ChrisBrown_X_DeluxeEdition_outnow_728x90

keri hilson that grape juice Update: Keri Hilson Readies New Single / Enlists Timbaland And Mike Will Made It For Production?

While some may choose to deny it, Keri Hilson really is R&B’s go to girl when it comes to churning out commercial hits.

Indeed, while combined sales of her LPs say little of her skill and talent, their first week digits and supporting singles make her one of the only ‘new girls’ from the genre to enjoy Platinum status, with ‘Turnin’ Me On’ and ‘Pretty Girl Rock’ selling over 1 million units and ‘Knock You Down‘ surpassing the 2 million mark.

Now, in what should see her nab a few more Urban hits, she readies the launch of her third studio album with a single ready to launch in the next week.

All the details below…

Screen Shot 2013 03 27 at 18.04.35 Update: Keri Hilson Readies New Single / Enlists Timbaland And Mike Will Made It For Production?Screen Shot 2013 03 27 at 18.04.49 Update: Keri Hilson Readies New Single / Enlists Timbaland And Mike Will Made It For Production?

Let’s face it- when it comes to producing infectious jams that are authentically Urban Pop Keri never disappoints.

Our only hope is that more effort is made to push her as live act and promote the project as a whole, as to ensure her digits on the Billboard 200 are just as noteworthy as her singles stats.

Update:

In response to the above report, Mike took to Twitter to reveal the following:

Screen Shot 2013 03 27 at 20.35.21 Update: Keri Hilson Readies New Single / Enlists Timbaland And Mike Will Made It For Production?

Either way, we’re still looking forward to whatever Keri cooks up.

• March 27, 2013 at 1:14 pm
    pat says:

ooooh…keri ain’t bowing down b!tch!!!

truth(icki is a KMART, NO GRAMMY NOD, PFRR FLOP, SQUID EYED b****) Replied:

she needs too…b****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@4EverBowleggz Replied:

MIKE SAID … “Mike WiLL Made It @MikeWiLLMadeIt 1h

• March 27, 2013 at 1:15 pm
    Diamond Navy says:

FLOP!

• March 27, 2013 at 1:16 pm
    Bey Fan says:

Mike will been producing some fire azz music….

POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) Replied:

b**** please with that tranny avi you have.

Bey Fan Replied:

Im confused…..

• March 27, 2013 at 1:17 pm
    Diamond Navy says:

Is that why she had the twitter ‘breakdown’ then, to get her name out there again courtesy of Beyonce haha. Coincidental.

• March 27, 2013 at 1:19 pm
    Bey Fan says:

Lose Control was the worse song on the album…. didnt even know there was a video for it….

Monstarebel Replied:

It was a cute pop song don’t hate

Bey Fan Replied:

that album was great…but lose control was horrid

SLAYRIAH CAREY (SUPERIOR DIVA) Replied:

is that you in the pic?
    very s***!!!!

• March 27, 2013 at 1:19 pm
    Monstarebel says:

Yaaaas im excited this s*** better go hard keri baby xoxo

• March 27, 2013 at 1:19 pm
    VANNY says:

o_ 0 really keri??? you trying to release your single around the same time beyonce is releasing her’s???? jajajajajajajajajajaaj hilarious!! *holds stomach* uhmm NO keri dont do it to yourself! *blank stare*

Monstarebel Replied:

Why should these other girls be scared to release music just because Beyonce coming back their not guna put their s*** on hold for that h**

Little Monster Replied:

They shouldnt really if they actually wanna be noticed lets be real here.

Dray Replied:

OOOOOOOhhhhh so Befakery is releasing a single. . . .do tell. . . .sits back and waits.

Mb92 Replied:

ummmm Nuclear, I Been On….. Hmmm i don’t see why Keri should be scared and I’m not even a fan

Red Replied:

Im not a fan of Beyonce but Keri is not a threat to her at all no matter how well she does because Beyonce>>>>>>>>>>Keri in terms of success and influence. It doesn’t take too much to get a one off hit, but it takes a lot to carve a real big name for yourself in the music industry across a period of time which Beyonce has under her belt. Even if Beyonce flops (depending how you define a ‘flop’) shes still Beyonce. She has her name alone that can sell, Keri doesnt. You cannot deny no matter how much you dislike her. But I hope Keri does reasonably well since shes talented.

• March 27, 2013 at 1:21 pm
    Little Monster says:

Yawn her music is nothing special at all. She just doesnt have that factor that grabs peoples attention. Shes basic. She should stick to behind the scenes.

toohotfortv Replied:

OH shut up…

• March 27, 2013 at 1:21 pm
    MC says:

The REAL shade will be if Beyonce releases her song on the same exact day. :lol: #ultimateclock

—–

Happy Worldwide Lamb day everyone!!

Happy anniversary Mariah. ;)

Monstarebel Replied:

Messy c*** lol

MC Replied:

My b****, how’ve you been?

Monstarebel Replied:

I’ve been great dahling how are you?

POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) Replied:

trust me it won’t affect anyting right now , most of her casual fans moved on from her the moment bow down finished playing in that soundcloud track.

and yeah , i spent the whole day posting mariah pics/vids/quotes on tumblr :) , i love her :D , she’s DOPE and revolutionary , i take everything mean i said about her earlier in my whole life.

fantasy >>>>>

MC Replied:

Good :cry:

You and I are meant to be friends, not enemies :cry:

babymonster Replied:

who cares about granny? she cant sing anymore next

SLAYRIAH CAREY (SUPERIOR DIVA) Replied:

EXCUSE ME b****!!!
    please remember that GAGA STANS FOR MARIAH.

babymonster Replied:

oh and i give a f*** because? mariah is old and fat with no voice she aint relevant enough for an entire post bish bye

SLAYRIAH CAREY (SUPERIOR DIVA) Replied:

Gurl just close it the f*** up. How did relevancy come into this? But since you want to go there, let’s go there hun. There isn’t a signle musician in history who has managaed to stay on top of the game throughout their entire career. Mariah is 43, not in her 20s anymore. I’m pretty sure when Rihanna, beyonce, Gaga, etc hits 40 they won’t be as “relevant” anymore. that’s how the business works, when newer artists come on the scene, the older one tends to fade out. OK girl?
    Goodbye.

• March 27, 2013 at 1:24 pm
    bash says:

_/

• March 27, 2013 at 1:25 pm
    Hol Up says:

Okay. I see her tweet to Eric, but where’s Mike’s tweet about her?

• March 27, 2013 at 1:26 pm
    Mwah says:

Oh she still exists.

• March 27, 2013 at 1:28 pm
    Kevuan says:

You know it will be so damn shady and funny as hell if beyonce drops a new single next week too lmao y’all know she be shady enough to do it too lol

• March 27, 2013 at 1:29 pm
    POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) says:

I’m here for all this shade , but this one is THE SHADE OF IT ALL.

out of Kelly , ashanti and ciara , I trust KERI to send the “Trainwreck” to oblivion :lol:

i can not :lol: , this made my day , ow i got a new kind of love to ms. Keri :lol:

FeFe Dobson (The Original Ri) Replied:

Lol Keri Hilson will send Beyonce into oblivion? Ummm……..

Bey Fan Replied:

You’re trying it…. Keri is talented, but she aint touching Bey. Even if the single is a smash as she claims, Beyonce will still be more relevent and still sell more albums.

Dray Replied:

. . but didn’t she songwrite for Bey?

Yeah I Said It Replied:

Still doesn’t change the fact Beyonce will still be more relevant and sell more albums. Deal with it.

cake like lady gaga Replied:

@pop Gwoorrrll I know what you mean :D

• March 27, 2013 at 1:29 pm
    Lovebird says:

100% it’ll be better than bow down rubbish.

Dray Replied:

please spill more tea. . . .

• March 27, 2013 at 1:31 pm
    BEYSUS OVER JESUS says:

#FLOP *AIENT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT*

• March 27, 2013 at 1:32 pm
    JFB says:

You people are so ignorant on these comments.. I LOVE Keri Hilson and Beyonce and are ready for BOTH singles… GROW UP. SERIOUSLY.

Dev Replied:

They cant, they have an illness, a condition. People seem to think that because they anticipate a release from beyonce that everyone does.
    AS FAR AS I’M CONCERNED Teedra Moses Complex Simplicity shits all over beyonces records, but wasn’t a big seller. I’m anticipating Teedra, new SWV, more Brandy and some Lauryn

• March 27, 2013 at 1:34 pm
    Danielle says:

Its sad most of the people supporting and rooting is fueled off the fact they dont like Beyonce. I wouldnt be flattered.

• March 27, 2013 at 1:36 pm
    CiCi Fan says:

Ciara>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Keri

Navy Sailor!!! Replied:

Lmao b**** please. Keri’s music SLAYS Confusedara’s. Keri is more than a glorified background dancer. Kiiii

Vince Replied:

Beyonce has never even acknowledged keri in any way so why must her fans. Bey is doing her thing so let keri do hers. The reason these white artists are constantly outselling black ones is the fans. You don’t see adele and tayler swift fans fighting they all support each other. Fans of black artists are so damn catty its sickening. God forbid if all black females win together smh ..

Dray Replied:

Britney vs Gaga ………….Madonna vs Cher………Mags vs Gaga——————–I could go on but you get the point so miss me with that, please

w Replied:

@Dray you couldn’t really go on. Because most of those fueds are formed by the media. I don’t want to sound racist but black people don’t support more than one person.that’s why blacks can’t really suceed.whites supports all their artist until they make bad music I love gaga and didn’t like the fued bt still bought madonna album. I love r&b music it must be the black side of me but j/k but ciara would go platnium if people didn’t bootleg her album. You can’t really call them flops. Most of your top black artist have to do the music white people like to sale. Its weird because wasn’t r&b on top before when it was cd sales. I wish y’all could stop the black on black hating. f*** team beyhive and team navy it should be team black. Or your artist will have to keep making music they hate to sell to my people. Because beyonce does mostly r&b but they call her a pop star.why do blacks except that

• March 27, 2013 at 1:38 pm
    FeFe Dobson (The Original Ri) says:

No doubt it will flop.

