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hoodrat coles. Deal pressed souls.

• March 5, 2013 at 11:36 am
    alessandro says:

i want y’all to support kelly rowland with her music don’t let it go to waste

• March 5, 2013 at 11:40 am
    DIGGER BEY says:

Your fat ass mother is a trick

• March 5, 2013 at 11:58 am
    Mother Mariah says:

I am not a Michelle fan, and Kelly is cool but my beef with keyshia was that she can’t sing OR dance. So why shade someone who’s performing on a platform that you will NEVER see? Keyshia has issues anyway. I’m surprised her husband can deal with that h**. Would keyshia have made it in DC if she auditioned? I think not.

you mad? Replied:

hell naw! lol

• May 5, 2014 at 2:52 am
    moncler-outletonline says:

Howdy, I’m new to running a blog and websites in general and was wondering how you got the “www” included in your web address name? I see your domain name, ” has the www and my domain looks like, “http://mydomain.com”. Do you know the best way I can alter this? I’m using WordPress. With thanks

• May 8, 2014 at 12:19 am
    michael kors canada outlet online says:

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say fantastic blog!

• May 10, 2014 at 12:50 am
    cheap toms outlet says:

I’ve gone ahead and added a backlink back to your blog from one of my clients requesting it. We have used your webpage URL: and blog title: to make sure that you get the correct anchor text. If you woud like to see where your website link has been placed, please e-mail me at:. Many thanks