To Our Readers

New Song: Jessica Sanchez ft. Ne-Yo – Tonight

996d2dd2cf030364a18a302434d69efe New Song:  Jessica Sanchez ft. Ne Yo   Tonight

‘American Idol’ alum Jessica Sanchez may have lost the season 11 crown during her stint on the show, but that hasn’t taken the powerhouse vocalist’s eyes off the prize.

Indeed, after wowing viewers with a performance on tonight’s episode of the reality talent competition, fans are introduced to “Tonight” – her first official single.  Featuring singer/songwriter Ne-Yo, the song serves as the introductory offering from her Interscope Records debut ‘Me, You, and the Music’ (due April 30th).

Tuck in below for your first listen:

1. |
    March 21, 2013 at 8:20 pm
    eric says:

I can’t wait for this sound to go away. It’s too generic.

• |
      March 24, 2013 at 1:06 pm
      watches says:

FACT

2. |
    March 21, 2013 at 8:25 pm
    NT says:

It’s not the worse song .

3. |
    March 21, 2013 at 8:41 pm
    SLAYRIAH CAREY (SUPERIOR DIVA) says:

I LOVED her on American Idol. She has a HUGE voice. This song tho<<<<<

It just doesn't show her voice at all. Didn't know this was the direction she was going to take.
    #StillLoveHer

4. |
    March 21, 2013 at 8:45 pm
    Silencio says:

She sounds good. But the song sounds like a million other songs.

5. Vote

[...] Grammy-winning divo Ne-Yo took to tonight’s ‘American Idol’ to duet with the show’s powerhouse alum Jessica Sanchez for the live unveiling of her new single ‘Tonight’. [...]

6. |
    March 21, 2013 at 8:55 pm
    Jayla says:

Can’t believe this is the sound she went with for her first single. dissapointed.

7. |
    March 21, 2013 at 11:06 pm
    NOBITCHASSNESS says:

Song’s good. She isn’t all POP, her album is sounding real R&B.

8. |
    March 21, 2013 at 11:14 pm
    gio says:

this song is actually kinda dope…i cant believe bruno mars and the cocaine problem..i mean just google kelsnetwork

9. |
    March 22, 2013 at 12:06 am
    Music Soul Harmony says:

I like Jessica but this sounds like a Rihanna reject song :/

10. |
    March 22, 2013 at 12:37 am
    Drew says:

Not my style of music. I don’t think this should have been released as a single; she needs a stronger first single same goes with Melanie Amaro, but every single Marcus Canty has released I’ve really enjoyed though, so it just shows you that you don’t have to win A.I or X.F to be successful or make good music.

11. |
    March 22, 2013 at 1:13 am
    udontknowme says:

I LOVE SOME JESSICA SANChEZ!<3

12. |
    March 22, 2013 at 3:03 am
    Sleazy says:

I love it and her

13. |
    March 22, 2013 at 4:54 am
    RoyalKev says:

The song is actually nice, but I’m so done with this sound! I want Jessica to do well though. I definitely have my eye on her!

14. |
    March 22, 2013 at 5:06 am
    RoyalKev says:

Hmmm… why do I have this song on repeat for the last 20 mins though?

• |
      March 24, 2013 at 1:08 pm
      watches says:

because it is so annoying.
      For me, her fake attitude and desire to be rich shows and she is very low. You are a cheap nothing who just wants to make money and sell out your own culture. I can see through it !!
      easy to see.

15. |
    March 22, 2013 at 7:42 am
    Kyle says:

What’s your twitter name?

16. |
    March 23, 2013 at 9:47 am
    Garrett Clayman says:

Not a great single, but in terms of dance music miles ahead of Melanie Amaro and Jermaine Paul (from the Voice’s) attempt, kudos, and she really looks the part

17. |
    March 23, 2013 at 11:15 am
    cocobutta says:

She got vocals but im just hearing same ol beat x 1 million.

Here is hey slayage last year withe this years Candice & DeAndre

18. |
    March 24, 2013 at 8:59 am
    Richard says:

This song is addictive…I love the dancey, clubby and infectious rhythm with an exceptional mesh up of the multi-talented Ms.Sanchez and the grammy award winner Neyo!!! It is a hot single that will be played worldwide in many radio stations…for sure!!!

19. |
    March 24, 2013 at 9:09 am
    Cathy says:

Wow,I bought this song from itunes and pre ordered her album from walmart and I keep playing it over and over in the morning to exercise and perk me up!!! I love, love, love this songggg!!! Jessica is so talented and she can sing different genres of music from pop, r&b, ballad, urban, dance etc…I love her!!! She sure got pipes and I love those dance moves on stage…a star indeed!!!

20. |
    March 24, 2013 at 1:03 pm
    watches says:

I am an american that has lived overseas.
    your Phillipine country is Christian. How funny (miss neo’s sidekick) that you say you are christian that but only act that way when it is convenient.

I’m not a hater. I am an “American”. my point is this: I just don’t like FAKE people.
    Fact: “the so called performer” says HER MOTHER is from the Philippines. So, she denounces her identity by not saying she is fillipina!! Then the so called performer went to the Philippines for a show. Then she “identifies” with them. Why? just for the $$$ or for the fans? C’mon. Like I said I hate fake people. !!!

One more thing the “music” with Neo===> Lyrics say, “he’s got money and he is spending it.” How typically LOW. Why loser, do you think this is cool? Again, totally focused on MONEY and FAME. You live in the USA but you are at heart a cheap fillipina. s*** song, period.
    I’m sorry the stupid record companies want to give you a contract.
    I know if you don’t do it then someone else will.

Sorry, but FACT.

21. |
    March 25, 2013 at 12:34 am
    Velly says:

uhhh shes asian with a mexican name……………………………………………..lol

22. |
    March 29, 2013 at 7:11 pm
    Jangene says:

I think she is not fake she is just too young to decide, that is why she is being manipulated by the Recording Company. We know all musicians who wants to get famous needs to undergo submission. Dont you think why all of a sudden a number of singers appear instantly, because they just follow orders from their Recording Company. And i think the more people criticized Jessica the more she becomes famous that’s how media works. If we keep on telling something about jessica she became famous.