Dray Replied:

Like Bey is now?

FeFe Dobson (The Original Ri) Replied:

Keri could only dream of flopping like Beyonce.

• March 27, 2013 at 1:41 pm
    Lovebird says:

Looking forward to her Walmart parking lot tour though, I couldn’t manage to get tickets for Ciara’s bathroom tour.

• March 27, 2013 at 1:41 pm
    SLAYRIAH CAREY says:

Sam, you should make a special post for the legendary diva, Ms. Mariah Carey since it’s her birthday. Lets remember that she paved the way for your fave. :D

POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) Replied:

i agree :)

Ilijah Johnson Replied:

• March 27, 2013 at 1:42 pm
    ZANAI says:

Wow CB is putting his single out next week, should be interesting.

• March 27, 2013 at 1:43 pm
    Navy Sailor says:

f*** BEYONCE!!!

Keri’s first two albums >>> beyonces ENTIRE catalogue (with the exception of DIL–loved that album). Keri is one HELLUVA songwriter, a good vocalist and her music is always on point! Keri’s debut album was a classic! I’m still listening to it (ALL THE WAY THROUGH) 4 years later. MISS KERI BABY I AM HERE FOR YOU BOO. Not here for that hair though! Get a new stylist muah!!

• March 27, 2013 at 1:47 pm
    Keru Hilson Fan says:

Oh man cant people just talk about Keri without bringing Beyonce into it? Really pisses me off. Its just disrespectful, you are not genuine Keri fans. Anyway, go Keri, Im excited!!!

Navy Sailor!!! Replied:

Sis they know that Keri’s music slays their faves. Bitter shitty queens oooo gurl can’t stand em!

Keru Hilson Fan Replied:

Im talking about people like you aswell, no shade.

Navy Sailor!!! Replied:

People like me? Oh b**** f*** you I have NEVER shaded Keri. And I only brought up Beyonce because the Hive flocked in her to hate. But oh well f*** you too “KERU” hilson fan….b**** ALL SHADE ALL read

Dray Replied:

Hunty. .I don’t mean to sound shady but Keri needs as many people rooting for her as possible. . . .I like her so I’m not going to go in but just because people don’t like Befackery doesn’t mean they hate all the singers out there. . . .I’m hoping for the best from Ms Purty Girl

HoneychildPlease Replied:

Keri music is greater than that flop ass h**….I mean honestly beyonce never has a great album..At least i can listen to keri

Dray Replied:

I concur. . . . . .

Yeah I Said It Replied:

All music is subjective. Shame more people prefer Beyonces music huh?

• March 27, 2013 at 1:49 pm
    Keru Hilson Fan says:

I dont usually comment but it just gets me so mad, whether its Beyonce fans or Rihanna fans yall always gotta be dropping Beyonces name into everything, give Keri credit for herself, she deserves it!

• March 27, 2013 at 1:51 pm
    Tafty says:

LMAO. These comments are so boring and predictable. Go back to your caves Beyoyo stans. Beyonce’s new song is TERRIBLE. (I say this as a casual fan – when she’s good, she’s GREAT. When she’s s***, she’s laughably s***).

I know it’ll never happen in a million years, but I would LOVE to see this Keri single out perform Beyonce’s! The meltdown on forums would be ONE OF A KIND. *.*

• March 27, 2013 at 1:51 pm
    DOSSOME says:

Do you Keri…anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEGENDARY QUEEN MARIAH CAREY.My fave just turned 43,lambs anxiously awaiting any slight news of new music..shoutout to all lambs MC,JOHNVIDAL,SLAYRIAH,THEMAN,COMMON SENSE,MOTHER MARIAH and everyone else who stood up for mariah all these years.#L4L

SLAYRIAH CAREY (SUPERIOR DIVA) Replied:

Thank you lamb. today is such a festive day. *blasting ‘Daydream’ as we speak.
    #L4L

DOSSOME Replied:

@SLAYRIAH as for me i’m grooving to butterfly and “breakdown” has been on repeat like 100 times already,lol

MC Replied:

There isn’t many of us but we make a good little community. #L4L

• March 27, 2013 at 1:52 pm
    RG2 says:

I LIKE KERI HILSON THATS WHY I NEVER TOOK PART IN THE WHOLE BEYHIVE BASHING HER EVEN THOUGH I’M A LOYAL BEY FAN. YEAH KERI DISSED BEYONCE BUT THAT WAS 3 YEARS AGO LET IT THE f*** GO. I LEFT ALL THAT TALKIN s*** IN THE PAST, ITS NOT TAT SERIOUS MOVE ON (TO THOSE WHO ARE STILL BITTER ABOUT IT). ANYWAYS CAN’T WAIT TO HEAR IT KERI.

RG2 Replied:

*THAT

• March 27, 2013 at 1:56 pm
    Brandys Starr says:

Why? Are people still checking for her shady ass besides her 10 fans?

Navy Sailor!!! Replied:

Sis…..I like brandy, but c’mon now. Lets not.

babymonster Replied:

who is checking for brandy period? how much have her last 3 albums sold????ohok

• March 27, 2013 at 1:59 pm
    Miss M says:

Lol these comments are mean, but they are making me chuckle.

• March 27, 2013 at 2:00 pm
    truthfairy says:

the problem with keri’s career is that her label makes dumb single choices. im still mad about how they released “slow dance” instead of “make love”. wtf!! make love would have SMASHED!! then with no boys allowed they did it again!! toy soldier should have been the first single! it would have SMASHED!!

• March 27, 2013 at 2:01 pm
    PEOPLE CAN'T LEAVE BEY'S NAME OUTTA THEY MOUFS says:

If she hadn’t dissed Beyonce, would anyone even know of or mention Keri Hilson?

Dray Replied:

If Beyonce’s stomach hadn’t folded would anyone be paying her dust at this time? That would be a negative. . . .

Yeah I Said It Replied:

Oh please Dray you stay reaching. Anything to do with Beyonce your ass is there. Pressed or slightly obsessed?

Dray Replied:

Or just speaking the truth. . .you can take it how you want it. .or do I need to grease it up for you? Do tell. . . .huh?

Yeah I Said It Replied:

No not the truth babes, your opinion.

f*** the bey hive Replied:

Lets talk kelly ro slaying beyonce at her own choreo at the superbowl….and yess everyonce noticed it beyhive ur queen is finally getting outted as the fraud that she is (the shade of it all)

• March 27, 2013 at 2:04 pm
    Diva says:

Has anybody noticed that everytime an irrelevant singer gets a post all of a sudden they have stand. Like Ciara and Keri.

OK Replied:

Yeah, and when their albums come out, those same internet stans seem to forget about showing their support by actually BUYING their music! They’ll stan for them on a blog, but won’t put their money where their mouths–or fingers–are.

• March 27, 2013 at 2:06 pm
    truthfairy says:

btw where is letoya luckett??

• March 27, 2013 at 2:12 pm
    babymonster says:

the hive stay pressed

• March 27, 2013 at 2:17 pm
    SLAYRIAH CAREY (SUPERIOR DIVA) says:

I’ve never really been a fan if this Keri chile. TBH, Beyonce > Keri
    Rihanna > Keri
    Ciara >>> Keri

I did like her duet with Chris Brown though…

babymonster Replied:

ciara???? at least keri charted this decade

• March 27, 2013 at 2:18 pm
    Mr.Gq says:

Yes! Can’t wait to hear the new single!

• March 27, 2013 at 2:19 pm
    HoneychildPlease says:

It’s ok to bow down keri as long as when you do Your ass is pointed directly towards that fraud face… * Kisses down low* h**

TeamBreezy Replied:

Yass Honey Child!! lol

• March 27, 2013 at 2:19 pm
    Yeah I Said It says:

DEAD @ people using this post to promote and talk about their faves Mariah and Chris lmbo. If that aint subconcious shade.

• March 27, 2013 at 2:21 pm
    HoneychildPlease says:

Happy bday QUEEEN MIMI!!

• March 27, 2013 at 2:22 pm
    Bey Fan says:

What kills me is how ppl be hating on beyonce, but Beyonce has never even acknowledge Keri…Keri has thrown shade at Bey serveral times….

Seems like Keri is the one who is pressed.

But that doesn’t stop me from supporting music I like. And Keri’s last album was the s***, so I purchased it. I think she shady as hell, but I really like most of her music.

babymonster Replied:

sit down h**

• March 27, 2013 at 2:23 pm
    MISHKA says:

I’m Bey fan but I love Keri’s music. She’s a great songwriter.

“Lose Control” would have been a huge hit if she had Beyonce’s sassiness or at least Rihanna’s sultriness. Hopefully she was busy working on that and not losing her time hating on The Queen.

• March 27, 2013 at 2:25 pm
    HoneychildPlease says:

I’m def here for Ms. Keri baby…I hope her single shits all over beyonce ghetto hot ass mess..

w Replied:

What’s wrong with being ghetto most of musics idols are from the hood or some type of poverty. So why when it comes to black people they have to behave like a uppty whitepson when they get money but for a white person from the country or who is weird gets respected for being themselves. Nothing wrong with being ghetto. The ghetto is a place were beyonce is not from. She’s cleary was a middle class girl. So many lefends came from the ghetto. Its sad that people look down on the places that created the music they like today. If it wasn’t for ghetto blacks we wouldn’t have pop blues rock hiphop or r&b. We would just have country oprea and gospel.

• March 27, 2013 at 2:28 pm
    Yeah I Said It says:

I cant at people only talking about Beyonce, you think you are shading her but it really it shows you are more bothered about her than Keri really.

• March 27, 2013 at 2:28 pm
    HoneychildPlease says:

Keri has lot’s of potential to run this ish…I mean she’s a great song writer, not song thief….I hope she brings it this time around..

• March 27, 2013 at 2:28 pm
    Music Soul Harmony says:

Yes! I’m here for new music. Love Miss Keri baby.
    Beyonce fans get off her c***. So what she dissed beyonce.
    I like Bey but not everyone has to. And funny if u think she’s
    Talking about Keri in her song. They don’t give a f*** about
    Eachother. Only the silly stanbases make big debates out of
    nothing. They are living life and enjoying what they do best
    which is making music.
    I will be checking for her regardless and so will y’all.

HoneychildPlease Replied:

Yes child you speak the truth…

Yeah I Said It Replied:

And yet you honeychildplease are one of the ones shading and bringing Beyonces name up.

• March 27, 2013 at 2:32 pm
    Omari says:

Meh Keris music is very basic imo. I dont see this going very far.

• March 27, 2013 at 2:38 pm
    Clabbyguy says:

She has been gone and irrelevant
    so long if the single doesn’t chart
    She will call it her “buzz” single and
    Go back to the studio, nice excuse!!

babymonster Replied:

i thought the post was about keri, not ciara

• March 27, 2013 at 2:38 pm
    cake like lady gaga says:

The h** trolls are out in full force AGAIN!!! Can we ever go through a day without these uneducated, unemployed, ghetto hoodrats spamming TGJ?

They are mad that their fave is sh*t scared of Ri, that’s why she has no new album but busy remixing “buzz” tracks. FLOPAGE to the power of 100

• March 27, 2013 at 2:45 pm
    Music Soul Harmony says:

And it was 5 years ago to be correct when Keri dissed beyonce. Get over it.
    Beyonce is not paying u to defend her like it’s world war III
    She’s the one that said she loves haters anyway.

• March 27, 2013 at 2:47 pm
    KEYSHIALUV says:

YO KERI A REAL ASS b**** I f**** WIT HA REAL HARD. KERI AND KEYSHIA BE RUNNIN s*** BEYONCE AINT GON STEP DOE SHE A FAKE b****. MY BICHES GOES OH SO HARD. TOO HARD MADDA FACT.LIKE KEY SAID RUN UP

truth(icki is a KMART, NO GRAMMY NOD, PFRR FLOP, SQUID EYED b****) Replied:

girl get off this post

yooooooooo (keristan) Replied:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS, ME TOOOO!!!, im a ride die KERI AND KEYSHIA FAN. My two fave artists along with monica and brandy. they all give me some real music with a rawness and realness to the lyrivs and vocal devery :) gotta respect how keri and keyshia show us realness in their songs

• March 27, 2013 at 2:49 pm
    THE GREAT LACEFRONCE. says:

Keri is an all around better ARTIST than THIEFonce. She sings, writes(not one or two words like THIEFonce and claims to be a writer), dances(decent, not the BEST at it but she does)

YESSSSSSSSSSS KERI!We are ready for more of your EPIC shade lol lol :)

cake like lady gaga Replied:

Thanks for the tea sis :D

Red Replied:

This just makes Keri look so pressed though.

• March 27, 2013 at 2:50 pm
    beyonce is touring to pay back $50 mil to pepsi after blowing IT! says:

She is pretty, but she does not have ” IT ”, like Rita Whora to become a star. She should doing songwriting and marry that NBA dude of hers.

Also, where is Ciara body pop single?

I think it has to do with his image, as in, he’s never had much of one. This was apparent while watching him mentor the contestants last week on American Idol. Timberlake, Spears, Beyoncé and Eminem, all of whom have cumulative albums sales comparable to Usher’s, would have seemed like much bigger gets for the show, and the Idol wannabees didn’t seem as starstruck as they should have been by someone who’s done so well commercially.

Part of the problem is that Usher comes across as being almost too nice, too normal. There’s a little bit of cockiness in the mix, but he doesn’t have the natural star swagger of a Justin Timberlake or an Eminem. When he’s in the room (and I’ve been in the room with him on several occasions), all eyes don’t gravitate towards him. Despite his obvious physical appeal, he blends into the crowd. Can you imagine a room inhabited by, say, Lady Gaga in which she wasn’t the center of attention?

SAME REASON AS TO WHY USHER IS NOT AS FAMOUS AS JT. THEY HAVE TALENT AND GOOD LOOKS, BUT THEY DONT HAVE ” IT ”

STONY Replied:

f*** YOU WITH ALL YOUR SHADY AND RACISTS COMMENT TOWARDS SUCCESFUL BLACK ARTISTS IAM TIRED OF READING ALL YOUR MOTHERFUCKING BS TALKINHG HOW GREAT WHITE ARTISTS ARE PLEASE LEAVE THIS BLOG ALONE CAUSE IT RUN BY BLK PEOPLE IN CASE YOU DONT KNOW IWISH ICOULD SMACK YOU ON YOUR HEAD IF YOU WERE IN OF ME .f****** PIECE OF s***

• March 27, 2013 at 2:51 pm
    Kendall says:

People need to get over the Beyonce fans more than anything, they will always shade Keri *shrugs*. I just scroll past their comments tbh but then other fanbases keep binging Beyonce up so its vicious circle. Just let Keris action speak for themselves. Jeesh

• March 27, 2013 at 2:52 pm
    cake like lady gaga says:

The h** trolls will remain pressed!!! Keri aint about to bow down to no uneducated hoodrat that can’t even spell the word “marriage”.. The h** needs to start a trust fund and raise money to send FRAUDyonce back to school, the h** never graduated from high school, that’s why she can’t spell simple words

• March 27, 2013 at 2:54 pm
    @4EverBowleggz says:

SEEMS TO BE SOOOO NOT TRUE !! LOOK AT WHAT HE TWEEETED ! Mike WiLL Made It @MikeWiLLMadeIt 1h

“I never tweeted anything about working wit Timbo on Keri’s new single. Sorry.As dope as that would be photoshop is a ma fucka.”

• March 27, 2013 at 2:54 pm
    KEYSHIALUV says:

YALL BEYONCE FANS IS FAKE JUST LIKE YA GIRL SHE WOULD NEVA RUN UP ON A REAL b****. MY b****** KERI AND KEYSHIS IS TOO TRILL OAKLAND AND ATLANTA WILL DEMOLISH DA COUNTRYSIDE HOUSTON b**** STRAIGHT UP

yooooooooo (keristan) Replied:

YAAAAASSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! hahaha keri and keyshia be keeping it real ;) they should collaborate again: but a ballad this time!

• March 27, 2013 at 2:54 pm
    Mr. Brown says:

She’s hot. 10/10 Would assault her. :)

• March 27, 2013 at 2:55 pm
    birthdaycakeforme says:

She a h**

. : : h 2 o : : . Replied:

Where’re the lies?

• March 27, 2013 at 2:56 pm
    . : : h 2 o : : . says:

I just can’t f****** wait to see Keri’s new single slay the Top 10!

of Bubbling Under Hot100

Jewell Replied:

LMAO your comments are funny.

• March 27, 2013 at 3:04 pm
    Red says:

Why would Beyonce fans be pressed by Keri though lol. I don’t even like Bey like that but come now what has Keri achieved that she hasn’t. The Hive are just shady fuckers. And Keri honey good luck though.

• March 27, 2013 at 3:05 pm
    cake like lady gaga says:

Is that why you took some time from ur not-so-busy unemployed life to comment on a Keri post? Lol she got u pressed for days. Remain pressed arabic b****

• March 27, 2013 at 3:08 pm
    King B>Rihanna says:

h20 JUST CAME AND SHITTED ON KERI ENTIRE EXISTENCE WITH THAT ONE COMMENT. LMFAO!

ANYWAY IF IT IS GOOD MAYBE SHE WILL FINALLY GET THE HIVE TO BACK OFF.

• March 27, 2013 at 3:29 pm
    . : : h 2 o : : . says:

Hun, the first thing I expect from you now is to #BowDown and kiss my big, unshaved, unwashed balls for NOT taking my left foot off your face to kick each and every last ML of freshly-gulped Timbaland c** / Kanye West p*** outta Keri’s three holes when I could do it with all ease.

The ultimate KIIIIIIIIIIII is that Keri would never even have charted within the Bubbling Under Billboard Hot900000 Rock-influenced electro R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay HEATSEAKERS if it wasn’t for our superior cocks delightly dragging the LIES and DELUSION out of her flop failure brains on Twitter/Facebook/IG/WalmartDotCom.

And you tell me I’m pressed over Keri?

f*** a seat, girl you need to take each and every meter of Soccer City stadium for this one.

babymonster Replied:

soooooo pressed. i bet your an ugly old fat queen too. how long did it take you to type that on your nokia with those sausage fingers b****? stay pressed my dear!!

cake like lady gaga Replied:

LOL @BabyMonstor

Your epic read just gave me eternal life :D

. : : h 2 o : : . Replied:

The KIIIIIIIII here is that I could let you suck and bite on the smallest finger of my left hand for ages and your momma will still crave it inside her c*** more than her husband’s 2-inches of limp meat.

The same 2-inches that caused her the ultimate meltdown of 2008 when she caught a glimpse of your blowfish face being shitted outta her p**** and then told the doctor :

“I SHOULD HAVE SWALLOWED THE c**!!!!!!!!!!”</b?

SNIFF MY BALLS Replied:

Gurl……….I can’t breathe…………………..

• March 27, 2013 at 3:34 pm
    SNIFF MY BALLS says:

Ain’t nobody got time for that.

• March 27, 2013 at 3:41 pm
    Music Soul Harmony says:

King B>Rihanna: Her music has been good. Y’all
    Just salty and hostile cuz she shaded Bey. But it’s not like she’s
    ever said she was gonna stab the bish. Y’all r crazy…

babymonster Replied:

yes it has been 4 years get the f*** over it f*** i mean damn

• March 27, 2013 at 3:45 pm
    cake like lady gaga says:

@H20 THE STRUGGLE TO “READ” IS REAL!!! But you tried, you really did.. I will give you a C for the effort, otherwise your attempt was a dismal FAIL!!!!

Now you can take those Soccer City seats and sit with your irrelevant FLOP fave FRAUDyonce. That’s the ONLY time FRAUDyonce will ever enter a stadium cause she will NEVER perform in one, in the meantime, Rihanna’s Diamonds Tour has sold out stadiums.

U MAD SIS??? :D

THE GREAT LACEFRONCE. Replied:

YESSSS, THIEFONCE=LOCAL h**

It took Love on FLOP two years to sell 1 million copies lmaoooooooooooo

4closure STRUGGLED for 2 million copies in 2 years and Queen Rih has sold 3 million copies since November

Jewell Replied:

Is that the best shade you got #thestruggle.

. : : h 2 o : : . Replied:

Lies, flop c***.

Bey was the one to sell 70 million albums and DVDs around the world INCLUDING 33 million in the states, while Rihanna can’t even make it to 30 million WORLDWIDE.

Catch up with me bae.

BTW, “4″ sold 2.1 in the first 6 months alone. I’m not about to ignore MusiCharts’ tea and listen to some irate pressed c*** who stans for a singles-obsessed industry flop failure.

• March 27, 2013 at 3:52 pm
    eric says:

She was more consistent when she first came out, and then her image and music started to change too often and too quickly, especially during the time that she released that over-the-top raunchy song and video. I don’t know the title because I’ve tried very hard to forget it. And then she seemed to grow very arrogant in interviews. If she can humble herself and have the right attitude this time, I’m all for her. Bring less attention to yourself and more attention to the music.

• March 27, 2013 at 3:56 pm
    . : : h 2 o : : . says:

Why would I be mad hun?

Why would I give a f*** on Rihanna’s 6-7 suppostedly “stadium” dates when my fav is expected to go on more dates, continue to sell more tickets, much faster, for full prices, and have the highest-grossing tour of 2013 and even the highest-selling live DVD worldwide?

No I suggest YOU take the Soccer City stadium and try NOT to burn a hole in it hun.

Jewell Replied:

Tell them!

• March 27, 2013 at 4:05 pm
    Cream says:

The b**** had one hit song and was thinking she was top flight now look at this bird ass b****

• March 27, 2013 at 4:08 pm
    cake like lady gaga says:

@H20 Rihanna HAS sold out stadiums, your fraud faves DOESN’T! So keep those Soccer City seats!

I hear she is also planning on taking the Diamonds Tour to Africa, South Africa in particular. She will probably perform at Soccer City stadium in Johannesburg, so if you and your flop fave remain seated, you can watch the queen slay live, front row even ;)

_/ _/ _/ sit hun. One for you, and the other 2 are for your FAT FLOP FAVE

• March 27, 2013 at 4:20 pm
    King B>Rihanna says:

these trolls try to hard. no one believes your story.

• March 27, 2013 at 4:29 pm
    . : : h 2 o : : . says:

Yes Cake Like Lady GaGa girl so that’ll be 10 stadiums against 80 arenas?

Good God, I just wonder why did she have to Ri-scount them prices to the highest hell, though. Is it an official confession from her that she sucks on a Nigerian math tutor’s sweaty balls when it comes to touring?

And I told you the other day, the KING’s tour will last for a year. She hasn’t announced her SA, Asian, Australia, African or even second European and NA legs and yet she managed to catch up with your fav’s ticket sales in 11 days without any Ri-scounts needed.

So just don’t play with fire hun.

The tour can 99.99% eat “Diamonds” WW gross for breakfast, if it hasn’t already.

DIAMONDS NAVY Replied:

Stfu as if her tour would even sell one ticket if it wasnt for SB loooooollll!

. : : h 2 o : : . Replied:

However, bum . . . According to your own stanbase Rihanna Nazi, the her Superbowl performance was a LOCAL event from a LOCAL WASHED FAT FLOP and it didn’t get any coverage outside the states, so how do you explain her European shows selling out in damn seconds/minutes???

I need them ANSWERS!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• March 27, 2013 at 4:50 pm
    Riqueen says:

THIS b**** IS A FLOP the end.

• March 27, 2013 at 4:53 pm
    CAP10PLANET says:

I just f****** cannot at H2O’s comments. Dude you slayed me to pieces!!

. : : h 2 o : : . Replied:

My pleasure @CAP10 ;)

• March 27, 2013 at 5:23 pm
    DIGGER BEY says:

ALL THESE HOES ARE BOWING DOWN TO THE QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN! KING B SOLD 118 MILLION RECORDS WITH 4 ALBUMS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hoeianna 7 albums = 100 million, plus Keri’s records sales and Keyshia’s records ALL F*CKIN COMBINED! THESE HOES WILL CONTINUE TO STAY ON THEIR F*CKIN ASKY KNEES! #WHO GONNA TAKE HER OFF

• March 27, 2013 at 5:28 pm
    DIGGER BEY says:

Lmfao @ Flop Hilson telling these lies. b**** ur ass don’t have no album or new single coming out. I saw that angry bird at KMart mopping floors lmao. That b**** is over! KING B is taking these b****** out the game! One by one! #WHO GONNA TAKE HER OFF

HeavyHeavy Replied:

oh gosh your too much!

HeavyHeavy Replied:

oh gosh your too much!

• March 27, 2013 at 5:36 pm
    ZIGGY STARDUST says:

I look forward to new material from Keri. One thing that I can say about her, is that she’s one hell of a song writer. She doesn’t get much credit for that, and I think that she should. But anyway, do your thing Keri. :0)

• March 27, 2013 at 5:49 pm
    keri hilsFLOP says:

This single is so gonna flop. Even rihanna is better than this fake b****.

• March 27, 2013 at 6:02 pm
    LOL@!!* MILLION RECORDS SOLD (LIES) says:

IF BEYFAT SOLD 118 MILLION RECORDS SOLD THAN QUEEN RIH HAS SOLD 180 MILLION AND HAS 69 NUMBER 1 WORLDWIDE SINGLES (ACCORDING TO UK AND US ANX ITALIAN XFACTOR) #THE DELUSIONOFTHEHIV

• March 27, 2013 at 6:16 pm
    DIGGER BEY says:

^^^^^^^^ b**** ass h** don’t get mad lmao. Rihoe has put out 7 albums and sold 100 million records. While THE MUTHA F*CKIN QUEEN HAS 4 AND SOLD OVER 118 MILLION RECORDS! #WHERE HOEIANNA @

• March 27, 2013 at 6:16 pm
    Mother Mariah says:

I adore “In A Perfect World”. Such an awesome CD. Looking forward to new material from Keri….

• March 27, 2013 at 6:53 pm
    DIGGER BEY says:

Lmao @ All these Hoeianna stans n here stanning Miss Floperi Baby but yet her last two albums are certified dust. It shows though. Cause the Hoeianna stans are broke ass hell. They can only afford to buy singles lmao…….hence that’s why Hoeianna is an Singles Queen. She barley moves 200k first week and albums take years to go platinum. Lmao 7 albums released n the US and haven’t sold over 10 million lmmfao. FLOP! While KING B and others has less and over 10 million lmao #THE STRUGGLE

• March 27, 2013 at 9:38 pm
    Julian says:

that’s not how you spell Timbaland… “timberland”… next time babe

• March 27, 2013 at 9:47 pm
    HOWYOULIKEIT says:

Bow down b****

• March 27, 2013 at 11:34 pm
    yooooooooo (keristan) says:

ohhh my god, some of these comments *cant breathe hahah but for real, even though this could be fake, im so excited for whatever Keri releases!!!!!!!!!!!!! been listening to ‘Ina perfect world’ and ‘No boys allowed’ on repeat ever since they came out. SO EXCITED FOR NEW MUSIC. i know keri’s gonna bring true lyrics with raw emotion, real R&B and amazing vocal deliveries as well. I need another ‘make love’ or ‘slow dance’ or ‘intuition’ or ‘tell him the truth’ lol

• March 28, 2013 at 12:16 am
    christinastheerealtalent says:

I f****** TOLD ALL OF YOU!

CIARA, KERI, AND BEYONCE ALWAYS STIR UP THE SAME TIRED ASS CONTROVERSY RIGHT BEFORE THEY RELEASE NEW MUSIC.

• March 28, 2013 at 5:47 am
    mezzy says:

A lot of immature people on this blog. Whatever happened to positivity and all that good stuff?
    Smh the world we live in…
    I anticipate hearing both Keri & Bey’s singles.

• March 28, 2013 at 10:53 am
    hmmm! says:

I don’t think Keri will have anything to worry about. Why should someone have to put their career on hold just because some hypocrite who thinks everyone should “Bow Down” to her releases an album. She wen’t from promoting female empowerment to telling other females to “Bow Down and worship her” in just a few short years! And for Brandy to not go in on her when asked about how she felt about it in that interview, just goes to show how brainwashed you all are, including her! Eventually this Narcissist’s time will be up. People can say what they wan’t about Keri, Rihanna, MC, CiCi, or any other female singer out now, but they would never stoop to that level, ever! And eventually Beyonce will be exposed and seen for the selfish woman she really is! Have a nice day and outstanding Easter holiday!